• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Halloween

"Alright. Well, Nathan, Emlas was super excited to see this event today. You want to show some things. She's getting awfully antsy."

Nathan laughed. "Right, right. So, back during the plight of the Lati, they kinda became the new fad. People wanted to promote their crisis to raise awareness and help. Little good it did, BUT it will make finding a costume much easier. Some of my friends were big into that, so they might have something."

@Latios @Daisie

"Humans... Wanted to help? I didn't know that. What exactly did they do. I'm not sure how much help or was seeing as it was all the way in Hoenn and it was I who ultimately ended Whirlwind when I escaped."

"No one had any idea that Whirlwind was behind this, we just thought it was illegal poaching." She began looking through the contacts. "They were trying to raise awareness to create some legislation against the poaching of Lati. Hunting Lati was deemed illegal, but it hardly mattered. We just thought it was petty poachers. Those types of laws did nothing against a group like Whirlwind."

@Latios @Daisie

"Because, people made costumes during that time. Humans are weird like that."

"Ah, well we can always edit them to make them better if they are bad. Like Emlas said, illusions do help make things a whole lot easier."

Nathan nodded. "True, true..." It seemed like one of her friends picked up the phone. She raised a finger, as if telling them to hold on, and left the room as she talked.

April chuckled. "It's been some time since I've seen you all. How are you?"

@Latios @Daisie

"Not much has happened since we split up. I am however super exited for today. I just wish it didn't take place at night, I want it to start now." 

@Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am doing well." Arcanus replied, smiling at her. "Life has been passing by faster than ever, it seems. But I am glad to be here to experience it."

@Assailant @Latios

April chuckled at Emlas's comment. She acted just like the children. "Well, night will come eventually." She looked over to Arcanus. "Life has been passing fast?" She gave him a sly look. "Been doing anything exciting?"

@Daisie @Latios

"Not in particular, no.... But it seems like everyone else has.", he chuckled in response. "Ever since the war ended, people have simply been excited. The world is passing by, excited to create its new disasters and adventures.. And that is alright with me."

@Assailant @Latios

Arcanus chuckled a little bit. "Oh, I think that after the war, I have had enough excitement in my life. Watching will do just fine. I do not have to be in the action to be happy."

@Assailant

Little did Arcanus know, the Author had more plans for this RP even after it was done. "I kinda miss the sights though." Said Emlas. "There was so many cool things out there and that wasn't even all of them."

@Daisie @Assailant

Amber nodded and hoisted Tyler up, carrying him in her arms. "Mistress has been considering going adventuring again. She hasn't made up her mind, but the war may have rekindled an old flame of hers."

@Daisie @Latios

Amber giggled. "No one is quite sure. Perhaps Kalos, or Kanto. Alola also seems nice. But I'm sure she'd have no problem with you joining."

@Latios @Daisie

(I'm trying to stay away from Sun and Moon because it's new and I don't know everything yet. I still haven't memorized X and Y, also Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire since they tie into X and Y as well generation wise)

"Oooooh, that sounds like fun. We definitely didn't get to see a lot of things there since we were on the move a lot."

@Assailant @Daisie

((I've memorized Kanto, but that's it. I just know what Kalos LOOKED like, but nothing else. I actually don't remember maps very well.))

Amber nodded. "She would like to have time to take in the sights: A luxury that I'm afraid we missed out on last time."

@Latios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back