• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Amber nodded. "I was so worried I wouldn't be able to keep Tyler... that we couldn't support him, y'know? Mistress... she just started working longer and harder... she was so determined..." She sniffled and wiped some tears from her eyes as Genesis looked back. "Y-yes, I'm fine..."

Max hummed. "Of course. It is a rather long ride. Unless you are interested to hear about me."

Arcanus smiled, and simply turned the other way, looking out into the distance, and letting Amber do whatever she needed to recuperate, thinking about all the things that'd happened.

Assailant Assailant

Amber nodded. "I was so worried I wouldn't be able to keep Tyler... that we couldn't support him, y'know? Mistress... she just started working longer and harder... she was so determined..." She sniffled and wiped some tears from her eyes as Genesis looked back. "Y-yes, I'm fine..."

Max hummed. "Of course. It is a rather long ride. Unless you are interested to hear about me."
"I know sadness all to well. What's wrong?" he asked, since he could tell amber was upset about something, but did not know what. He was just as curious as orion was about genesis' past.

"Huh, sounds like someone obviously didn't know that some of us could have great intelligence. You should've pranked her when she was left expecting it and shown that you can in fact understand her just fine."
Assailant Assailant

Max shook his head. "I considered it, but I did not want her to become angry at Felix for misleading her. That would have made things worse for all of us."

Max struggled for a moment to recall. "Well, they continued to be friends for a little while, then Felix had to continue his journey. She did not want to leave her home, so they went their separate ways. As for that particular incident, I did not tell Felix WHAT the secrets were, so as not to betray her trust, but I did tell him that it happened. He enjoyed it and told me to "keep doing the good work."

Amber frowned. "I'm sorry..."

Amber smiled. "Oh, it was nice. I work with misstress on her berry vending stand. I also act as the mother figure to all of Nathan's Pokémon. Well... all except one..."

"Humans have much more complicated relationships than Pokémon, I find. Though they weren't mates. They were good friends,but their relationship was only just becoming more when they left."

Latios Latios

Max shook his head. "Of course, naturally you would not have known. Humans have many more hoops to jump through, as it were, than Pokemon do in relationships. Human relationships confuse me, even now."

Latios Latios

Max chuckled. "I suppose you could say that. I loved Felix very dearly, as well as his family. They were to me like Emlas is to you. Very, very dear. Though, it occurs to me that you likely mean in the romantic sense. Only ever twice, in that regard. The first was a member of Felix's team: a beautiful Sylveon named Beth. Emlas actually reminds me of her very much, thinking back on it. She was full of a sort of grace, yet also full of wonder and excitement at everything she encountered. I'm not sure, however, if my love for her was romantic, or that of a very close family member. My emotions hovered somewhere in the area between, and I am not good at deciphering my own emotions." He chuckled, but followed it with a frown. "When we first got out of our Poke-Balls after Felix's death, I immediately ran to where he was while Beth went to go look for help. Somehow, she must have failed, because I never saw her afterwards."

Latios Latios

Max nodded. "I prefer to imagine that's what happened. She loved Felix too, so I do not believe she would have simply given up or run away. Even still, many years have passed since then, and I have moved on. I would like to see her again one day, but I have long accepted this will never happen."

Amber shook her head. "April, the one that is flying Nathan. I..." She looked down at the kids, of whom Orion was also looking at her curiously. I can't talk about the details, not with children here... not that I'd want to... "I was... selfish... and April got angry at me..."

"Who says you won't meet up again. I just now meet up with my 'tought to be dead' brother after 25 years of being apart. What's to say the same for you."
Assailant Assailant

Max nodded. "I suppose you are right. If Edron can be found, maybe one day I will see Beth again. Though my love has faded, I still do miss her. She was a good friend."

Latios Latios

Max shook his head. "Yes, that is the question. The first place to look would be back at our old home, as well as where Felix passed, but since neither are particularly welcoming, she could be anywhere."

Latios Latios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back