• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

“Then we will not go to certain places and assignments.. Mr rose owns mostly everything here and is an oddball person.” Alister explains. “By the way...your lips tasted like berries..” he said blushing.

chrissy computed that and looked at him “Well.. I happy that you’re willing to take the responsibility of what you took.” Giving a hint that she does like him in that way..just confused about where to start and it showed when she mumbles “I wonder if theirs books on dating..I can’t mess this up..”

Musa blushed once more. “That would be due to how often I sneak them when no one is looking.” She raised an eyebrow. “Mr. Rose is the chairman right?” She asked, having paid more attention to the other trainer than the rambling businessman.

Gordie smiled, understanding her confusion. “Well I’m sure there’s a bookstore somewhere along the way. Better is the camping we can do.” He grinned, knowing that everyone would enjoy that.

When landed Alister came out first and thanks the Pokémon with a treat and pointed to the bookstores in Motostoke then saw the other with Gordie and Chrissy. And Chrissy not being able to control it.. nerdgasamed and booked it to the store her eevee happily following her making the driver wonder if she was okay. Alister smiled and looked at Musa. “We buy what we need..then go get camping gear.” He said smiling. “I can also buy curry book.“

Gordie followed her after thanking the driver, chuckling at her apparent glee. He found himself entertained by her just as much as he was the trip itself. Musa nodded as she smiled. “Sounds like a plan. No reason to not be prepared.”

Chrissy looked at each book making comments on if she has it or not but Izel reminded her human they can’t carry a library so she can only buy what is important right now. Much to Chrissys annoyance. So she got an Atlas on the weather in the region, a small dating book, and a curry book,and also the latest copy of her favorite manga forbidden tango which was about a knight and a peasant and how their love was so strong and yet so forbidden. Like hell shes missing an issue! “Ok now all we need is to get some basic camping food and gear right? I used to be a Skitty scout so I know some basics..”

Allister calmly did berry shopping knowing his new friend would be trusted to get what she needed and meet him at the grocery store. The only worries he had was if she had enoug money due to small inflations of the energy problems.

Gordie lightly chuckled as he nodded. “Yeah. There will be different ingredients in the wilds and salesmen for other things.” He answered, recalling the last time he had traveled.

Musa found a few deals for things and haggled with shop owners on others. She managed to no have to use hypnosis so she could be happy. After finishing she went to the grocery store, really wanting to snack on berries no.

Alister smiled holding the camping bags. “I..dint know..so I got you..psychic tent.” His was a dark purple ghost tent. “you almost ready?” He asked curiously hoping his companion didn’t forget anything.

chrissy was helping with the grocery shopping and saw her favorite bottles of strawberry lemonade. It was on her half of the camping budget anyway soo she slip a 12pk in while getting a 24 of bottled water. And when they got to the tents she smiled at some of them looking almost so cute and the tinted pink one was perfect. Even Izel loved it.

“Thanks. I’m represented as a psychic type myself.” Musa did find him rather thoughtful, double checking her things. “Looks like I didn’t miss anything. You need anything?”

Gordie mostly helped Chrissy not miss anything, making the occasional suggestion. He already had grabbed what he was after.

When done and at the checkout Chrissy noticed the two psychic and ghost type trainers at the other checkout and tilted her head curious at them. The casher noticed “Oh that’s Alister. He’s a ghost gym leader. Must be here to get parts for his gym again.”

when done a large crate was sent outside to a shipping truck and Alister smiled “Okay job done we can do see milos gym now.“

Gordie noticed the duo as well. “Alister doesn’t come out of his gym unless he has to.” He commented, feeling something about the trainer with him that gave him chills. “He’s one of the shyest people you’ll ever meet so it’s odd he’s traveling with someone other than his sister Bea.”

Musa watched the crate get carried away before turning to him. “What is his specialty? Back in my original region the league isn’t televised or anything.”

Alister smiled and handed her a league card of Milo. ”Grass. Read the card.We go in Main tri order then spreads from there. People don’t get pass Kabu though.“ Alister began sorting all the food in their new camping bags by size and break ability as in cans on the bottom bags in the middle to the top and berries on top. This helped when his sister over did it sometimes.

Chrissy was also doing the same thing but went a step further by putting the cans in expiration date order. Along with the bags and then out the berries on top. “there..” She glanced around Gordie. “Ghost type huh? He must be really good.” She picks up her bag and sees a spot for patches. “I’ll give it the mystic Approval later.”

Musa read the card as she munched on berries from the satchel on her side. “Scorbunny ought to have a good advantage starting off. I’ll do some training with her using Bre and what wild Pokémon we find.” She decided, putting the card in the album she had gotten when registering.

Gordie chuckled at that, though he often found himself humored by her. “He’s a force to be reckoned with for certain. He can even see ghosts plus apparently sense things about people as well.” He then moved topics without missing a beat. “Mystic? Ah where you’re from has different teams right?”

Alister nods and they walked to the bridge “it’s your Choice..we can go visit the wild area..or go into the mines...I recommend the wild area for now cause like you said you wanna train and the Pokémon in the mines are strong. And i can help avoid stronger Pokémon.”

chrissy nods as she puts her bag on her back. “Yep our lab is split into 3 sections based off the tri birds.” she walked with him as she explained her lab “Team Valor is the Moltres lab. They are all about the power of Pokemon and how to unleash it from within themselves. Then theirs the scientific breeders in Team instinct in the Zapdos lab. They basically train poke to be amazing from the egg up to final evolution if any. Then there is me and the Team mystics in the Arcticuno lab. What we strive for more then anything is to have the perfect stratification for almost every type of situation.The more interesting the better.”

“Wild area it is.“ Musa agreed, a thought making her smile as it came to her. “Maybe there I can run around as Pichu awhile without having to worry about being harassed.” She loved being so small and playing with her Pokémon. Unfortunately other trainers had such an infatuation with the tiny creature as well.

Gordie listened as she explained. “I can understand why the three groups work well together. Each of them certainly have something to teach trainers.” He was always glad to hear such things about other regions.

When in the wild area it was just as it describe. Due to that it was winter. It was snowing all over. And hailing a bit as well but, she saw areas were not snowing or some sand storming. Alister sighs “Great Mother Nature is in a decent mood to show a lot of friends today.“

Chrissy was so excited but quickly put in her jacket which was a pastel blue and put some clothes on her eevee. “There girl I know you don’t like the cold.But maybe we can find a friend for Aurora.” Izel cheers up and cheers. “Ya your right it has to be a new one. From this region.“

Musa certainly had never seen such weather before. She wondered if she would meet any Pokémon that she bonded with or just those for training. “Castforms would love seeing this.” She chucked before giving him a teasing smile. “I know but it is Pokémon rather than people.”

Gordie smiled at the Eevee’s reactions. “She’s a precious little miss. Her personality has sass too.” He laughed, amused by how much like a person the tiny creature was.

Alister smiled “you would be surprised.I know some people looney enough to be here.” And with that he began the walk. “Let’s find a nice spot safe enough to camp first. Not near all the trees though due to the bewear. If you don’t know they can be very moody around their babies.”

Chrissy went around looking for a spot and began a small ramble about this mystery Pokémon at her lab. “Oh Aurora would love this weather! It would let her sails glow perfectly in the night sky. Her sails change color like the Aurora itself. Hence her name.But never get her angry.Sure she’s a kind,gentle ,sweetie pie of an Aurous but god forbid I give her the wrong Pokémon food! She will either icebeam me, put stealth rocks on the floor,use her ancient power, or if I’m lucky just avalanche.” She sighed at the memories and Izel laughed at them

Musa could understand that, following him idly. “Saw a creepy but neat looking tower falling apart in one direction.” She pointed it out to him. “A few patches of surrounding grass but at least there’s the promise of ghost types to play with.” She could agree they were adorable creatures.

Gordie looked fairly interested in this Pokémon. “Both rock and ice moves?” He asked, wanting to know more about this one. He’d never heard of one like this before. “Mother would be curious about this one.”

A lister nodded and guided her to a spot that showed promise and looked at gordie “Gordie we make camp..you can join too later.” And continued off.

Chrissy smiled following him not knowing her describing her close friend Aurora would send this rock type gym leader sinking into love like a rock.“Yes she was a fossil I saved in the Kalos region.” She closes her eyes remembering when she met Aurora.
“Aurorus is a quadruped, dinosaurian Pokémon.It is primarily blue with a lighter blue underside. It has bright blue eyes, a long neck, and a long, tapering tail with a teardrop-shaped tip. On its head is a V-shaped white marking with single, light blue crystal in the center. Two large, flowing sails extend from the top of its head and run down the length of its neck. The sails are pale whitish-yellow at the base and fade into a pale bluish-purple at the edges. However, its sails can change color depending on its mood.Running the length of its body on either side is a line of small ice crystals. There are three clawed toes on its hind legs, but one large nail and a single claw on its forelegs.Aurorus is usually kindly in nature, but has the ability to create ice walls or encase enemies in ice.Or someone that didn’t get the right food. The crystals on its body produce freezing air as cold as -240 degrees Fahrenheit So there were times I almost died in her tantrums.” She giggled and when she opened her eyes she realized she was rambling “Oh um sorry..when I talk about my favorites I tend to ramble.I hope I wasn’t boring you!”

Musa followed him as they went to get settled down. “Can they be trusted if I let Mewtwo have a breather?” She asked, not knowing she was about to be meeting someone aware of what she truly was.

Gordie shook his head, grinning as he had paused to listen to her. “Not at all. Aurorus sounds like the perfect balance of its types.” He continued as he noted his observations. “It’s beautiful and graceful yet capable of ridged durability.”

Allister Nodded. “Be careful. Some people like collecting Pokémon they dont understand. I recommend your friend hides in trees.” Chrissy walks over with Gordie having a swoon look on his face and all Allister says when they arrive is “Twitterpated.” Which confused Chrissy..was it slang in this region for something? She shrugs it off and goes to making her tent.

Musa decided to keep him in his pokeball for now. She just hoped he didn’t let himself out though. She did tilt her head at the duo but returned her attention to Alister. “Can we visit the graveyard when we reach your place? I’ve never been to one before.” Gordie pretended to be unfazed by the comment as he set up his tent and things. Besides, looked like to him that his friend was in the same situation.

When done Chrissy pulls out a book that got even Alister curious “TAH DAH my memory scrapbook.” She puts it next to a log as she helped cook. “ this has all my memories of being in the lab. We did so much research...oh here’s me and Lucky making medications using her shell. And here I’m giving that medicine to a Pokémon who had a severe cold.It was hard to get the right berry to med ratio. Oooh and this was when I learned about the crystals. And..” she frowned at the next one. It was an article of some members leaving to join a lab funded by someone highly just for research on mew. The memories angered her cause they also wanted her crystals and they got away with one. She took a breath and sighs. closing the book. “So what’s on the menu.” She said closing the book quickly changing the topic.
Alister shows sausages and says “Are there traditions where you’re from?” Chrissy thought about it. “Well besides the magikarp jump off..there was a dance I never went to..which caused my friends to try to get me boyfriends but I told them my work was more important.”
Alister was curious “Dance?” Chrissy nodded “Its called the lovdisc ball. It’s during the time where all the lovedisc find true love. Some swam for miles to find their soulmates. I never went cause at the time..I was young and thought Cupid’s arrow doesn’t like me that much.” She made a subtle dreamy eyed look at Gordie hoping he didn’t notice. “Maybe I’ll be wrong someday.”

Musa looked as if she had been hit by Zapdos’ thunderbolt upon seeing the scrapbook and listening to her rambling about her work. However, she was able to somewhat recompose herself at the mention of the dance. She wondered if he had ever done anything like that. Gordie did notice but didn’t make a scene, instead keeping his cool as he patted her head. “You’ll be just fine. Already you’ve proven ice and rock is compatible.”

Allister made sweet curry for everyone and they all agree to do a watch for stronger Pokémon Allister and Musa got first watch and pulled out Her Rotom phone and called someone. “Hey professor..Yea the opening ceremony went as planned. Yes I know the objective..Hey prof..when I get my 5th badge around here..can you bring her? Oh she is with a wild...Nono I have no complaints! Who’s the lucky..” she made a gasped look and was almost loud but covered her mouth. “An aggron?” She asked and he nodded. Chrissy smiled “that means if they have a baby..that baby would have magnet rise..” she made a happy squee and noticed movement in the grass. “I’ll call you back boss” and signals her Rotom to hang up.

Meanwhile Allister was reading his book while observing Musa. He was so curious about her and wondered how his barriers lowered for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back