• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Destiny OOC

I am not gonna reveal anything more than that right now! :ghostuvu:

:ghostv::ghostv::ghostv::ghostv::ghostv::ghostv:

I can't want for you all to actually step into Finnero and meet Dante and Sirius!
I can't wait for the plane to fly straight into a freaking hurricane!

And yeah...I just realized "Welcome to Finnero!" sounds and feels like a morbid thing to say now...spoilers sure are great......

Last edited:
I'm excited too!

but...

People need to actually post first. :-_-lines: I don't know how many people are still in this.

I'm excited too!

but...

People need to actually post first. :-_-lines: I don't know how many people are still in this.
Agreed. Well, I will have to actually summon them over to see if they are still interested or not after mah exam!
If they decided to drop this, it's not the end of the world too, we'll see what we can do if that's the case. Worse case scenario is that we will have to stop this and work on something new, haiz.

If nobody else wants to pick it up again I'm willing to make this a 1 on 1 RP. It would be a shame for all of your work to go unread :ghostv:

If nobody else wants to pick it up again I'm willing to make this a 1 on 1 RP. It would be a shame for all of your work to go unread :ghostv:
Aww , Juju you are the best! Can't express how much I appreciate you for always sticking around!

1521220152896.png
Woo! I am back...for now...
I am not sure if I am ready to commit just yet, so we'll just chill for now. :bishiesparklesl:
Today is World Sleep Day, wish you all have a good night sleep! :ghostuvu:
Sleep likah bahbeh!

Well, it looks like everyone is here so there is a good chance of that :captaincat: it's good to see how interested everyone still is!

Aye, I am glad that all of ya start to show up!^D^:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:
I think we are going to continue this when I am free!

Hm, recently I had been thinking about simplifying the dice system or even use a better alternative to save time and be more practical in general, and before I fully settled that we'll have to wait for awhile. Any ideas on that?

I mean I thought the old was fine, but perhaps.
Yeah, but my main concern is on the long run with our current dice system a battle might be going on for too long and the progress of the rp in general may be delayed, eventually I think the dice system might be too much for me to handle, especially in situations like this one, where three of you battle with Jaz all at once.
Hm, although I agree that the systematic dice system is the core for the original rp and is really well made and planned, but I will have to dumb it down a little bit for the sake of saving time! I hope you all can understand that! :ghostv:

I mean if you wanted to rework some stuff I'm alright with that as what you were saying made sense, the original intent of the previous system was that battles didn't end like 3 turns ., Perhaps we could discuss such stuff. Dreamtique Dreamtique

I'm fine with whatever you guys come up with. :ghostuvu:

Ah!!! Long time no see!!! :closedeyescryingfrown:

Haiz, sad to say but for now we will not be continuing the rp. :(
For now, I can't commit to hosting the rp until next year, but I will linger around here and there from time to time! So well, please don't be sad!
Let's hope that I'll have the chance to continue tis wit you all one day! ;]
Once again, huge thanks to all of ya for sticking around!!! <3 <3 <3 :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:

I will see you very soon. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back