• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
... I've seen auto correct do this to me way to many times so I'm not suprised by that. However I am suprised that I didn't catch it this time around. Mr. Auto is going to the dungeons tonight.

Here's a gruesome thought to think of now that more or Latios's story has been revealed.

The remaining humans that had survived his rampage ended up dying anyways after he escaped. When the went to terminate the other Lati, the Lati retaliated by over loading their minds and basically causing them to have fatal brain trauma.

Here's a gruesome thought to think of now that more or Latios's story has been revealed.

The remaining humans that had survived his rampage ended up dying anyways after he escaped. When the went to terminate the other Lati, the Lati retaliated by over loading their minds and basically causing them to have fatal brain trauma.
Good gawsh that's dark

Neato

My new job has messed up my schedule so I've been very busy. Once I find when I can set some dedicated time to this I'll get back to posting a lot more.

I'll still post to this. I always have time somewhere in the day to make at lest one post. But as of this moment thing are crazy

Hey, get this. Apparently my old DS isn't broken. Sometime when I moved houses it got lost in my moms stuff and just recently she was throwing stuff out and found it. My Pokemon Platinum was still in it. Heck, I found the Latios that ultimately gave me my nickname "Latios." After a few run through a with him again I was able to sweep my friend who also had the game with the one Latios once more. My nickname has returned once more, haha! After that I got him to trade all my good Pokemon off of my game and store them onto his so I could restart the game. (I got them all back after once I had collected enough Bidoof). But boy are the memories still there. It's been about 9 years (idk, maybe, it was some time ago) since I've play through the story. There's been things I've forgotten about this game that I used to love. Like solving the gym puzzles and escaping the distortion realm (I now have 2 Giratina's because of this, and soon to be every other legendary you can catch in the game.)

Pokemon Platinum was my first game and what ultimately tied the knot onto my love Pokemon. Isn't nostalgia great.

*Celebrates because ACTIVITY*
:D
This calls for cake.
900_813174tDuu_pokemon-cake.jpg

Nice cake. Yup, I have the day off today so as promised, I'm spending more time working on this. (While playing Pokemon Platinum at the same time XD)

DARN IT. I forgot you needed HM waterfall to get through Victory Road. Now I have to go all the way back, battle a buch of wild Pokemon along the way, and hope the rest of my team dosen't faint... Great

I've been very good at not using my old Pokemon because they are all Lv100 so using one would technically be cheating untill I beat the Elite Four.

Besides. Using Arceus would be like using a nuke on a lone tree. Arceus has the highest base stats of all Pokemon in Gen 4. He was only surpassed in Omaga Ruby and Alplha Sapphire with primal Groundon and Kyogre. Which is stupid because Arceus is supposed to be God in the Pokemon world. Why would anything have more power than him.

In my post it said Weavile. Not sure where you pulled Sandslash from it. But it says it in yours.

My post does say Night Slash though, that's about as close and you will get to Sandslash. But Night Slash is a move, not a Pokemon :P

Behold my friends. My collection of dead Magikarp.
image.jpeg

(Their not actually mine. I found them all in a pile like this)

That moment when Cynthia finishes off your last Pokemon while she is on her last as well and is at the red health zone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back