• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Anyways I'm Sal nice to meet you." Sal says stammering. "What do you do here. I try to keep peace here in the forest, so could you please not hurt anyone." says Sal still stammering.

Last edited by a moderator:
When t-bone got to the top he saw a shiny Latios. Gasping, he quickly rushed over and hid behind Enlas."w-whos that?" He stammered nervously peeking from behind her.

"What are you talking about. I'm the one who protects this forest. I haven't seen you here in my entire life. And the only way I would hurt a fellow Lati is if they show hostility to me. Something you haven't done." Latios explained.

"That's my brother," Emals told T-Bone. "He is very protective of me. I keep telling him I can take care of my self but after the horrors he's seen he refuses to let down his guard to anyone."

""Well I live in a different forest okay""Sal says getting mad ""you understand how it felt to have your parents die "" Sal says starting to calm down smiles

"I can understand a lot, my parents doed protecting thier children. I know the suffering of loss and more. If you think that I don't understand then you have a lot to learn about me." Latios said with stoic.

Emlas felt her heart begin to ache. The mere mention of how she lost her parentswas heart wrenching. "Hey, T-bone, how about we go somewhere and play." Emals really needed to get her mind of the topic.

"Well I gotta go, see ya" Sal said while waving to them as he flew of. "I be back soon." He said smiling.

T-bone nodded watching latios and following Emlas outside "what do you want to play?" T-bone asked looking around nervously

Clang walked back out and began searching for the perfect branch again when he noticed latias and a larvitar standing around talking.

Latios was confused by the sudden leave of the Latios. He turned to Emlas who seemed to be talking to a Larvitar. "Hey Emlas, who's your friend."

"Oh, this is T-Bone."

"Well hey their T-Bone. How are you."

T-bone looked up and over at the latios. suddenly feeling realy shy he hid behind emlas arm and stammered "h-hi" peeking from behind Emlas's arm nervously

'Ah I should make something as a little gift' Sal thinks to himself. He starts to hard all sorts of berries he had around his home

"T-Bone here was lonely and wanted someone to play with. So I told him I would." Emlas told Latios.

"Well T-Bone there's lots of things to do here at our little cove. Do your parents know where you are. I don't want them to worry."

Useing a bunch of tools and a few cook books that he had stolen form humans, he set to work on making batter for Pokepuffs. Useing his Wil-o-wisp he cooked the puffs up the right temperature. When he was done he set off back to the other Lati.

He nodded Waving a little "dad knows i'm here" He said smiling a little and coming out from behind elmas's arm. "what do you want to play?" he asked

"Well we could play hide and seek. I am the master of that game." An evil grin came to he fave when he said this. Emlas took notic of this.

"Oh no, Latios, if we play that game you are not allowed to use your cloaking."

"Aww, where's the fun in that. Besides, I'm still great at it without that ability."

T-bone smiled happily "sure and your it" he said poking latios in the chest before running out of the cave. running towards a nearby tree he quickly climbed up it and gasped at what he saw. the tree was hallow! cautiously climbing down to the ground he snickered as he looked at the walls of the tree spotting a little hole he could look through.

"Alright twerp. 1, 2, 3, ..." Latios began to count while closed get his eyes.

"Come on, I know the best spot." Said Emlas

(Wtf, I pressed post but apparently nothing posted)

Zorro was wandering threw the forest. he was bored out if his mind. he had run out of fun people to prank.

cylus was floating in a pond.

When Sal got to their cave he left a note with the Pokepuffs for them. He then took of flying into the forest.

Fryn awoke suddenly.

"Man, what's up with all the noise...?"

The forest was usually so quiet, but today it was bustling.

Still half asleep, Fryn forced herself to get up from the Oran Berry patch and take a few steps from her cozy spot. She wasn't usually one to hang around other Pokemon, but there weren't usually other Pokemon to hang around with, either.

Feeling adventurous, she started waddling towards the source of the noise.

Sal flys into the forest rapidly. Being reckless he lose control of flying when he hit a branch. He spiraled out of control smashing into Fryn which he then smacked into a tree.

@Phadia

...?

Fryn found herself looking up at the sky all of a sudden.

Dazed and confused, she hauled herself back up, wondering what had hit her.

"Ouch!" She mumbled under her breath, scanning the surroundings. She'd wondered if a tree branch had fallen, but then her eyes fell on an equally dazed looking Latios nearby.

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed, waddling closer to the mysterious Pokemon.

"Are you okay?"

Sal tries to fly right again. "I'm ok," still a little dazed he collapses on the ground looks in front of the bulbasaur. "Sorry about crashing into you, I lost control of flying and crashed." Sal tries to fly again but collapses once more. Something might be broken. "Please go get other Lati up there on that mountain, they can help me out."@Phadia

"Uh, up there?" Fryn echoed back, glancing towards the mountain.

"Um, well, it's just..." She trailed off, trying to find the right words. "See, I don't really..."

What will the Pokemon think if I tell him? I mean, I've never even really had this much of a conversation with another Pokemon before! But I can't really leave him like this...

Fryn forced herself to look back to the injured Latios.

"Okay," she nodded slowly, "I mean, I'll try... I don't really have any friends- um, I mean...!"

Oh, I've gone and done it now! He's gonna think I'm some weird Pokemon.

"I mean, you're the first Pokemon to really talk to me for this long, and um..." she tried again, but ended up trailing off once more.

I'm really nervous to meet more Pokemon... I mean, they're strangers. Plus, that mountain looks scary!

Fryn shook her head again.

"I can do it," she said aloud. "I'll go get help. You stay here."

With that, she began trudging off in the direction of the mountain.

A small Egg. That's how her story began. One Egg trying to find a family among others. The egg was light pink, maybe about the shade of that of a Sylveon's ears, tail, and the top of its head. There was a lighter pink zigzag stripe going across it. And a red heart. That very red heart which would make her special.

The Egg tumbled down a cliff, landing in some leaves, tumbling down them some more. The leaves were large, enormous even... And the Egg was smaller than average. One could easily tell that this was an unusual Egg right off the bat. It looked like that of an Eevee, but who knew...?

The Egg landed in a pond, on a lily pad, which turned out to be a Lotad, who swam quickly when it felt something land on its head. It bumped into a rock in its pond, and the egg landed underwater. A Tentacruel grabbed the Egg and tossed it out of the water, launching it over the treetops, thinking it was trying to invade its territory.

The Egg soared through the skies, as a Wingull accidentally flew into it, sending the Egg sailing toward land. It headed straight for a Bulbasaur, trudging off in a certain direction.

@Phadia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back