• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π’«π‘œπ’Ύπ“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒ ! [𝘈π˜₯𝘷𝘒𝘯𝘀𝘦π˜₯ π˜“π˜ͺ𝘡. π˜—π˜’π˜³π˜΅π˜―π˜¦π˜³ 𝘚𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘀𝘩!]

calypso

fairest
oceangif.gif

just a little poison!
hi there! My name is Fox, and I've decided to reopen my search thread. Had quite a tough few months thanks to the state of the world, but I'm getting back on my feet and diving back into what I love the most. While I still have an insane passion for all things mermaid and pirate related, I do have some other fun plots I'm itching to give a go. Below I'll list my plots, expectations, and rules. (Yes, rules! Not insane, I promise.)

just a little about me! I use she/her pronouns, and I'm over the age of 18. I'm a psych major, and I can honestly say I adore Monster High dolls. (If you also like Monster High, be my friend?) I also love crafting and taking care of pets, so ask me about that!

• ➒ First thing first! I have a very loose OOC writing style, and I won't lie, I don't really pay attention for spelling errors when it comes to simple back and forth talk. (Thank you, very long nails on a phone.) However, when I'm typing a reply on my laptop, I proofread everything and run it through a spell-checker to hopefully catch any mistakes.

➒ I'd like to state again that I am above the age of 18. I apologize to minors, but I do feel most comfortable RPing with someone who is also 18 or above. I have nothing against younger writers, but I enjoy romance in my stories and I don't think it's appropriate to craft such a tale with someone younger than me. Thank you for understanding!

➒ That being said...I would also like to RP with someone who is preferably below the age of 25. Once again, this is for my own comfort, and I hope everyone understands.

➒ I write a lot. My posts are now averaging 1.2k+, with starters going even higher. Understand that I will be asking for a similar length in return! Mainly looking for 800+ words per post at the moment.

➒ I am personally going to aim to try and post once a week now. I haven't been the best in the past at this, but I'm now setting up calendars to remind myself. That being said...I'm also insanely patient and can wait weeks to months for a post if needed. If you're able to match my post speed, that's great! If not, perfectly fine too.

➒ I'm painfully bad at PMs, so please feel free to kick me over and over like a dead horse. Trust me, it helps me remember to reply. I also have a Discord I can pass out for OOC chatter and plotting, if that's what you like.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back