Video Games Pokèmon Ultra Sun & Moon

I preordered it on the Pokemon website. Can't wait to get it. I ordered Pokemon Ultra Sun as I already have Pokemon Moon which I haven't finished yet.

What do you think of the different Alola pokemon forms? I think Sandshrew and Vulpix are neat. Rowlet and Litten are cute. Not a fan of Incinerator's design though.

Oh yeah! He this coolest and cutest.

6a3bc8a8e1bc0c425841db87ac5d900d1c601cc2_hq.gif

Tomorrow I'm getting Ultra Moon! I'm so excited for the story line! I really hope that Lunala is given out at an event shiny. She has been my favorite legendary since Soul Silver with Lugia. <3

I'm waiting on my ride to get here so we can pick up our preorders together

I'm going with Popplio, of course. Nowhere near satisfied with the other two when I played through all three times on Moon

I just found the Flynium Z-Crystal! Inside the cave of Ten Caret Hill, then go across, smash through some boulders on Tauros and then get off him at the narrow part. Head up the narrow part into the opening and there it is overlooking the meadow.

I went with Popplio for the first time on this game. I started out with Litten in Moon and got all the way to Lily's mom and couldn't beat the stupid Milotec with Incineroar so switched to Rowlet. I wish I didn't have to delete the save file though to just start over.

I've just completed the first trial. I'm going around trying to find a Crawbler and a Happiny before heading off to the next island.

Ahh, I preordered it too! & beat it a while ago. I'm halfheartedly trying to get through my 50 Battle Tree wins, but I'm being lazy about it.

Yep, actually!

New legendary/Forms: Necrozma, Dusk Mane, Dawn Wings, Ultra Necrozma
Ultra wormhole: Get ultra beasts and legendaries
Ultra Recon: They Help Kinda!
Team RR: Fight Giovanni!

hey guys how far are you in ultra sun or ultra moon

Also, I beat the game (Twice :3). Once with Primarina and tons of UBs, once with Primarina (Starter Was Incineroar) And a ton of legendaries.

Anyways, I recently got the Gracidea. Anyone know how to get Shaymin yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back