• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Destiny OOC

Dreamtique Dreamtique I suppose so, but since I Was informed that things hadn't started I simply gazed over that fact assuming that it was merely part of the old rp thread so to speak.

purplepanda288 purplepanda288 Loki777 Loki777

So, welcome back, I am actually happy that all of you reacted so quickly once I tagged you. Once again, if all of you are still interested and would like to continue, you will be welcome! So go ahead and refresh your memory on the rp, and if you already have a general idea of where I am trying to go with this story by now, I really hope that you'll enjoy the story!

So I'll need your last confirmation whether you are still interested or not, it's just a formality, you'll just have to inform me and let me know, thank you very much! Have a nice day.

EDIT: I am ready to move the plot forward. :3

yeah, you guys need to get your post up soon because Dream is looking to move the plot forward.

I’m ass is writing!!!! I’m at work right now so I’ll finish it after
lol no need to drop everything and write it. So long as its here by the end of this weekend it should be good xD Sunday is father's day, so I Monday could even work too.

Aaah, notification betrayed me again!

So, how's everyone doing recently? :3
I know life can be a real pain sometimes, hope everyone is doing fine.

Let's hope Loki777 Loki777 come back soon so we can progress!

Loki777 Loki777
I am really sorry, I understand that you might be busy but I think I am gonna move on with the story without ya for now. :[
I am sure I'll find a way to integrate you into the story when you do come back, so don't worry!
Of course, if you are able to post more regularly now I'll be super happy to have your post soon.
I hope you are doing well, just don't be too stressed out about his rp if you can't make it for now. Best wishes to ya!

Dreamtique Dreamtique Meh, I may take my leave (maybe) in that case if thats the thought process. I'm not sure if i'm terribly fond of anything that's been inferred or relayed to me, regarding me taking part in this. The past reboot didn't live terribly long with similar conditions. As long as I've waited for this I'm not sure if I'm really sold on the prospect, particularly with advances such as this. I actually was rather busy in the days which have passed, things have already started onwards. I've never been terribly keen on joining a group RP late, as It seems I am more akin to an after thought then anything of importance in said scenario (Becomes a chore to even simply fit in at that point)) If I see that this is quite live for an extended I may actually be quite interested in joining in. Thank you regarding your wishes. I was quite looking forward to this, and actually will have ample time for things now, I mean if you'd prefer if I simply got my post, like today, and things continued on like usual I suppose I wouldn't be opposed to the prospect, as I was looking forward to this quite a bit on the other side of things, sorry if it sounded like I was suddenly up and leaving previously, but I simply wanted to address some of my concerns on the idea.

@Dreamtique Meh, I may take my leave (maybe) in that case if thats the thought process. I'm not sure if i'm terribly fond of anything that's been inferred or relayed to me, regarding me taking part in this. The past reboot didn't live terribly long with similar conditions. As long as I've waited for this I'm not sure if I'm really sold on the prospect, particularly with advances such as this. I actually was rather busy in the days which have passed, things have already started onwards. I've never been terribly keen on joining a group RP late, as It seems I am more akin to an after thought then anything of importance in said scenario (Becomes a chore to even simply fit in at that point)) If I see that this is quite live for an extended I may actually be quite interested in joining in. Thank you regarding your wishes. I was quite looking forward to this, and actually will have ample time for things now, I mean if you'd prefer if I simply got my post, like today, and things continued on like usual I suppose I wouldn't be opposed to the prospect, as I was looking forward to this quite a bit on the other side of things, sorry if it sounded like I was suddenly up and leaving previously, but I simply wanted to address some of my concerns on the idea.
I am glad that you took your time and share your thoughts with me! Thank you!
At the end it's really up to you.
If I didn't misunderstand anything, you are free now and will be able to post more frequently, that's good! If that's the case you can go ahead and post if you still want to join, you'll obviously be welcomed.

So regarding the activity of the rp I can't guarantee anything for now since my break is near an end, and things will start to get busy for me now, but as I mentioned I will try to reach a certain plot point and then take a break for myself if things is starting to get too crazy in real life. But I have to admit the overall posting rate of posting will certainly go down after this week, which is why I am rushing for a little bit.
Hm, so in short there is still going to be more hiatuses in the future, and if you think the pace of the rp is too slow for you, I can understand.

I do have to say tho that I don't think the rp ever 'died', I am just taking a break cuz I am getting busy, the rp is definitely still on my mind while I am gone.

Another thing I want to mention is that the feeling of 'active involvement' of a rper in this rp might be relatively low because I intent for the rp to follow a more linear plot in the first place, and the emphasis on dice-based battle might be toned down quite a lot now just to save time. So these are a few things to consider before you join.

Last edited:
*Dying squeak*

:ghostxnx:

Hellpp...So beezeee...

Ah, gonna take some time to post soon.
I hope everyone is doing alright, it seems like it's still a little unrealistic to expect the rp to go faster than tis now, but we'll, I guess it's alright. :]

I may start to do things the way I do before, if there's no reply for a period of time, imma just gonna pump out da next post so that we don't get stuck for too long , hope you all don't mind!

Hope you'll are doing fine. So I hope you all are enjoying the summer so far, I certainly wouldn't since as you know I live in eternal summer(a.k.a. eternal suffering).

About the story, I decided to only select a few 'gym leader' encounter/arc so that the story can progress more practically!
I mentioned nothing about it , but imma let you know that your mission in Finnero will be helping to lift 'the curse' of Finnero region. :captaincat:

Sorry Dream... i was gonna wait to see if Loki was responding, then I got busy with other stuff... x(
I can post something tonight

Sorry Dream... i was gonna wait to see if Loki was responding, then I got busy with other stuff... x(
I can post something tonight
Oooh, it's alright really, there's actually not much you can do if purplepanda288 purplepanda288 or Loki777 Loki777 have not post yet, so yeah, no need to be sorry! And I can very certainly understand how busy life can be sometimes (xox) so those who can't post just yet, take your time, it's just that I want to set a little time limit now so that we don't get stuck eternally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back