• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Destiny OOC

PD OOC

Dreamtique

Here Be Dragons

pkt-png.364733

IC Character Sheets RPInfo Dice Roll

Last edited:
Dreamtique Dreamtique Hows you?, also we should probably see how many people from the old rp join this one, and then we can determine whether or not to open to the public.

Dreamtique Dreamtique Hows you?, also we should probably see how many people from the old rp join this one, and then we can determine whether or not to open to the public.
I am doing fine! I actually got some time to relax now after a long battle!
Yep, actually I think we already got enough people. Juju, you, and purple panda.
Around 3 or 4 people will be enough, so if scrub want to join he can too!

Hehe, btw, got any idea about what'll this rp be about? :3
Now that I think about it, I never really specifically mention that to all of ya.

Dreamtique Dreamtique Mmmmm..not entirely sure though I like the sound of the region you set up already, it sounds really interesting/coolio. Team hurricane and the mist sound like they may be important to something in the rp line.

Dreamtique Dreamtique Mmmmm..not entirely sure though I like the sound of the region you set up already, it sounds really interesting/coolio. Team hurricane and the mist sound like they may be important to something in the rp line.
Yep. They will naturally be very important to the plot.
Besides this rp, I had been itching to do a mystery rp for a very long time, so at the end I decided to take a little bit of the mystery element and implement it into the rp. :}
And bam, we have Finnero, the land of starlight.

The rp will generally be light-hearted, since I do want to respect the spirit of pokemon franchise.
The theme...well if you haven't noticed it yet, it's fate and destiny.

There will be a new legendary and a new legendary trio, there will also be some fakemon exclusive to the region, but the fakemon are there just to make a character more memorable and iconic. So there wouldn't be too much of them.

So there will be some challenges like gym battles, but the problem is that not all of you will have the opportunity to face each and everyone of them.

In general, I intend to make this rp short and sweet, and think of it like a movie, I intend to emphasize more on story, but of course there will also be quite a lot of battles.

Such long post. Many feels. wow.

Had to tie up some loose ends. UvU

5abc6a92a4fd0b4ce2fd6dcb4e2996f7--central-butterflies.jpg

I want to admit that I get a little emotional when the end game scene plays in my head with this song in the background(god it's my story, why am I even affected by it at all). Damn...I am such a cry baby. :')
I just want to share this wonderful song now because yep, please suffer part of the sorrow with me, even without any context. :'}

Annnnd, how are all of you doing lately!? Got anything interesting going on in life?

Last edited:
5abc6a92a4fd0b4ce2fd6dcb4e2996f7--central-butterflies.jpg

I want to admit that I get a little emotional when the end game scene plays in my head with this song in the background(god it's my story, why am I even affected by it at all). Damn...I am such a cry baby. :')
I just want to share this wonderful song now because yep, please suffer part of the sorrow with me, even without any context. :'}

The song makes me feel blue. It sounds like a perfect end-game song Y_Y like when you realize you've just finished your favourite book and there is nothing but emptiness left. (.-.)
No shame in being a crybaby. I tear up anytime I hear "In Dreams". I cannot play that song without ripping out my heart.
Annnnd, how are all of you doing lately!? Got anything interesting going on in life?
ITS SNOWING RIGHT NOW :O

The song makes me feel blue. It sounds like a perfect end-game song Y_Y like when you realize you've just finished your favourite book and there is nothing but emptiness left. (.-.)
Eeeep. *covers mouth*
I hate being a GM......
tenor.gif

No shame in being a crybaby. I tear up anytime I hear "In Dreams". I cannot play that song without ripping out my heart.
Aaaaah, great song, I can feel the vibe......

ITS SNOWING RIGHT NOW :O
AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! USE YOUR SKIN TO FEEL IT FOR ME!!!
72ee1d38b9ffbea0537a134c4e4fc650.gif

Yeah, no need to make a big post like me... XD i just had so many things to wrap up hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back