• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Accually.. It's as simple as pushing on this wierd bar lever." He said placing a claw on it. "However it everyone ready. If she is in here and possibly more Shadows with her then a fight will break out the moment I open this door. There no exact way to enter without being spotted if there is Shaodws."
Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"Understood..." Arcanus muttered, nervously. "But a few questions before we move onward... Merely things I must clear up on. Will we have to fight Cresselia when we enter? Would there be any reason the Shade would keep them not as a Shadow, that I should know..?"

Latios Latios

"Yes we would have to fight her, and aslo not kill her. We just need to free her from this curse. And Eclipse will do anything to keep his hands on her so he can keep abusing her power."
Daisie Daisie

"I too am ready. Ready for the slaughter....." he muttered in an odd tone as he rubbed his claws together. "They won't know what hit them." he added, standing in an aggressive stance, ready for a fight. Genesis knew something was off about himself, and worried if this place was causing his gradual increase in aggression. Assailant Assailant Latios Latios Daisie Daisie

"Genesis... There will be no killing of Cerceslia. The others were an exception." He told him.
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
"I know the objective, Latios. The real enemy is the Huma... I mean shadows holding her captive!" he barked with raised aggression, then sighed and lowered his head. "I'm sorry.... This place is getting to me, and the fact of this place triggering flashbacks does not help at all. This place, screams Deja Vu to me.... Reminds me of where I was created... Please.... Bear with me on this one." he said as he shook his head, then growled, and looked in the direction the group was facing. Latios Latios Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie

"I can sympathize with you. This place dosen't exactly bring rainbows and sunshine to my thoughts either."
"When I killed that Shadow, I saw myself murdering a scientist that made me.... I was scared. But mostly, I became Angry, like it was all happening again.... Has that happened to you?" he asked latios, hoping Nathan was not paying attention to this part of the conversation. "What am I, to you?" he asked, turning to look at Latios. Latios Latios Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie

Nathan, unfortunately, was paying attention to the conversation. She understood Genesis, of course, though his eagerness to kill humans had her pulling on April to get her away from him, which April obliged. She made a very conscious effort to stay out of his sights. When he was having these flashbacks, the absolute last thing she needed was him seeing her and mistaking her for one of them.

Max watched Nathan pull back and sighed to himself. He knew Nathan well enough to know that she understood Genesis, but he could sense the fear in her. Only natural. Even still, he respected what these two had been through, so he was willing to let them talk before continuing the mission

"I had a similar reaction to the first shadow that was killed. All that was going through my mind at the time was escape and slaughter. When I saw the shadows peer around the corner I thought back to when that happened with the humans here, and reflexes made me use the glass as weapons like I had my first time." Latios said. He stayed quiet for a moment trying to rid him of those thoughts back for the past, the more he began to remember the more he became on edge. But he couldn't let himself falter again with everyone counting on him.

"As for your second question. I see someone who want to help others, does his best to do it, even if his own fears get in the way, and stays persistent on helping. Help was almost a curse on my escape. I would be lying if I said all te kills here were by my own hands. The captured Lati played a big part on my escape. Even when sedated our minds are left to wander, and pur telepathic abilities are all we can use. However the sedation did numb our minds so there wasn't much we could do. Mostly read thoughts at a minimum. When they picked up on my plan to escape just seconds before I broke free, almost every Lati pushed what ever strength they could give me. I felt their rage and anger of the humans take over, almost becoming a puppet to the wills of everyone here. However they knew their boundaries and left my body to my own uses. But their emotions coursing through me had already affected my rage, I could have stopped them if I wanted to, but I myself was to angry to ever care. They fuled me until I made it out, aiding me until I escape. I was their last chance to see the sun again... And I failed." Once more he stopped, taking several deep breaths to help clear his thoughts.

"Your help... Is much better than theirs. It's not overwhelming and corruptive. It's out of pure desire to see others through. That's what I think of you."

"I had a similar reaction to the first shadow that was killed. All that was going through my mind at the time was escape and slaughter. When I saw the shadows peer around the corner I thought back to when that happened with the humans here, and reflexes made me use the glass as weapons like I had my first time." Latios said. He stayed quiet for a moment trying to rid him of those thoughts back for the past, the more he began to remember the more he became on edge. But he couldn't let himself falter again with everyone counting on him.

"As for your second question. I see someone who want to help others, does his best to do it, even if his own fears get in the way, and stays persistent on helping. Help was almost a curse on my escape. I would be lying if I said all te kills here were by my own hands. The captured Lati played a big part on my escape. Even when sedated our minds are left to wander, and pur telepathic abilities are all we can use. However the sedation did numb our minds so there wasn't much we could do. Mostly read thoughts at a minimum. When they picked up on my plan to escape just seconds before I broke free, almost every Lati pushed what ever strength they could give me. I felt their rage and anger of the humans take over, almost becoming a puppet to the wills of everyone here. However they knew their boundaries and left my body to my own uses. But their emotions coursing through me had already affected my rage, I could have stopped them if I wanted to, but I myself was to angry to ever care. They fuled me until I made it out, aiding me until I escape. I was their last chance to see the sun again... And I failed." Once more he stopped, taking several deep breaths to help clear his thoughts.

"Your help... Is much better than theirs. It's not overwhelming and corruptive. It's out of pure desire to see others through. That's what I think of you."
"That is actually..... Sad. I don't even know if the other few genesects that escaped with me from Team Plasma are even alive anymore. I don't even know if I am the only genesect left. But my mistrust of humanity.... Is not what I made it out to be.... I kill because it was built within me. I was the only one who was aware of the situation me and my brethren were in when we were experimented on. I grew angry as my brethren were burned down, sliced, and even mauled. Only a few, including myself made it out, especially with all of the Fire type pokemon that were with the humans in that facility.... I... I am not proud of anything I have done, and reflecting back on it, I do not feel worthy of Nathan's presence anymore, to be honest...." he said in an aggressive tone, he then heard what latios said about him, then spoke.

"You.... You really think that about me? I have always thought of myself as a burden to everyone here, like I am weighing everyone down." He added with a sigh. Latios Latios Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie

Last edited:
Arcanus decided to walk over and see if he could help Nathan. "Difficult times press on... Will you be alright?". He himself, looked a bit nervous, although. So his calming charm didn't quite work as well as it should have.

Assailant Assailant

Nathan smiled nervously. "O-of course, I mean..." She glanced over at Latios and Genesis. "I mean, just a little... ahah... u-unerved is all." She tried to keep her voice down so the two wouldn't hear.

Arcanus glanced over, as well. "That.. Is understandable. Is there anything I may do to assist?", he asked humbly. "Perhaps I can tell them about your concerns? You never know... Something may be done."

Assailant Assailant

Nathan frowned. "I-I dunno..." She sighed. "It's not like I don't understand, just... y-y'know..."

All Arcanus could really do at this point was give Nathan a sympathetic pat on the shoulder. "Not to fear, we will be away from this place soon enough."

Assailant Assailant

"Right, let's look inside then shall we." Said Latios as they approached the door. He pushed it open a crack a peeked inside. For the most part he couldn't see anyone inside and opened it all the way. Inside was was five more glass chamber, however this room also had bunch a thing scattered about such as tools and machinery. But the strangest thing wasn't the lack of Shaodws they thought would be in here, but the large purple and black orb in the center cell. The thing had to be a foot in diameter and it looked like the inside was churning with energy. "Ok that wasn't here before."

Arcanus looked on through the door, at the strange ball. "I... Do not imagine that is a good thing...", he muttered, in a concerned voice. "No Shadows... This does not make sense. This.. Orb looks important, where are the guards?"

Latios Latios Assailant Assailant Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"Right, let's look inside then shall we." Said Latios as they approached the door. He pushed it open a crack a peeked inside. For the most part he couldn't see anyone inside and opened it all the way. Inside was was five more glass chamber, however this room also had bunch a thing scattered about such as tools and machinery. But the strangest thing wasn't the lack of Shaodws they thought would be in here, but the large purple and black orb in the center cell. The thing had to be a foot in diameter and it looked like the inside was churning with energy. "Ok that wasn't here before."
"Do you think that's..... Cressellia's energy? Or is it something else entirely?" Genesis asked, leaving the question open for anyone to answer, if one was available. "It feels like a trap.... No guards, and that orb is just sitting there. I do not like this." He sighed, then shook his head to calm down.

"I don't think this is Cresselia. There would be a Shadow of her, not an orb. If I didn't know any better I'd say it was a dying soul dew, but it's exceptionally large and the colors are deeper than any soul dew ever reaches."
"I do not know about Lati stuff, but what is Soul Dew? And what colors are normal dews?" he asked, since he realized he knew nothing about Latios' species, much like how not many humans know what a Genesect is.

"I can't tell you everything right now, it would take to long, but basically it holds the soul of a Lati. And they usually come in the colors red, blue, yellow, green, and white. Or at lest that's what I've seen them in. And when their about to die the turn a black-red color."

"I can't tell you everything right now, it would take to long, but basically it holds the soul of a Lati. And they usually come in the colors red, blue, yellow, green, and white. Or at lest that's what I've seen them in. And when their about to die the turn a black-red color."
"Ah. So that orb is a Dying soul of a lati then?" was Genesis' understanding of the Soul Dew, an orb that holds a lati's soul. "But..... Why is it here?" he asked rhetorically, since he knew Latios did not know either. "If we get closer to it, I feel like we would spring a trap of some sort."

"Does... Shade have a Soul Dew?" Arcanus asked, putting a hand on his head. He didn't know exactly what to do, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back