• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
(My sincere apologies! I was out unexpectedly after work and haven't been on all day. I haven't sat down all day for that matter...)

"Huh...?"

Fryn looked up just in time to see a flash of something headed straight for her face. Smack! It hit her before she even had time to register what it was.

Stunned, she stumbled backwards a few steps.

"Eggs...?" she mumbled, barely audibly, as she shook her head to try and clear it. "Two eggs..."

She blinked a few times, then it came into focus.

"No, an Eeeve egg! It's an Eevee egg."

There's something strange happening in the forest today. It's normally so quiet! For me meet two Pokemon in one day...

"There, there little eggy," she soothed, nudging the egg with her foot, hoping it wasn't damaged at all.

"How did you get all the way out here?"

Fryn knew the little egg wouldn't have an answer, but she figured she should talk to it anyway. She glanced back at the direction she'd come from. She couldn't see that injured Latios anymore, but she wasn't sure it was a good idea to take the egg up the mountain either.

"What should we do with you?"

Kage let a small smile grace his lips as he took a deep breath. Opening his crimson eyes, he looked around the area. Grass, trees, bushes, the norm; it was always those three things, as he traveled, but if he was lucky he would find a creek or a lake. At the moment he laid on his back, his navy tail wagging slightly as he stared up at the parted leaves that the sun shone through. The sun sure felt amazing on his fur, on his underbelly, and the sleepy Absol let a light chuckle leave his mouth. He realized he just awoken from a nap...he fell asleep sunbathing once again.

(Ok, I need to get unstuck with @BeebeTheWarrior)

"... 30, here I come." Latios began to look around for his sister and T-Bone. He first checked thier cave as that would be a probable spot. He found nothing and continued on. Searching around he looked into the forest. Latios soon came across an Absol just laying out in the sun. 'What is he doing.' He thought to himself. He moved in to get a closer look

Closing his eyes once again as he relaxed, he almost let himself fall back into the peaceful embrace of slumber...if that wasn't for the presence that he felt creep up. The disaster pokemon didn't let himself jump up though, and he tried to relax. If it was a pokemon that was startled by his presence or just simply angered, he knew that moving would just provoke them. He just laid there and let the sun warm his belly.

"Umm, what are you doing." Asked Latios. Just laying out in the open completely exposed. Wasn't that dangerous. He slowly revealed himself form the shadows to the Absol with no hostile intent.

"Sun bathing. What's wrong with doing so? It's quite healthy." said Kage, who opened one of his crimson eyes to look at the pokemon there. A Latios. Kage let a sly smile form on his lips and he almost chuckled, staring at the Latios. His smooth, navy tail still wagged lightly.

"Nothing, it's just this isn't the safest place to be doing so. There's a lot of dangerous stuff in this forest. Well I'm sorry to have interrupted you, I'll be off." Latios said. He began to turn around to search for his sister and her friend.

The Absol just closed his eye before taking yet another deep breath. What could be so bad here? he thought, Well...I may find that out later...no matter what. Kage huffed before rolling over and laying on his stomach, letting the sun heat his back. He sighed happily, opening up his other senses just in case. He was gonna find out...he always finds this stuff out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Latios continued on, still looking for his sister and T-Bone. With some more searching he came across another Pokémon and... An egg. It was a Bulbasuars with an Eevee egg it seemed. What an odd combination. The bulbasaur seems to be confused about something though. "Excuse me, do you need assistance." He asked the bulbasaur.

Fryn jumped, startled by the sudden appearance of another Latios.

"U-um..." she stammered.

Ugh, get your words out already!

"... kinda. I mean, that's right!" Without an explanation, she turned her back on the Latios and began waddling off as fast as she could in the direction of the other Latios.

"This way!" she called back.

Kage sensed something in the air, but he brushed it off. Standing up he stretched his legs and let out a yawn. "What to do now?" he wondered out loud. The Absol just looked around, clicking his tongue on the roof of his mouth. If he didn't move on, some disaster was bound to happen. That's the joy of being an Absol, the Disaster Pokemon. Something was bound to go wrong soon. But he just...he just sat down. Where to after this, though? he sighed.

Sal was still trying to fly but he keeps failing from the broken wing. Every time he falls on the ground scream of the pain come out from the agony of it all. @Latios @Phadia

Latios followed the bulbasaur to were it was going. Where ever it was, it was urgent.

Kage sighed, letting himself lay down again as he thought about that question. Where to go after this? was a good question for a traveling, lonely, disaster pokemon. Not some populated place..i know that...maybe I can explore?? he questioned, turning his head to the right side in thought before his eyes widened; he felt the ground come at him, that scythe on his head had pulled him down! THAT HURT! He frowned, lifting himself up. How could he had not seen that coming?

He just sat up again and raised his head, closing his eyes to listen around him. Maybe something would happen, maybe he would be able to help some pokemon...maybe he would be ambushed and attacked by frightened pokemon like normal in forests like this. He didn't know, he mostly just saw disasters up ahead...the Absol just groaned lightly to himself.

Amy slithered her way through the forest, looking around for any Pokemon that might be around. She hadn't seen anyone for a while, maybe they were just away? Gone somewhere else? Maybe there was a party somewhere and she didn't know? Well, she wouldn't know, she wasn't exactly from around here... Still. She was feeling kind of lonely. She looked up as she heard the sound of rushing water, heading in that direction, where she found a waterfall. If she had a mouth, she would've been smiling, but the gleam in her eye was obvious at least "Wow... That's a big waterfall..."

Draka was on her way to check up on the Lati siblings. She made sure to vist them everyday to make sure they were alright. She loved those two balls of energy. Emlas has always been a lovable sport. Latios tended to be very distant when she first meet him but he doomed opened up to her. They were both good children. She soon made it to their cave. That had hand picked this spot themselves when the two reunited. They carved the cave they lived in with their very claws. The two didn't seemed to be there. Where were they. There did seemed to be a Dratini there.

Emlas was getting frustrated that Latios hadn't found them. Maybe their spot was to hard. She had discovered this spot soon after they moved it. Why was there another cave behind the water fall. Thre seemed to be a wierd suction feeling in here like the air was being pulled to the back of the cave. But it was all blocked off. What could be there. It was probably nothing though. She decided to come on out for she was getting bored. When Emlas emerged form the water she saw Draka had stopped by. "Oh hi there Draka. How have you been."

"I've been doing well Emlas. Where's your brother."

"We were playing hide and seek, I guess he still doesn't know where we are."

Amy got excited as she noticed two other Pokemon nearby. People! Not only that, but one of them was a Dragonite! She rushed over to them as fast as she could "Hello! Hi!" She called to them, on her way over.

Draka looked toward the newcomer. "Why hi there little one. Are you lost." She said. She bent down to the little ones level giving here a warming smile

"Kinda." Amy replied "If you can call wandering aimlessly being lost. I don't really have anywhere to go, so..." the Dratini told her, shaking her head quickly "But you guys are here! That's good, we can be friends!"

The Absol stood up finally, deciding to walk around for a bit in the forest, he stretched twice before he looked around. He had sunbathed enough today...and he just wanted to move around. Kage walked off from that spot, he didn't want to startle any pokemon so he was cautious and looked around him as he did.

"Awww, well don't worry no more, we'll help you find your home. Won't we Emlas."

"Yup, it's the right thing to do." Emlas gave a smile to her as well. "But first. Where is my brother, he could be anywhere in the forest."

"Your brother?" Amy asked, thinking for a moment before shaking her head "Sorry, I haven't seen any Pokemon around here before you two..."

"Well he should be around here somewhere. Shall we look for him."

"I don't know Emlas, your brother is a very hard Lati to find. Darn that black coat of his. How did he get that anyways. He never said how. I thought all Latios's were blue."

"Just don't bring it up. It's not a pleasant thought for him. Now come on, let's go find him."
She said while dashing off into the forest.

"Woah! Um, okay!" Dratini yelped, surprised at Emlas' sudden exit. She tried to rush after her, though she didn't know if she even had a chance to catch up to her.

Draka lowered her arm to allow the smal Drariti to get a ride. There was no way she would be able to catch up with Emlas without flight. "Here, hop on."

Emlas took to the skies searching from above. It wasn't the best option, but Latios wasn't exactly hiding she should be able to spot him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back