• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

Gordie noticed Chrissy excited about her Pokémon and smiled to himself. He could understand how she felt, especially when baby Pokémon were involved. Then again, he didn’t know how anyone wouldn’t be excited about them. Musa had let out her Umbreon and Scorbunny, giving them affection and bonding time. She knew Bre would sense if anything approached. “What do you think little darkling? It’s different from what we saw of Kanto.”

Alister smiled “Plenty of umbreons come out at night when it’s nice and foggy out. Sometimes I’m invited to see the hatching.It will happen in the springtime.”
he knew this cause that is when Milo gets hella busy.

chrissy smiled and looked over at Gordie. They only just met and she felt like she knew him forever.Did he feel the same way? She yawned and knew in a few hours they had to take a shift and tried to stay awake.

Musa smiled at his words. “They do enjoy nighttime and sometimes will appear during the day if something threatens the nest or catches interest.” She did want to know more about him and his city. “Are there any Pokémon mostly found in your are?”

Gordie checked the time, noticing her yawning. “We only have about an hour and a half left.“ He told her, feeling drowsiness hitting as well. “If you want, we can try staying awake by talking awhile.”

Alister thought about it and smiled “We have Yamasks that are different here. They have runes instead of masks.Duskulls,and dugtrios. There are plenty more but I wanna keep some a surprise.“ He looked at her and smiled. “Maybe I can show you my training spot there.”

chrssy smiled “okay umm we can play 10 questions.. we each will say 10 questions each and whoever can’t answer the question is the loser and who answers the most wins.That is what we used to do back at the lab to kinda...get out of cleaning duty. I’ll go first.” She looks at him and tries to stay focused but his eyes were as blue as a sapphire..why would he hide them? Compared to her brown eyes hers must look dull. “H-have you ever...accidentally oversplurged on something and made a logical excuse for it?”

Musa liked the idea as she nodded.”Sounds promising to me.“ She lightly chuckled, enjoying listening to him tell her about himself and the region. “I have noticed that some Pokémon do have a regional variation. It’s rather strange.”

Gordie thought a few moments before he could answer. “I did grab one too many boxes of bandages once or twice.” He recalled, smiling. “They did come in handy.“ He then pondered what to ask her upon his turn.

Alister smiled “the meowth has 3 regional forms from what I heard. “ He glanced over seeing a Haunter and sighed in relief seeing it was passing through. “After training we heal up and go to the mines. I don’t want my sister to worry.”

”Bandages are important and if you over splurged on them they must had been on sale.“Chrissy noted seeing they would come of use for a trainer like Him for more then just his Pokémon.

Musa smiled back. “Healing when given the chance is a good idea. Bre and Scorbunny did a good amount of training together,” She mused. “Sister? You seem to be close.”

Alister smiled “we share the same gym..Sure we don’t like the same Pokémon and we spat but we care for one another.And sister does find it funny when it’s my turn and the staff get scared. We even take turns with chores, like getting parts for our gym or getting the groceries. Someone has to make sure she’s happy.”

Musa laughed at the thought of the staff getting scared. “It must be nice having someone who supports you so much.” She commented, still smiling. “I’ve been lucky enough to be close to my Pokémon and meeting you has turned into a nice turn out.”

Gordie shrugged, knowing it was a possibility. “You are right about them being useful though. So what was the oddest thing someone caught you doing?”

Chrissy blushed and looked away “there was one time where my mother caught me drinking pickle juice from the jar when I was 12.I just really like pickles okay! And I believed at the time they were made by superheroes. So I tried to be one.” She took a breath and said “Have you ever slept with a Pokémon doll?”
Alister smiled “maybe that is what you are searching for to heal..somewhere you belong. You can’t face something without healing.” He then noticed Chrissy left a beeper outside and it was going off. “Hmm.“He picked it up and began writing the numbers.

Gordie had to laugh at that. “Now that’s precious. Still pickles on a sandwich can be pretty good.” He then listened to her question. “I have actually. They’re really soft and baby Pokémon are adorable cuddling them.” Musa blushed lightly as it went off. “Huh? Oh yeah a scientist.” She muttered, shaking her head with a sigh. “I’m trying to behave.’

Alister was almost finished decoding and says..“Silver...stream....kidnapped...by. Rainbow..rock-“ Before Alister could finish Chrissy opened her tent gently grabbed the beeper and lead and began spamming. “What do you mean she’s KIDNAPPED! I last saw her back home in Orre...” she took a few breaths and says.”Okay be calm..there is no way he found out about..that Tech..but if the rumors are true...”

Musa looked at them, wanting information. “Kidnapped by Rainbow who?” She questioned, not looking as if she was accepting anything except full answers. In fact, something about her had become most dangerous. Gordie had been close behind Chrissy. “What happened? It’s serious if she’s that freaked out.”

Alister shrugged “Some team named Rainbow rocket kidnapped someone named Silverstream and coming here to find her...” chrissy began shaking and crying. “N-not just someone.. one of t-the most powerful birds that flies the skies.I saved her when Cipher closed her heart.They kidnapped Lugia.” Chrissy tried to calm down to think about how they found her. Sure her fellow scientists told her to calm down and they they will help but she couldn’t help but worry.

“Rocket? Alright then, I have a score needing settled with them anyway.” Musa decided, not about to be dissuaded. In fact, standing in the way was the worst idea. “Let Rocket come to the region. My friend and I are most happy dealing them what’s coming.” Gordie actually felt very disturbed by this side of the female trainer. “Alister, tell us again where you found her?” He asked, trying hel Chrissy calmed down even though he was seeing his life before his eyes.

Alister tilted his head. “The same way you found Chrissy? Luck in the wind when at town.For now let’s get some sleep. We have a big day at the mines. The tents have tunnels so the small Pokémon can go to and fro or if we need anythin.”Chrissy just nodded trying to sleep but was worried about her friend Silverstream. She silently looked around wondering what to do.

Alister was gonna sleep in his own tent and was in clipping his mask. Nobody but ghost types have seen how he looks.unless you got his rare card. so him showing his face to Musa was special

Gordie fell asleep quickly after laying down due to being up, hoping everything was going to work out somehow. He didn’t want Chrissy so upset and decided to help if he could. For now, he slept so he could give his full efforts.

Musa silently crept out of her tent and walked a little way off, letting Mewtwo out for awhile. She hadn’t sensed Chrissy possibly catching her with her DNA sibling. “Been a few years since the day we laid waste to Team Rocket. They’re coming here now.” She found it relaxing when she could converse with the savage powerhouse l

Chrissy was about to say something until she fell asleeep from a startled sleep powder. And into one of her usual nightmares. The ones where her worst fear would come. Her making her dreams come true but have nobody to share them with in the end. Basically being alone. She tried to be calm in the nightmare but it got worse with a man with blue hair approached her. “Pathetic. You think this research of yours can work?well it might with MY help. Surrender it to me..” “No..Nonono go away Ardos!”

Alister was squirming in his bed as well but because of a nightmare about the accident. Some say it was a car crash. Others say a earthquak. Nobody really knows. But they do know it haunts him to this day.

Gordie didn’t particularly dream about an, mostly worried about Chrissy. He didn’t know her entirely too well but he did care about her as a dear friend to his knowledge. He wasn’t yet aware of his love for her.

Musa continued talking with her old friend, mostly just venting and talking about what only they could understand. Mewtwo both listened and gave his own thoughts about things.

The next morning Chrissy cooked up some crepes as the others packed up the tents. She made chocolate ones, strawberry ones, and and Oran berry ones for the Pokémon. And to her surprise A Yamper was next to her leg staring at her. “Awww hey cutie.. you want one?” The Yamper nods. “Well you have to wait till it cools.“

Alister was finished with his and Musas tents and saw a psychic Pokémon approach Musa and gently boop her onthe leg. “Ah a Hetenna.“

Gordie had been working on his and Chrissy’s tents. “Is a cute little pooch. Electric doggo.” He commented, noticing the little beggar. “You’ve likely found a new friend.”

Musu squatted down so she could better look at the tiny creature. ”You’re so cute too. Looks as if you are wearing a party hat.” She smiled, offering it one of her handmade pokesweets.

Alister smiled “careful Musa.Due to Hatennas behavio, if your not calm it won’t warm up to you.Any other strong emotions make them run away.” It was about to run away feeling the others emotions but somehow it felt safe near this human so it tried to hide in her bag.

when it was ready her Sobble and Eevee came out and pets the Yamper. “Shall we give you a name?“ she asked the yamper and it barks. “how about..Sparkles?”

Musa put the Pokémon in its own section of the bag, making sure it had food access. “Thankfully, it decided to let me hide it.” She playfully poked the tiny creature on the nose. “Rest there until you’re ready. I understand how it feels to be flooded by the emotions of tho around you.”

Gordie made sure his own Pokémon had a chance to eat as well. “Ah so you’re one to use cute names as well for Pokémon.” He grinned.

Chrissy passed the crepes to everyone and they walked to the mines being curious Chrissys eyes looked tired but she was cheering up with the food and the mines looking so beautiful.Alister smiled “the mines here are home to many Pokémon that can’t see well in the dark. So they rely on the gemstones here.” Alister held Musas hand as they walked to the mines.
CHrissy was in awe at the gemstones and saw her own. Peridots she smiled at them and just kept walking.Almost getting startled by carkoals passing by.

Musa looked around as they explored, admiring the different gemstones. “Mmm. With luck, might find a treasure or two for keepsakes.” She found the idea rather nice.

Gordie laughed as he helped her avoid being ran over. “Careful. They don’t slow down very well if going very fast.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back