• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Destiny OOC

Thanks for asking!!! :')

I am doing fine! But well...things are getting crazy when I am forced to actually become a functional teen(not that functional really) once again :'}
I guess the packed schedule and mah low energy had caused me to be trapped in this cycle of unable to post for awhile, I am really not sure how am I going to rearrange my schedule and break this miserable cycle (maybe I'll try to stop dozing off sooo much!) I'll try! It may take some time to readjust my bio-clock! But I'll try!
It's midnight while I am typing this, pff...the irony...the irony......

But well, enough negativity for now because you don't need to know how the assignments are piling up on me, to sum it up, I guess I am fine, it's just that life is a little bit tiring for me recently, so I think the best I can do for now will be around 3 posts in a week. :[

How about you? Got anything worth sharing? :]
I'm not going to continue this conversation until you get a proper night's sleep. UwU
go to bed.

I'm not going to continue this conversation until you get a proper night's sleep. UwU
go to bed.
Now that you have (hopefully) slept...
Sorry to hear about your busy life, I know how much that sucks. The only advice I can offer is remember to take breaks and make a schecule for when you are going to stop working in a night. For me, that is about 8:00pm-8:30pm depending on what needs to be done. However, this highly depends on the fact that the rest of the day is devoted to work... and there isn't a boat-load of things undone. The trick is to space things out, though that is easier said than done.

The only thing worth sharing for me is the fact that my cat is going into surgery today for a tooth extraction. u_u I'm sure she will be fine though.

Now that you have (hopefully) slept...
Sorry to hear about your busy life, I know how much that sucks. The only advice I can offer is remember to take breaks and make a schecule for when you are going to stop working in a night. For me, that is about 8:00pm-8:30pm depending on what needs to be done. However, this highly depends on the fact that the rest of the day is devoted to work... and there isn't a boat-load of things undone. The trick is to space things out, though that is easier said than done.

The only thing worth sharing for me is the fact that my cat is going into surgery today for a tooth extraction. u_u I'm sure she will be fine though.
Yep, I am feeling quite well now! Since I became a good boy and slept early for the first time in a very long time. Now where's my candy?
Thanks for the advice, I really hope that I can be that organized though, I think part of my problem here is the lack of self-discipline, which I am painfully aware of :P
But welp, with that aside, I hope you are doing fine lately!

I hope your cat will get better soon! :captaincat:
What's its name? Age? Breed? (I dunno, I am just curious :3)

Yep, I am feeling quite well now! Since I became a good boy and slept early for the first time in a very long time. Now where's my candy?
Thanks for the advice, I really hope that I can be that organized though, I think part of my problem here is the lack of self-discipline, which I am painfully aware of :P
But welp, with that aside, I hope you are doing fine lately!

I hope your cat will get better soon! :captaincat:
What's its name? Age? Breed? (I dunno, I am just curious :3)
good job! Keep this up and you may actually have a healthy sleep pattern! ;3:

My cat's name is Angel and she is about 8/9 years old. As far as I know she is just a typical tabby-mix (got her from a house down the road) She's dark grey with black stripes and a white underbelly, so when I look at (:captaincat:) it looks like her haha.

good job! Keep this up and you may actually have a healthy sleep pattern! ;3:

My cat's name is Angel and she is about 8/9 years old. As far as I know she is just a typical tabby-mix (got her from a house down the road) She's dark grey with black stripes and a white underbelly, so when I look at (:captaincat:) it looks like her haha.

Oooo, cute. Here, have an army of Angel.
:captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat:

My doggo never have to go to the vet because he's a tough buoy *gulp*
....Or just because he has a...certain repulsion towards vet that's certainly not fear......

Before I go and continue my journey to become a productive and functional member of society, here, have some music for the day!

The Day We Met Under the Moonlight

illusion_fox_zoroark_2_by_kox9sxe.jpg

Clair De Lune(Moonlight)-Debussy

Last edited:
Oooo, cute. Here, have an army of Angel.
:captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat::captaincat:

My doggo never have to go to the vet because he's a tough buoy *gulp*
....Or just because he has a...certain repulsion towards vet that's certainly not fear......
If there was an army of Angel windows would shatter from the sound of her purrs (just one Angel purring is quite loud!)

And poor pupper. Vet offfices are stressful. You should tell me the breed. I think you said he was unnamed, right?
Before I go and continue my journey to become a productive and functional member of society, here, have some music for the day!

illusion_fox_zoroark_2_by_kox9sxe.jpg

Clair De Lune(Moonlight)-Debussy

I always love your music selections! Anyways, have a good day Dreamy!

You should tell me the breed. I think you said he was unnamed, right?
He is just a mutt, but a really handsome looking one if I do say so myself! They say he looks like a mix of a deer/wolf/dog.
Apparently my dad brought him from the 'dog dealer' who's selling dogs as meal at wet market for some reason, so his tail is cut off and end up looking like a round ball of fluff, like a bunny's tail.
Yep, he's still unnamed but I like to call him 'Largo" for no particular reason.

guys. we need a post soon :deadopenmouth:
Ah!!! You are definitely right!!!

Imma sorrwwyyy!

I really should try to get on Rpn more often these days and get things moving for a bit ! I simply let many of you wait for too long! :snail: Yet the new year is passing by so quickly!
I'll try to find a auspicious date and make my big move!!! A post! (I am sorry...but not now, or today......:closedeyescryingfrown:)

For now I'll just continue to share some random things here with ya!!!

I am having a lot of fun imagining Finnero so far, I can't wait to actually reveal more about Finnero! Haiz, but reality is a little bit cruel at times......
Anyway, here are some fun music I found! Hm....creepy yet bizzare theremin and synthesiser music sure sounds great and cool, I wonder how would I implement it in the region......
1517589800258.png

Don't worry, I am not hinting at an alien abduction, you *probably* will not wonder off too far into the infinite space as well......
I am only hinting at a local 'alien loli' in Finnero! Because there's nothing more lovable than a nerdy little oddball that's a fanatic of extraterrestrial lifes and UFO!
1517590948459.png

1517591691968.png

*I never notice how adorable these "alien Pokemon" looks.
(Credit to those who recognise what the sketch is depicting!)

1517591064958.png1517591071607.png1517591079176.png
1517591092908.png

Last edited:
Pretty good..

And yes, it's been a very long time

1519386150191.png

I am still lingering around with little will or energy to get things moving, was busily celebrating and enjoying mah holidays for the past few days. Things resumed to be a little hectic recently.
I may not be able to get things moving now but I am still around here, peeking at things or shit posting from time to time, do chat with me if you have anything interesting you wanna share.
Best wishes to all of ya!

Btw, I had been thinking about simplifying the battle system or process to make the rp run smoother or easier for me to handle. Do give some suggestions if you have any ideas!

Btw, just a fun fact, if you ask me:
Is Finnero an original fan region?
Yes it is.
If so is it completely fictional or is it based off of some area like other Pokemon region?
Yes...and no. It is technically fictional, but...not completely created by my own imagination if I was to put it so. It *is* based off of something. Actually, guess what, the answer is in the name of the region!!! (Hint: No translation required) (More Hint: Don't even google it, it wouldn't help. X'D)

Last edited:
Btw, just a fun fact, if you ask me:
Is Finnero an original fan region?
Yes it is.
If so is it completely fictional or is it based off of some area like other Pokemon region?
Yes...and no. It is technically fictional, but...not completely created by my own imagination if I was to put it so. It *is* based off of something. Actually, guess what, the answer is in the name of the region!!! (Hint: No translation required) (More Hint: Don't even google it, it wouldn't help. X'D)
Finland?

And hey! Long time no see Juju Juju , so, what's up?

I guess I just don't have as much motivation lately due to problem with time and energy as usual, maybe I can try to do small and short projects for now just to get the feel going. :deadopenmouth:
I hope after the long plateau people are still willing to come back when I do want to get things going!

And hey! Long time no see Juju Juju , so, what's up?

I guess I just don't have as much motivation lately due to problem with time and energy as usual, maybe I can try to do small and short projects for now just to get the feel going. :deadopenmouth:
I hope after the long plateau people are still willing to come back when I do want to get things going!
Nothing but studying for midterms and working on projects. We had a week off of school but they just had to go overkill on us .-.

I hope people want to come back too :/:

Nothing but studying for midterms and working on projects. We had a week off of school but they just had to go overkill on us .-.

I hope people want to come back too :/:
Wish you good luck! I am kinda on the same boat here!

It is technically fictional, but...not completely created by my own imagination if I was to put it so. It *is* based off of something. Actually, guess what, the answer is in the name of the region!!!

This may change your way of looking at Finnero, or actually giveaway some plot related mysteries. ;]
But I learnt to be more open with 'spoilers' now a days after that murder mystery RP that I hosted!

FINNERO

INFERNO

I just realized we haven't even stepped into Finnero yet, but since it's going to get quite eventful and suspenseful right after that happens, I guess we can still wait a little longer before that.

I am excited to tell the story of Finnero and the duo. I really hope that we can reach the end of the story. :ghostunu:

1519974828404.png

ohshit, is it like a space between reality and the afterlife or something? Inferno meaning hell or one of its levels (Dante's INFERNO)
:ghostv:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back