• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Halloween

Latios

The only Black Latios
In the spooky spirt of the holiday I figured, hey, why not make a side RP for a little fun. Corse we will be useing the same characters and the timeline will be set after the events of the main RP. Though try not to divulge to much into the main RP from this one (Example: talking about the past adventures, not everything has happened yet and talking about it may be contradicted later or reveal spoilers). You do not have to participate, this is just for fun.

@Assailant @Daisie @Netherdragon

((but one of my characters hasn't met with the group yet xD  He's gonna be met on Moltres's mountain.))

Not all your characters need to be in it, as said before, it's just for fun. I'm most likely not going to be useing Draka in it either. She may appear as a cameo but probably nothing to big. 

Aw, I know. But Umbra would be perfect, lol. Spoooooopyyyyyy.....

Ah well.

Hehe, you could make a new character just for this. A Pumpkaboo would be cool.

We can start when @Assailant responds, need to make sure he's in 

I'm in, though I still haven't decided if some characters will die or not. Should I act on the presumption that they all will live?

I would assume they all live, the only reason Umbra died was because Daisie needed a break for a while

I'm considering killing off a character or two, but I haven't decided yet. Furthermore, I don't want to give it away.

To keep it a secret, I would go with just having everyone alive. After all, this is just for fun and doesn't really have an effect on the main. By the way, don't forget to post in the main as well. But anyways, let's get into it

It was Halloween within the region of Sinnoh. A certain black Eon was peacefully slumbering away in a cave up in the mountains. Though something peculiar happen this morning. The red Eon sleeping next to Latios woke up before her older brother, a smile on her face. Today was a special day for her. 

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" She said furiously shakeing Latios. The victim of the girls onslaught was jerked awake. 

"What is it, Emlas." He groaned,

"Don't you know what today is." She said still shakeing him. 

"The day I get to sleep in?" He joked. 

"No silly, it's that holiday where people give out candy. Sweet, delicious, candy." 

"So, why did you wake me up?" 

"Because your coming mister, weather you like it or not."

"Good luck with that." He said closing his eyes again. He was about to fall asleep again when he felt a pulling on his wing. Looking over, he saw that Emlas was trying to drag him out of the cave. "What are you doing." 

"Bringing... You... Along..." She said straining to pull him.

Latios looked at her for a while, thinking to himself. He gave a long sigh before giving in. "Fine, I'll come. But only to make sure you stay safe."

"Yes!" She cheered. "Come on, we got to get to Max's place to see if he wants to come too."

@Assailant @Daisie @Netherdragon

Max waved as a Pokemon left his cozy little cave. The Pokemon had been hurt, and he'd restored it, gave it some food, and sent it on its way. After the war, he was glad to be back to simply helping Pokemon, instead of having to hurt them. He sat down as he reflected and the victories and losses of the war.

"Ah, you're not moping again, are you?" Nathan asked from behind him as she perched on a ladder. "We won, cheer up!"

"So many were lost... for us, for the humans, for the Shade... it is not something to take lightly," Max spoke aloud. Nathan rolled her eyes and climbed down.

"C'mon... it was tragic, as all wars are, but it really couldn't have gone any better! Deaths were few... we won... everything is about as nice as we could have hoped, even WITH us winning, things could have been a hell of a lot worse." She gave him a quick hug and walked over to finish up some stuff.

"Remind me why you are here again?"

"I told you, I'd decorate your cave for Halloween, I'm GONNA decorate your cave for Halloween. Your cave is too cozy for a cave." Max shook his head.

"Shouldn't you be home with your Pokemon?" Nathan shrugged.

"Ah, the real holiday isn't until tonight. The day leading up to it isn't really important, so it's not like I'm missing anything." Max turned and saw Emlas and Latios approaching. 

"Ah, they're coming." Max felt something hit his back. He looked down to see a chocolate bar on the ground. "What was that for?" Nathan grinned.

"For you-know-who." Max picked it up with a blush and mumbled something. "What was that?"

"Thank you," he reluctantly said. 

"That's what I like to hear."

@Latios

When Emlas spotted the two she immediately rushed forward and brought both Nathan and Max into a massive Ursaring hug. ""Hey guys, you know what day today is." She said with a giddy voice. 

Latios chuckled at the sight. He loved to see his sister happy. And it seemed that this human holiday did just that. 

@Assailant

Max blushed while Nathan laughed. "Hey Emlas, I see you're excited! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays too." She eventually pulled out of the hug, pulling Max out too. Max nodded and reached behind him.

"Ah, Emlas, Nat-" Nathan coughed and slightly shook her head. "I-" Nathan nodded. "got you something. Consider it an early Halloween treat." He gave her the chocolate bar. It was pretty standard, but it was decent chocolate.

@Latios

Emlas gasped when she saw the treat. "Chocolate, my favorite. Thank you, Max." She said pulling him into another hug. "Heg Latios, look what Max got me." 

"I see. Hello everyone." He greeted them.

@Assailant

Nathan waved as Max simply hugged back. "Hey."

"I see you like it then? I imagined you would," Max said happily.

"Yup, and I'm betting that there will be more of this stuff coming today. When does this Halloween thing start. This would be my first time." She asked him. 

@Assailant

Arcanus was walking, somewhere nearby the group. He liked taking long walks in the morning, it helped settle his mind a bit. The war had been won, and it was quite the experience. He casually walked within eyeshot of the group, a small distance away.

@Assailant @Latios

(This is the only post I'll be able to make this morning)

Max laughed. "There's no official starting time, but sundown is pretty typical." He looked over. "Greetings, Arcanus," he yelled out to him.

@Daisie @Latios

"So wait, are you telling me I could have slept in today. Emlas, why did you have to wake me up." Latios said. 

"You wouldn't have come at all if I let you sleep in."

@Assailant @Daisie

Arcanus glanced over at the group. He waved, with a smile, and walked over. "Greetings, Max. It is good to see you. Setting up for All Hallows Eve?"

@Assailant @Latios

Arcanus chuckled a little bit. "I am glad that we can all enjoy this event. While I am not personally one for sweet treats, perhaps I can give to others, as is tradition."

@Assailant @Latios

Max nodded. "Or, perhaps, you could dress up. I admit, it would be very... interesting to see you in a costume."

@Daisie @Latios

((Judging by the way this is going, I've decided that we should go off of a "best case scenario." That is, everyone lives, everyone's friendly, yadda yadda. While I certainly don't expect the RP to have a worst case scenario, that being Eclipse wins, the heroes die and/or are turned into shades, and the world ends, it's unlikely we will have a best case scenario either, meaning this is most likely to be considered non-canon. Furthermore, we can't anticipate where relationships will be by the end. For instance, we can't know how Max's one-sided romance with Emlas will be by the end of the RP.

So yeah, non-canon.))

Arcanus stared at Max for a few moments, silent..... After those moments, he spoke up again in a polite voice. "...No, thank you."

@Assailant @Latios

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back