• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: A Sinnoh Journey [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jeez, go to work for 8 hours and miss everything.
Arael Arael love your post!
Human__Ramen Human__Ramen I think a large part of the problem is a lack of direction on my part. Will try and not make it so open ended next time. If things keep going this way, we can skip to our first battle.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon unfortunately this adventure is full on people. However, we are going to be having a tournament later on in the rp, and were going to need a dozen or so more trainers to participate. You can claim the first of those spots now if you'd like?

yay I love Eli <3
I’ll have to wait to post a reply till Sunday/Monday because of work so don’t mind me c”x but I’m excited to meet everyone’s characters!

It's no worries on the delays. This is a casual rp, so no big rush. I would like to move forward. So I'll say come sunday night, 02/16/19, I would like to at least get the start of the trainer battle going. I can just skip there if need be, but I'd like for everyone to at least get their first post in.

I FINALLY POSTED I DID SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE

LETS GET THIS SHOOOOOW GOING sorry if Jorah's an oddball it's just a fact

So just to clear up what looks like some confusion; Jorah's battle on tv is from a couple years ago, and I was actually hinting that it was against Barry. Though she did eventually face Cynthia that was not the battle being shown. Cynthia's defeat happened a few hours ago, in a rather private match.

This does lead me to something I've been meaning to go over: League set up.
There is your typical set up from the games, being any trainer with 8 badges from a single region, can choose to challenge the Elite Four. If that trainer can manage to defeat all four members of the E4, they will be granted an oppurtunity to face the champion. Defeating the champion will get you a giant golden statue in Hall of Champions as well as the highest ranking trainer status in the region. Although the second part can be turned down.

Then comes events like the Indigo League or in our case, The Lily of the Valley Conference. These are annual tournaments in which any trainer with that regions 8 badges can enter. After a winner is crowned, they get a direct one on one challenge with the champion, as well as an insane amount of prize money and a giant trophy.

Last edited:
Will be posting a couple npc's tonight. I don't think I'll be needed in the main thread until after we get the rival battle underway. That doesn't mean I'm going to be Laissez faire completely, I just want to give the group more room to take control of the rp and move things forward without narration. I hope that makes sense, lol. As always, questions, comments, and concerns are encouraged.

Npc are on the Characters thread now. Both are considered W.I.P but I didnt want to delay any longer. They're meant to be rivals for our Coordinator and former Gym Leader. I tried making them opposites of your character, i.e. Jorah is modest, where Cross is cocky. Julian is a farm grown country boy while Chazz is a rich boy from the hills. I also have plans on how they are introduced. Will be adding pictures for them shortly.

Side note: One of you has gotta tach how you put the Pokémon's sprite in like that!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back