• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

Stometh

Hello everyone! I am Tech, and I am here to take on RP partners who wish to be Pokémon, just as I! I haven’t played any of the Mystery Dungeon games, but I enjoy the idea of the setting just the same. A world of Pokémon who live on their own, without Humans to guide them! It doesn’t have to be the dungeon plot. As long we are playing Pokémon, it will be fine. Anyhow, before we get started, I just have a few notes to get out of the way first:

1. Third-person perspective, please.

2. Post-length really just depends on the situation. If we are doing casual stuff, a few sentences are fine. If we are setting up large settings, a few paragraphs. I won't be strict about it, however.

3. I am pretty lenient on post frequency, so take as long as you need to get one out to me. I myself will try to get out a few per week, one during busy times.

4. No levels. I aim to be very loose regarding structure. As long as a Pokémon can learn a move through levels or TMs, they can use them at your own discretion when you think it fits with the narrative. Heck, sometimes knowing a move they don't usually know is fine as well, as long as you can explain it.

5. I don't mind us making up cool abilities based on the types of our Pokémon if you don't. For instance, a Psychic Pokémon boss character doing mind-control shenanigans would be fun.

6. Fan megas allowed because I love megas.

If you are interested, you can PM me and then we can get to plotting from there!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back