• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

poison goth

spoingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
d5e78748a833f904c59e030401ae2325.jpgimages (5).jpeg

. ·  ˚ ✧ poison's rp search! ✧ ˚  ·    .

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•
hello everyone! i've been meaning to make a better formatted & more general search, so here it is (:

i don't have many strict rules, just adhere to the guidelines, don't get me banned (lmao) and we're mostly all good.
i am bisexual and agender myself though, so if you're gonna be a bigot, i'm not looking for that.

i don't have a set preference for how many lines you write, it can fluctuate throughout the rp.
with that being said, i will always do my best to give you something you can write an equal response off of.
please do not respond to a huge paragraph full of scenes with a one liner.

i have a lot of mental health issues and motivation can be difficult sometimes.
i may take a while to respond, and i completely understand if it's the same on your end!
if i message you again ooc, i promise i'm never mad or pressuring you to respond quicker,
i'm very ooc-friendly so sometimes i'll just message to check up!

in fandom rps, i almost always prefer to double.
i get why that's not the preference for some,
but i feel like if one of us will be playing a cc for the other's oc,
the other should do the same just to keep things fair.

on a similar note!
i do prefer to play one of my ocs, but i will absolutely play a cc of your choice,
given that i can also play my oc and you will play a cc.

with that being said, here's the fandoms i'm in and would like to base rps around.
if they're bold, they're some more recent cravings.

haikyuu, tokyo ghoul, bnha (mha,) devilman crybaby

stranger things, dr who, the good place

slime rancher, dead by daylight, resident evil, the last of us

warriors & the many other related sub-series(es?)

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

images.pngimages (6).jpeg

I’m keen for the last of us if you’re still open to it? :)

i am! i will warn that i haven't done a ton of plots based around the last of us yet, but i'll do my best (:
That’s totally fine! I just been craving a LOU and I’ll do anything for one lol

I can perhaps offer you a found family dynamic either oc wise or cc perhaps even oc & cc.

i honestly prefer to double up myself, given it’s what i’m used to and i feel like its’ only fair. i’d love to do the last of us if you’re interested!

Hey I’m interested in a more darker or lgbtq warrior cats RP. Here’s an example response of mine:
RobinFang takes another generous bite of vole, the old flesh tearing easily as its gray fur got stuck in his long teeth, his gaze lazily lifting upwards as he watched HoneyPool fur waft and catch the sunlight as it drifts in the air.

With food hitting his stomach and the slow sun painting his pelt silver, a small sense of ease is finally able to drizzle over the tortoiseshell.

“Sorry to hear about your patrol” The she-cat spoke is a low voice as she settled into her nest, her back to the tom. RobinFang’s torn ear twitched at the sound, finding the apology out of place.

“You sure do apologize a lot.” He absently observed in a quiet tone, watching as HoneyPool shuffled deeper into her nest of moss as the den’s thorns distribute her white fur.

‘Why does she always seem so down whenever she’s stuck in her own thoughts?’ He huffs at the vague thought, the end of his tail twitching as he pulled the appendage closer to himself. Assuming HoneyPool was just reminiscing about her old clan from across the lake, RobinFang could only hope that he would be able to ease his clanmate into the life of a ShadowClan cat.

She seemed nice enough to be able to make friends on her own, the molly’s polite demeanor working in her favor socially to ensure the she-cat would make friends as time passes.

HoneyPool’s more mellow personality would defiantly serve her better than his did when he first joined Shadowclan, the tom taking another bite of his prey as he curls in on himself, his feather-adorn nest wrapping around him.

Rotating the piece of vole in his paws as he takes another bite, he’s able to focus in on the taste, the old flesh only fit to fill his stomach than to truly enjoy as it passes over his tongue. Its last remnants of fur are worn, the browning flesh overly tender, and the brittle bones making him have to gently lap at the remaining strips of meat so its delicate skeleton wouldn’t stab at his mouth.

Despite the poor quality, the fresh-kill settles his cramping stomach enough to go hunting.

He gently pushes the small bones aside once he’s finished, the hip bones poking out of his clustered nest as he stretched. His back arches upward and paws forward before walking up to the warriors’ den’s entrance, his shoulders jetting out of his short pelt and head hung low.

His head pokes out of the dead shrub, low-hanging fern leaves brushing against his ears as he looks out onto the camp. The clan was slow and docile at sun high. Siblings like LynxSwipe’s twins, the identical large black heavy-coated toms, SpiderFoot and RoachTooth, poke fun at each other as they sit on the edges of shadows. Mates joined together to share tongues, all laying in soft patches of stone and moss like PoppyBush curled around her tiny brown and white mate in the nursery. Friend groups waked together at an idle pace, sharing prey as they chattered, cats like DustWatcher, SweetHare, and ThornMask splitting a mouse between them.

RobinFang’s gaze sharpens as he looks for routes out of camp without being disturbed, but catches on the she-cat beside him.

RobinFang turns to HoneyPool, her eyes closed and her tail tightly curled in on herself cozily in her nest.

“ThornMask and SnakeShine will come by sometime today and ask you to join them for a patrol. I suggest you take the opportunity to fit in as you stretch your legs.” He flatly advises as he turns away from HoneyPool to look out again, unsure if she was even listening.

“Keep your secrets close to your chest around the tom though, he’s not the most tightly sealed cat when it comes to private matters.” He sighs, an orange paw leaving the den as he walked down the muddy slope, his green eyes darting between cats as he began weaving though clanmates.

If your interested feel free to respond and i’ll DM you : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back