• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Shattered World (Kanto IC Posting)

OOC
Here
Tomoya nodded as Tan replied to his question.

"Nifty. An officer huh?" He asked, taking a bite of his Pidgey meat.

"I can't say I've seen or heard of your brother though. Teal." He said.

"Hey Jose-"

"No." She answered before he finished the question.

"... Ooooookay, well that answers that. She hasn't seen him either." Tomoya said with a chuckle.

Tomoya scooted closer to Tan to whisper in his ear, using his hand to try and block Josephine from hearing.

"By the way. Try not to judge Josephine too much. She's not nearly as grumpy as she is making herself look right now." He whispered.

The message earned him a knock on the head from a small pebble Josephine had picked up and tossed at the back of his head, glaring at him a moment before returning to her meal.

Tomoya laughed.

"I promise she's a nice girl. She's just stubborn is all." He said, this time aloud.

He scooted back to his spot, and Josephine threw a stick at his leg without looking at him which he caught and used to poke the fire to stoke it a little.

"So Tan, tell me..." Tomoya began.

"What made you stop being an officer?" He asked.

Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf

Tan gives them a smile in the firelight. "Wasn't a good Officer."

He continues smiling, gazing at the fire. The way the wood cracks, combusting a dance of ashes.
That's exactly what it feels like. To have your life in shambles and be walking around on fire.

He lies prone in his sleeping bag. "If I don't see you in the morning, goodbye."

One hand rests on the one Pokéball containing Jet the Skarmory, the other on his gun.
He dreams briefly about Olivine City in shambles, destroyed in an unending fire.
Sharon shouts for her husband the Chief, all bloody, who mutters "Explode" repeatedly.

Gasping, Tan wakes up in the morning chill. The fire is small, barely extinguished. The pit is smoky in the black and blue.

It is now August 22nd. Still on Route 01. Tan feels his Pokéball rattle. The adventure resumes.

ChoShadow ChoShadow

The bard in green got low, as he heard keenly the sounds of nature around him. Now, all he needed to do was cause a panic. Send things running, knowing they couldn't outrun electricity. He took deep breaths, surveying what was around him. The first thing Monty's eyes tracked down was a decently sized rock; just smaller than his hand. He reached down and plucked it from the dirt, and, with a mighty heave, chucked it into the foliage. It landed with a heavy thud, and, much as he had hoped, several Pidgeys had scattered in panic. It was now, that Monty called to his Magnemite, pointing to the nearest Pidgey, which had the misfortune of flying right towards him.

"Right there! Thundershock!"

At this command, the Magnemite locked on to the poor bird. It's single, massive eye glared upon the thing, as its body began to crackle with power. There was a low boom, like distant thunder, as a jolt of lightning struck the Pidgey, sending it barreling into the ground at Monty's feet. He couldn't help but laugh in elation at the success of this paltry trick.

"Ah ha ha haa! Yeah-huh! That's the way we do things!" he boasted loudly with his light voice, reaching down to pick up the Pidgey, which twitched in his hands. He took a deep breath, owing to himself to end the creative's suffering as quickly as possible. He thought back to his days at Opelucid.. His father had a technique for quickly and humanely killing small birds, as unusual as it was. He wrapped his hand around the bird's neck, and wrung it as violently as he could, calming himself as it twitched no more.

As from and violent as it was, at least he had dinner now. Still, he couldn't help but feel bad for it.

"Youll get stronger one of these days, Magnemite. An' when you do, hunting won't be so bad, I guess."

The creature beeped as it floated above Monty's head, following him as he began walking back to his camp. It turned in all directions as it orbited around the bard's hat, ready to launch another bolt at anything that dared to lunge at the human which fed him. Anything that didn't approach... Magnemite wouldn't register immediately.

ChoShadow ChoShadow Polyblank Polyblank

Atlas
Off-Route

There was a snap of a twig as A boy of around early-twenties yelled, brandishing a large branch erupted from the foilage, attempting to whack the bard over the head. He would be damned if he missed an oppertunity like this, roast dinner and nobody to st-

*BBZBTZZZTB*

Atlas froze, electrocuted. He didn't cry out, his lip currently covered by his upper jaw biting it. The trainer was comically frozen in place, stick above his head as a small smoke trail floated up from his head, his entire body greyed from being struck with electricity by a very angry, and apparently alert magnemite. Ever so slowly his weight shifted backwards and he fell down, seemingly temporarily paralysed from the shock. Behind him, a tynamo, nincada and aron looked out curiously, their eyes focused on their apparent trainer. Were the bard to move toward them however, they would quickly scamper- their human had always taught them to flee should he be incapacitated.

The bard quickly turned as he heard a yell, caught completely off guard as he spotted the visage of a man rushing at him with a stick. He would have been easily defeated, if it hadn't been for Magnemite, who was quick to disable the attacker with Thundershock.

"Muggers in the woods, who would have thought..?" he spoke aloud, as he spotted the three small pokemon flee from the downed man. Were those his? Aron and Tynamo shouldn't be residing normally in the woods... though Nincada was likely justified.

Were they starving...?

Taking a deep breath, Monty resigned himself. Far be it from him to let someone die a slow death, even if they were trying to do him wrong. He took up the stick that would have been used against him, and began to prod his would-be attacker in the stomach.

"You alright? You awake?"

The Magnemite stayed afloat, its body crackling with electricity, ready to strike again if he made any sudden movements.

Polyblank Polyblank

The bard quickly turned as he heard a yell, caught completely off guard as he spotted the visage of a man rushing at him with a stick. He would have been easily defeated, if it hadn't been for Magnemite, who was quick to disable the attacker with Thundershock.

"Muggers in the woods, who would have thought..?" he spoke aloud, as he spotted the three small pokemon flee from the downed man. Were those his? Aron and Tynamo shouldn't be residing normally in the woods... though Nincada was likely justified.

Were they starving...?

Taking a deep breath, Monty resigned himself. Far be it from him to let someone die a slow death, even if they were trying to do him wrong. He took up the stick that would have been used against him, and began to prod his would-be attacker in the stomach.

"You alright? You awake?"

The Magnemite stayed afloat, its body crackling with electricity, ready to strike again if he made any sudden movements.

Polyblank Polyblank
Atlas
Off-Route

As soon as the paralysis wore off the trainer groaned, slowly getting up. He ushered the stick away, slowly brushing himself off, his face kept on his feet.
"Yeah I'm fine...Hurt like 'eck though."
As soon as he clarified this he moved back a bit, wary of the strange metallic pokemon.

"Nifty device... Thought it was some sort of scanner-thing or something. Got me good though- Sorry about that by the way." He spoke gruffly, trying to hide his embarrassment. "Just had to feed my family... And your dinner happened to be the first option." Kicking his feet into the dirt, he swallowed his ego and looked up to the bard, Atlas's mask hiding his worried face as he outstretched a hand. Speaking english felt strange after using simple noises to communicate with his pokemon for so long. He might as well try to make amends however if he wanted to get any food for his pokemon tonight.

"M'Names Atlas. No hard feelings and all that?"

He was blunt, Tomoya had to give him that. A quick response and then a rather put off-ish way of saying good night. It was almost as if he expected Tomoya and Josephine not to be there when he woke up.

"Yeah... Goodnight." Tomoya said hesitantly.

He then slid closer to Josephine who glared at him out of the corner of her eye as he leaned in to whisper to her.

"He's as distant as you are." He whispered.

Josephine nudged him to make him back off and get out of her personal space before finishing her meal and curling up in her own sleeping bag for the night. Tomoya shook his head and sighed.

Ah well... At least they'll be easy to talk to. He thought to himself.

Tomoya then snuggled into his own sleeping bag and fell asleep, but not before releasing Venom for his first night on watch. Luckily the night was calm and there were no threats to attack them this night. They slept soundly, and upon the morning Tomoya recalled Venom to his Poke Ball to let him rest before greeting Josephine who was slowly waking up with the sunlight as it peeked over the tree tops.

"Mornin' sunshine!" Tomoya said to the groggy and half asleep Josephine.

"MmmmmMmmmmmmmm..." She mumbled, brushing her hand through her hair and letting out a massive yawn.

Tomoya glanced over to where Tan had been sleeping, wondering if he was still there.

Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf

Tan Bridge is already packed, chewing on another energy bar.
His brown eyes glint with vulnerability but also mischief.
He lets Jet out of his ball, who scratches up the earth.

"So, you're up, Tomoya," Tan says. "Let's battle, if you don't mind."

ChoShadow ChoShadow

Tomoya found that Tan was already packed, which was odd. Did he really sleep so little? And battling first thing in the morning? That was odd too.

"I'm not much of a battler, to be honest. Sorry." He said sheepishly.

"I prefer just raising my Pokémon rather than battling." He said, looking down at Venom's Poke Ball.

He thought about it a sec, and then had an idea.

"Hey, I know! There's an application in the Pokedex you can use to find nearby Trainers who have registered as participants of the Gym Leader's Challenge. They will battle with you for sure, and there's bound to be some nearby. They're everywhere!" He said cheerfully.

Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf

Tan sighs exasperatedly, "What kind of a response is that? Not much of a battler?"

He laughs uproariously to tears.

"How are you going to protect yourself or anyone if you don't battle?"

Checking his Pokédex, Tan indeed finds the app for the nearest Gym's challenge.
As soon as he registers, nearby Trainers begin popping up on the map, glowing.

ChoShadow ChoShadow

Tomoya laughed sheepishly.

"I know it's silly, but it's true. I don't plan on doing anything that will draw any negative attention, so I don't expect to have to battle my way out of anything." He replied.

He looked to Josephine.

"How about you Josephine?" He asked.

She was still half asleep and barely registered his question.

"Hmmmmmm?" She mumbled.

He laughed.

"Nevermind." He said.

She shrugged.

"MmmMmm." She mumbled.

She slowly stood up and meandered over to her pack to grab a few things to help her freshen up. She picked her stuff up and meandered over to the nearby stream to wash her face, the cold water helping wake her up. Once done with that, she washed her hair and found a secluded spot to take a morning bath in the stream before dressing herself and heading back to camp. Now cleaned up and ready for the day, she packed her stuff and prepared to depart with Tomoya not far behind.

"Hey Tan, you wanna come with? We're heading back to Viridian City for a while. You're sure to find a bunch of Trainers to battle there." He said.

Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf

"Yeah, I better come with you. I'll be your gladiator if we run into bad people," Tan jokes.

He holsters his gun who he privately nicknames Gira. He follows Josephine and Tomoya to Viridian City.
He would have asked Josephine to battle, but figures from the look of her mental state that it's best to leave her alone.

"Though, don't get the wrong idea. I never battled before. I guess spectating the Olivine Gym may have helped."

Soon, morning becomes another sweltering hot August day down Route 01. Tan decides he'll have to do some reading on Skarmories.

ChoShadow ChoShadow

Monty backed up, granting this "Atlas" some space. Magnemite followed, seeming to wave and bounce in place, ever wary of this stranger. At least the man was alright, the Bard thought.

"Oh, this?" Monty looked to Magnemite, then back to Atlas, a smile forming on his face as he pointed to the floating pokemon.

"This here's me Magnemite. First ever partner, and like all Electric types I know, a bit quick on the draw, ha ha.." he rubbed the back of his neck as he laughed nervously, ever so certain Atlas would take the remark in good humor.

"Just gotta keep careful in towns. It eats electricity and people don't like that." As Atlas rose, Monty looked around for those Pokemon that were following him. Where had they gone? He shrugged, deciding to change the subject.

"The name's Monty, I'm a musician. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Atlas.. guess I could share this here Pidgey, if you're starving. Come on back to my camp, it's out on the beaten path!" He shook the man's hand firmly and briefly, then turned to walk away, waving for Atlas to follow him. Magnemite remained in orbit around Monty's head, keeping alert for additional threats.

Polyblank Polyblank

The journey to Viridian City took a total of just over a day to complete. The roads between it and Pallet Town were deceivingly long and confusing for inexperienced trainers and travelers. Luckily both Tomoya and Josephine knew the paths very well and were able to guide Tan to the city where he could find willing participants to his desire to battle.

Once they reached the city, both Tomoya and Josephine popped by the Poke Mart to stock up on supplies before meeting back up with Tan. They were both interested to see if he found a competitor to battle against, as they themselves could learn a thing or two from watching him battle.

Pokemon League rules for registered Trainers was a turn-by-turn battle system where each Trainer could only give one command at a time. If they issued a second command before their opponent issued a command, their Pokedex would force their Poke Ball to recall their Pokemon and they'd automatically be declared the loser. The Pokemon League strictly enforced fair play, and not giving one's opponent time to react and issue a counter order was considered poor sportsmanship and not tolerated by the League at all.

So this would be a valuable learning experience for the pair presuming Tan found someone to battle.

Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf

Route 01 turns out to be quite daunting, but due to Josephine's and Tomoya's navigation skills, Tan is guided through what seems like a dream.
After a while running through the paved wild, they make it to the border of civilization. Pallet Town is way more rural with a bay compared to this.

VIRIDIAN CITY the Eternally Green Paradise, the City of Evergreen, a beautiful city enveloped in entirely green, year-round. 24/7/365.
And within it is a Pokémon Gym where the toughest Trainers in town are, and if you beat its leader, you get what's called the Earth Badge.

For Tan's one-track mind, he becomes obsessed, consumed with the idea of getting that Earth Badge. It's no police badge, but badge's a badge.
The door is locked. Lights are out, and no one's home. He tries to peek through the opaque crystal windows. To no avail.

"The leader ain't here," says an old bald man in a blue floral shirt and white khaki shorts, leaning on the bricked wall of the Viridian Gym.

"Well, why not?" Tan wrings his hands anxiously.

"Away on business. No one knows when the king's back, but he always comes back. The day he does will be a televised spectacle."
The old man chuckles out loud at something amusing. He explains, "Bring money for the bets. Keep an eye out for cops."

Tan tilts his naive head.

"Or might you be a seasoned Trainer? Is that an unbelievably strong Pokémon in that one ball there?"

He glances, confused. Jet? Unbelievably strong? Tan lets out an accidental laugh. "Ah no, I got this one yesterday."

The elder snorts, refusing eye contact, spitting at flowers. "Unfortunate. You're as clueless as a Psyduck, kid."

Tan sees a fat finger point to one distant corner of Viridian City, to a small plain building, half covered in lush vines and pear leaves.
"See it? That's Pokémon Academy... But nowadays, we just call it Trainer School. Rookies... start there."

Tan's face burns hotly as he spreads an embarrassed / polite smile. He nods, thanking him for his time.

"Come back in about oh, say, a year, kid. Might have a fightin' chance."

Shut up, Tan thinks sourly. He wastes no time, heading directly to Trainer School.
The elder chortles watching him saunter and trudge off: "Ho-oh! Ho-oh!"

- / - / Ten minutes later / - / -

"One command per turn... " Tan murmurs, walking out of Trainer School, a bit dazed.
That means I can't just blurt out a stream of orders. It has to be the best one. The finisher.

It is also a struggle to memorize all the typing advantages and disadvantages. Steel is pretty high defense, but is weak to Fire.
It's also weak to um, what is it... Tan rechecks his journal of notes. Ground and Fighting types. Ugh, so much to remember.

It was a startling revelation when the students yelled and cussed at him for not knowing about dual type Pokémon. He got hit with pencils.
Skarmorys turn out to be one of them, so Jet isn't an ordinary Steel type. He's Flying too, thus isn't weak to Ground or Fighting like Steel is.
Electric and Fire are just what all Skarmorys (and Tan) have to worry about. He murmurs, fiddling with his beeping PokéDex.

It pings just as he sees Josephine and Tomoya coming from the Mart. Great. They'd be just in time to see him have his first battle.
He looks around the passing pedestrians for the Trainer that chose him. He knows he's being watched. Then suddenly! Eye contact!!!

His hand goes to his swelling Pokéball, tossing it into the courtyard. Flash! The Skarmory comes out, enraged. Skaaaaawrr!!

Its knife beak swivels at Tan with a murderous look, a how-dare-you-keep-me-cooped-up-I'll-never-forgive-you look.

"That's creepy, Jet. Don't look at me like that."

ChoShadow ChoShadow Polyblank Polyblank DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete

Monty backed up, granting this "Atlas" some space. Magnemite followed, seeming to wave and bounce in place, ever wary of this stranger. At least the man was alright, the Bard thought.

"Oh, this?" Monty looked to Magnemite, then back to Atlas, a smile forming on his face as he pointed to the floating pokemon.

"This here's me Magnemite. First ever partner, and like all Electric types I know, a bit quick on the draw, ha ha.." he rubbed the back of his neck as he laughed nervously, ever so certain Atlas would take the remark in good humor.

"Just gotta keep careful in towns. It eats electricity and people don't like that." As Atlas rose, Monty looked around for those Pokemon that were following him. Where had they gone? He shrugged, deciding to change the subject.

"The name's Monty, I'm a musician. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Atlas.. guess I could share this here Pidgey, if you're starving. Come on back to my camp, it's out on the beaten path!" He shook the man's hand firmly and briefly, then turned to walk away, waving for Atlas to follow him. Magnemite remained in orbit around Monty's head, keeping alert for additional threats.

Polyblank Polyblank

Atlas gave a quiet heave of relief - that could have gone wrong so many ways... He knew he wouldn't respond to a thief so kindly, at the very least. He followed the bard, Stopping only to whistle a simple two note tune. He paused, turning to Monty.

"Sorry 'bout the noise, I just have to make sure my Pokemon know I'm safe. We've had less then pleasant results from this kind of situation...- Not that I do this often, that is."

He added his final phrasing quickly - he wouldn't want a Bard of all people to know that he had a penchant for bothering folks in the woods. As they walked briskly through the woods he kept his eye on the magnetite, eyeing the thing that was apparently an animal with both curiosity and distrust. He'd seen flower-like Pokemon on the islands.. but he'd be damned if he'd seen literal machines floating around in the wild.

"So... Any reason a bard's out in the forest? Unless the Pokemon pay well I'd think it'd make more sense to see someone like you in the cities or towns.."

He trailed off, remembering he wasn't really in the position to question people's whereabouts - after all, he still looked like he was dressed for a sandstorm - the yellow grains still stuck to his clothing could attest to that.
Meanwhile, the nincada clicked uncertainly to the tynamo. They had gotten the clear sign.. but there was still a chance their human was in danger. Quietly they moved towards his scent. The young aron followed them uncertainly, hoping that it'd stay safe with them - and that it'd also get something hard to munch on anytime now.

Monty merely nodded his head at Atlas' remark, at least until he finished it. He turned back to him, an eyebrow raised in concern.

"You mean this isn't your first mugging? Criminy, lad, there are better ways to live." he scolded the man, shaking his head as he left the woods, out onto the beaten path. Even if he had 3 mouths to feed, what was stopping them from scrounging up the wildlife? Even if his Pokemon or himself couldn't nail a Pidgey in flight, surely they could overpower some meager Ratatta, or perhaps other creatures lurking on the route.

After about a minute of walking, Monty had returned to his camp. His fire was long dead, only a single trail of smoke rising from it. He beamed, realizing he had not been robbed from. He sat near the fire, preparing to relight it as he answered Atlas' questioning on his choice of residence.

"Not exactly packing the funds to stay in an Inn all day, friend. And as I've mentioned, Magnemite likes to destroy electronics and feed off them, it gets people complaining and Id rather avoid that, y'know?"

With a bit of effort, Monty managed to restore the fire, now setting to work on the Pidgey. By hand, he plucked the feathers, tossing them into the fire to feed it further, if the billowing smoke did not throw them to the wind. It would take several minutes, but sure enough, the Pidgey was plucked, exposing its bare flesh. Monty looked to Altas' Pokemon, curiously.

"Would they prefer their share cooked or raw?"

Meanwhile, Magnemite had descended to the ground, prying at the empty pack of batteries Monty had fed him the day prior. It made a brief buzzing sound, realizing it was empty. Perhaps it was craving for further electricity...

Polyblank Polyblank

Monty merely nodded his head at Atlas' remark, at least until he finished it. He turned back to him, an eyebrow raised in concern.

"You mean this isn't your first mugging? Criminy, lad, there are better ways to live." he scolded the man, shaking his head as he left the woods, out onto the beaten path. Even if he had 3 mouths to feed, what was stopping them from scrounging up the wildlife? Even if his Pokemon or himself couldn't nail a Pidgey in flight, surely they could overpower some meager Ratatta, or perhaps other creatures lurking on the route.

After about a minute of walking, Monty had returned to his camp. His fire was long dead, only a single trail of smoke rising from it. He beamed, realizing he had not been robbed from. He sat near the fire, preparing to relight it as he answered Atlas' questioning on his choice of residence.

"Not exactly packing the funds to stay in an Inn all day, friend. And as I've mentioned, Magnemite likes to destroy electronics and feed off them, it gets people complaining and Id rather avoid that, y'know?"

With a bit of effort, Monty managed to restore the fire, now setting to work on the Pidgey. By hand, he plucked the feathers, tossing them into the fire to feed it further, if the billowing smoke did not throw them to the wind. It would take several minutes, but sure enough, the Pidgey was plucked, exposing its bare flesh. Monty looked to Altas' Pokemon, curiously.

"Would they prefer their share cooked or raw?"

Meanwhile, Magnemite had descended to the ground, prying at the empty pack of batteries Monty had fed him the day prior. It made a brief buzzing sound, realizing it was empty. Perhaps it was craving for further electricity...

Polyblank Polyblank

Atlas's pokemon were quite odd in their behaviour. When looking at the trio, the idea of 'Personal Space' didn't really come to mind - the nincada crawled onto the man as soon as he had come in view, scuttling up Atlas's arms and legs like they were a rock climbing exhibit, settling once it was perched around his shoulder. The tynamo similarly moved to Atlas's feet, making a strange but content bubbling sound. The eel-like pokemon then wriggled under Atlas's clothing, becoming a small and very fast-moving bump in the boy's figure as it travelled upwards, stopping once it had reached his neck and curling around it in a manner similar to a scarf or poncho. Atlas was seemingly indifferent, simply watching the leaves, waiting for something. Surely enough, the aron emerged, looking cautious and afraid of Monty and his magnemite. While it was still apprehensive of Atlas, it stayed close to him as it moved toward the campsite. All of his companions re-united with him, he turned to the bard, squatting down on a log.

"There may be better - but I'll be damned before I work under any slaver again. I've considered trying to go for work in the cities, but that didn't work out too well yesterday.."
Atlas grumbled, recalling the furious policewoman. '

"I mean- sure I could hunt pokemon, but m'bug eats plants and stuff, and eel eats... Eh, It doesn't matter. If I have to care for this 'argon' thing for much longer I'll have to figure out if it's carnivorous, but so far we've been surviving off the natural plants.. Albeit some of the plants in the desert are pokemon." He paused, trying to debate if he was killing an animal or a plant in that situation. At least Atlas's explanation explained why he seemed so scrawny for his size - a lack of proper protein in his diet for some years had led to him growing almost exclusively vertical, without any horizontal growth or weight put on that one would expect of a near-adult teenager.

As Monty finished speaking Atlas mused over his explanation. It seemed logical - money, if his memory served him correctly was a rare and valuable resource. To need to spend some of it every day for a home would be irritating and unnecessary. Feeding on electricity however made him curious. While his Eel produced it, this magnemite thing... lived off it? Perhaps it was some sort of mechanical-based life form or some strange mutation. Regardless, he perked up when he was asked about the meat.

"Oh, they don't eat meat - but I'll have mine cooked thanks. Food poisoning is.. Unpleasant when you don't have any medication or toilets."
He grimaced, the memory resurfacing in his mind. But still, the idea of a good meaty meal was encouraging to him - something he hadn't had in a while was always a treat to revisit, especially when it had been a good few years since he'd had meat.​

lazarus-png.422029

Vermilion City
August 19, 2017
The horn of the luxury cruise ship, the S.S. Anne, sounded as the ship pulled into port at Vermilion City. A young man watched the city come into sight and when the gangplank was lowered to the deck, the caramel-skinned future trainer and coordinator walked along the ship's deck, merging in with the crowd of people streaming off the ship from other lands, future rivals and possible friends down onto the pier. He headed over to a sign nearby to make sure he was in the right place, seeing a girl that had gotten on the ship with him approach the sign as well to see what it had to say.

Vermilion City
"The Port of Exquisite Sunsets"
A southern city that is bathed in orange by the setting sun.
Standing, the man made his way to a tourist shop where he got a map of the region and walked back outside, the summer breeze flowing through his hair as he looked over the map, planning his route. It looked like it was going to be a lot of walking and there was no guarantee he would get their in a timely manner to start his journey before autumn came though he hoped to enjoy at least some of summer, what was left of it at least. This was going to be quite a long journey to get to Pallet Town and it looked like he would pass through a few settlements on his journey. Looking up at the sky, nary a cloud in sight, the young man sighed quietly before folding his map up and beginning the first leg to begin his journey. He hoped he had studied enough for the test he knew that all beginning trainers had to take in order to get their starter and Pokedex.

Pallet Town
August 22, 2017
Pallet Town...a place where all beginning trainers in Kanto started out on their journey. Whether it was to participate in a field such as Pokemon Breeding, a Pokemon Nurse or Pokemon Doctor, a Ranger...whether it was to be a trainer, a coordinator or even a trainer and coordinator...all steps started from the small town of Pallet, home of Professor Samuel Oak. After a few days of walking, he had made it but his journey was still up in the air. It all hinged on this test he had to pass in order to fully be allowed to own Pokemon, to set out on his quest to become a trainer and coordinator, to prove that he was strong and prove his stepfather was wrong about him. He stood on a hill, the wind blowing behind him as he gazed down at the town stretched out before him. Gathering his courage he began heading downward on the path that went straight down the slope, forcing him to slow his steps as he walked to avoid injuring himself by falling.

Reaching the center of the little town, he saw a sign smack dab in the middle of the town with the following information on it.

Pallet Town
"A Pure White Beginning"
A fairly new and quiet town. It's a small and pretty place.
Making his way through the town, up the long staircase winding to a large building complete with windmill for a power source and a large corral with several acres behind where Pokemon caught by Kanto trainers could frolic and roam to their respective hearts' content until their trainers called them out again, he was met with three other people who were also beginning their journeys on this warm summer day. The four made their way into the building where they were taken back, one by one, to complete the test. It resulted in all of them passing and they were then into another room that served as the lab. "Well, you have all passed with flying colors. However, I have no extra Pokemon to give two of you...only the three Kanto starters," said Professor Oak. "If two of you are willing to wait for a Pokemon, I can call around to the other regions and see if there are any extra starters to transport here for the two who won't get Kanto starters."

After a few moments, the second girl stepped up, saying she could wait for another Pokemon to be brought over. Lazarus followed suit. "I wait," Lazarus spoke. The professor nodded and went to his video phone where he began calling around to other regions, explaining he had five trainers who passed their tests and only three Pokemon, so if they had any extra from other regions could they be sent over. It took a while in which the five trainers were left. The professor came back with two pokeballs in his hands and set them beside the others.

"I have managed to find two starter Pokemon from Sinnoh and Alola," said Professor Oak. "For now I will explain what is going to happen." The professor began to explain that each of them would receive a pokedex and their trainer license as well as five other Pokeballs to take with them. They would each recieve a starter kit of a small bag of Pokemon food, some potions and other medicines and a sum of money for two months but afterwards they would need to get jobs in order to continue their journey and recommended they all go to the trainer school in Viridian City. Receiving their packages, he then gave their Pokedexes, telling them to not lose them because then he would need to get new ones and they would be reimbursing the cost.

The first Pokemon that was revealed was a Bulbasaur, a Pokemon everyone in Kanto knew to be the Grass Starter. Five Pokedexes pointed at the Bulbasuar as it was revealed. "Bulbasaur, the Seed Pokémon. A young Bulbasaur uses the nutrients from its seed for the energy it needs to grow. This Pokemon is Male and its moves are Tackle, Razor Leaf, Sludge Bomb and Petal Dance."

"Bulbasaur is a dual-type Pokemon, its primary type being Grass while its secondary type is Poison. Its respective evolution's are Ivysaur and Venusaur with the ability to mega evolve into Mega Venusaur," said Professor Oak. He then released the second Pokemon which was revealed to be Charmander, Kanto's Fire Starter.
"Charmander, the Lizard Pokémon. Charmander's health can be gauged by the fire on the tip of its tail, which burns intensely when it's in good health. This Pokemon is Male and its moves are Scratch, Dragon Pulse, Ember and Metal Claw."

"Charmander is a Fire Type though it gains a Fire/Flying type upon evolving into Charizad and has two mega evolution's. Mega Charizard X is a Fire/Dragon Type and Mega Charizard Y retains its Fire/Flying Type. Now, the last of the Kanto starters I will be showing is Squirtle, a Water Type."

From the third pokeball was released what looked like a blue turtle with a shell that was covered in cream on the underside and a reddish-brown on the upper side. "Squirtle, the Tiny Turtle Pokémon. During battle, Squirtle hides in its shell that sprays water at its opponent whenever it can. This Pokemon knows Tackle, Water Gun, Aqua Jet, and Withdraw."

Next was another turtle Pokemon, only this one was green with a leaf growing out its head. "This is the Grass starter from the Sinnoh region. It is Turtwig and it gains a Ground-Type when it evolves into Torterra which is the final evolution of the Turtwig line. Unlike Squirtle, its shell is quite soft and grows harder when it absorbs water."

"Turtwig, the Tiny Leaf Pokémon. Its shell is made of earth and when it absorbs water, it becomes harder. This Pokemon is Male and it knows the moves Tackle, Withdraw, Razor Leaf and Sand Tomb."

"The last Pokemon I have to show you is from the Alola region. Lazarus, I think this Pokemon may interest you in particular," said Professor Oak with a kind smile to the quiet man. Out of the fifth pokeball came a black cat with red markings and red eyes against yellow scerla. "It's fur is fire proof and it sheds its coat twice a year. Its final evolution, Incineroar, gains a secondary Dark-Type."

"Litten, the Fire Cat Pokémon. A Fire type. Litten show few emotions and prefer being alone. It takes time to build any level of trust. This Pokemon is Male and it knows Scratch, Ember, Heat Wave, and Iron Head."

"I take Litten," said Lazarus as he stepped forward and crouched down in front of the feline. Silence stretched between the pair, the other trainers choosing their own Pokemon and leaving the group, leaving only Lazarus there with Litten...until the Pokemon meowed and jumped into Lazarus's arms. He then walked out after slipping his pokedex into the heavy pocket of his jacket before leaving Pallet Town, setting Litten down only when he got to the beginning of Route 1. Once he crossed this invisible line, he would begin his first step into the world of Pokemon.

Route 1
August 22, 2017
Route 1 was a twisting path from the edge of Pallet Town, winding through forest and fields until it reached Viridian City which was the young man's first stop in order to register for the Kanto Grand Festival and the Indigo League. It would be a lot of work, having to not only defeat all eight gyms and get all eight badges but also to get five contest ribbons to compete in the Grand Festival. A river wound by the path on his left, the young man seeing quite a few Pokemon about. Mankey sat within the trees and there were Magikarp and Poliwag within the water. Some Diglet were moving through the earth between the river and the path, a tall ledge on which trees sat rising up on his right. A field in front of him showed Ratatta, Pidgey, Spearow and Sandshrew. During the time they traversed the route, Litten walked faithfully at his side, despite the Pokemon not trusting him yet. He knew he wanted to catch a Zubat, however that likely wouldn't be for a while. As for catching any type of Pokemon here on Route 1, he was unsure. A flying type might be good but he was unsure whether to catch Pidgey or Spearow.

A Poliwag would be good for contests, he was already speculating how he could blend fire and water together in contests. However, a Poliwag's skin was quite thin and Litten would be at a disadvantage fighting a Water-Type. So, he ended up passing that on by, and stopping in the field to look around him before heading towards the tree and setting his backpack down. Litten yawned and lay down beside him as he pulled out a sketchpad and a charcoal pencil, beginning to sketch a herd of Sandshrew who were quietly looking for worms and insects. Well, they were like armadillos so they must eat insects he figured.

Atlas's pokemon were quite odd in their behaviour. When looking at the trio, the idea of 'Personal Space' didn't really come to mind - the nincada crawled onto the man as soon as he had come in view, scuttling up Atlas's arms and legs like they were a rock climbing exhibit, settling once it was perched around his shoulder. The tynamo similarly moved to Atlas's feet, making a strange but content bubbling sound. The eel-like pokemon then wriggled under Atlas's clothing, becoming a small and very fast-moving bump in the boy's figure as it travelled upwards, stopping once it had reached his neck and curling around it in a manner similar to a scarf or poncho. Atlas was seemingly indifferent, simply watching the leaves, waiting for something. Surely enough, the aron emerged, looking cautious and afraid of Monty and his magnemite. While it was still apprehensive of Atlas, it stayed close to him as it moved toward the campsite. All of his companions re-united with him, he turned to the bard, squatting down on a log.

"There may be better - but I'll be damned before I work under any slaver again. I've considered trying to go for work in the cities, but that didn't work out too well yesterday.." Atlas grumbled, recalling the furious policewoman. '

"I mean- sure I could hunt pokemon, but m'bug eats plants and stuff, and eel eats... Eh, It doesn't matter. If I have to care for this 'argon' thing for much longer I'll have to figure out if it's carnivorous, but so far we've been surviving off the natural plants.. Albeit some of the plants in the desert are pokemon." He paused, trying to debate if he was killing an animal or a plant in that situation. At least Atlas's explanation explained why he seemed so scrawny for his size - a lack of proper protein in his diet for some years had led to him growing almost exclusively vertical, without any horizontal growth or weight put on that one would expect of a near-adult teenager.

As Monty finished speaking Atlas mused over his explanation. It seemed logical - money, if his memory served him correctly was a rare and valuable resource. To need to spend some of it every day for a home would be irritating and unnecessary. Feeding on electricity however made him curious. While his Eel produced it, this magnemite thing... lived off it? Perhaps it was some sort of mechanical-based life form or some strange mutation. Regardless, he perked up when he was asked about the meat.

"Oh, they don't eat meat - but I'll have mine cooked thanks. Food poisoning is.. Unpleasant when you don't have any medication or toilets." He grimaced, the memory resurfacing in his mind. But still, the idea of a good meaty meal was encouraging to him - something he hadn't had in a while was always a treat to revisit, especially when it had been a good few years since he'd had meat.​
Now the bard would take the time to observe Atlas' pokemon. There was three that he could see: An armored thing with a large head, some kind of eel, and a bug. As he mentioned what they ate, Monty nodded his head.

"None of them eat meat? More for us then, eh?"

Monty was not a proper chef. The Pidgey had not been properly processed either. They would have to deal with all of its internal organs as well as its veins and bones as it was served. Not that Monty minded; he knew what was edible and what wasn't. It was only when he realized he didn't have a safe means of cooking the bird that the bard rose to his feet, looking for some sticks. He found 3, ideal for what he had in mind. The first two sticks, he embedded into the dirt besides the fire. Both of them ended in a sort of V shape, which he planned to exploit. The third stick, thinner and straighter, he ran the bird through with it, and rested either end of the thin stick in the V-shaped ends. Now he had a proper spit roast!

As he tended to the procedure of cooking, Monty digested the points Atlas made. The first one raised some level of concern.

"Whos slaving around here? I'm from Unova, moved over to here when I was just a lad... never heard anything about slavery being an issue." He didn't face Atlas, rotating the Pidgey with the stick to ensure every side of it got enough heat to become edible.

"I'm guessing by "Argon", you mean the silver thing following you? Hm... couldn't help you there, but I am sure there's someone who knows how to tend them. Probably in Viridian, maybe Pewter City." It never really occured to him to check his Pokedex to see if it knew anything. After all, nourishment came first in priority.

Magnemite steered clear of the fire Monty lit, seemingly wary of it. It did, however, lock its single eye upon Tynamo as it exposed itself around Atlas' neck. It could feel the electricity within it. It fueled Magnemite's hunger... but ego kept the Magnemite from acting on this hunger, knowing it was vastly outnumbered, and that Monty likely wouldn't approve of feeding like a parasite off this creature. It emitted a sound like television or radio static, as its twin magnets spun in place.

Polyblank Polyblank

Tan's opponent is a Lady wearing a yellow frill dress and brown ribbons. Her eyes are a honey combination of both colors, so striking in the day. She introduces herself as Orchid and takes off her sunhat, revealing brilliant red wavy hair.

"You think you know a person based on appearance," says Orchid. She tosses her Pokéball. "But it's really our Pokémon that reveals our true nature, isn't it? Check out mine!"

Out of the bright dazzle, a Numel stands, scorching and yet not scorching the earth under its feet. Jet staggers back, for it is fire. The Numel seems like a cute dinosaur or a weird turtled elephant with a small mouth agape.

Tan smirks, "So you're fiery and down to earth?"

Lady Orchid nods, and with a look at his Skarmory, she decides he's sharp but still has his head in the clouds. She lights a cigarette, smokes, and says with a smoldering gaze, "Mel? Amnesia."

The Numel looks back at Orchid then at the Skarmory. Suddenly, it becomes aware of its situation, blinking rapidly. A wind bursts out in waves, a power developing from it.

It's growing stronger.

Jet continues to give Tan a death stare.

"Don't leer at me, leer at them!"

Jet shrieks and shoots the Numel its best intimidating leer. The wind seems to shift. Lady Orchid shouts, "Lava Plume! Burn them up!"

The Numel cries a shout, "Mel!!"

A sudden roar of flames erupted the ground, sending Tan staggering back and Jet flying. The pillar of fire still burnt the Skarmory badly, blackening its steel. The attack ends. It collapses, panting weakly. Tan doesn't know what to say...

"Jet, get up! Use Sand Attack!"

The fallen bird of steel snarls and with a scraping swipe, sand is thrown in the Numel's eyes blinding it. It jerks and shakes its head at the tiny dust that bites its eyes. The Lady barks, "Again! Lava Plume!"

A pillar of fire erupts, but Jet dodges it this time. Miss. Tan whoops and commands next, "Peck the fricking shet out of her!"

Jet manages to draw close enough and stabs its metal beak into the blinded Numel. It recoils shrieking at the penetrating pain.

"How dare you!" Lady Orchid stamps a foot and clutches at her dress. "Lava Plume, Mel!"

The Numel screams to the sky, engulfing its close surrounding in inferno. The air whips with expelled gas and blistering heat. Some ash flares from the Skarmory's once cold shell which now lay charbroiled. Unresponsive. It makes Tan think of his parents, found dead on the floor. He falls to his knees sobbing into his hands. The Lady, taken so by surprise, ends the match and returns the Numel to her Pokéball.

"I'm sorry, mister. If you can't handle losing, maybe you should have stayed home."

Route 1
August 22, 2017
In the end his sketch of the Sandshrew group went well and he was happy to add it to the start of his collection. The question of what Pokemon here, if any, that he should attempt to catch was a mystery to the young man. Plus he still had to figure out what Litten ate as well besides Pokemon food. Fish so maybe Magikarp and Feebas? Well, he hadn't seen any Feebas in the river but he had seen Magikarp. Rodents...so Rattata probably and Raticate though there were none of the Normal-Type lying around the field. Sandshrew was in the mouse category he believed...so did Litten eat or was it able to eat a Ground-Type mouse?

In the end the young trainer coordinator decided to try to catch a Spearow which looked more fierce than the docile looking Pidgey. Although he was not entirely sure how he could put a Spearow into contests, he would work with what he had and an avian Pokemon would be useful for scouting. "LItten. Time work," said Lazarus. The Flame Cat Pokemon just opened his eyes and let out a tired meow. "Litten...work time." One of Litten's eyes went to his master before he got to his paws and stretched lazily.

Putting his sketch pad and charcoal pencil back into his bag, Lazarus got to his feet and looked around for any Spearow. Spotting one a short distance away as it lifted its head, swallowing a Weedle down its beak. "Litten, shine time."

Litten crouched down before the Spearow as it caught sight of the trainer and turned fully to face the tame Pokemon and its master. "SPEAROW!"

"Litten!"

"Litten, Ember."

Litten's fur on its back stood up on end and turned red as he heated the inner fire in his stomach. He then opened mouth and a big ball of orange flame shot out of his mouth at the Spearow, catching the grass on fire within the field as well. The Spearow cried out in pain as it was burned by the attack and spread its wings to fly up to the open sky above it. "Litten scratch."

Litten jumped at the Spearow who dodged and flapped its wings to try to get airborne. The small feline turned and jumped at the Spearow, its claws growing white on its front paws which scraped along the Spearow's wing, severing a couple feathers and leaving some deep scratches on its body. A trail of white was left after Litten performed his attack while trails of blood began seeping into the ground and down the Spearow's wing. With the Pokemon injured and not wanting to cook it, that him really one one more move. "Litten...Iron Head."

A white aura shone around Litten, the fur on his head turning silver before he rushed at the Spearow in its injured wing. The force of the impact broke the Spearow's wing and caused it to cry out before falling onto the earth and fainting. He watched the Pokemon's slight rise and fall of its chest before throwing a poke ball at it. The poke ball rocked to and fro a couple times before flying back to him. "Good Litten," Lazarus said.

"Litten," said Litten happily.

Lazarus then pulled out his pokedex and released Spearow and released Spearow. "Spearow, shine time."

"Spear...spear...." Spearow said.

Pulling out his pokedex, he pointed it at the Pokemon. "Unlike Pidgey, Spearow has a terrible attitude. It is very wild and will sometimes attack other Pokémon and humans. This Pokemon is Male and its moves are Peck, Double Team, Steel Wing, and Quick Attack."

Lazarus pulled out a Potion and sprayed it on Spearow's wing. Spearow cried out in pain but he wrapped its wing in some bandages along with its body and recalled it to its pokeball. A Sandshrew then came up, growling at Litten who hissed back at it. Seeing Litten looked ready to battle despite the battle it had been in, Lazarus shrugged. "Litten...Iron Head."

Litten's body was once more enveloped by a white aura and then rushed at the Sandshrew, the Pokemon rolling into a ball. It's defense went up with the move as it protected its weak spots. A shattering impact echoed through the air as Litten's head slammed into the hard plates of the armadillo mouse. Sandshrew then uncurled as Litten stumbled around in a daze and jumped into the air, opening its mouth and firing sharp barbs of poison at Litten that rained down on it, a couple hitting Litten and immediately began spreading poison into the Pokemon's blood stream and body. "Litten!" Litten cried out in surprise.

"Litten...Ember!"

Litten's fur again puffed up on his back and he fired a big ball at the Sandshrew, enveloping it in flames. Sandshrew cried out in pain as it fell to the ground, the attack hitting its stomach and part of its muzzle. "Scratch Litten."

Litten rushed forward with outstretched claws and jumped at the fallen Pokemon, tearing a few scratches into its belly deep enough to scar. Sandshrew, despite the pain it was in, swept its paw aside and sent sand flying into Litten's eyes. Litten yowled as the sand bit into his eyes and stumbled, lifting a paw to wipe at its eyes to try to get the sand out and shaking his head. The Sandshrew's claw grew white and then it lifted it above its head. "Dodge right Litten!"

Litten threw himself to the right, narrowly missing the attack from Sandshrew that slammed down onto the charred earth. The Pokemon then turned and scampered away while Litten stumbled around, meowing pitifully. "Hang on Litten." Thankfully he had an antidote on him which he sprayed in Litten's mouth and onto his leg where the poisonous barbs had hit. Taking Litten back to the river, Lazarus used some water to wash out Litten's eyes before returning Litten to his pokeball for a good rest. With a sigh he made his way back to his bag and grabbed it, snapping a Rattata's neck as it lurked around his bag, taking the mouse with him. His next stop he supposed was Viridian City so he could get checked into a Pokemon Center and get his Pokemon healed up. The day wasn't getting any longer and if he wanted to make progress he'd best get a move on.

Now the bard would take the time to observe Atlas' pokemon. There was three that he could see: An armored thing with a large head, some kind of eel, and a bug. As he mentioned what they ate, Monty nodded his head.

"None of them eat meat? More for us then, eh?"

Monty was not a proper chef. The Pidgey had not been properly processed either. They would have to deal with all of its internal organs as well as its veins and bones as it was served. Not that Monty minded; he knew what was edible and what wasn't. It was only when he realized he didn't have a safe means of cooking the bird that the bard rose to his feet, looking for some sticks. He found 3, ideal for what he had in mind. The first two sticks, he embedded into the dirt besides the fire. Both of them ended in a sort of V shape, which he planned to exploit. The third stick, thinner and straighter, he ran the bird through with it, and rested either end of the thin stick in the V-shaped ends. Now he had a proper spit roast!

As he tended to the procedure of cooking, Monty digested the points Atlas made. The first one raised some level of concern.

"Whos slaving around here? I'm from Unova, moved over to here when I was just a lad... never heard anything about slavery being an issue." He didn't face Atlas, rotating the Pidgey with the stick to ensure every side of it got enough heat to become edible.

"I'm guessing by "Argon", you mean the silver thing following you? Hm... couldn't help you there, but I am sure there's someone who knows how to tend them. Probably in Viridian, maybe Pewter City." It never really occured to him to check his Pokedex to see if it knew anything. After all, nourishment came first in priority.

Magnemite steered clear of the fire Monty lit, seemingly wary of it. It did, however, lock its single eye upon Tynamo as it exposed itself around Atlas' neck. It could feel the electricity within it. It fueled Magnemite's hunger... but ego kept the Magnemite from acting on this hunger, knowing it was vastly outnumbered, and that Monty likely wouldn't approve of feeding like a parasite off this creature. It emitted a sound like television or radio static, as its twin magnets spun in place.

Polyblank Polyblank

The boy shrugged, his eyes trained onto the roasting bird. Meat wasn't something he'd had in years - he'd forgotten the rich, crispy smell it could have when you applied a little warmth. It looked delicious, and the wanderer couldn't help but wipe a string of drool from underneath his mask. Speaking of which, he tugged on it, turning around to remove the sand veil in favour of a warmer cloth wrapping, concealing his mouth and leaving the upper area of the mask. As he finished this process, he turned to the bard.

"Mmhm. I wouldn't know - but in Aloha it's a pretty big business... I'd imagine the ships have to go somewhere right? I'm not too familiar with this land, but so far I haven't seen an end to the terrain I've come across. It's... Frightening, almost - Like I'm lost at sea but there's no water to be found. Regardless, I'm not too familiar with the native customs here, and to disregard them would surely get me in trouble - And I don't have any of that paperwork 'passpert' stuff or whatnot; I have a feeling I'd be in some deep shit if I got arrested."

He turned to the argon, now happily half-dozing by the campfire, keeping a half-lidded eye trained on the two humans beside it.

"Yeah, I've no clue. It was sorta trying to graze on the ground before we came here, but mostly just rocks and crap, I think it might just be in that baby phase where animals will eat anything in front of them. Knowing what to give it is definitely on my list.. But a big city is sorta dangerous for someone like me, like I just said... At least, I'd rather not risk it."
He scrunched his face slightly, trying to debate whether he should ask questions. After all, this bard seemed to know his one-twos. He might come in handy if he had any knowledge to spare.

"Do you know where I can get some sort of ID? I've heard the sl- people talk about that sort of thing back at home."
He fumbled his hands, not sure what to say from there, awaiting Monty's response.

Meanwhile, the Tynamo chirped excitedly, feeling conductivity search from the weird ball thing. Cautiously it stretched out slightly from its resting spot in Atlas's cloth, sending a small spark or two toward the metal thing. Perhaps it was one of those handheldy-whatsits the human-thingy had found abandoned on the forest footpath a few days ago - the human had tried to eat it or something before giving up, and then left the weird rectangle alone. For some reason though, his beloved human-thingy had yelled at him most terribly when he had eaten all the yummy energy stored in it... Humans could be very strange sometimes.
Returning to the task at hand the tynamo stretched itself outwards, a few small sparks zipping towards the magnemite's frame.

Viridian City
August 22, 2017
After a long trek along Route 1, he had finally come to his destination and a place that housed a pokemon gym. Right away he could see several tall buildings and skyscrapers stretching into the heavens, set against a backdrop of mountains and a lake on the outskirts of the city to his right. Walking down Route 1, he made his way through the streets to the Pokemon Center where he soon encountered Nurse Joy and handed his two pokeballs to her before heading towards the video phone to call Professor Oak while his Pokemon were tended to. He dialed Professor Oak's laboratory and waited for the professor to answer. "Oh, hello Lazarus! I see you made it to Viridian City?"

"Yes Professor. I question Litten."

"Well congratulations. Oh? What is your question?"

"Litten move Iron Head. How get?"

"Ah I see. Well, normally Litten and its first evolution, Torracat can't learn Iron Head. It's actually a move Incineroar learns by tutoring. Training it until it learns the move," explained the professor. "I can only guess that your Litten's parent was bred after it learned Iron Head and the skill passed onto your Litten. You have a rare Pokemon for that ability alone."

Lazarus nodded.

"Now, is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No Professor."

Professor Oak nodded, wished Lazarus luck and advised him again to go to the Trainers' School in Viridian City while he was there and then hung up. Lazarus sat there for a few moments before heading out to go check out the Trainers' School and sat in on an few classes. He figured it would be a while before his Pokemon were healed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back