• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

chrissy found a perfect spot by the water near the lighthouse and they have a couples night and the good looked amazing! And looked at Gordie "Im sure Musa will hold back if she doesnt want them to find her." she looked at musa "Hey musa..you dont mind going first do you?I went 1st at the last gym and thought you can here.Its only fair." Alister smiled seeing how kind she was with taking turns on gym rotations. Gordies girlfriend was a generous person.

Gordie felt somewhat uncertain about that still being the case, especially at how riled up the mention of Team Rocket got her. However he didn’t comment either way. Musa looked up at her, eyes back to their usual crimson. “Hm? Ah ok Chrissy. Maybe I’ll have a bit of fun this time. Holding back is rather tedious sometimes.”

"just dont scare nessa okay?" Chrissy noted as they walk out of the store with Alister guiding Musa to the gym. When in there they were shocked to see them but saw nessa walk over. "Ah i see you girls got a fun makeover. May i ask whos challenging me 1st?" Alister points to Musa and Nessa smiled "Ah a psychic type. I hope you will be respectful and follow my puzzle rules. The objective is simple. Reach the end by solving the right button combo.You can take your time on it if you wish. All i ask is that you dont use you psychic powers. We had someone do that before and he obvi cheated." She walked out to her changing room. "Good luck darling."

Musa tilted her head as if she thought only an idiot would cheat at puzzles. “I hate using future sight. It’s always the same result.” She commented, shrugging before giving a yawn as if drowsy. “Diva is at a good level now and the others. However if she’s too prideful then Aeron will want to take her down a few.”

when in the audiance they saw her enter and begin her puzzle challenge but alister noticed a man in a auqamarine lab coar like chrissy owned and gave to the fashion store owner for tailoring and cleaning staring at her. not in a bad way more like a 'i have a message' way. Alister kept an eye on this werid person. while watching the game.
then the announcer spoke
"WELCOME TO THE HULBURY STADIUM EVERYONE AND WERE IN FOR ONE HELL OF A TREAT!Back to back gym battles of two unique trainers that smittened the hearts of our own gym leaders. 1st up. Shes a beauty but might be scary in disguise and smittened the ghost type gym leader Alister..MUSAAAAAAA!"
the crowd cheers and alister cheers as well wishing her luck.

Musa seemed annoyed by how loud it currently was, understandable considering her origins. Nevertheless the unusual trainer soon found herself rather interested in the puzzles, able to forget about the cameras and crowd once the challenge started. At first there was no rhyme or reason to how she was solving them but she certainly wasn’t using her abilities. After a bit, it looked like she had been treating figuring out the puzzle the same as a dancer learning or creating a new routine.

chrissy smiled watching her solving the puzzle anf almost laughing when she messed upbut then sees that when she gets there she was getting serious and saw musa was actually having fun. even her pokemon were having fun and her scorbunny evolved alkister smiled seeing that. "now her dance just got interesting." he said smiling knowing that when theirs a fire in Raboots heart. you might as well be cinders cause youre on the rival list.

When she did reach Nessa, the hybrid trainer actually seemed as if she was high from the fun. Between how well her Pokémon had been doing plus the victories over the lesser members of the gym, Musa couldn’t decide if she wanted to mess around with the gym leader or show no mercy. “Ah might as well at least hold back just enough I suppose. Besides Aeron is excited too.” She knew the Lucario hadn’t fought in a gym battle since her last time back in another region.

it was chaos pure chaos. attacks after attacks and when it got to the dreagnaw and dynamazing it people got nervous and shaking cause Nessa had a fire in her eyes. she was gonna use THAT MOVE. Alister smirked "Someone is angry right gordie?" he asked getting his umbrella. and chrissy looked confused "What do you mean she looks calm.." she squeaked before noticing she was with gordie under his umbrella. Nessa smiling "Ill have to admit there are few people that get me this riled up. ill have to admit im impressed."

Musa smiled in such a way that anyone would feel chills down their spine. “Go ahead and try drowning us. You won’t like the outcome very well though.” She commented, her eyes shifting into the yellow hue that struck fear into the hearts of the ones responsible for her inhumanity. “In fact the last time, neither did they considering that event was triggered.”

the battle was intense and a bid wafe appeared and hit her her pokemon and some of the crowd. chrissy coughing from it but smiled showing she was okay but the outcome was nessa losing and nessa ran over petting her Dreadgnaw. "You did good buddy.." she returns it to the pokeball and walked over to her handing Musa the wave badge. Everyone cheering and congradulating her. chrissy was smiling and tried not to show she was shivering.

Musa was glad for the victory, letting Nessa go to heal her team while she herself made a discrete exit. However, she didn’t expect anyone wearing a lab coat to be apparently wanting a chat. “If I tell you to drop dead, would you be too oversensitive about it?” She did have her eyes narrowed as it was. Gordie helped Christie get back dry and warm, knowing that she likely was chilled. He had noticed how quickly both Nessa and her opponent had vanished but he understood the model was likely pouting. He took a look in the direction of Alister, giving him a slight shrug. “Nessa is pouting I’m sure like usual.”

chrissy nodded and noticed alister walking to wait for musa. chrissy didnt mind cause they were just going to their hotel. She was just nervous about her turn tomorrow cause well..her turn and she doesnt wanna dissapoint him..but shes hidinga secret that she might have to talk about..

Alister walked over and saw the man in a coat and gave a dark aura "Sir if you want an autograph you can wAiT TiLl ToMoRrOw! " he said in a slightly posessed voice hoping this person will back off.

Gordie made sure Chrissy was dry again before lightly ruffling her hair. “Relax, you’ll do just fine. After all, you have a deep bond with your friends and they won’t let anything happen without a hell of a fight.”

Musa took advantage of the man being distracted to teleport into the changing room to put her updated trainer outfit back on, walking out to stand just behind Alister. “He’s wearing a similar coat as I saw Chrissy getting dry cleaned. Still doesn’t explain anything else other than he might know her.”

alister nodded holding a letter. "Yes i um..didnt mean to scare him. i thought he was hurting you..turns out he had a message and thought chrissy was 1st.But saw you and had a message for you twoo..and i was confused about it." He handed a black letter no R symbol or anything. but it did have a rocket spaceship and the letter said.
'My dearest Neice,I hear you are making well with making sponsorships and it gave me the idea to keep in contact as a sponsor. I arranged a tiny little photo shootfor you to be in the Muse magazine tomorrow at 12:00 noon with your...boy friend. I am sure you would love to show your favorite uncle your progress.
Love, Uncle G.'
"I cant swim.." she said bluntly making his ruffling stop and she looked up at him seeing the concern in his eyes and she sighed.."Okay i knoiw her puzzle is just fixing plumbing but people must had fell due to the pressures..my limit is 4'00" other then that i cant swim and i panic and.."she suddenly felt him hug her in a reassuring hug. she was just embaressed by it..they were in a beautful place and she bet she was expecting to get one swim before they left.

Musa sighed, looking as if she ought to have expected as much from the man. “Yay, Uncle Gio wants to use a legal loophole to stalk me and I now have to play dress up for a magazine shoot. Ok so other than the fact I’m getting put on camera, it’s actually fun.” She seemed more annoyed than anything. “Plus he’s figured out about you so dragged into the family drama unfortunately.”

Gordie fully understood what she was saying. “I’ll ask her about a few precautions be taken so you don’t get overwhelmed. All the gym leaders are more than happy to do such things if you let us know.” He assured, knowing that not everyone could enjoy a surprise swim.

Alister blinks and chuckles "Im sure your uncle will like me when he gets to know me..now" he had a mischivious smile holding the camera. "wanna know how to make the paparazzi get candid shots?" He wont admit it but he can be a thorn in some gym leaders side when hes in a mischivious mood.

chrissy calmed down after his assurence and nods and noticed in the pokemon park their pokemon but noticed somthing between her pokemon and his coalossal..she put two and two and she tried not to laugh and made a clue. "Gordie..ill take that couples ring as a 'down deposit' for the child support. apperently someone got impatient and wanted to retire.

Musa tilted her head, curious though she still had to figure out something about her camera shyness. The feeling of being monitored that she related to them wasn’t a simple fix. “Oh dear, I’m getting the feeling that you are going to end up getting me in a hybrid form.” She laughed, recalling how much her uncle seemed fond of when she had the ears and tail of Mew or Pichu when relaxed enough.

Gordie looked for himself, laughing at the sight. “The old man does look mighty pleased with himself. I don’t blame him for being eager to enjoy being with the beauty.” He then turned towards Chrissy, planting an affectionate kiss on her forehead. “Luckily for me, her trainer is just as stunning both inside and out.”

Alister smiled "Nono not photos of you..even though i would like some for my book. photos of them two love birds..they are making me jealousy sick with ther lovedisc smooching..i dont even know how to properly be your boyfriend. But that means gordies out in the open more and his mom will pay our dates if we get them in the act." To alister this was a punishment for Gordie being more smooth at dating then he is.

Aurora smiled nuzzling their egg. " Slate be careful i know youre just gently rotating the hot ones from the warm ones at all times but remember unlike you my kind have delicate bodies so be gentle. Aurora looked up hearing her human whine in embaressment and her giggling. "It sounds like our humans are having fun. You know they will find out and have to put the baby in an incubator right?" she saw his look and she sighs "Slate you cant guard our child forever..and you said you knew of a group of coalossals that consider you a celeberty and let you pick heirs right?"

Musa snickered with a mischievous smirk of her own. “Well perhaps we are having to stumble along but I would think you’d have to admit that having someone like me is great for this type of thing.” She was floating just above the ground at the moment, more than willing to cheat for a good camera angle by turning them invisible to the crowds.

Slate still pouted nevertheless but nodded, being careful so she wouldn’t as much. “Good set of moral standards and loyal. Couldn’t ask for better from anyone.” He let his pride show though kept his temperature at a safe range. “Of course a couple can be knuckleheads.”

chrissy giggled and a song played and she thought why not and slow danced with him to it. not knowing they were being paparazzied and looked up at him. "hey..can we make a deal? If i can reach up to your gym..we get married there. and i set up the lab there." she saw the look in his eyes and she nodded "I know what im saying is a bit looney but..being with you.. trusting you for a while..i just feel like ive known you since i was a kid."

Alister began taking photos and holding in his 'i wanna gag from this reflex he was taking the photos and she was refording if they say anything mushy. it was perfect. and all they have to do is donate the proof to their mothers

Gordie nodded with a smile, finding that he liked the idea the more he considered the thought. “Sounds good to me. I’ll be sure to keep cheering you on and possibly asking for good medical advice if I end up getting a bit too into the battles.” He couldn’t resist teasing her.

Musa was using her HoloBase, recording the exchange with a bright smile. Being invisible to do something like this was almost too much fun. Getting the stuff sent would be easy thanks to the help of a er little virus problem that the trainer had in her microchip.

when done chrissy giggled and looked around "Odd Alister and Musa havent come back yet? Normally they wouldnt miss dessert time." then she saw a pic of them eating and asking where they were and she sighs. "oh their there already.." she chuckled. "Well a night in alone wouldnt hurt. she looked up at him smiling. and then saw his phone beaming with calls from his mother and ..wedding apointments??

Alister smiled as he was spoon fed rasberry cake "Give it a moment for gordie to realize who did it and he cant stay mad..cause his stalker fanclub just disbanded cause of the announcement..so we did him a favour." he smiled as he spoon fed strawberry cake to Musa. she earned this cake day. the other pokemon eating some too. Her Raboot being at first not wanting the tempting cake but ate some cause calories.

Gordie about looked panicked before realizing at least they wouldn’t be hounded by the fan club. “Fans will be less painful but how did she know practically right as it was happening?” He muttered before sighing at the realization. “A night in does sound good too. Chrissy we apparently have very sneaky friends.”

Musa laughed as she enjoyed the cake, humming her delight. “So delicious. I love how the flavors are so sweet in different ways.” She really didn’t have any comments about the unfortunate situation that the other gym leader now is in. “He’ll figure out something. His mother had a dazzling aura that reminded me of a crystal cave in another region. Much different than the one that Uncle Gio has, he does love me dearly yet he...” She sighed as she tried to find the right words. “I’m afraid you’d have to meet him to understand. Just hopefully not during his organization meetings...”

chrissy giggles "I guess we do." she sat down and looking at the options. and then noticed a letter from one of her lab mates "Hm?" she openeed it and got very curious. "Oh the tri birds want to sponsor you since your taking care of one of their own. also.." she keep reading and grumbles "No im not wearing it over his dead body.." and gives it to lucky to eat while going to gordies jacket to sew his tri bird patch on. "Dante will always tease me about me wearing a mini skirt.I dont like miniskirts i like knee highs." she almost forgot her lover had a jelly bean protective streak. and noticed their pokemon going to the pokemon hotel side. where nurse joy guided them to the room number that matched their humans but accomondated their typings.

Alister tilted his head. "Im sure he will like me..but lets not dwell on negatives. your on Kabu now and hes a fire type lets celebrate that you get to him! most people lose to him due to that hes special trainer from another region." He raised his hand "Waiter...mini cake tiers for my girlfriend here..were celebrating her win against nessa."The waiter nodded nervously and goes to the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back