• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

Gordie smiled, nodding to himself as he checked for messages from his mother. He could make sure that she was doing fine while updating her with everything being fine. Plus he did want to tell her about the rock ice type Chrissy has talked about.

Musa giggled, raising an eyebrow. “I’m listening. Apparently those two are interested in each other but still stumbling along.” She smiled, watching the Hatenna finally falling back asleep.

Alister sighs “Don’t get me wrong here,Gordie is a great friend and all but when it comes to this..he’s dense as the rocks he admires. Chrissy must had hit him hard to get him to be a dork.”

Melony answers “Hi sweetie one moment.” She looked at a student Valerie work on that triple! Victor don’t make me come over there and fix that double axel myself!” Then she smiled back at the camera..like nothing happene “How’s my sweetie pop? Is everything going well?Do you need your special Sunscreen?Do we need to have that talk again?” She knew she doted on Gordie and her children to much but she can’t help it! She loves them all.

Musa laughed, nodding her understanding. “This region does have a strange effect it seems.“ She commented, thinking. “I never thought I would have a baby empath Pokemon who mauls anyone that interrupts her napping.”

Gordie mentally sighed but acknowledged that he did love his mother. “I’m good mother. I knew you’d worry if I didn’t check in occasionally.” He acknowledged, giving her a half smile. “Made it to the first gym alright and things have certainly haven’t been dull.’

Alister smiled and whispers in her ear “And I never thought I would be in love with someone who’s like me.” And he dodged a smack “I’ll go find us some food. You like salad?” He asked before leaving and trying to not die of embarrassment. He wanted this to work and the flame to burn slowly like a litwicks flame before evolving.

Melony gave a Cheshire Cat smile “not been dull huh? That explains the applin on your shoulder.” The applin came out cause it had a curious nature and was worried about its secret lover. And his siblings heard and rushed over “Gordie has an applin?” The daughter says. “Ewwww he’s infested with girl germs..” the triplets note and melony giggles.

Musa ‘s cheeks were bright red as she squeaked, not certain that she could say anything. However she did smile to herself as she watched the sleeping Hatenna. “I do adore him and frankly why would I want anything else? I love the promise of a darker fairytale instead.”

Gordie saw the applin, chuckling as he petted the cute Pokémon. “You taught me to let the girl set the pace, especially shy ones.” He reminded her, never too embarrassed to credit her for teaching him to respect women. “I have no doubt that we’re feeling the same but I want her to learn self confidence.”

Melony sighed “have you learned anything from my skating lessons?” She saw his shocked look and she explained “your trying to skate love in a pair dear.Sure she’s setting the pace and you let her take the lead but she waiting on you.You never leave a partner hanging on the ice.”

Alister walked by seeing Gordie need something “want me to get your smoothie?” He asked going to the cafe. He knew both of them needed a moment to completely compute what just happene.

Gordie nodded, taking Alister up on his offer. “Thanks. I’d appreciate it.” He ten returned attention to his mother. “I’m trying though you are right.” He admitted, glad she had sound advice. “Sometimes it’s tricky balancing showing interest and positive signs with giving a girl space.”

Musa was looking through the items that had been given to her so she could take care of Hatenna to the best of her ability. “Hm, you’ve apparently decided I’m Mommy but still haven’t given you a name.” She told the sleeping Pokémon. “You have a temper definitely but I know that you’re simply overwhelmed by being an empath.”

“It’s not that tricky if you show your confidence in her she will gain in turn.Its like how our fans have confidence in us. If you want it to last but be a good burning romance, you need to skate with her.“ she heard a crash and makes a nervous smile “Gordie dear I have to go before you sandstorm over here and kill the boys for trying to take your hockey gear And almost breaking your trophy.” And with a click Alister comes back with good and hands Gordie his smoothie. “I just saw chrissy apparently she looked frustered and embarrasse..saying that she must of rushed something and understands if you hate her.” Then he saw the applin. “Ooooh that’s why she’s saying those things.”

Gordie nodded before taking the drink. “Thanks. I’ll return this fella to her and see about calming her down. Hopefully, something gets worked out before she bursts a vessel.” He then lightly grinned. “How is your courtship going? You’re really attached to Musa I’ve seen.”

He gently punched him. “Sinistea calling the cauldron black!and you know if you return it your saying you don’t love her right? You can’t lie to yourself..but, you can still give it to her back and say you don’t have the proper environment to take care of it at home.” Alister knew Gordies home to be well besides known for its hot springs and saunas, cold..most definitely freezing. But their hearts are warm as their waters. With a nod of Encouragin thoughts to Gordie Alistair left to see someone trying to walk over Only to back away when he comes back. Whoever it was it gave him the creeps.

Gordie let him think as he pleased. Mostly he wanted her to know the little guy was wondering about her being alright as he was. Unfortunately sometimes he didn’t have any better luck talking to guys than trying to work out his love life. Instead he went looking for Chrissy. Musa was looking after her little baby Pokémon as she slep. The young woman was glad that the unusual creature was sleeping peacefully, knowing strong emotions would send her into a tantrum. “You’re a little diva.”

Alister smiled “You can name her that. I think it’s a perfect name.“ he said smiling and gets a call “Hello? Oh hey sister..yes I’m coming home and I’m bringing a new frien...no not another ghost..a actual human friend.“ he puts the phone near her “Sister doesn’t believe me can you say hi for a moment?”

Chrissy was pacing by the training area trying to figure out a plan and took a moment to breathe and sure her Pokémon were trying to convince her to eat but it fell on deaf ears..which what worried Izel so she went to find Gordie.Someone had to snap her out of it. “Okay if we open with you Sherlock it should be fine but there are many new grass types around here we should be careful..” she sees Sparkles whining at the food and she pets him. “Yes boy we will have some when we have something concrete.”

“Ah so you’re his sister? I’m Musa, one of the challengers and mother to a Hatenna that keeps attacking anyone who interrupts naps.” She laughed before having to prevent said Pokémon from waking after she saw her stirring. Last thing they needed was Diva throwing a tantrum.

Gordie spotted her after a bit of looking. “Chrissy, there you are. The little guy here and I wanted to make sure you’re alright,” He at least had better luck trying to talk to her about his feelings.

Chrissy looked up and smiled “Honestly..no...You were the first guy I felt something with..and I have to deal with a lot of guys teasing me at the lab for being well..short.So when I felt this..mushy feeling I didn’t know what to do andIzel thinks im over thinking it but I just don’t wanna lose this mushy feeling cause it makes me happy and.” She takes a breath when Izel comes back with a juice box. “I must sound like a dork...I just thought giving you the applin and showing off my work would be hints enough.”

Alister smiled and puts the phone back to his ear. “Believe me now big sister?” He nods a bit. “Yes their doing fine...I’m glad the parts got there...the gym will be closed until the puzzles fixed? Well it’s your fault for letting them play in there...fine I’ll come home ASAP.” And hangs up.

Gordie looked suitably sheepish. “I saw how confused and hesitant you were and was trying to give breathing room.” He explained, ruffling her hair affectionately. ”Might be a dork but you’re being taken care of by me so you’re my dork.” He assured her. “Now you need to eat something and the Pokémon wouldn’t mind a food break either.”

Musa chuckled, looking rather entertained. “Sounds like she’s possibly excited. I suppose you don’t bring living types very often then.” She commented, enjoying discovering more about him.

She nodded going to get her meal and izel nuzzled Gordie as a thank you For grounding her. She puts the bowls down and gives him some food and tries to eat hers. If it didn’t know in her eyes it showed in her shaking hands. She was nervous of the science of Dynamaxing but promised to help Sonia with it. “Hey Gordie..it doesn’t hurt them right?” She asked curiously.

Alistair shook his head. “For sister it is rare I bring friend.“ he smiled “Lets go into a room I can let you watch a video of my battles with Milo” He had plenty of them and she can learn from them.

Gordie shook his head. “None to my knowledge no. Eevee’s seem to love being such huge plushies actually.” He laughed. ”About the most that is a concern to be mindful of is they get both bigger and stronger but still mentally the same personality.”

Musa laughed a bit, nodding. “Sounds great. I can learn about the both of you that way.” She commented.

She nods and leans on him showing she’s more relaxed. “Wanna know about the time I accidentally rigged a Rapidash race?” She didn’t know at the time the Rapidash here at Galar are more..equestrian..and not so wild but she giggled. “Ok I was 10 at the time and with my grandfather for the race. I had a bunch of sugar cookies and I was giving each only one cookie. Lucky Week wanted more so he pickpocketed me when I wasn’t looking, when it was time for the race. His flame was more brighter, they went off, he wins the other sore losers assume drug, they find my cookie bag and apparently cookies are technically a drug but not illegal so it’s still a win but Lucky got a scolding for stealing from me.”

Alister led them to a hotel room where he collected his recorder to the Tv. There were so many battles even a few with Leon. Gengar appears with popcorn and was being extra careful not to wake the baby. “You can pick what you wanna see first.” Alister says handing the remote and looks at gengar “oh and gengar we need to find some presents later when we go to nessas”

He laughed, shaking his head at the thought. “Smart guy though the sugar crash afterwards probably taught his lesson.” He had a point, lightly ruffling her hair affectionately. “At least no one was negatively affected.” He doubted anyone could stay bitter and likely found it funny too.

Musa put the first one on, getting some of the popcorn. “Presents?” She asked, more like she hadn’t been exposed to the idea than anything else. It wasn’t surprising that she didn’t have full understanding or knowledge human culture and traditions.

Alister nods “Yes it is almost Christmas and I have to make sure all the presents I ordered got here safely.” Then as he was watching he thinks. “come to think of it... I need to get you something too.”

chrissy smiled “Oh yule is soon isn’t it? I’ll have to make you somethin.” She looked at him smiling. “hmmm you would look cute in a scarf.”

Musa blinked, still confused about what he was talking about exactly. ”Is this a human thing? I haven’t done much to learn about such things.” She then looked sheepish. “Not that I ever had a chance to actually be human either.”

Gordie has a light blush from the thought. “Well a scarf would be nice during the chilly weather coming.” He then grinned at her. “Though I would see about letting you have a go at ice skating with me for the holidays.”

Alister smiled “I can show you..the meaning of Christmas. Even Pokémon like this holiday. We can make snowmons. Drink cocoa. Sing songs.” He wanted her to at least try. He would do anything for her.

chrissy blushed and looked away. “Ice skating huh? Is it like roller skating? I’ve never ice skated before.” she saw the smile on his face like her comment made his master plan better.

Musa smiled, blushing lightly as she nodded. “That does sound nice. I like these memories I am creating with you.” She admitted, finding herself content to follow him in his shadow or his side if preferred.

Gordie grinned, getting the feeling that it would be a memory to cherish. “You’ll see. I’ll make sure you don’t bruise yourself too much.” He knew anyone new to ice skating would fall at least a few times.

Soon it was time for the match and Chrissy was up first and Battling trainers along the way.Milo was having a private chat with Alister and Gordie before the girls got out. “So you two endorsed them huh? And their your little lady friends..” after earning a nod he just hands them a hundred pokedollars. “I’m not gonna tell ya who made that bet he’s on the way after Kabu anyway“

Gordie laughed, grinning. “It is good to be traveling again, getting to see everything. Plus Mother is happier than ever so that’s always nice.” He mused, knowing how she was sometimes. Musa was playing with Diva since she was awake for now. The little Pokémon was adorable though still wild. “Now little miss, if you keep that up, mommy might not can catch you next time so not so high climbing.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back