• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Max nodded, and Nathan shakily followed. "Yeah... yeah, I think that makes sense." She gulped and got up, gripping her bat tightly. Her breathing was ragged and panicked, but she made a conscious effort to stay it. "L-Let's go."

"Well... Then we keep going I guess..." Genesis said. He did not know what to expect if this place, but his guard will be up at all times. "Stay close, and do not get lost.... Then we will be fine." he said with a nervous chuckle. He was afraid of what was in the complex, but he had to stay calm, and focus on the task at hand.

They proceeded down many hallways trying to get to the prison. Most lead to dead ends however. Latios hadn't been there for a long time so his directional skills weren't the best. They encountered a few other Shaodws patroling the areas, but this time instead of killing them they had to hide from them. If eclipse form his crew disappearing from his sight one by one than that would spell trouble. By the looks of thing though, they had gotten lucky with the first one they encountered. The Shaodws seemed to just go about thier business still and weren't actively hunting them down. If Eclipse did know that they were there then there was a good chance that they would be after them.

The more rooms they went through the more Latios had memories of this place come back to him. He didn't falter like before, he had to stay with them in heart and mind if they were going to live. However his displeasure still showed through his steel hardened expression.

After what seemed to be an eternity foraging through the rusted underground base, they finally found it, the prison. And it was big. they large square rooms lining every inch of wall, a thick glass window allowing view into the white areas. The lights in each on worked perfectly for some strange reason making each well illuminated. However the most intriguing part was the railing that was in the center of the room. The was a large perfect rectangular hole that the rails had blocked off. The rectangular was so large it left only about 10 feet of space between the walls and the rail. And the rectangle itself had to be about 40 feet across. When the peered down the hole they saw that this place was much bigger. Layers and layers of floors with the exact same cages on each, perfectly mirroring the current floor they were on. Counting all the balconies showed that there was 20 floors down. That definitely explained the rail. If you fell you were as good as dead.
Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Genesis' fear escalated as they explored the base, avoiding the Shadows. He had memories of Team Plasma's base flooding through his mind. Though the two places were very different, the look and feel of both were very much the same. "I.... I do not like this. Not one bit. But I have to do this... For the sake of the world, and everything on it. May arceus be with us." He thought as they came into a place that caught his full attention. "Latios.... I do not like this at all. Are you sure she is here?" he asked telepathically to Latios.

Last edited:
Max closed his eyes and used his Aura Sense, attempting to see if anything living is here or was here recently. Nathan looked around anxiously, still clearly on edge from everything that had been happening. April looked down before jumping down the hole, extending her wings to fly around and see if she could find anything.

"I don't like this place either. But we have to check." He told Genisis.

Max would have picked up the same as usual, just shadows all around them in multiple rooms. However there was a few patroling the balconies so it might not be a good idea for April to be flying about down below.

As April swirled around, she gasped as she saw one of the shadows. She flew beneath one of the balconies, but the flapping of her wings alerted the shadow. She managed to evade his gaze and find a stone outcropping to perch on underneath the balcony, but the shadow was now looking for the cause of the sound. She was trapped, separated from the group. Shit.

Latios couldn't see that shadow at first but after it peered over the edge to look for whatever's had passed it he could see that April have been cut off. He quickly pulled everyone away from the ledge to avoid being spotted. "April is cut off. There's a shadow down below that is altered to us. I'm much sure if it saw April but it saw something." He said. While he expected the shadows to call for the rest, it didn't though. It just stood in its spot gazing out to the other balconies. "This is bad. We can't take it out without risk of being caught. And not that it's on to us going around is that much harder. There not much to hide in here besides above it or below it."

Last edited:
"Oh no.." Arcanus mumbled, shaking his head. "Perhaps... If there is a distraction of some sort?". He didn't know how to solve this, and was hoping that maybe throwing some ideas out there would help. "It would have to be a distraction that he wouldn't think serious enough to alert the others by..."

Latios Latios Assailant Assailant Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Max closed his eyes, thinking. "If we could find something to throw, that classic distraction might be enough. All April needs is an opening to move..."

Arcanus looked around for anything to throw. "If needed, I may throw my medallion, I suppose.. Though I would rather not.", he muttered, still in a hushed voice.

Assailant Assailant

"Draka... Hand me a berry form your bag. I think we are willing to spare one." She gladly handed him on. "He's got two options when I throw this. Look to where it landed or when it came from. I'm going to throw it from the other side. That way you will all have a clear shot and suprising him no matter where he looks." He said before moving to the other side of the opening.

Max telepathically spoke to April. "We're going to throw a berry to distract the shadow. This should give you a second or two: be ready to move."

"Draka... Hand me a berry form your bag. I think we are willing to spare one." She gladly handed him on. "He's got two options when I throw this. Look to where it landed or when it came from. I'm going to throw it from the other side. That way you will all have a clear shot and suprising him no matter where he looks." He said before moving to the other side of the opening.

Genesis' heart sank as he heard that April was spotted. "I will go in after you throw that berry. If I go at a good speed, I can get her silently." Genesis said as he though up a plan to rescue their friend, just in case he gets the 'all clear' from latios.

"No, that would take to long for a back and forth trip. He would surly notice. You wanna help, find a way to take him out really fast while his back is turned. Any second he gets is a chance to reveal us." He said
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"No, that would take to long for a back and forth trip. He would surly notice. You wanna help, find a way to take him out really fast while his back is turned. Any second he gets is a chance to reveal us." He said
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
"Alright then. I will do it. Just let me know when to go." he said with a nod. He had to act fast, so he changed to his flight form, and waited for the 'all clear'.

Latios nodded and went to his position on the other side. He took the berry in hand and hurled it next to the shadow and then ducked out of sight directly after. The shadow looked toward where it landed for a split second before tuning to where Latios had thrown it. This left it looking completely the other way from the rest of the group.

Latios nodded and went to his position on the other side. He took the berry in hand and hurled it next to the shadow and then ducked out of sight directly after. The shadow looked toward where it landed for a split second before tuning to where Latios had thrown it. This left it looking completely the other way from the rest of the group.
Genesis saw his chance, and took off like a missile. When he got close enough, he changed forms and stabbed his left claw into the back of Shadow's neck as he landed on the poor shadow, then he stabbed the back of the head immediately with his right claw, then moving his left claw into the torso, and then ripped in separate directions as the shadow became a mangled carcass. The moment he took off, a hallucination was in effect, and he saw a poor human scientist being maimed by his own claws as he tore apart the unsuspecting foe. This hallucination was a memory of the past, and then he began to nervously breathe as he wondered if the others saw his ferocious attack. "I hope no one saw that.... I do not wish anyone to see the grisley slaughter of this huma.... I mean shadow..." He thought, then sighed as he looked back at the others, then at April. "Right... She can move now." He waved at April with bloodied claws, for her to go back to the others. Latios Latios Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie

April nodded and flew out from under the outcropping. She looked down at the slaughter, but she simply spit on the corpse before flying up to the rest of the group. Max frowned as he looked down at the corpse.

"I hope that does not cause us any issues."

"We must tread more carefully, April.", He simply told her, in a hushed but also concerned voice. "Please stay close to the group... We cannot risk any more encounters."

Assailant Assailant

Genesis shook his head, and the changed to Flight form, and flew to the others. He landed, and then changed back. He looked back at the corpse, and felt bad for the shadow he had just killed, his blood still on his claws. "What am I becoming....? A monster?" He thought as he looked back at the others, then quickly turned away. "We need to move. We need to get Cressellia, then leave." he barked in a slightly angry tone. Latios Latios Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie

"We need to check ever cell as we go down. We don't want to miss her by accident. But I have a feeling she would be in the priority chambers." He said. Latios told every to get with their flying partners again so they wouldn't have to take the long flight of stairs after checking each floor, and Arceus knew if the slow as molasses elevator still worked. They slowly descended down gazing over evey glass walled cell as they went. Besides the one Shadow that had been patrolling the balconies, there were no others watching this particular area. When they got to the bottom there was one oddity from all the other cells. This one cell had the glass shattered. A closer look at the shards would have show that this glass was no joke. It had to be almost a half a foot think, not to mention reinforced. The shards were sprayed out everywhere infront of the cell. Directly across was a scorch mark on the wall that outlined a human body along with the blood that dropped down from the carcass that was missing. It didn't take a genius to know the significance of this cell if they had heard Latios's story.

Arcanus looked down at the shattered glass, preferring to look at that over the human body outline. He muttered to himself before picking up a shard of glass, inspecting it, seeing how thick it was. "How much longer must we search?", he questioned, turning his head to look back at Latios. "This place... it brings pain to all of us. We all would prefer if we depart as soon as possible. Is there... no faster way?"

Latios Latios

Arcanus gazed at the doors. "I see.... I am assuming that there are locks in place.. So, how do we enter?", he asked before proceeding to look back at Latios, since he knew this place more than anyone else there.

Latios Latios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back