• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
April sighed. "I'll take that as a no then, how rude. You wound me, Arc." She said, pretending to be offended. She was pretty rapidly feeling cheered up. She leaned in close with lidded eyes. "Are you sure about that? It's up to you, of course."

She was having way too much fun.

Daisie Daisie

Last edited:
He shook his head even more, rapidly. "I-I didn't-I mean... I haven't-..", he was blushing hard now, he wanted to cover his face. "A-April.."

Assailant Assailant

"That's my name." She noticed his blush and smiled coyly, though even she was developing a blush just from playing the part. "If you've got something to say, spit it out." How long would it take before he either said something intelligible or straight up fled?

Daisie Daisie

Last edited:
Arcanus decided to groan uncomfortably and pull away a bit. He swallowed. "N-Now is not the time to d-discuss these things..! P-Perhaps at a later t-time w-we can talk, yes?". He gave her no time to reply. "Yes, o-of course! Let u-us make h-haste, the group may b-be worried for us! W-We don't want them to w-worry!", He forcefully jammed another subject into their conversation as he stood up sharply, trying to recapture the air that left his chest ever-so-suddenly.

Assailant Assailant

April giggled. She can't say that reaction surprised her. In fact, she would've been surprised if it was anything else. "Of course, you're absolutely right." She smacked the back of his leg with her tail for good measure. "The offer always stands though," she said once more jokingly. With that said, she began to move with him. "Really though," she said after a few moments, her voice more serious than before. "Thank you, Arc." She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "You always know just what to say and do."

Arcanus smiled a little bit, the blush on his face still staying right where it was. And his eyes relaxed a little bit as they stayed on April. He... Didn't expect this to go so well, honestly. He was on the verge of losing the battle with April... And he feared that any moment, things would take a turn for the worse. And if they did... He didn't know if he had it in him to help her anymore. It was more of a close call than April seemed to have noticed. He breathed a relaxed sigh of relief as the downpour of the rain trickled onto his fur, lightning striking off somewhere in the distance. He felt dazed.. He hoped that he would never have to go through something as mentally straining as that again.

He began walking along with April back towards the group.

Assailant Assailant

April began to retread their route alongside Arcanus as they made their way back to where the group had been, and hopefully still was. She smiled. Her grief still rested like a pit within her, but she felt some happiness for the first time in a few days. Arcanus, even if only temporarily, took her mind off of it.

"I love you, Arc." She said it a lot, but it meant a lot to her. To say that you loved someone was the highest honor in her opinion. It was not a phrase to be taken lightly. She hadn't told Nathan she loved her at all in her memory, and her late mother hadn't heard it in many years. So April wanted to remind both him and her every opportunity she got. Furthermore, to finally be able to say it felt liberating to her... like a weight off her shoulders.

April could see the break in the trees ahead. They were almost there.

Arcanus chuckled a little bit and smiled happily at April, rubbing the fur on his upper arm softly. "I love you as well, gem.", he mumbled back to her, simply. "And I hope you do not forget that. No matter the situation.". He looked ahead as they approached, his eyes drooping a little bit.

Genesis looked up at april and Arcanus, and was relieved that they were alright. He looked at Alistair, and then said "You and I will talk later, right now we need to move." He then walked up to Latios, Standing next to the Tyrantrum. "We need to move to a nice spot for rest. I am sure you all are tired after the battle." He said as he wiped his scratched eyes. Latios Latios Daisie Daisie Assailant Assailant

Latios looked at Genesis, what he said was true, however he was already working on it. "I know. I'm trying to ask the trainers Pokemon if they know any place in this island where we can hide from the storm. Surly they know a thing or to because they reside here." Said Latios assuming the human lived on this island at the town near the other side of the coast.

Latios looked at Genesis, what he said was true, however he was already working on it. "I know. I'm trying to ask the trainers Pokemon if they know any place in this island where we can hide from the storm. Surly they know a thing or to because they reside here." Said Latios assuming the human lived on this island at the town near the other side of the coast.
"That's the thing.... We were looking for a cave or something to hide in for the.... Wait, you think we are from here? I was born in Kalos, and my trainer and Serenity come from what they call, Alola." Venin said as Genesis shook his head. "He does not know the three of you, so cut him some slack." He growled as venin sighed. "Sorry.... Got carried off there. How about we start looking before your friends get ill from this weather?" Venin said as Serenity came up with Max on her back.

"Nice job Mom, but we need to hide from the storm, did you see any caves on the way here?" Alistair asked the drampa, who shook her head. Latios Latios Assailant Assailant (would you mind Serenity carrying Max until they get to shelter?) Daisie Daisie

Last edited:
(Even though you edited your post you only did it in one area to correct it. Please try to work on that in the future. It should look something like this instead

*This quote is edited*
"That's the thing.... We were looking for a cave or something to hide in for the.... Wait, you think we are from here? I was born in Kalos, and my trainer and Serenity come from what they call, Alola." Venin said

Genesis shook his head. "He does not know the three of you, so cut him some slack." He growled.

Venin sighed. "Sorry.... Got carried off there. How about we start looking before your friends get ill from this weather?" Venin said as Serenity came up with Max on her back.

"Nice job Mom, but we need to hide from the storm, did you see any caves on the way here?" Alistair asked the drampa, who shook her head in response.

Latios Latios Assailant Assailant (would you mind Serenity carrying Max until they get to shelter?) Daisie Daisie

"Agreed." Said Latios as he went back to gather the others. Emlas as now sniveling quite a lot from the rain. It wasn't doing her any good. Edron and Latios would endure though as they were a lot stronger than her. Draka was getting exhausted from carring the orb. Hopefully she wouldn't have to carry it any more once they reached Sinnoh. Raikou was fine. The rain did no bother to him as he had been through more rain than everyone else in the entire group had seen.

Venin nodded as he went up to Alistair, and nudged him, and gently bit his bag where two pokeballs were.

"You want to go in your Pokeball? Well, alright then, you can come out once we find some place dry to rest." Alistair said as the Fossil nodded. Alistair took out Venin's ball, and said "return", putting Venin back into his ball.

"Where do you suppose we start looking? I did not see any caves when we landed a day ago." Serenity asked Latios, periodically turning her head to check on Max, who laid on her back, his back to the sky.

Genesis then turned to Latios, for he had an Idea that Latios would probably shut down. "How about I look around for a cave, or some sort shelter? I will fly back and lead you to it once I find it." the genesect said. Latios Latios Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie

"And leave us sitting in the rain And have to walk in it. That's stupid. We should just look together, that way when we find it we can enter it immediately. And I have a feeling when we will find one." He said looking at the volcano.

(One island is the home of Moltres in Pokemon FireRed. It even has a cave system that you explore.)

"And leave us sitting in the rain And have to walk in it. That's stupid. We should just look together, that way when we find it we can enter it immediately. And I have a feeling when we will find one." He said looking at the volcano.

(One island is the home of Moltres in Pokemon FireRed. It even has a cave system that you explore.)
(never got that far into Fire Red.)
"That is actually much better. Let's look together " Serenity said with a nod at latios.

Genesis nodded as he changed to Flight Form, with Alistair hopping on him. "Let's go, so we do not have to sit here another minute." Genesis said to the others.

As she saw the others gearing up to fly, April stretched out her wings and got ready to fly. She then paused and turned to Arcanus. "Hey... uh... need a lift?"

Daisie Daisie

Last edited:
Arcanus looked shocked for a brief moment before smiling sweetly and nodding. "It would be an honor.", he simply stated before climbing on.

(Sorry for the delay!)

Assailant Assailant

Once making it to the volcano they made a few passes around it before spotting what seemed to be a cave. As they entered it it appeared to be more than just that. It was a cave systems. The back stretching far into the rock. On the positive it was quite warm in here. Maybe having something to do with being a volcano.

Emlas immediately rushed in and shook herself down like a Poochyana to be rid of the cold water. "Ohhhhh, it's some much warmer in here." She said curling up in a corner.

Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Once making it to the volcano they made a few passes around it before spotting what seemed to be a cave. As they entered it it appeared to be more than just that. It was a cave systems. The back stretching far into the rock. On the positive it was quite warm in here. Maybe having something to do with being a volcano.

Emlas immediately rushed in and shook herself down like a Poochyana to be rid of the cold water. "Ohhhhh, it's some much warmer in here." She said curling up in a corner.

Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
Genesis landed with everyone else, and changed forms after Alistair hopped off. "Nice and warm.... I like how dry it is." Genesis said.

Serenity was the last to land, and she found a place to lay Max down, leaning him on a wall. "There, now to dry off." She said before shaking off as much water as possible. "Ahhh.... My fur feels much drier." She said with a smile, looking at Max before going up to Alistair.

Alistair pats Serenity's head, then let Venin out of his Pokeball. "There, you can enjoy the dryness now." He then turned to Look at Latios, then at Genesis. "That bug...I know he was with Jackson when she died, but why did he disappear?" Thoughts about his motive flood his mind, and shrugged them off.

Venin looked around, and sighed out of content as he saw Emlas shaking off. He debated on whether or not to approach her, and start a conversation. He decides against it, and layed down against a wall, resting after that blow to the head he took from the Crawdaunt. Latios Latios Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie

April landed with the rest of the group, letting Arcanus off when he please. She didn't shake herself off: instead, she stretched out her wings and extended her back, spreading out her feathers and allowing the water to slip out from between and on then.

Arcanus relaxed a little bit at the wave of heat washed over him. It was nice to get out into some warmth. He took a deep breath, taking in the new sights and smells, before going off to sit down somewhere to rest, trying to relieve a bit of the pain that he'd gotten from the battle. He looked down at a few of his wounds for a few moments, contemplating something by himself.

April looked over at Arcanus, watching him contemplate. She considered asking him what he was thinking, but eventually decided against it. If he felt it was worth sharing, she'd be there for him, but it didn't seem to be weighing too heavily on his mind. Thus, she looked around.

Max was unconscious against the wall. She had almost forgotten that happened. He was shocked heavily... she wondered how long it would take him to wake up. Likely some time. He was pretty heavily wounded too, it looked like the Skarmories did some damage to him as well. It was amazing to her that he was even still alive... wait... was he still alive? Had anyone thought to check?

She huffed. She had to hope someone had, she didn't really know how to check. Everyone seemed to be off doing their own things, so she simply continued to dry off and stretch.

April looked over at Arcanus, watching him contemplate. She considered asking him what he was thinking, but eventually decided against it. If he felt it was worth sharing, she'd be there for him, but it didn't seem to be weighing too heavily on his mind. Thus, she looked around.

Max was unconscious against the wall. She had almost forgotten that happened. He was shocked heavily... she wondered how long it would take him to wake up. Likely some time. He was pretty heavily wounded too, it looked like the Skarmories did some damage to him as well. It was amazing to her that he was even still alive... wait... was he still alive? Had anyone thought to check?

She huffed. She had to hope someone had, she didn't really know how to check. Everyone seemed to be off doing their own things, so she simply continued to dry off and stretch.
Serenity looked back at Max, and went back to him. He seemed like he breathing, but she pressed her left claws on his neck, and felt a pulse, followed with breathing. "Thank Arceus he is still breathing.... Now to see to the wounds... Maybe some medicine should do it." She went up to Alistair, and tugged on him, Pointing at max.

"What is it Serenity?" Alistair asked as he looked at max. "Ouch... Well, let's see here, I remember buying some potions a while ago..." He muttered as he grabbed a Potion, and took it out. "Alright, let's see if this works." He said as he and the Drampa went over to max, kneeled down, and he sprayed the medicine on Max's wounds. Latios Latios Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie

As the medicine was applied, Max's wounds began to close. It didn't heal his wounds completely, it seemed like one Potion wouldn't be enough for that, but it did seem to help for sure.

As the medicine was applied, Max's wounds began to close. It didn't heal his wounds completely, it seemed like one Potion wouldn't be enough for that, but it did seem to help for sure.
Alstair dug through his bag, and found nothing but Berries in it. "Crap... That was the last one... Maybe some sitrus berries should do it... No, maybe not.." He stopped, he did not know what to do, other than grind up some berries into a paste, but he lacked to simple tools to do so. He looked around for a large, flat rock, and a round pebble to use. He hoped that it would work for the wounded Lucario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back