• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

Alister smiled and looked for geodes nearby and looked at Gordie.. “Gordie..your good at finding the best ones..” he commented. He wanted one for his sister and Chrissy was admiring them that she didn’t see someone with strawberry blonde hair approaching her. “You..You we’re endorsed by a gym leader right?”

Gordie didn’t mind helping him though did turn around hearing the male. He already wasn’t too thrilled with his tone but kept silent.

Musa had spotted a rainbow gem of unique shape and size. She was hanging from a segment of the rafters and ceiling itself while admiring her find.

Chrissy glanced over seeing him “ Yea my name is chris-“ “What a joke.” those words triggered her a little and all she heard instead of bede s voice was aldro. “You do know the chairmen is more important...right?” “Y-yes technically but so are the gym leaders and the champion. Without them their wouldn’t be a leauge.” Bede got in Chrissys face. “Without the chairmen they wouldn’t be gym leaders. I was chosen by the chairmen himself making me more important than you!” Then he backed off seeing chrissy go teary eyed but annoyed “just because you were chosen by the chairmen doesn’t make you high and mighty.” She grumbled. Bede got a pokeball out. “Well I guess I have to show how utterly pathetic you are and how strong I am.”
Alister sighs “don’t intervene Musa I have Feeling our friend will win.”

Last edited:
Gordie gave Chrissy a nod of his support, letting her know she had friends that wouldn’t let her get bullied. He had full faith in her skills as a trainer after all. Plus, he wanted her to get the joy of winning against such a person.
Musa looked down from where she had grabbed the gemstone she had such interest in. “Oh alright but afterwards I’m giving him the same send off as I gave my parents.”

The fight was simple at first with Sparkles getting the solosis out of the way only for him to faint at Hatenna. Chrissy picked him up gently and handed Sparkles to Gordie “Take care of him.” She said smiling as she gave a calm stare to Bede and sent out Sherlock to handle his Hatenna and Gothita. In the end she won and was about to actually go into a Rage until Alister stopped her “Enough Chrissy you made your point.” Bede glared. “I came for what I was after anyway..”

Gordie took care of Chrissy’s Pokémon and made sure they’d be fine. After the battle, he gave her a smile of reassurance. “He’s lost so anything he says is hardly saying much other than about his lack of confidence.” Musa dropped down from the ceiling, landing near the group. “You did find a loss if you wanted that.” She laughed, lifting Bede using her telekinesis. “Anyways, overstayed your welcome, have been needlessly rude, and I found a hole in the ceiling nearby that heads back out.”

Alister smiled “Gently Musa I know how you psychic types get overbo with your talents and I don’t want you having a psyduck level migraine.“ He assured and made sure she was calm

chrissy rushed over to Gordie and Sparkles licks her face assuring her that he was okay. “Sparkles you did great.here..” she handed him a berry which he happily eats and the motherly worry in Chrissy’s eyes calms down.

Musa lightly blushed from the unexpected care, but she smiled and nodded. “I’ll be fine. Mew has really amazing genes.” She then launched the poor bastard out, leaving the landing up to f he would survive it.

Gordie watched with a slight smile. “He’s got good health so easier recovery.“ He told her, looking around for anything else of interest.

When walking out Chrissy asked “hey I don’t wanna pry Musa..but I heard you say something about Mew Dna. You must be unique and special to be blessed by mew herself!“ she kept her compliment short as she looked at the guide to the next town. “Oh arestauran..aww it’s one of those reservations kind.” Alister smiled. “We can get you girls a table..we know the farmer. Speaking of Milo he should be out and about finding his unruly friend.”

Musa blinked for a moment at her words, shaking her head as she had no sort of blessing from her having the DNA of Mew mixed into hers. However Alister talking about a restaurant perked her up. Gordie saw the sign as well. “Milo would be wanting us to take time to properly visit.” He acknowledged, taking a look around in case said unruly friend had strayed this far.

Then a big ball of fluff was approaching them and it was baahin..it was a wooloo and a man that looked macho as hell but never hit puberty yet in the face jogs over. “GORDIE ALLISTER WATCH OUT!” But it was too late the wooloos hit them and the girls.the wooloo baahs a sorry as Milo got over “Oi I’m so sorry mates,you alrit?” Milo asked worried “and your the gym challengers Christina and Musa..I’m Extra sorry and so is Wooloo..right wooloo..” he give a look and obviously this one is going through the ‘im not listening cause I’m a cool sheep’ phase but bleats a semi sorry

Gordie helped Chrissy get back up to her feet. “Well, at least they do give visitors a unique welcome.” He laughed, knowing it wasn’t everyday a person was ran over by a huge pile of fluffy pain. Musa was fine though immediately looked into her bag to check on the wild Hatenna that she had let hide in one of the pockets. “Hey little one, are you alright?”

The Hatenna gives a dizzy at first look and pops out to beat up the poke that ruined its nap and Chrissy smiled “thanks Gordie. And you must be Milo.“ she comments and Milo bows. “Yep I’m the gym leader and farmer in these parts.If you wanna come by feel free I was just around sending shipments to restaurants and grocery stores all over Galar.. How about this you girls try to beat me and as an apology gift I’ll treat you to a meal at our organic restaurant.”
chrissy loved that idea and Alister nodded “Perfec. We weregonna try to make a reservation anyway. Oh and Chrissy before we go can I ask something funny?” Chrissy blinked and looked at Alister. “When you saw the bread..you told me not to cook with it..why-“ “LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THAT!Its training for the gym time!” And with that she was in the grass. Alister thought it was suspicious and wondered if she was allergic or somethin.

“Sounds great Milo. Although right now your Wooloo herd is being mauled by my wild Hatenna and are very badly losing.” Musa noticed before going to an attempt in stopping the tiny psychic Pokémon from getting her charged with murder or something. Gordie raised an eyebrow though figured he’d check on her in a moment or so. He would properly say goodbye to Milo first. “It’s good seeing you doing well Milo. However, you might have to get the Wooloo a hospital visit since that Hatenna they woke up is not showing any signs of stopping

Milo took the wooloo to the hospital and says “see ya on the pitch guys and Gordie..you owe me a thumb wrestling match.“ Chrissy giggles and dusts off her clothes as she was swarmed by eevees curious about her and she was just sitting there reading her dating book. “How to tell if there is chemistry..sure a person can help you out every now and again but to tell if there is real sparks would show in body language. Men,Like male Pokémon secretly don’t like sharing people they admire.” As she was reading she didn’t know she was attracting attention from a creep collector who not only wanted her eevee as a trophy but her as well. “My my what a beautiful specimen of a woman she is.” He says as he walked over.

Alister helped calm down the Hatenna being a good dad in a way and noticed the guy at the corner of his eye. “Oh no..” he saw the confusion in Musas face and explains “Just because Gordie is the oldest in his family. Doesn’t mean he likes to share with anyone except them unless they ask.You don’t wanna know how many glasses he had to replace in his rage.”

Gordie noticed, not liking how the creep was looking as if he had found an object to collect. He intervened before he could make his presence known to her. “Easy now, she’s minding her own business and you’re not treating her like an object. She’s a woman and I won’t settle for anything else but full respect.” He didn’t mind getting rid of such a creep.

Musa put the tiny creature back to bed in her backpack. “In for a good show if dude keeps pushing then.” She commented, giving Alister a somewhat tired smile. “Does a Hatenna get more agreeable with age? I need to know if I’ll have to buy a bigger bag for her evolutions.”

Alister smiled “well yes and no..she will get about as tall as you..maybe taller..but they get hostile if someone with hostile vibes themselves is in a 30 mile ratius. And when we get to the next center we can check for GMAX power.”

the collector smirked “what are you her boyfriend? She’s obviously alone and studying how to get someone’s attention.” Then the collector saw an applin approach her and she smiled, “aw hello cuties. Maybe I’ll give one of you to Gordie if he wants one..” then she blushed remembering what she just heard and read..”O-or not....I don’t want to make a misunderstandin.He might have someone who’s prettier than me or something.” The collector smiles seeing an opening.

Musa sighed, shaking her head at the information. “I’m really a magnet for hostile Pokémon.” She chuckled, peeking into the bag and seeing the little one fast asleep. “I do have to admit that I’ve never seen such a powerhouse in that small a Pokémon.”

Gordie found that he had tolerated enough from such clear trash. ”Yeah, mine you bastard. I’m gentleman enough to let her figure out on her own when she is read.” He then swung to deliver a punch worthy of any rock type trainer, sending the creep backwards. “Until she’s confident in herself enough to take the first step, I’ll be supporting her and never letting trash like you dim such a brilliant light.”

Alister smiled seeing that punch caught Chrissys attention and she was blushing and whispers to the applins and the boops their apples and they go into their balls. “Gordie I see your gonna need some juice when we get to the cafe.” Chrissy gets up and looked at him smiling “thank you..” she whispers as she quickly hid her dating book and goes to reading another one. Showing one of her flaws. Not in lack of direction like Leon..her friends call it the Belle flaw. Reading...while walking..equals her being aloof to almost everything around her and mostly in front of her. Alister looked at Musa “theres a inn nearby we can check in there and when Milo says he’s ready we can visit.“

Gordie chuckled, smiling down at her. “Of course. I’ll make sure you don’t run into anything.” He found himself feeling really good about the situation with her. Still, he could wait until she was confident in herself and worth. Musa looked relived, hoping she could pick up a blanket to cocoon Hatenna insid. She wanted to find out if giving the apparent baby Pokémon a bit of extra attention would make it less tantrum prone. “I hope that they have baby blankets and can let me borrow a cradle. I’ll need them.”

Alister smiled. “They always do if you explain the situation to them. They have special carriages for baby Pokémon that are made of a fabric for each type..” when there to check in Chrissy was trying to think of ways to tell Gordie how she felt..without being shy as hell and dying on the in and outside. She came to a conclusion that made sense to her. Giving him the applin before the battle and singing how she feels in her Pokémon synchronized battle tactic. It will work. It’s where she’s the most comfortable. The problem...was step one.

Alister wouldn’t admit it..but he was a smidge jealous. He knew Gordies fortune was gonna come true about his heart smoothing out and opening for one of ice..but..he wanted an applin for his psychic queen too! people backed away from him feeling the jealous aura mistaking it for just him in a bad mood.

Gordie made sure that Chrissy would have what she needed in her room, not minding her absorbed in her reading until they had arrived at the inn. He figured they could get settled down some before getting food figured out and the gym battles. For now, he’d best help her from getting lost or at least from being bothered again.

Musa didn’t mind the dark cloud around Alister, comfortable around the ghost trainer. She kept an eye on the Hatenna that slept in her bag, most appreciative when she got the cradle and blanket. Even better, the sympathetic workers agreed to let her keep the items so they wouldn’t be as likely to get mauled.

The Hatenna woke up feeling the aura and instead of attacking..it was crying? Alister snapped out of it when finished checking in and walked over and tried to calm it down “shh shh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to bring those emotions out.” This shocked everyone seeing Alister calm the baby Pokémon and he smiled seeing it laugh. Chrissy closed the book and looked at Gordie. “Hey...” she said nervously. “D-does this inn have a training area?”

Musa made sure to give the little empath a sort of pacifier to suck on if she wanted, attaching it to the cradle so it wouldn’t get lost. “She’s very sensitive even for an empath of normal power.” She commented before giving Alister a smile that actually showed in her eyes. “Honestly, I would be lost without you here to help.” Gordie nodded, briefly taking her map to mark it for her. “There’s a Pokemon center across and two buildings down so not difficult to find.” He explained, also marking where the inn and restaurant were. “Just in case.”

Chrissy knower this was now or never so she took the map and quickly enough she put the great ball with the male applin in his hand and just..booked it to the training area. She was to scared to see his reaction.

Alister blushed and he smiled it showing it his too. “Funny..I was gonna say the same thing...” and he noticed the sudden behavior and smiled. “Hey what do you call a blushing rock gym leader that just got the confession he wanted?” He teasingly asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back