• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Max frowned. "Not to dissuade you from this journey, but if all you care for is Emlas, would it not be smarter simply to hide? Even in a world controlled by Eclipse, Emlas would be far safer in hiding than on this journey."

Latios Latios

"You should try sometime.." Arcanus mentioned. "There is nothing disrespectful about calling somebody by name. Names are more specific, and they mean more than.. A simple, empty rank."

"Well... I suppose it is not my place to tell you what to do. Do what you wish, I am simply confused."

Assailant Assailant

"As I said before. Hiding would only be a temporary safety. And seeing that his threat is just about everywhere, I can't just leave her alone. She would be safer with me where I can help protect her."
Assailant Assailant

Max nodded. He didn't really believe that Emlas was all that Latios cared about, though. He knew that Latios cared about the world, though he didn't challenge him on that. As he looked over at Emlas though, he could see why Latios cared so much about her. Even disregarding the family connection, she was certainly not hard to adore. Max chuckled. "Well, she certainly is worth protecting"

Orion laughed. "Oh, my brother wants to be a fire type! I bet that would be cool!"

Amber was silent as she considered this. She supposed he was right, and if mistress wanted it... but something still didn't feel right... "She was my servant for a time, it is only fair I return the favor."

Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Latios Latios

Arcanus raised an eyebrow, suddenly interested. "Now that may be a good point.... I was unaware that she served you for a time."

Assailant Assailant

Latios nodded at his comment and kept flying. After a while he spoke up again. "Besides your statement on the dangers of bringing my brother. What else are your thoughts on him. Truthfully, I think his actions back there were selfish and idiotic."
Assailant Assailant

Amber suddenly froze. "Oh, wait, did you catch that? Um, it wasn't like... uh..."

"I presume you are referring to his duel? I agree. If he had just met her, I might understand more, but with so many Pokemon trusting her, one would think that would be evident enough."

Latios Latios Daisie Daisie

"It is alright.", Arcanus reassured, carefully. He didn't really intend on intruding on Amber's personal life. "If you do not wish to talk about it..."

Assailant Assailant

"It seems that better judgement left him in his anger for her presence. I peeked into his head before the battle and there was a storm inside. I can't tell if he knew I was in there but judging by the outcome he seems oblivious." Said Latios. "You can see emotion, right? What did you see in him."
Assailant Assailant

Last edited:
Amber shook her head. "It was... back after... the incident... heh, that's coming up a lot today, isn't it. I was in a... bad state, and... she helped me... I was her Pokemon, yet she was like a servant to me. I could never repay that debt."

Daisie Daisie

Arcanus smiled a little bit. "Sounds like she has really helped you... I am happy that you can be with such a good trainer."

Assailant Assailant

Max nodded. He didn't really believe that Emlas was all that Latios cared about, though. He knew that Latios cared about the world, though he didn't challenge him on that. As he looked over at Emlas though, he could see why Latios cared so much about her. Even disregarding the family connection, she was certainly not hard to adore. Max chuckled. "Well, she certainly is worth protecting"

Orion laughed. "Oh, my brother wants to be a fire type! I bet that would be cool!"

Amber was silent as she considered this. She supposed he was right, and if mistress wanted it... but something still didn't feel right... "She was my servant for a time, it is only fair I return the favor."

Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Latios Latios
"A fire stone would be helpful, wouldn't it?" he chuckled as he kept talking to Orion. "I assume your brother is an eevee?" he asked.

Max recalled his sensings. "He was, as you said, very bitter. There was a great deal of anger and turmoil. There was sorrow, likely at the memory it brought up. His emotions were a maelstrom. Though he concealed it remarkably well, it was clear he was fighting on rage.
The zigzagoon nodded eagerly. "YUp, Darin! He's laying with Amber right now. He was gonna be a flareon, but when this mission came up, he chose to go so that, in a pinch, he could evolve into what we need to defeat them. He's a real hero!"
Amber nodded. "Too kind. I love her very dearly. I would do anything to be half the woman she is." She held her arms close to her chest. "She cares so much about everyone, even when they make things worse for her... she's..." She started tearing up once more. "I-I'm getting very emotional today"

Daisie Daisie

Last edited:
Latios once again looked back to see his brother trailing far behind. "It's apparent that he's still upset even though by his own desision that Nathan won. Maybe that's it, he's upset for not proving that Nathan was like other humans. Either way, he needs to come out of it."
Assailant Assailant

Max recalled his sensings. "He was, as you said, very bitter. There was a great deal of anger and turmoil. There was sorrow, likely at the memory it brought up. His emotions were a maelstrom. Though he concealed it remarkably well, it was clear he was fighting on rage.
The zigzagoon nodded eagerly. "YUp, Darin! He's laying with Amber right now. He was gonna be a flareon, but when this mission came up, he chose to go so that, in a pinch, he could evolve into what we need to defeat them. He's a real hero!"
Amber nodded. "Too kind. I love her very dearly. I would do anything to be half the woman she is."
""That seems..... Intriguing to me. I will be sure to give him a fire stone when I find one." he said as he giggled. He liked Orion's enthusiasm.

Orion nodded. "We have a fire stone, but thanks! We got a bunch of the stones to give him a choice. We don't have all of them though... but I bet we will!" He looked back at the sleeping Darin. "He's so cool, I wanna be like him... i can't change types though... that's sad."

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Max hummed. "You did. I see no reason why he should be any different."

Latios Latios

Orion nodded. "We have a fire stone, but thanks! We got a bunch of the stones to give him a choice. We don't have all of them though... but I bet we will!" He looked back at the sleeping Darin. "He's so cool, I wanna be like him... i can't change types though... that's sad."

Max hummed. "You did. I see no reason why he should be any different."

Latios Latios
"You are awesome how you are. One does not need to change types or forms to let their potential shine." Genesis said happily. He felt calmer around Orion, he had just noticed how calm he was.

"I'm not saying he should be different either. However it's just that. He hasn't changed a bit over the year. My expectations were poorly conceived."
Assailant Assailant

Orion sighed. "I dunno... I'm just a boring normal type." He huffed and laid down on Genesis. "Darin can be whatever he wants. That's much cooler."

Max nodded. "Nathan, as I am sure you know, is rather hard to resist. Her joy and care is infectious." He looked over at the human, who was currently doing the "king of the world" shtick. He returned his mind to the conversation at hand. "It aided her as a vendor in the human world, and it appears to be aiding her as much on our journey. She may be unable, but I will have faith in her. Only time will tell."

Latios Latios

Orion sighed. "I dunno... I'm just a boring normal type." He huffed and laid down on Genesis. "Darin can be whatever he wants. That's much cooler."

Max nodded. "Nathan, as I am sure you know, is rather hard to resist. Her joy and care is infectious." He looked over at the human, who was currently doing the "king of the world" shtick. He returned his mind to the conversation at hand. "It aided her as a vendor in the human world, and it appears to be aiding her as much on our journey. She may be unable, but I will have faith in her. Only time will tell."

Latios Latios
"In my travels, I have met awesome normal types. Even Zigzagoons who never evolved." he said in an attempt to change Orion's mind. Many normal types he met were excellent fighters, even without a trainer, they flughg well. "Normal types are cool, they have many advantages to them, just like you."

Orion perked up. "Really? Most of Nathan's Pokemon have cool types... the only other normal type I can think of is Darin, and he has that special thing."

"One can only hope. I believe she can. Everyone is capable of change"

Latios Latios

Orion perked up. "Really? Most of Nathan's Pokemon have cool types... the only other normal type I can think of is Darin, and he has that special thing."

"One can only hope. I believe she can. Everyone is capable of change"

Latios Latios
"You have something special too, it's just that you have not found it yet."Genesis said in a wise fashion. "Once you find it, then you can do many things with it, if you try hard enough. The thing that is special avout me is my color. I am different from other Genesects, if there are others out there." he added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back