• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♡ 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ♡

pointku

volleyball player/pro hero/hunter
intro

hello!
before anything, let me introduce myself.
you can call me ammie! i'm a 22 year old female college student. i live in the est timezone!

ooc i'm a pretty big dork, if i become friends with you i'll probably be keysmashing a lot, a lot of all caps, very chaotic, all that good stuff! if i get really into our rp i'll probably do some art of it c:

my rp experience/style/preferences

• i've been roleplaying for almost 10 years (on and off) first on gaiaonline for about 5 years, and on quotev for the rest. i also write on tumblr! have been doing so for a few years.​
  • i tend to write 2-4 paragraphs when i'm rping, (unless i'm feeling particularly inspired), but i'm not the kind of person to expect you to do the exact same cause it just starts to feel like a competition with the more and more paragraphs we write.. i would, however, like if my partner did at least 2 paragraphs.​

• i don't really use caps (i just feel like it looks nicer?) so if you have a problem with that i wouldn't rp with me, BUT i do like using correct punctuation and i'm studying to be an english teacher soo there won't be any problems with that in my rps.​

• my characters are always ocs, and i double up. (canon x oc + canon x oc) i won't do oc x oc or canon x canon, it's just personal preference!​

• as i said earlier i am female! i'm also bisexual so i won't mind f/f or m/m pairings, so don't be scared to ask!!​

fandoms

(the more hearts, the more i'm craving it! bolded characters are who i want as love interests the most atm)

genshin impact: ♡♡♡♡♡
albedo, childe, beidou, eula, hutao, DILUC, kaeya

demon slayer/kimetsu no yaiba: ♡♡♡♡♡
sanemi, tanjiro, giyu(!!)

hunter x hunter: ♡♡
kurapika

bnha/mha: ♡♡♡♡
kirishima, todoroki, bakugou, dabi, shigaraki, shinsou, mirio, amajiki(!!!)

haikyuu: ♡♡
kuroo, yamaguchi, bokuto, sugawara, ukai, oikawa, iwaizumi, saeko, goshiki, lev, aone, sakusa

fire emblem three houses: ♡♡♡♡
felix, dimitri, sylvain, petra, marianne, shamir, catherine

fire emblem awakening: ♡♡♡♡
chrom, lon'qu, lucina, gaius, frederick, panne

mystic messenger: ♡♡♡
zen, yoosung

kpop ♡
my ults are ateez, a.c.e and twice! but i know a LOT of groups.
ateez: wooyoung and seonghwa
a.c.e: sehyoon
twice: sana

zuko, sokka, azula

attack on titan: ♡♡♡♡
jean, reiner, bertolt, mikasa, sasha

(for now these fandoms are the only ones i'd wanna do)

Last edited:
bumpity

added hawks and dabi to bnha, added ukai to haikyuu c:

also bolded hawks and yams!! they're the main ones i wanna have as love interests now

added shiggy & shinsou to bnha, added oikawa, iwaizumi, goshiki and saeko to haikyuu.

// also i finished bnha!! yay!!

- added demon slayer, i finished it in like a day LOL
- added lev, aone and sakusa to haikyuu!
- added mirio and amajiki to bnha
- added mystic messenger and fire emblem!

i don't really wanna do aot or atla rn >.<

Last edited:
Hi! I’m really interested in a Bnha roleplay. I just finished my first villain Oc and I want to try him out. I’ve been dying to find a partner who has the same timezone as me lol. If you’re interested my discord is Linkaru#2252.

back and bumping after a hiatus ;-; added fire emblem awakening and genshin impact ! (also more hearts for a few things and took away some hearts)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back