• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
They say he's not going to make it. The medicine they're giving him can only keep him alive for so long. Once everyone says their goodbyes, they're pulling the plug. 

I didn't want to see it so I left the room; took my brothers with me as well.  :ClosedEyesCrying:

Last edited by a moderator:
They say he's not going to make it. The medicine they're giving him can only keep him alive for so long. Once everyone says their goodbyes, they're pulling the plug. 

I didn't want to see it so I left the room; took my brothers with me as well.  :ClosedEyesCrying:

I am so sorry..... I know what it is like to lose someone. But you are not alone, just remember that.

Alright, now that I'm home I finaly had a chance to look over some things. So I'm assuming no one else is going to post after @Assailant.

I mentioned you in a post before @Assailant. You may choose to respond, or time skip us to the morning. Also, I am working on a trainer with 2 dragon type pokemon, Drampa, a normal/dragon type. And Tyrantrum, a Rock/Dragon type. 

GUYS! GENESECT IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IN ORAS AND XY! JUST GO TO MYSTER GIFT, RECIEVE BY CODE, AND TYPE IN GENESECT20. I AM NOT KIDDING YOU. 

None of them. As much of a Pokemon fan I am, I haven't played a lot of the game due to not being able to. The only games I've played are (In order of what I played first): Platinum, Shadows of Almia, Pokemon Rumble (Wii game), Fire Red, Guardian Signs, Emeral (emulator used), Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team (emulator used), Pokepark 2 (Wii game)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

*Sets sail away on a ship*

AWAYYYYYY!!

*Falls onto face, sleeping*

*Mumbles 'good night', in some gibberish language*

Besides, it's not like your characters are hopeless.

*shoves Max forward*

Who knows, maybe there's another character out there for one of them?

*throws Max*

@Latios

I wasn't talking about in the RP, I ment IRL

I'm your valentine now.

gF4SJw82_400x400.jpeg

@Latios

Ugh, I want it to be morning. There's nothing to do, Arcanus is passed out.

Plus, @Latios I just want to let you know that we're all waiting on you, because the last sentence of your last post is just one of your characters talking to another one of your characters. ._.

-realizes that part of the post is missing- Oh, well that would explain it. It appears when the recent S---Storm showed up in my life I went and took my sweet time making that post... And hit post without remembering to finish it. 

Right, so I didn't finish it with the way I originally planned, but instead pushed for a time skip for morning. 

*realises that Latios said this stuff and that I'd been waiting for another post when one wasn't coming*

Not getting notifs from @Latios is starting to get really annoying -_-

Have you tried fidgeting with the notif settings? :(  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back