• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Max shook his head. "I do not know. Maybe it is not possible. I simply believe there are few better candidates to try. Furthermore, the sands of time are passive. Though they may allow for healing, they also allow for bitterness to fester. A push in the right direction could do all the good."

Latios Latios

Orion frowned. "I don't know what I could have special about me..." He then shook his head. "Wait, how do you know what other Genesects look like if you're the only one?"

Max shook his head. "I do not know. Maybe it is not possible. I simply believe there are few better candidates to try. Furthermore, the sands of time are passive. Though they may allow for healing, they also allow for bitterness to fester. A push in the right direction could do all the good."

Latios Latios

Orion frowned. "I don't know what I could have special about me..." He then shook his head. "Wait, how do you know what other Genesects look like if you're the only one?"
"I've heard talk of more than one of my species, but I cannot be sure. Also, the humans refer to me as a 'shiny' pokemon... Whatever that is." he replied as he thought about it. "Anyways, you are special, you just have to find out what is special about you. Find it, and you will be much happier."

The silence hung in the air for a small while as neither of them had anything to add. Wanting to continue conversation, Max racked his brain. "If you might, I would be interested to hear more about Emlas and yourself. Perhaps an experience you shared?"

Latios Latios

Orion jumped excitedly. "Ooh, I know what that is! 'A shiny Pokémon is one born with a rare ge...- genetic mu...-mut-muta-mutation, that causes their skin, fur, hair, and body as a whole to change colors, as well as occasionally other features. The color is the same for all members of the species, and the changes are unique for each species. The cause of this is unknown.'" It sounded like he was quoting something. Orion smiled after finishing.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Last edited:
The silence hung in the air for a small while as neither of them had anything to add. Wanting to continue conversation, Max racked his brain. "If you might, I would be interested to hear more about Emlas and yourself. Perhaps an experience you shared?"

Latios Latios

Orion jumped excitedly. "Ooh, I know what that is! 'A shiny Pokémon is one born with a rare ge...- genetic mu...-mut-muta-mutation, that causes their skin, fur, hair, and body as a whole to change colors, as well as occasionally other features. The color is the same for all members of the species, and the changes are unique for each species. The cause of this is unknown.'" It sounded like he was quoting something. Orion smiled after finishing.

"You are rather smart for a littlw guy, eh? Well..... I am one of those Manmade pokemon. Meaning that the humans made me, but a certain group wanted me for evil..... And now that I think on it, there was another genesect they made, and he came before me, and a whole bunch of others as well, they all looked exactly the same." he added. "I do not know If they are alive, but I do not want to find out."

Orion gasped. "You're manmade? Oh, that's so cool! There aren't many of those, they're pretty advanced!" He giggled. "Humans are so smart. I want to know as much as them!"

Max nodded. "Yes, or perhaps something that happened to the two of you. An excerpt from your lives, if you will."

Latios Latios

"Umm... Well there was this one time this Vaporeon had newborn babies, and Emlas wanted to see them because she loves baby Eevees. So I took her to see them but see was quite surprised to find out that thier quite ugly at first with little fur. We came back a few weeks later and they were super hyperactive. Emlas was being covered in those fur-balls as she played with them. I mainly watched but she had a great time." He said
Assailant Assailant

Max chuckled at that. "That does sound like something Emlas would do. She is rather energetic, I imagine she gave them a run for their money."

Latios Latios

"It was more the other way around. She was absolutely covered in them as she rolled around in the ground. I was almost worried about them nibbling on her skin but they are too young for that."
Assailant Assailant

Orion gasped. "You're manmade? Oh, that's so cool! There aren't many of those, they're pretty advanced!" He giggled. "Humans are so smart. I want to know as much as them!"

"But you are pretty smart. I think you would learn a lot from Nathan. I learned a lot from 18 years of travel by myself, and 2 years with a trainer...." he stopped, and let Orion reply.

"Yeah. There was also the time Emlas and I first went fishing. It was her first time and I had told her stories of when I went fishing, like the one where the Magikarp I caught evolved into a Gyarados before I could kill it. She was completely afraid of being eaten be a Gyarados so she ended up sitting on the beach the entire time. That was untill I caught myself a Finneon. Then she dived straight into the water trying to chatch her own fish, only to be bitten by a Carvanha."
Assailant Assailant

Max laughed. "She tried to catch a fist by hand?" She shook her head. "The machinations of that girl's mind is an enigma. It is truly wonderful."

Orion cocked his head. "What happened?"

Max laughed. "She tried to catch a fist by hand?" She shook her head. "The machinations of that girl's mind is an enigma. It is truly wonderful."

Orion cocked his head. "What happened?"
"She... She died." he said, since orion as, genesis had to answer. "A gang attacked us, and I failed in protecting her, after she protected me when I fainted. She was killed with a branch that a thug had to the head." he added. He was not sure amber would want a child hearing this, but he told orion anyway.

"Actually that's how I was taught to catch fish. By dipping your claws in the water the shine from them with attract them in. Then you just simply stab when they get close. And our useful ability to hover over the water helps as well. Unfortunately Emlas just forgot to stab before it got to close."
Assailant Assailant

Max nodded. "When I fish, I simply search for their auras. A quick attack takes it from there. I suppose we each have our ways."

Latios Latios Daisie Daisie (reminding you it's your response)

Amber nodded. "Too kind. I love her very dearly. I would do anything to be half the woman she is." She held her arms close to her chest. "She cares so much about everyone, even when they make things worse for her... she's..." She started tearing up once more. "I-I'm getting very emotional today"

"People like that... They tend to make an impact." Arcanus reassured in a gentle, calming voice. "It is okay. We are lucky spirits to have kind people like that on this planet. And we must always be sure to remember that, and be grateful for it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back