• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Max followed Latios, looking around with his aura sense to see if anyone approached. The amount of death that hung in the air around him was oppressive, he couldn't stand it. It was mentally crushing him. He had to persevere though... he had to.

Latios Latios Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Last edited:
(GAH, BETWEEN ANNOYING TEACHERS AND LOADS OF SCHOOL WORK IT LEADS A WEEK OF MISERY. But I'm back now so... yay? :closed eyes open smile:)

It took a while with the having to have to walk around the perimeter. The more they walked the less shadows they could see, but the dead plant life remained with the facility being the focal point. "Alrighr, there's no shadows in sight so we should be able to cut across. Up straight ahead is the door. It's hidden behind the rocks outcropping it but I inow its there."
Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"If I may suggest, there is a possibility that the Shadows, seeing a possible way in, may have blocked or destroyed this entrance.", Arcanus mentioned, looking upwards at the outcropping of rocks. "If they know the place as well as it would seem, that is."

Latios Latios

"With that possibility, I have two reasons why they wouldn't. One, it's hidden. Two, it's already blocked. But if they have blocked it even more then we'll just have to find another way. It doesn't hurt to look."
Daisie Daisie

"I.. Am not objecting we enter there. I am merely suggesting that there is a possibility." Arcanus murmured at the list of reasons that had been thrown at him.

Latios Latios

Max nodded and first approached the rocks. Carefully, he removed the rocks from the entrance.

(-_- I never said the rock had fallen over it. I just said that the rock are "jutting" out of the mountain side covering the door.)

Latios dashed out from the free and sped behind the rocks. He made is movements as quick as possible to avoid being seen. There wasn't enough room for all of them to hide there at once so he told he rest to wait. Before them was a metal door that was split door the middle, showing the it opened by parting the two halves. To the side of look what was left of a control panel. However there was a giant gash through it. No doubt the work of some sharp claws. "Alright, now the real challenge, opening the door."

Last edited:
The door groaned and creaked in protest, making a ton of noise. It was then Edron came from behind and pussed everyone out of the way. "Let me do it, otherwise we are all going to get caught." He said. He began to use his own psychic on the door. For a while nothing happened. No movement, no sound. Then a series of clicks happen and the door began to slide silently over. "The locks
were shut."
He said

"Where did you learn to unlock doors." Said Latios.

"You thought the clan just ran away. No, several of us went in search of our brethren. And raiding most of the humans bases became easy over time."

"A shame you never found this place." He said as he entered the building.

The door groaned and creaked in protest, making a ton of noise. It was then Edron came from behind and pussed everyone out of the way. "Let me do it, otherwise we are all going to get caught." He said. He began to use his own psychic on the door. For a while nothing happened. No movement, no sound. Then a series of clicks happen and the door began to slide silently over. "The locks
were shut."
He said

"Where did you learn to unlock doors." Said Latios.

"You thought the clan just ran away. No, several of us went in search of our brethren. And raiding most of the humans bases became easy over time."

"A shame you never found this place." He said as he entered the building.
Genesis watched as Edron unlocked the door. He was thoroughly impressed with the latios, but upon hearing his explanation, it was clear that Latios, edron and emlas were not the only ones before the storm of chaos that are the Shadows. He stayed where he was, about 20 feet from the door, unsure of whether or not he should enter with the rest of the group.

On the inside what could be seen was a fairly large hallway. Fluorescent lights dimly lit the path before them. Some had gone out completely while others flickered. The rest barley had enough light to make it visible to walk through. But for the most part, the path was clear of any obstructions such as debris or shadows for that matter. "Yippee, the lights still work. That means I can view my nightmares again in full color."

Max glanced over at Latios with sympathy before moving forward. He went to take up the lead along with Edron and Latios. Nathan hovered at the back of the group, her bat resting on her shoulder as she glanced around, constantly alert for what may lurk in the shadows.

As they continue down the hall they encountered a door. This time it was open. Only part of the left side could the door be seen jammed halfway open. It was a tight fit but everyone could make it through. on the other side was a much larger room. It seemed to be some kind of baracks. Many bunk beds lining the walls and storages spaces for each. There was some doors that lead off of the room, each with a symbol of a simplistic drawling of a person, however they had different shapes to them. But most importantly was the blood that could be seen. It stained the walls and furniture everywhere. Pooled onto the floor in large quantities. Dispite the blood, there was no evidence of any bodies, meaning they had to have been moved somewhere.

Genesis walked with the group, flashes of the past flooding his sight. Team Plasma Grunts and scientists running away as their comrades and their pokemon were slaughtered by his hand. He stopped, and stared ahead as if he had the 1000 yard stare. Though the location is nowhere near the same as the team plasma base, but the feeling that he is getting, the feeling of total fear and horror as he saw himself cutting down every human in sight, and blasting every pokemon that got in his way. But only an admin and his Darmanitan had fought hard to stop his rampage, and managed to succeed in halting the carnage. That was when that he turned and ran, leaving his brethren behind, escaping the facility, and only the horror of what he did shall remain for all of his life.

Arcanus looked around nervously as the silence sunk, the blood resting everywhere. "We must do something before more blood is spilled. This... Thing. Is a monster.", he said firmly, though in a hushed voice, as to not attract any attention. "It strikes fear into my heart, seeing this.. I pray that no one else loses their life along this journey.". Taking a breath and taking a silent prayer, he looked around again, gripping his medallion, ready to use it for hypnosis at any point. He knew that the Shadows were dangerous, but this...? Though he started having doubts about how they would survive such a powerful creature, he stood steadfast, ready to help his team he knew quite well now.

More importantly, if something was going to happen to April, he was going to be there to stop it. And if he couldn't... Well. He'd do as much as he could.

Assailant Assailant Latios Latios Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

April hung at the back of the group. She was trying to fly, but she wasn't able to get far off the ground before she reached the ceiling. It was clear she was abundantly uncomfortable.

Max looked at the blood, but once again he said nothing. He had expected such a sight, though he was surprised it hadn't been cleaned up. With a frown, he used his aura sense once again to see if he could find any sense of life within the facility.

Nathan was still looking around, antsy. She fingered the hilt of her bat, ready to do anything at a moment's notice. However, then she saw the blood. Nathan immediately grabbed her mouth and paused on the spot. After a few moments, she ran to a corner and began retching on the ground.

Last edited:
Between Arcanus's assumption and Nathan's reaction, it didn't go well with Latios's already conflicted feelings. While Arcanus thought it was the shadows that did this, little did he know that it was Latios's own claws that did this. So in truth is was him he called a monster. Latios was both hurt and angry at this statement. He still believed that the humans here had been the monsters and most likely deserved what they got. "Let's move." Said Latios solemnly.

Arcanus nodded at him, unaware of the true reason behind the blood. He wandered towards the back of the group to accompany April, seeing her attempting to fly. Though he said nothing, he simply stayed back where she was, letting the rest of the group lead on.

Assailant Assailant Latios Latios

April eventually gave up, landing on the ground with a huff. "Ugh, I've always hated being indoors. It feels so cramped," she said to Arcanus. "And, you know... this place isn't exactly warm and cozy to compensate."

Max placed his hand on Latios supportively, not even using mind reading to know what he was thinking. He was displeased by the events that had transpired years ago, but he understood. Even Nathan clearly understood, she'd known it had happened. She had simply never been exposed to gore, never mind to such a degree.

"I understand." Arcanus simply nodded, walking alongside her. "But hopefully, we do not have much farther to venture in our quest here. Though... I have a bad feeling. As if something much bigger is going to happen. This place is indeed frightening.". He looked around cautiously as they walked. "And I am not easily frightened."

Assailant Assailant

April looked around. She seemed somewhat indifferent, though the slightest hint of worry grew on her face. "Yeah, I get that feeling too... I've overheard Max mention that thought too... If you two both feel that way, I guess that's reason to worry."

Daisie Daisie

"Perhaps it is simply because we are telepathic.. It may enable us to sense the atmosphere created by what events had happened beforehand." Arcanus theorized, still keeping a quiet voice. Odd, as it seemed like as he was thinking about this and keeping his mind busy with thoughts of something else, comforted him for a few moments. "Nonetheless, we shall all remain on-guard."

Assailant Assailant

Between Arcanus's assumption and Nathan's reaction, it didn't go well with Latios's already conflicted feelings. While Arcanus thought it was the shadows that did this, little did he know that it was Latios's own claws that did this. So in truth is was him he called a monster. Latios was both hurt and angry at this statement. He still believed that the humans here had been the monsters and most likely deserved what they got. "Let's move." Said Latios solemnly.

As soon as he heard latios speak, Genesis snaps back to reality. He then sighed and walked with the group. "This place screams deja vu to me..... In a way, I know what Latios feels in regards to this. But I won't say anything about it, seeing as he looks to be upset over this place." He thought.

April nodded and thought about this. Honestly, if she thought about it though, if everyone died, she wouldn't feel that bad... well, not everyone. But she'd protect him, just as he will protect her.

Even still, she didn't want anyone to die, and it was occurring to her now that if a fight broke out, she'd be pretty useless. "I'll be ready to do my best if it comes to it."

As they moved on it became a series of hallways and rooms with lots of doors leading to more rooms. All filled with blood stains on various items. Even some dragging themselves into other rooms. However things change when they stopped in one of the rooms. It looked like an operation room from a horror film. The gurney in the middle of the room had a pool of blood beneath it. The tools spread everywhere. Some even impaled into the walls. Many of the glass cases broken and shattered. Their contents long been raided and missing. The shards of glass laid not just at the shelves but all I've ether room. Many smeared with more blood.

It was then Latios dropped to the floor, holding himself up with his hands. His entire body was shaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back