• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arcanus comforted the distressed bird by wrapping his arms around her, and after hearing what Charise said, he smiled just a little. "That is very true.. Your mother.. She was a graceful soul. Pleasant and forgiving. You know that more than anyone else." He gave April a soft stroke on the head. "Some people would prefer to never forgive, but Amber was gentle and caring... She saw the best in everyone. She saw the side you that I saw when we first met. She knew the real you, and could forgive the old one, just like I did, and just like we continue to do."

Assailant Assailant Minako Minako

Max smiled softly at Odin's remarks. "Good, I am glad to hear that. Yes, I suppose her opinion is what matters in the end, hehe..." Ending his statement off with an awkward chuckle, he suddenly realized he had to think about how best to approach this. He'd tried once before and failed... what more could he do this time? "I hope to let her know as soon as possible. If she reciprocates, then wonderful. If not, I can put this whole business behind me and move on."

Minako Minako

April chuckled. "What kind of world would it be? You mean the kind of world where mom died, and Nathan wound up in a hospital? The kind where we have to watch our backs every second in case a horde of monsters kills us? The kind where, with a single touch, any one of us could turn on each other? Yeah, imagine..." Despite the seeming hostility in her words, her voice was soft and carried no conviction. She didn't seem to really agree with what she was saying. She closed her eyes and relaxed as Arcanus stroked her. "Thank you..." she said quietly to the two of them. She slowly nuzzled Arcanus's fur, taking quiet solace in him.

Minako Minako
Daisie Daisie

"Mmm-hmm! I'm sure she'll like you back! You're great!" the blue-clad "boy" reassured him, smiling supportingly.

She was very happy for Charise, but she also couldn't help feeling a tinge of jealousy that Charise was the first between them to be romantically pursued.

It was still pretty exciting, though!

It was then that "Odin" noticed that Alistar and the others were staring, and then the realization that they knew....

"Oh crap..." The "boy" thought to himself, unsure of where to go from this...

Should she tell them?

She knows she's only been with them a few days, but Rosie felt like she could trust them... besides, she barely knew Max, and he knew the first moments.

"I... I guess I should tell them," She told Max, turning their attention to the other human and their group.

Hesitantly and bashfully, she approached her only other human companion on this new, intense journey.

"Uhm..." She began shyly.

If Alistar had merely suspected "him" to be female, revealing her voice should have removed all doubt.

"I'm... I'm really sorry I lied to you..." Rosie began, "I... I had-- Er, have my reasons... I gotta protect myself from...."

Rosie looked down and hung her head, hoping the human male wasn't looking at her "about-to-cry" face.

"A... former friend.. I... I don't really know what happened... He just... He just attacked me one day when the darkness started spreading and tried to kidnap me..."

She kept staring at the ground.

Looking lost.

Charise sighed heavily and looked away, her heart hurt for many reasons.

She wanted to help April, but couldn't.
She wanted to be loved by the one she loved the most, but couldn't.

When she was younger, her cumbersome elder brother would always tease and provoke her "How's it feel to want?" and while a tinge of rage still resided within her when thinking back she couldn't help but feel saddened a god retort to that would be, "That's literally ALL I feel, you twit!"

Her mood was quickly dropping, and it was clear she was quickly becoming the third wheel here once she saw April lean and nuzzle on Arcanus.

She was happy they were happy, and it was best not to get in their way.

"Well..." Charise began, already starting to make her way back to Ro, sensing the girl needed her anyway, "It seems you've already made up your mind. Take care, dears. Sorry to bother."

The endeavor wasn't entirely empty... She got answers to her questions and managed to have a non-violent or ranting interaction with April, which was enough.

For now.

Assailant Assailant
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
Daisie Daisie

Alistair looked at Rosie, who had revealed herself, as she told him her reason for hiding her true self. He shook his head as she looked like she was about to cry, and sighed. He did not want to see her sad, not at a time like this. "I do not care about you hiding yourself, but I do care about you regardless. You remind me of my little sister in a way...." Alistair said as his mind started yelling. "Really!?! You went there...?!" "Erm... Maybe that was not the best way to go about this.... What I mean is... I am here, if you need anything. Can you tell me more about this person?" He asked as he gently put his hand on her shoulder. "I can try to help..... But I need to know the situation, so I can at least know what has been going on." Minako Minako

Rosie felt a hand on her shoulder, looking beside her and smiling as she saw her Gardevoir companion return to her.

"Ro...Rosie... I know it's hard to talk about, but maybe it's for the best..." Charise reassured her, smiling.

The blue-clad girl nodded a bit hesitantly, then turning back to Alistair. She looked at him unsurely for a moment, then in deep thought for another, then closing her eyes for a third, until finally exhaling longly and nodded, agreeing to the nothing of informing Alistair of everything, though more so a "get it off her chest" thing than a "help me"/"save me from this" thing.

"O-okay, I... my name is Rosie Chandra," The small girl began right at the beginning, continuing, "I was- Er, still am a pokemon trainer from Johto, though I stopped pursuing the Gym challenge after I beat Goldenrod's Gym leader. It was then I met my best friend, Cornelia Robinson. She heard my singing voice and got me a record deal with her fathers Record label, and from then on I became an Idol, known more famously in Johto as Meridian, and gave up seriously training my pokemon, unless it was just to help around the stage... Along the way to getting my first tour around Johto... I... I met a boy. H-his name was Elias."

Rosie paused at this, a clear, pained expression on her face.

"He... He stole the Professors water pokemon, a Totodile, and just... we just kinda bumped into each other..."

Rosie, then with a flushed and flustered face, immediately began to... to Charises disdain, backpedal ON HIS BEHALF, "ER! I kn-know how this sounds, tr-trust me, b-b-but he's not a bad person...! I promise!"

Charise was looking in the opposite direction from Ro, frowning, but she wasn't saying anything internally or externally.

"He actually treated the Pokemon well, and evolved it like I did my Typhlosion! He's... he's a sweet guy deep down, you just have to get past all the crap first.. He... He had it rough..."

"Ro, please..." Charise began, sounding sympathetic but honestly just wanting her to stop talking about Elias so... fondly.

"R-r-right.. Anyway... At first, Elias was really distant from me, even picking battles with me randomly the rare times I did train my pokemon for purely show-helping purposes... He considered me his rival, and was vexed when he could never really best me despite taking the gym challenge when I stopped... Eventually, he did open up to me... And we became friends..." Ro went on telling her story, "But... one day, when the fires of Sinnoh started, and the world began to get darker... He suddenly appeared before me unlike himself... Anxious... desperate even... It even sounded like he was both begging and commanding me to come with him. Like me going with him could or would stop all this... But I was scared because... It wasn't like him at all to be like this... The real Elias would confidently and proudly ask for my help, n-not frenzied..."

"Which is completely ridiculous! Why would they need Ro for this?! Clearly we know what is actually needed here!" Charise piped up, getting angry at this part.

"He said... He said they needed me... T-to... T-to bring back the light..." Rosie looked down a bit, worriedly, sayin this, clearly blaming herself for everything that has happened so far since she felt if she HAD gone along with Elias that day the world wouldn't be suffering right now.

"Keep in mind, he never actually told us who THEY were, but I assure you, we did not and WILL NOT EVER defer to their 'expertise'...I will NEVER hand Rosie over to scum like him," Charise begrudgingly interrupted, clearly bitter at the memory.

"Charise, please stop..." Rosie pleased, "He's not scum... That isn't him... I.. don't know what got into him that day... I hope I can help him... Maybe... Maybe that's why I don't mind being here... Maybe... Maybe if I help you guys... If we help you guys through this... then... maybe... maybe that might save him."

Rosie hung her head and looked down at the ground, this time though, it was guilt along with... another emotion. Another emotion fairly visible in her bright red face.

Charise looked away bitterly, then looked at Alistair and his crew with pleading eyes. Eyes that begged them not to speak of Ro's obvious feelings for the boy.

And maybe, that wasn't entirely just for Rosies sake.

"It seems he may be working for THEM.... Whoever THEY are..... it doesn't sound good. If we ever find him, and he tries to take you. I am not going to make any promises on his safety. Because you, Venin, Serenity, and everyone else are all I have.... I have no family left. Not after Genesis passed." Alistair said as he took off his hat, and scratched his head. Venin and Serenity rub their heads on Alistair, who proceeded to rub their snouts. "Serenity has been with me since I was a baby in Alola. I met Venin in Kalos at 14 years old.... And we had so many adventures since then... Moving on, how did you and Charise meet?" Minako Minako

"Mr. Alistair..." Rosie muttered to herself, looking away for just a second and then smiling weakly, feeling happy he felt that way about her, adding, "Wh-when this is all over, you're welcome to join my family, i-if you'd like! I could introduce you to my big brother, Ceaser Chandra! He'd like you, I think!"

"Ahahahaaaaaa," Charise nervously half chuckled and half sighed, biting her lip as if embarrassed at his mention, exasperated at the mention of elder brothers, stating, "Mine doesn't really like anyone unless they're Ceaser..."

"Heh heh, Aww, I think he likes more people and pokemon than he lets on, he's kinda tsundere like that!" Rosie smiled at Charise and giggled, covering her mouth.

"D-d-did he teach you that word? No, he's not a 'freaking nerd weeabo' as he so happily calls you..." Charise smiled at her when she shook her head in response, relieved there was pep in her step again, as opposed to how usually deflated she has been as of late when talking about Elias.

"Nah, read it in a manga!" Rosie chirped.

"Heh, Better not tell Synne you read that, he--" Charise began, then the realization hit her she had someone else she wished to speak to as well.

"RO, where is your phone!?"

"H-huh!? Why??"

"I NEED IT."

"Wh-why--"

"I NEED IT!"

"I-IT'S IN MY BAG, BY THE FIRE!" The girl responded automatically to her newly frantic Gardevoir, wondering what suddenly had her in a situation.

Charise practically raced towards the fire and supplies, careful not to topple over Max on her way there.

She fished for Rosie's phone in her bag, pressed any button to light up the screen, was relived to see it turn on and--

No reception.

Well, of course not.

They're not even in their realm. Of course there'd be no reception.

What was Charsie honestly expecting?

Seems calling or texting brother dearest was going to have to wait...

"So..." Charise heard a certain Charizards voice come from near the fire, Kaine obviously tending to it so it doesn't go out, "It, uh... Sounds like you don't like this Elias guy..."

His tone sounded... inquisitive...? Like he wanted to ask "Why is that?" or something. Odd.

"No... I don't..." Charise replied slowly, almost narrowing her eyes at him, "Is that... a problem...?"

There was a moment of silence before the Charizard chuckled, smiled at her, and said, "Nah! Just curious! Sure sounds like we can't say the same for your trainer, though, huh? Sucks."

"...Indeed..." Charise agreed, though confused by his question in general.

Either case, Charise looked at the phone and sighed heavily in defeat. Not that she was new to that at this point.

"Heh, Charise has always kinda been like that!" Rosie explained, now that the distraction was over, answering Alistair's other question, "I've actually known her since I was 3, and her big brother, Synne, my elder brothers Gallade, is exactly my age, so I've known him all my life! They were Ralts from my mother's Gardevoir and Gallade."

"Despite Charise being technically my first pokemon, I didn't officially get her pokeball until after I got my starter when I was ten. I love them all a lot, and even though we gave up on the Gym challenge after meeting my best friend, I'm happy to say we've been through a lot, too!" Rosie cheerily informed Alistair.

Maybe she felt better now that it was all out in the open.

"Fascinating.... That is similar to how I met Serenity. Except she is basically my second mother. She took care of me ever since I was a newborn. We went everywhere together. And when mom and dad were away, she was right there with me. Then I met Venin when he was chasing some Team Flare dudes, who were stealing some eggs that I assumed were his. They got away, but.... I think he's let go at this point." Alistair said as he looked at Venin, who had an expressionless look on his face. "Besides, I wouldn't ask for any better partners than them. Venin is the toughest Tyrantrum I know. And Serenity is the most caring out of everyone I know." He said with a smile. "If serenity comes to any of you for any reason, it means she trusts you." Minako Minako

Arcanus sighed deeply as Charise made her leave. The last thing he needed was another Pokemon considering April a lost cause. "My gem... Something important should be brought to light. Whether Amber forgave you or not for your mistakes, there is one thing that you can do."

"You may not be able to take away what you did in the past, but you can change how you react now for the sake of a brighter future. A future in which you can help others who are forced to go through the same pain as you. You aren't some irredeemable monster, April. I chose well, and I did not choose to spend the rest of my life with a monster."

He smiled and held her close, stroking her head feathers.

"Even if you did regrettable things in the past, you can make up for it by making a better future for yourself."

"Is that not what she would have wanted for you?"

Assailant Assailant

Last edited:
April thought solemnly to herself for a bit. "I... I want to... I want to make it up to her..." she was quiet for a time before leaning a bit deeper into him. "I've been thinking about it quite a bit... I think I'd like to have a child someday..." she blushed a bit and smiled wistfully. "I know, I don't seem like the motherly type, huh? I don't know, it just seems... fulfilling, I guess. A daughter, maybe, but I wouldn't mind either way." She closed her eyes and let out a sigh. "And I think, maybe... Mom tried so hard to be a good mother and raise a happy and good daughter... and I failed her. I wonder if, maybe, raising a child... it'll be like giving it back and passing mom's gift on. If she couldn't have a worthwhile daughter, maybe a granddaughter would do, you know? Or a grandson."

She was silent for a bit, simply breathing deep breaths and getting lost in her thoughts. "And then... when I have my own child... maybe I can feel even a fraction of the love mom must have felt for me... and see why she still tried to help me after everything I did. I would finally be able to appreciate her... like she deserved all that time. And my little boy or my little girl and myself could look at her and be able to say... 'this is the life you died to save,' and maybe she'd look back and think 'you made it work... and it was worth it.' And if I could love my child and take care of my child with even a fraction of the diligence mom did... well... I'd like to think that would make her happy..."

April paused for a little while longer, taking in some more deep breaths before chuckling awkwardly. "I rambled... I must sound stupid."

Daisie Daisie

Max looked over at Charise inquisitively as she rushed past him. He could barely make out her form, in fact he honestly was not entirely sure it was her at all with his distorted vision due to the Distortion Realm. He slowly and laboriously made his way near her, being sure to try not to trip with the aide of his walking stick.

As he got nearer, her frowned. "Charise? Is that you? Why are you distraught?"

Minako Minako

Charise was about to plop herself down in defeat when she finally got out of her own little world and faced the reality that Max was nearing her and that he, being completely blind in this world, definitely needed some help.

"Oh!" Charise cried, "Goodness, I'm so sorry! I completely forgot you needed our help here more often than in our regular realm with all the madness going on!"

She let out a nervous chuckle, almost as if trying to joke her way out of this but knowing better, feeling like she had been an awful friend to him for forgetting his situation here.

Now, to answer his question.

"Oh, eheh," She sort of snickered bashfully, looking at the practically useless cellular device in her hand, "I was, uh..."

Hm.

Come to think of it, she wasn't really sure she wanted to explain to him what was going on. Not entirely. Something in her told her not to tell the Lucario about her need to seek counsel from her brother. It would just complicate things further, and that was the last thing the magnolia-clad embrace pokemon needed right now.

"I was just checking to see if we had communication here was all... W-we don't, very obviously, ahaaaa... I-I... I don't know what I was expecting..." She famously half-lied, of course sneaking in a spoonful of truth to help that lie go down in the most honestly dishonest way.

She sighed and shook her head, bridging the gap between them and offering to help Max sit down.

Rosie smiled at Alistair and his pokemon while nodding.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Thank you so very much. All of you," Rosie stated gratefully, respectfully bowing her head to her protective elder.

She paused for a moment to look down, trying hard to forget about what happened to the Genesect in their party... Almost feeling a lump in her throat when recalling.

"Ah... a-and... I-I'm sorry for your loss..." She blurted meekly, looking away.

Assailant Assailant

Last edited:
Arcanus smiled, chuckling softly as April finished. "Not at all. Your yearning for a child is understandable. Though, do keep in mind... There is much trauma in your past to still be dealt with. Your journey is far from over; while you have made definite progress, your healing has only just begun. It will take many years to recover. If you wish to have children of your own, it is important that you work to fix yourself before taking on the responsibility of raising others." He looked off towards the group, distantly. "Children are... Life. Completely dependent upon whoever so takes them under their wing. It is not an easy burden for anyone to bear, and it is a great responsibility, I am certain."

"My own mother has always taught me that one of the great reasons I should help myself is to be well enough to help others. It is.. Good advice."

"Raising a family like my mother and father raised would be... A great honour."

Assailant Assailant

April chuckled at Arcanus. "There you go again, being the responsible one." She smiled up at him. It's funny... only a few weeks or so ago, she would have not only scoffed at the idea of being a mother but been actively repulsed. She would have sooner killed a child than raised one. And yet here she was... nervously excited for her own chance some day. She'd started letting emotions and love into her heart again, and like a flood she was overwhelmed by everything she'd been holding back.

Arc was right, though. She was in no position to be a mother, even disregarding the shadow situation. She still had quite a lot to sort through. She had no idea who she was anymore, and while that's for the better, it's not exactly an optimal position to be in. She had to discover who she was and what she believed in and her place in the world before she started trying to create a place for one more. It's not like she was planning to try for a kid here and now, or even particularly soon, but his concerns were noteworthy.

She looked down at the beautiful pendulum hanging from her neck. She'd need some help to take care of a child, anyway. It's not a one person job, or so she'd heard.

"Y'know..." She lifted the pendulum Arc had given her and placed it against the one she had given him. "I think... I wouldn't mind my child... a-also being your child." She tried to give him a sort of teasing look, though it faltered somewhat behind a powerful blush and a shy expression. "S-sometime in the future, I mean... i-if everything works out, ya know..."

Daisie Daisie

Max nodded and accepted Charise's offer to help him sit down. "Do not fret, Charise. I do not expect you to do nothing but assist me. You have your own matters to attend to. I am very grateful for what you have done for me already." However, he wore a frown. "Charise... you do not need to deceive me." His emotion sensing abilities made it very difficult to lie to him. His frown turned into a warm, comforting smile.

"If you do not wish to talk to me about it, that is alright. However, I want you to know that you can trust me... I..." He blushed a bit and turned away a bit shyly. "I care about you greatly, Charise. I want to help you if I can."
Minako Minako

As Tyler was slowly coming to his senses, he tried his best to get his bearings. However... no matter what way he looked at it, he just could not figure out what was going on! Where were they?!

Tyler looked to find an unoccupied individual before walking up to the weird floating red pokemon.

"Um... excuse me? Where are we?"
Latios Latios

Upon hearing the small voice next to hear, Emlas quickly lifter her head up off the ground and looked around. When her eye's laid upon the small Pokemon beside her she was unsure if she wanted to speak to him or not. On one hand he was part of the group responsible for breaking her heart, but on the other he was young and mostly innocent in all this.

To Tyler however, it’s was clearly apparent that the red eon was currently in a saddened state. The evidence being the dried tear streaks coving the feathers near her eyes.

“We’re in some kind of other dimension ruled by Giratina. Apparently it’s called the distortion realm.”
She said before laying her head back down on the ground, however still keeping an eye on the little Ralts.
Assailant Assailant

Tyler seemed shocked at her explanation. "The... distortion realm? Another dimension?" He looked around. "I guess... distorted is a good way to describe this." He looked back at the red eon. "Why are we...-" He stopped as he looked her up and down and frowned, concerned. "...What's wrong?"

He had been asleep during that whole discussion, he had no idea why Emlas was so upset in the first place. He seemed pretty genuinely confused and worried.

Latios Latios

“It’s nothing.” Said Emlas, not really wanting to talk about the event that had transcribed. “As for why were here.” She sighed before giving the answer. “It’s simply safer to travel in at the moment.”
Assailant Assailant

He hummed a bit discontentedly to himself, clearly not satisfied with her brushing off his concern. She was clearly not alright... but if she didn't want to talk about it, that was her perog... purrogati...prerocka... that was her choice.

He looked around at everyone doing their own thing and sighed. "I bet April said something mean to you, didn't she?" He huffed angrily and glared at the bird, made even angrier by how happy she seemed with the Hypno. "She always does that..." He turned back to her with a sensitive and supportive smile.

"Would you... like to be left alone?"

Latios Latios

Still laying down she looked back at the ralts when he spoke up again. “Yeah... she did.” She said a little surprised that he managed to guess it. After all, it was April who started the whole thing. However maybe it wasn’t so surprising given he relationship with the bird. When he suggested if she wanted to be left alone she was unsure how to respond. Yeah, she didn’t want anything to do with anyone other than her family, but being alone was also saddening. And out of all of the people here, perhaps this child would be he best to hang out with given his innocence in the earlier conflict. “No, you can stay.”

It was at this time Edron saw the Ralts. Having a hatred for the rest of the group right now he moved forward to get rid of the brat. However, immediately after getting up he suddenly felt an elbow flying into his stomach bringing him back down to the group wheezing. Looking to see how did the deed he found Latios. “What the hell was that for.”

“Because I know what you were planing to do. And I won’t have it. Leave my sister and the youngling alone.”

Edron grumbled to himself before residing to going back to sleep.
Assailant Assailant .

Tyler sighed and nodded. "Yeah, April's a meany." He sat down next to Emlas. He looked down at the ground with a frown, recalling his experiences with the sociopathic bird. "She likes to talk about my birth dad alot... about how he was super evil, and how I'm going to be evil like him." He shook his head. "She likes to say that I'll do the same things he did... um... in detail..." He seemed to stare off for a bit before shaking his head. "So don't take it too hard, she's like that to everyone."

Tyler leaned over and gently wrapped his small arms around Emlas's long neck, giving her an awkward sort of hug. "It's okay... she's just a mean stupid bully."

Latios Latios

"I had just gotten to know him..... You wanna know how I knew Genesis? My sister, Jackson, was his trainer. She loved him to bits. But one day a bunch of lowlives killed her.... All because they wanted him." Alistair said as he rubbed his face, trying to hold back his emotion, with some success. "Now the only family, besides Venin and Serenity, I have, is gone. I.... I honestly don't see a point in all this anymore..... We're all going to die eventually." He said as he looked at Rosie, and shook his head. "Sorry.... I... I got a bit pessimistic there..." He wiped a tear from his eyes, and looked at her with the most pained expression to ever invade his face.
Minako Minako

For a youngling, Emlas has to admit he had a way with words. “T-thanks.” She said as she felt him hug her neck. Reaching out as well, she envoloped him in her arms, bringing him closer, and giving a hug back.
Assailant Assailant

Arc gave a warm smile to April as he wrapped his fingers around both their pendulums. "That would be wondrous. Sometime in our distant future... Perhaps we may raise our own, and make all new mistakes with them."

He looked out towards the rest of the group, a look of concern on his face. "It worries me that we may have harmed our relations with our friends.. And in dire times such as these, it is of the utmost importance to solidify our trust in each other... Surely, something must be done."

Assailant Assailant

“Hm? I’m sorry, did you say something, Max? Er, go on, sorry if I'm a bit distracted..." Charise asked he Aura pokemon, distracted by a lot of things going on right now, but most especially Ro and Kaine.

She didn't know why, but something inside her told her that she should keep a close eye on that Charizard.

In fact... Now that she had Ro's phone in her hands, and while she was busy talking to Alistair...

She wasn't one to snoop, but... Well, the reality of the situation is she didn't want to snoop on Ro's phone for her sake rather than her sisters....

She was internally battling inside herself whether to unlock the phone in her hands or not. She knew the passcode: It was a combination of her birthday and Ro's. Ro's birth month and the actual day of the month Charise was born in. The Embrace pokemon hesitantly unlocked the phone and pried through the text messages between Rosie and Elias.

Elias! <3
them
Hey, so... tomorrow? For lunch and a movie?
me
Yeah, oh my gosh that sounds amazing!
them
...Uh, hey if you're going to bring your Gardevoir can you at least put her in her pokeball or something?
me
Huh? Why? I don't usually put Charise in her pokeball... I've only done that once or twice in our lives ever???
them
Well... it's just...It would be awkward to have a third wheel...
me
Third wheel?? Huh??
me
Elias??
The rest was just another message or two a few days later wondering where he had been...

Charise both frowned and wanted to hold back tears, he was calling her a burden and asking Ro out simultaneously! The nerve of that bloke!

She scrolled down to keep reading, looking at the dates to find out this conversation, also the last time they texted, was a bit over a week ago. Before he went berserk, apparently.

She remembered this day... Rosie had a permanent heartbroken look on her face that day... so that was why....

Charise knew the feeling...

Assailant Assailant

Rosie gave Alistair a gentle smile, and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, we've all lost something since the darkness took over..." Rosie attempted to comfort him.

She actually was wondering what to officially call it... What it officially went by... but she figured ignorance was bliss, as it might frighten her more to know it.

"We all do die, eventually, but I think we're fighting to give ourselves more time before we do... This.. whatever it is... seems to want to take us, all of us, way before our time..." Rosie almost muttered, looking away a little unsure for a moment, but then going right back to smiling at the only other human in this realm with her.

Last edited:
April huffed a bit and looked towards the group. "I mean... I guess, but it's just the latis and the little bastard, what does it matter?" She paused, then seemed to be going over what she'd just said in her head, then sighed. "Sorry... I'll keep working on that. In the meantime..." She looked back to Emlas and Tyler, who seemed to have found solace in each other. "What should we do? Should we..." she hesitated for a bit. "Should I apologize... or something? Would that even mean anything? I don't know..."

Daisie Daisie

Max grimaced a bit at the response. Because of the effects of the distortion realm, he couldn't be entirely sure what she was doing, but whatever it was was clearly bothering her. "Charise, I..." What should he do? He didn't want to press her, but it's not like she actually said she didn't want to talk, in fact he wasn't even sure if she heard him. But he didn't want to force her to do anything... and he wasn't sure if it would be best to just leave her to her misery or see if he could help...

He hesitated for a moment before moving over to her. He sat closer to her now, about elbow length's apart. He was physically close, letting her know that he was there for her if she needed it. He gently patted her shoulder and gave her a supportive smile. "It is okay to express how you feel, both to others and to yourself."

Minako Minako

Tyler smiled as he embraced Emlas. "You're welcome," he said happily. Part of him almost felt happy he had someone else who understood what it was like, though he also felt bad for feeling that way. He should not feel happy someone's getting bullied like he was.

After a few seconds, he separated and smiled at her. "Oh! What species are you? I don't think I've ever seen anything like you. You're really pretty!"

Latios Latios

Arcanus frowned at April's immediate reaction. While he was, at first, surprised at her aggression, after a few moments had passed he shook his head, understanding that it would take awhile to break old habits. "There is no certain way to undo the damage that has been done... An apology may not fix things. Words can only do so much... Whether they accept your apology or not, however... It is, in fact, a start. It is a sign of trust and humility on your part. Acceptance of wrong behaviour."

"I will be here, by your side. The apology, however, is something you have to perform, yourself."

Assailant Assailant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back