• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"That explains why your here, but you didn't answer my question. Who... Are... They." He said again pointing at the group before him.
Genesis watched everything unfold, and stepped up when Amber finished. "She is true in what she tells you. We are in dire need of your assistance, for the lati and I along with our allies cannot stop the ever growing darkness. We come to you in hopes of gaining you as an ally. From one legendary to another, will you help us in our time of need?" Genesis asked. Sire, he was being dramatic, but it also gets the point across. Genesis felt intimidated by Rayquaza's appearance, and the fact that he just woke up did not help at all.

Amber nodded. "There is a place where the legendaries are gathering. Latios knows the specifics," she said as she turned the floor to the black Latios.

"Yes, Arceus has instructed for all the Legendaries to meet at Spear Pillar." He said

"Then why hasn't he told me himself. Normally when a gathering is held he sends us the message, not a messanger boy."

"I don't know the exact reason but it has something to do with him not being able to because of Eclipse."

"And just how powerful has this... Eclipse become?"

"That honestly depends on how much he's killed. Up untill now, we're not sure."

"So basically all you know is that somewhere in the world there's a shade roaming about. Arceus has told you to find us. And at the same time your not entirely sure what your up against."

"Well we do know that he's got an army. That he's using to do his bidding."

"What I want to know is why this Shade hasn't burned out. No shade has ever gotten this far before burning out. The rift usually repairs itself by now."

"We don't know why that is either. All we know is that if he's not stopped, we can say bye-bye to life as we know it."

Amber looked down. "It is why I had to wake Rayquaza so violently. Eclipse invaded his dream and boasted that he got help from Cressalia."

"And there's no telling how many others he's taken." Rayquaza finished. "Who have you found already."

"So far we've warned Arcticuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugian, who's also going to look for Ho-oh, who then will find Entei, Suicune, and Riakou. And now there's you. By the way. Could you search for Groundon and Kyogre for us. We're. Not exactly equipped to go looking in an active volcano and the bottom of the ocean. We assumed you had ways of contacting them seeing as your know to watch over them."

"Yes, I can look for them. But seeing as we are pressed for even more time I suggest that you not let others do all the work as well. Just because other legendaries said they would find the others, doesn't mean they'll either get there in time or the may be stopped along the way."

"I understand." He finished.
Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Silence hung for a moment as people considered what they heard. After a time, Max shook his head. "If Cressalia has fallen... then we are no longer safe in our dreams."

Silence hung for a moment as people considered what they heard. After a time, Max shook his head. "If Cressalia has fallen... then we are no longer safe in our dreams."
"Well, it's a good thing I cannot sleep anymore." Genesis said innocently. He had not slept in a long time, but yet he does not feel tired in the slightest. "Anyways.... Is there a way to bring her back, or is she gone for good....?" he asked rayquaza curiously.

"We can bring her back... if we can find her. There's no telling where Eclipse is hiding her. Just keeping her for storage as he abuses her power"

"I suggest to try looking at anywhere of value to him, or well guarded. He isn't just going to stick her in a random spot and he's definitely not going to leave her in the open."

"Well, that only leaves one that I believe is important to him... His birth place." He said slightly regretting the last part.

Silence hung for a moment before Max sighed. "We must find some way to cope with sleep, in the meantime. Those of us who are lucid dreamers are in less danger, but since that number is likely few, we may have some trouble."

"Although I agree, I would think that since that is where he was born, and that it sounded important to him, it will be heavily guarded. Perhaps more than we can handle." Arcanus spoke up, thinking deeply about their situation. "I do not have other options, but it is something we must know."

Latios Latios Assailant Assailant Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"Stealth is always an option. You forget we have the ability to turn completely invisible."

"Yes, but there's one thing I'm not looking forward to. While the location is close, it brings up a lot of bad memories." He said quitely, as if ashaned of the topic.

Latinos was silent for a while before finally coming to a decision. "... -Sigh- Fine, we'll go there next. Rayquaza, remember what you have to do?"

"Find Kyogre and Groundon and then get ourselves to spear pillar. Now go quickly, before Eclipse can cause any more damage with Cresselia."

Latinos was silent for a while before finally coming to a decision. "... -Sigh- Fine, we'll go there next. Rayquaza, remember what you have to do?"

"Find Kyogre and Groundon and then get ourselves to spear pillar. Now go quickly, before Eclipse can cause any more damage with Cresselia."
"Then what are we waitung for!? Let's go save Cresselia!" Genesis exclaimed without much thought, and then stopped. "Wait....... Do we even have a plan to save her?" he asked.

(No one is responding so I guess I'll just continue)

"Well we're not going to free her by standing here. Let's get going." He said motioning for those to get with their respective flight partners to leave this place.
Daisie Daisie Assailant Assailant Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
Genesis changed into his flight form, and made a shout of excitement, forgetting about what he had wanted to do before. "Now taking passengers! Board quickly and orderly please!" he shouted excitedly.

Amber and the other two quickly got on Genesis as Nathan boarded April. Once again, Max joined Latios. "We must make haste."

Arcanus made it to Draka as they were ready to take off, briefly looking over at April, thinking about everything happening.

April looked up as Nathan boarded her, before briefly look at Arcanus and thinking to herself. As he turned to her and their eyes met, she quickly looked down with a blush. Nathan looked between the two of them with a grin.

Arcanus nervously looked back down towards the ground, forcefully severing the eye contact he had made with Nathan when she grinned. He kept his mouth shut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back