• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pokémon school (aloha)

Professor red

Your leading Pokémon expert
Hello. I’m red692 but please call me red. Im 18 years old. As my tag say I’m a huge Pokémon fan. Like big big big fan. And I watch the show and I honestly wanna do the Pokémon school from alhoa. But ocs only. I mean we can play as a canon when needed. I’d be the new kid from a distant region. I’d be a gifted trainer. I come in and people flock me cause I have rare Pokémon from another region. Leaving the strongest and most popular dumbfounded who then callanges be to a battle. You’d be a girl student who watch the battle and think that the new kid is cute. Then we start the rp as the battle starts

Rules. Hey. You in the back. Don’t gimme that look.

The rules are

1. No constant one liners. I give as much detail or try to as me partner.

2 no legandaris (obvi. )

3Pokémon lvls between 5 and 18. Mine are gonna be lvls 15 17 14 18

4 fxf mxf only

I have a three year old daughter so she obviously comes first.

18+ only.

I’m on all the time basically
I have another plot that we do as we are in the school. One is the island trial. And on the trials we are gonna do a skull plot. We go around aloha and take down team skull houses headquarters and other places owned by them as they Steal Pokémon and sell them

Last edited:
This sounds cool! I can play a male character, I don't really do fxf. Unless you don't want it to be only romance.

Leaving the strongest and most popular dumbfounded who then callanges be to a battle. You’d be a girl student who watch the battle and think that the new kid is cute.

Ooops guess I didn't read that correctly, that's even better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back