• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Halloween

Max chuckled nervously and Nathan frowned. "Wait, did you really never pick it up? Gee, boys ARE oblivious. I thought it was obvious."

@Latios @Daisie

"I tend to say out of my sisters personal life just as she stays out of mine." He said.

Max relaxed a little as he said that. He was glad that things weren't going to escalate. "Have you paid any attention? Max is like a teenager in love when he's around her. It's really obvious... and kinda cute!" You're REALLY not helping, Nathan.

@Latios @Daisie

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcanus chimed in for fun, for a few moments. "I tend to agree with that notion.", he chuckled. "All in favor say 'Aye'."

@Assailant @Latios

"AYE!" She yells before Latios speaks. "Oooh, Max... cockblocked by the age limit. Many men have fallen there. Hey, at least you're a Pokemon. If you were a human, this would be less touching and more creepy. Of course, you could always be the first to break Lati tradition. After all, Lati tradition isn't really around any more." She paused for a moment and hissed. "Oh, Arceus, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that..."

@Latios @Daisie

"-sigh- It's ok, I just need to accept the fact that thing have indeed changed." He said 

"I am sure that you will warm up to it eventually." Arcanus encouraged, with a little smile. "Besides, you have plenty of friends with you."

@Latios @Assailant

Max smiled. "We're all here to help you. We cannot repair the pain that has been sown... but I wish for us all to at least help shoulder the burden, so that you might not bear it alone."

@Daisie @Latios

Emlas was sitting outside the door in her human form. "Guys, what took you so long. I've been waiting forever."

"It hasn't been that long."

Nathan moves to open the door, but it opens on its own.

"Yo," April said, leaning against the door. "You all sure took your sweet a** time." April was dressed up in a costume. He feathers were tied down to her body, turning her wings into what appeared to be slim arms. Her golden and red "hair" was tied up to look like ears. She wore a white scarf around her neck to look like hair. Her feet had cardboard tubes around them, making her legs look much wider. A small weight ring was tied to a string which hung from her talons. Finally, she was painted yellow all over.

All things considered, the Pidgeot made a pretty convincing Hypno.

@Latios @Daisie

((Remember how I said "best case scenario?" Welcome to the Nice-April Trial Run.))

"April, are you supposed to be a Hypno. Does that mean Arcanus will go as a Pidgeot. What about Amber, what is she going as." She bombarded the group with questions.

April huffed. "This was Nathan's idea." Meanwhile, Nathan was silently squeeing. "Anyway, it's not my decision what Arcanus goes as. Nathan just thought this would be fun.

"Isn't it adorable!" Nathan said. April rolled her eyes.

@Latios @Daisie

Arcanus chuckled a little bit in surprise. "Well then, April. I.... Very much like your costume.", he replied honestly. He couldn't help but blush a bit, so he didn't even really try hiding it.

@Assailant @Latios

"Of course." Arcanus replied to April, smiling a little bit. "Gold suits you very much, I believe."

@Assailant @Latios

Last edited by a moderator:
April looked down bashfully. Receiving genuine compliments was something that hadn't happened to her in many years, so each one was very special to her. "T-thank you..." 

@Latios @Daisie

Arcanus stood there for a few moments silently, thinking about a few things. He soon shook his head, snapping out of his trance, and looking at the rest of the group. "Ah, forgive me. Where were we?"

@Assailant @Latios

Nathan smiled between the two. "We were stopping by to make plans for other costumes." April nodded.

"Ah, right. C'mon!" She moved out of the way of the door to let everyone in.

@Daisie @Latios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back