• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

P
Created at
Index progress
Complete

Pokemon
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Latios

The only Black Latios
<p>

Welcome to the wold of Pokémon, here you will go on an epic journey to stop an rising shade from devouring the entire world. You must gather the legendaries so that they may help fight off this shadow. Beware of corruption Pokémon, the Shade takes weak souled Pokémon and turns them into shadow monsters

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
The day was bright for Emlas. She was out picking berries to stock up. There was numerous bushes of almost every kind outside their cave. She loved tending to the plants there. It was her hobby. Her brother Latios was as usual out on potrol. Ever since she had reconnected with him he was bent on makeing sure that not one human came near the forest they resided in.

Latios was laying in a tree not to far from his home. He was watching two Eevees play around with eachother as their mother gathered food. He loved playful Eevees, they were always so adorable. The never suspected he was there as his black coat made it hard to spot him in the shade of the branches.

Hiding in the trees watching Emlas from the peep hole was Sal

T-bone groaned as his dad pulled him back away from the forest "but dad! i want to go play in the forest" T-bone groaned as his father. "no t-bone you can't not go its dangerous in the forest. stay with me in are mountain" his father said . "oh please dad please please please with a mountain on top?" He begged and his dad sighed nodding. "fine but be quick" His father sighed. T-bone cheered running into the forest.

Clang jammed his legs into a tree trunk and started climbing to the top. Upon reaching a leafy branch he ripped it off with his pincers
"My family will eat well tonight"He thought making his way down again

""Huh"" pokes head out of the tree ""what are you doing"" looking at the Durant angerly

Emlas took the berries she had collected and brought them to the cave. It was a beautiful place. Their home was at a small cliff side about two stories tall that was in a U shape. A small waterfall rode down the middle. The cave was located halfway up the cliff on the left side. A nice river flowed out from the pond beneaththe falls and into the river.

Latios figured it was time to head home. Starting to fly back he made a beeline for the cave.

clang looked up and saw a face peering angrily at him from above. Startling him Clang dropped the branch which fell to the ground crushing the leaves on it. "now look what you made me do" He groaned climbing high again "now i have to get a new branch" He said snapping his pincer at the things face before grabbing another branch.

T-bone was playing in the grass when a figure flew above him and towards a cave not to far away.stopping messing with the grass t-bone moved closer to the cave cautiously. peeking in he saw 2 things but he wasn't sure what they were

Emlas was started by the sudden noise. It sounded like a branch dropping. "Who's there." She yelled. By then Latios had arrived.

"What do you mean sister. It's just me."

"No, no, there was a noise."

""Well if you wanted a branch you could of asked"" coming out of the tree ""who are you""

""I'm Sal"" creeped out by the voice falls on to the pile of leaves

Latios did not like the the sound of the voice comeing from the trees. "Reveal yourself or go away. We don't want trouble." Latios said.

"clang i'm clang" He said and quickly leaving the tree he heard another voice and looking around he saw a latios. gasping he quickly dropped his branch and bowed his head like he was taught to do when he came across someone with higher authority. "sorry i disturbed you" He said keeping his head bowed low

T-bone muffled a gasp as a latio flew out of the cave and right past him. moving closer to the cave he peeked inside and gasped out loud seeing a latias. Quickly covering his mouth he hoped he wasn't heard

Sal smiles as he flies up sees a latios and a latias in the distant. He flies closer to them thinking 'maybe it's my family'

Latios's was very surprised. He hadent seen another Lati ever since he escaped the humans. Not only that this one was shiny. But what was with the creepy voice you made. "Why are you here. I haven't seen another Lati in a very long time. Not to mention a shiny."

feeling Weird Clang quickly scuttled away and towards his colony. He quickly remembered the branch and rushed back grabbing it and making a get a way.

T-bone slowly entered the cave watching the latias carefully. he made a break for a stalagmite and hid behind it.watching the latias he gasped "they are so cool in person"he whispered

Emlas's attention was pulled when she herd someone enter their cave. How could possibly get up thier. The entrance was at lest 6 feet off the ground. She went over to the cave leaveing Latios to deal with the new Eon Pokémon. Looking inside there was almost nothing. Just a dry stone cave that only went 9 feet in. "Who's in here."

T-bone Quickly covered his mouth as the latias seemed to notice something. When they asked who was there he had to reply "Ttt-bone" He stammered slowly come out from behind the rock. looking at the latias he quickly looked at his feet feeling awkward.

(is larvitar a legandar because i thin tyranitar is )

"Hey hey, there no need to be afraid. I just want to know what you are doing in our home." Enlas asked. She moved in and bent down to his level.

Looking up t-bone stammered "i-i wanted t-to find someone t-to play with" he said holding his tail and fidgeting with his tail. looking up again he thought that this was a girl.

"Well I will play with you if you want." Emals picked him up and cradled the larvitar on her arms. "See, there's nothing to be afraid of."

You deleted it!)

Laughing t-bone stuck out his tiny arms "weee i'm flying!" He cried happily before jumping out of latias arms. looking up at her he said "my name is t-bone whats yours?"he asked thumping his tail on the floor happily

"Hehe, mines Emlas." She said. Giggling. "Well aren't you cute. So what do you want to do."

T-bone blushed when emlas called him cute. He suddenly heard his dad's voice echo through the cave hurting his ears "T-bone come home this instant!" He yelled and t-bone looked up apologetically at emlas "sorry i got to go" he said running to the edge of the cave "see you tomorrow friend" he called out before jumping down and running to the mountain. he stopped suddenly when he saw his brother was glowing. suddenly there stood another tyranitar about half the size of his father. "Tibia you eveoled!" he cried happily

Sal was out side the cave with Latios when the larvitar ran by after a shout that was supposedly for him.

His dad smiled and t-bone ran over and began hugging tibias foot. "Dad i'm going to tell my friend" He said running back to the forest and began climbing up to the entrance.

Emals was confused. She wondered who could be making such loud noises. "Ok, bye."

Latios attention was drawn away from the shiny Latios in front of him when a loud voice roared through it. He soon saw a larvitar run towards the direction. He knew that other lived in the forest for he was friends with some of them upon in this forest upon the mountain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back