STATUS

Healthy.

INVENTORY/POWERS

- Gambol Shroud (active)
    - Aura (active)
    - Shadow
    - Faunus Traits

MUSIC

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Sub Zero/Kuai Liang), @lab bois

Last edited:
Lyle Walt

lyle-walt-png.576890

Strategizing
Research Room
Interaction
: Rin, Len, Takemi, Research Room Group​

The door slid open by itself, further proof of he not being in his own world. Sliding doors, in his world, would require a magic stone to work. An extravagant feat considering how expensive a magic stone could be. His pace slowed down as he passed the glass wall. The creature inside reminded him of the monster wave in Adventurer Town. It wasn't a good memory. At other time, he would have passed by it without further notice. After seeing Killer Croc, he couldn't help but wonder if it too, could talk.

He tapped the glass wall.

"Do you understand me?"

Shadows. Takemi stared at the creatures behind the glass. They had Shadows here. At least, they seemed kind of like Shadows. The feeling wasn’t right, somehow. There was no way to keep herself between the creatures and the others. If it came down to it, she could maybe take one of them at a time, but if one escaped it was likely to crash the glass around the others, and then where would she be? Exhausting all her strength trying to keep the creatures from the back line. Even if she did have the help of the others who’d come to investigate: the blue-haired swordsman, and the two mechanical soldiers, the fight would be a struggle, especially without any healers. The best course of action was to avoid a fight, and go straight for the door at the end of the hallway. A course of action the soldiers had concluded was best as well, considering they both just ignored the creatures and went right for the door. If only the others had the same idea.

She opened her mouth to say something, to call them back from possibly provoking an attack, then closed it. Not like she had any room to talk about not doing something stupid, and if these creatures were sentient, or something, then wouldn’t it be better to free them? Still, she couldn’t shake the feeling that they weren’t something to be messed around with.

“Walt…, maybe we should keep moving.” She moved a little closer to where he was standing, but still tried to keep herself in-between the glass and the twins. She didn’t want the only other fighters to get too far ahead of them, in case things went south. “Maybe we’ll find the research notes on these things in another room.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thefinalgirl thefinalgirl GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Damafaud Damafaud

Last edited:
daoat3a-a5d45e01-6e28-4b78-bf3d-fd05d3084e4d.png

Closely following Takemi and Lyle, the twins cautiously stepped into the research room. Rin, not wanting to repeat her poor display in the sewers, brought her arms up and took a tentative breath reassuring herself. She wanted to be ready for the next battle whenever it came. Meanwhile, Len observed everything in total and complete awe. Could you believe it?! A real research facility, filled with machines and blueprints and science! Sure, this was the enemy's territory and they had to be watchful, but ...science! Oh damn, if they had a change to return to S.H.I.E.L.D's HQ he had to explore their lab this time!

The younger sibling was ready for some physics apparatus or more on that whole multiverse matter, but what they had come to find was far than anything his mind had contemplated. The room was more reminiscent of some kind of freaky zoo. Glass cages laid neatly to the side, one after the other and inside them creatures that seemed of tar? Wore mask and bore mystical-like markings.

He looked at them and noticed how they were trying to follow too. Was it a hostile reaction, a request for help or just a mimicking action? Len stopped in front of one of the windows, pondering about it, standing in his trademark thinking pose. Behind, Rin had crossed her arms glancing annoyed daggers at him, clearly not very amused by the idea of stopping into front of potentially dangerous beings but not able to walk straight forward for having her path blocked by her own stupid brother. Arrgh, this was not the time to be nerding around! Come oooon!!

"Leeeeen! I can't move like this!!", she had complained, huffing in anger, "You're blocking the tiny corridor!"

That's when Lyle decided to tap the glass and interact with one of the creatures, instantly peeking the interest of Len who stood watching for its reaction carefully, that is, until Takemi put herself in front of his field of vision:

"Ah.", the male vocaloid let out in disappointment, proceeding to attempt to observe beyond her through any of the still remaining gaps.

Rin rolled her opticals and sighed, he was a lost cause whenever fancy sciencey nerdy things were involved...

“Maybe we’ll find the research notes on these things in another room.”

Annnnd Len's interest was piqued:

"Ohhhh, I do like the sound of that~", he had chimed in, "Imagine what sort of interesting information we could discover."
"Neeeeeerd", teased Rin from behind with a cheery laugh, causing her brother to avert his gaze slightly embarrassed.

• Turns out that Arthur's foe wasn't as much of a superpowered threat as he had originally seemed. Well, sort of. The Croc's arm was blasted completely off by the red light that erupted from the Green Tin Man's giant weapon, warding their predator off for now. Seemed like the entire plan was already turning into a shitshow, what with so many dead and that animal monstrosity not dead yet.

But fighting off that mutant animal came at a major cost. Three- no, four- dead bodies left on the ground, one literally mutilated to the point where the poor kid's lower body was the only thing left besides a pool of blood. Morgan dumped the expended bullet shells from his Schofield Revolver before holstering it, the thought of his swaying aim quickly fading away as he could now concentrate on the dead instead of the fight. At Leon's comment about him being one of the good guys, he merely shook his head with a wry smile.

"I appreciate y'er concern, mister, but I ain't no good Samaritan," Arthur commented as he adjusted his father's hat slightly. He spotted a few large black bags (garbage bags) before taking them. As some folks moved on, he stayed behind to "bury" the dead. He took his time, first closing the folks' eyes out of respect before then carrying them into the bags. Even the ancient kid got one despite half of his body getting bitten in half.

The only things he took from the dead were the arrows that were left behind by the child. A few of them looked self-explanatory- the flaming ones must have been his variant of Fire Arrows, for instance- including some freezing-cold Ice Arrows, a Bomb Arrow, and even a Shock Arrow of some sort with electricity covering its arrowhead. But there were a few Blue Glowing Arrows (Ancient Arrows) that seemed to not correspond to any sort of element. Since he didn't have his quiver on him, he instead utilized his Satchel to store all these new arrows alongside his previously-crafted ones.

After he was done "looting" Link, he sealed the garbage bags shut and put them on a ledge above the water. To mark the area, he took his ruined Machete and stabbed the hilt of it deep into a nearby wall, where the group initially had to consult the map to find a way through. He silently vowed to come back and give them proper burials sometime. Burials where they would be remembered in this world of confusion and unknowns. They sure as hell didn't deserve to die like animals; everyone had been thrown outta their homeworlds, after all.

The only person he couldn't find was Ant-Man. The guy had looked unconscious and not dead the last time the gunslinger had seen him, but the former wasn't where the latter last remembered him. Did he just wake up and flat-out sneak off without everyone else?

No, the Ant-Man person had to be on their side. Why didn't they just flat-out kill the group when they had the chance to? Cobblepot was the one manipulating everything, not the Avengers. He shook his head quietly, then looked up to realize that everyone had moved on without him. Shit.

Regardless, Mr. Morgan reached the elevator last (finally an invention he somewhat recognized!), and consequently was part of the last group taking the elevator up to their destination. He noticed the penguin figurines scattered on the floor, and picked one up to place into his Satchel like any other trinket.

That reminded him of his Journal, though, so when the others left Arthur stayed behind to start scribbling in his personal book with his pen. The pen that he had been gifted to back in Valentine. That seemed like a whole lifetime ago- Probably was, considering the year was 2017.

NEW JOURNAL ENTRY

...Finally, Arthur was finished scribbling his thoughts down. He closed the leather book, placed it in his satchel, and looked up to realize that he had spent quite a while writing things down. Where did everyone else go? He clanked his way through the white hallways, his dirty savage-like look a stark contrast to the clean standard that Cobblepot kept to his facility. At this point, there was a fork in his road- the "Experimental Research" part or the "Simulation Room". He had absolutely no idea what "Simulation" meant, but he sure as hell understood "Research". He'd probably be of better use when he knew what was going on, so the gunslinger headed off towards the Experimental Research room.

Last edited:
Noel
She turns around and was surprised to find A man in a suit. The man didn't seem hostile at least initially and the suit looked pretty thin so she could shoot through it if needed be...

"Who are you?" She quickly asks the man in the Nanosuit before she pointed at the elevator shaft.When the other one came she felt a little intimidated as he had a thick green suit of armour reminiscent of a tin can but definitely looks like it was built to last.

She replied to the space marine "Noel vermillion"
Sleek Sleek darkred darkred

The mysterious creatures wouldn't reply to Lyle as they stood and stared at him (assuming they even had eyes). Instead, a low hissing noise could be heard emitting from... wherever their mouths were. If either Ike or Lyle were to look hard enough, they would easily be able to see a dark mist falling from their sides and onto the floor. It looked like smoke, but something about it felt... off. It was as if, even through the glass, you could feel a slight darkness from it. Like it was some sort of unfathomable, corrupting power.

The monsters didn't seem to be attacking either of you, however. Instead they just remained faced in your direction, gazing upon both as they breathed heavily. So deep, in fact, that you could definitely see them idly moving up and down while they stood there.

Meanwhile, as Len, Rin, Takemi, Julian, and Praetorian all entered the back room, they would find a... less than appealing sight awaiting them.

iMwDWd0.png

There, inside an unmarked glass cylinder which appeared to be connected to a giant control panel, laid a small impish looking girl. She had a mysterious stone mask obscuring half her face, not much unlike that which those beasts had donned mere moments ago.

She lay there in the cold, glass prison, as her body appeared to be... glowing slightly. It wasn't much different from that of the moonlight, in fact. The imp herself barely could stay awake, her eyes a flutter as she struggled to even moved. And then suddenly, the machine fired up with a loud whirring sound and what looked like electric bolts shot out all sides, filling the room with a blinding light before--

"NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

The impish looking creature let out a pained shriek as she was struck by the electric bolts, causing her eyes to slam shut as she convulsed in place from the intense shocks. Once the shocking subsided, she collapsed upon the bottom of the cage yet again, breathing heavily as smoke rose from her body.

You had three options: You could either free her by breaking the glass or using the control panel. Alternatively, you could simply ignore her and move on.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun GearBlade654 GearBlade654 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Damafaud Damafaud

• Kuai entered the room, having chosen his path. He was drawn to the noises of the generator and when he saw the poor girl getting struck by the lightning he knew she had to be set free. Kuai walked over and clenched his fist, pulling his arm back and shattering the glass in one blow.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun GearBlade654 GearBlade654 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Damafaud Damafaud thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122

• Though my Winter Blast didn't do much, the "Croc" was deterred by my big drill, stopping his charge towards those behind me. More interestingly, a small... thing, landed on my shoulder. "Johnny Topside", it said. That's me. It knows me? Not just who I am, but who I was. I don't remember it, but that isn't too surprising. What kind of history do I have with him? Maybe I knew him before I was made into this. Whatever it was, I don't remember. Feels nice to be known, though. Unfortunately, in my thought I seem to have missed the fight, as a powerful beam just blasted the arm off of that beast. It dived away into the sewers, leaving the what was left of the group to carry on.

After what felt like a few minutes getting everyone through the elevator and out of a storage room, we intruders came across a splitting path. One went to a "Simulation" and the other to a lab. It didn't matter to me where I went, so I follow those in the lab, walking promptly through the door.

What was on the other said was most odd, even for me. A long hallway walled with glass, barring us from individual rooms, or cells, along the way. Inside those rooms were beasts much weirder than that "Croc" fellow. Disfigured and disproportionate, their large, intricate heads peered at the individuals as we traversed the hallway. Their gaze followed our movements, watching our every step. It didn't feel nice. It reminded me a bit of Spider Splicers, though they are much more hostile. These dark beasts, on the other hand, are calm for now. For now. I just hope my lumbering across the floor doesn't startle them in any way. On any note, there isn't much in them for me, so I carry on to the end of the hallway, exiting when I can.

It didn't get much better on the other side. Encased in a glass, cylindrical cage was a small creature. It has a mask that covers half its face, the former being almost as big, if not bigger, than the creature itself. It yelped out in pain, quite loudly, once it was electrocuted. My first instinct was to break it out, and although I had the drill to do so, there also seems to be a control panel that connects to the cage. I moved towards the panel, but it seems someone beat me to getting her free. Only they broke the glass. Not much of a problem, I would have done that as well if there wasn't any other way. The sound might alert some guards, though. In light of that possibility, I look towards whatever door was in the room, just in case, also readying a plasmid.

Ike breaks his onesided staring contest with the beast when he hears the imp girl wail in pain. He dashes up behind the Artic Ninja and reaches through the shattered glass to free her from her prisons emains with one arm, while the other is fishing through his robes for his Elixir.
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva jigglesworth jigglesworth thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Blake Belladonna

Qkw57pL.png

STATUS

Healthy.

INVENTORY/POWERS

- Gambol Shroud (active)
- Aura (active)
- Shadow
- Faunus Traits

MUSIC

Those creatures... What has Mr. Cobblepot been planning to do with them? Is he going to unleash them somewhere we can’t possibly get to in time? I don’t know. How about if they somehow broke out uncontrolled and perhaps even wreaked more havoc than they possibly could? I don’t know. This reminds me all about Roman’s plan to cause a panic amongst Vale by crashing a train in the abandoned underground tunnel from Mountain Glenn, to attract the Grimm and bring the city down. However, it appears that he is making a bigger, concentrated effort than Roman.

I enter the door at the back and...what is that thing? I mean, it’s, again, a humanoid, but there’s something about it with the helmet and the strange features... It also seems as though—

Huh?! It’s desperately calling to us by screaming before getting shocked by whatever is in the glass prison cell. What the?! How long have they had it and the creatures? And besides, what are they up to?! And to think that even the Schnee Dust Company, or the White Fang, would stoop to such levels... That monster, Cobblepot, he must be—

Kuai walked over and clenched his fist, pulling his arm back and shattering the glass in one blow.

Oh. Okay.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Sub Zero/Kuai Liang), @lab bois

Lyle Walt

lyle-walt-png.576890

Strategizing
Research Room
Interaction
: Sub Zero, Rin, Len, Takemi, Research Room Group​

No answer. The black mist gave off a bad vibe as well. Lyle stared at the monsters for a while before responding to Takemi.

"Alright," he nodded. "let's continue."

They soon continued further down the corridor until they reached a room not too different from a prison. A small humanoid creature laid down on the other side of the glass wall. Lyle averted his eyes from it as it screamed in agony. Cruel. Even if he didn't know what it was, he couldn't just stand there and watch it through its misery. Focus. There should be a reason why it was here. This was a research lab. And if there was a way to control the machine-

SMASH

Lyle stood dumbfounded as a man simply smashed the glass wall. His surprise turned into indignation soon enough.

"Are you stupid? We don't know what breaking the glass may trigger in here and you break it unceremoniously just like that?" he hissed at the Man in blue armour. Labs like this shouldn't be without security measure. A sure way to trigger them? Break something important. Lyle drew his sabre, eyeing the man in blue armour with hostility.

He activated Search to see if the glass breaking had attracted any guards or activated any traps.

• Sub Zero narrowed his eyes at the boy, not at all intimidated by his stature or his weapon. The boy seemed to be angry thathe crushed the glass instead of using the controls, but that was the easiest way to end the creature's suffering.

"The creatue was being tortured. Likely as some kind of energy source. I suggest you choose your battles wisely. This fight may be your last."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Veradana Veradana DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thefinalgirl thefinalgirl GearBlade654 GearBlade654 marc122 marc122 Damafaud Damafaud

Ike holds the small, childlike creature cradled in one arm. "Please don't, we don't need infighting right now. If there are security measures, we will deal with them as they come. Besides, the Assassin is right. They were torturing....Her? I'm going to say her. They were torturing her for whatever reason, and we shouldn't leave her like that. Besides if it was that important they'd have wards set up all around the area, not just the glass." He then focuses on the rescued, and whispers, "Hey, are you awake?"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Veradana Veradana Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva thefinalgirl thefinalgirl GearBlade654 GearBlade654 marc122 marc122 Damafaud Damafaud

Aeon
Aeon saw the creature sprung to life. It opened it's eyes as she saw a deep red pupil from it's eyes, slightly shining. She was concerned as it could become an enemy and retaliate against them but, then again, not everything is what it seems to be. She took a glance at the creature, before she heard the shattering of glass. It seemed to be the work of a man in blue, she felt cold whenever she was around him. He proceeded to break the glass as Aeon watched in shock. "B-but, wh-why?", she was confused. Surely, no one would free a creature from it's cage when you don't know what it can do to you. And yet, herebthey are arguing about whether the creature is dangerous or not. "I believe we should observe the creature for now. It could be confused when we try to talk to it, thinking that we captured it and tortured it." Aeon says as she tries to stop the argument between the two forces. "I agree with Lyle, breaking the glass could have been dangerous for us. You there, the man in blue, please inform us when you're about to do something, it's a bad practice to act impulsively." Aeon looks over to the creature as it seems to be resting. Another person is observing it as well, trying to converse with it.

Interacting With: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Damafaud Damafaud Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @ExperimentalResearch

Lyle Walt

• lyle-walt-png.576890

Strategizing
    Research Room
    Interaction
    : Sub Zero, Ike, Rin, Len, Takemi, Research Room Group​

"You could benefit from your own wisdom," Lyle growled at the man, wary of anything popping up in his Search. "if your kind intention to save the creature results in the demise of everyone here, know that the fault lies on your hand."

He eyed the horned boy with more patience toward an ignorant child than annoyance. He shook his head as he saw the boy went toward the captive girl. Hadn't it occurred to the boy that they might not be able to fight off the security? Or that alerting the group might result in Cobblepot moving the Tesseract away into a safer location?

Kindness was a privilege. That was a bitter truth he had faced since his ascension to the throne. Many, many times he was forced to refuse offering a helping hand to a village plagued by bandits in the face of looming rebellion in the background. He couldn't count the number of orphans he passed by on the street without helping them in favour of keeping his reputation intact.

Kindness was a luxury. Even more here, where his strength was all he had. Failure to see the larger picture would only result in more misery. Lyle turned his attention toward his party. The man in blue armour flashed between yellow and red in his sight. He couldn't be bothered to add to his enemy. Aeon agreeing with him was both a pleasant surprise and a source of annoyance. 'If you know not to act impulsively, why did you turn on us in the fight before?!' He wanted to shout.

"Be on guard. The crocodile man should have alerted the enemy of our presence. With what happened here, I think it's safe to assume we have lost the element of surprise."

He activated Dimension and combine it with Search to perceive his surrounding.

Last edited:
Kuai scoffed, shaking his head. This boy assumed a lot about him, it seemed. Still, if it was combat he wanted Sub Zero was more than happy to give it to him. The Grandmaster folded his arms over his chest and gave the boy a stern look.

"I do not wish to kill you. But if you insist on getting in my way, I will do what I must."

Sub Zero left his words hanging in the air for everyone to process. It seemd his mantra was clear. Don't get in his way and everything would be fine.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore re Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Veradana Veradana ana DerpyCarp DerpyCarp rp thefinalgirl thefinalgirl GearBlade654 GearBlade654 marc122 marc122

Picture drawn by the amazing Milkåmel's Profile - PokéFarm Q

Eric

Silence was all I could give.

From the smoke, to the white room filled with people I could name letter-by-letter, to the revelation from Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot that there were bombs in our heads, to the meeting with Slade Wilson and the Avengers, the fight between us and Killer Croc, and the proposal from Leo to split into two groups in order to search the facility, I said nothing. My body, once able to challenge the legendary Pokemon and titans that stood above humanity and now weakened by this disease until I could muster no more strength than a human, could only shuffle limply behind the others, sometimes letting out a sickening cough or wheeze or shivering in the cold air as my senses went haywire and my body burned with a fever. Occasionally I'd sputter a few drops of a noxious liquid that stank of a fresh corpse's. Through it all, the only thing I remotely gave to a reaction was a twitch. Being pushed into a multiversal mess, forced to work, threatened with death, and having others massacred in front of me are all familiar situations to this slowly rotting body. There was no need to act surprised.

But there's no need to act hateful, either.

My eyes had been watching very verrrry closely. Carefully, they'd been observing the others, filled with a childlike excitement that was hidden by layers upon layers of a seemingly boring, deadpan shell. Scott Lang. Nick Fury. Jerome-092. Subject Delta. Arthur Morgan. Goro Akechi. Arceus, even STEVE! Rattling off names with the precision of a machine and the speed of a hyperactive toddler my mind went, remembering my studies of their respective worlds and how their rules differed. It had secretly pained me to see some of them killed. Waaaaaay more than I'd ever want to reveal, even. But everyone else trudged on and I followed them, hoping the fallen would one day come back through, oh, I don't know, stuff like Dragon Balls. Revival is more than possible anyway when you mash so many of these universes together- what's there to mope around about?

The world goes dark for a moment as I blink. Flashback time's over, I figure with a grin on my face. Brain back in the present, I'm once again presented with the choice of Simulation Room or Research Room since I know trying to protest the decision to split up would be useless. Something in my gut is gravitating towards the former. With a limp in my step and a bead of sweat dripping down my forehead, I walk off towards the Simulation Room.

Mentions:

Haz. Haz.
@simulationroomfolks​

Last edited:
daoat3a-a5d45e01-6e28-4b78-bf3d-fd05d3084e4d.png

The group would stay a little longer to register no reply from the creatures and then lead away by Takemi, the vocaloid twins continued their path inside going through the door at the end of the corridor. Len, filled with antecipation over exploring a real life lab was closely followed by Rin, who despite her efforts kept growing increasigly umconfortable as she moved.

At the sight of the cylinder, they froze, horrified. The sister had gasped loudly, covering her mouth with her hands while looking distraught. Len too couldn't believe the amount of cruelty that he had been witnessing, as a being with a seeming similar life-span to their own and the appearance of a child cried out in pain to them as it got shocked.

"No! Stooop!", cried out Rin, reaching out an arm towards the terrible machine, "You're hurting her!!"

His sister's plea got Len to finally look away from the poor creature. He panicked, frantically looking around for some kind of button, lever, or console. Finding what he had been searching for, the younger twin ran at the panel to look at it, glancing through the multiple buttons and commands and thinking back to what he knew about big computers or watched/read about consoles like this.

Before he could even begin attempting typing down sequences however, someone else had already acted.

*crash!*

At the sound of the breaking glass, the male vocaloid turned around back at the cylinder. What he saw was the Ike without a surname (Big Ike, as Rin had nicknamed him) tending to the girl that had been previously inside the apparatus, surrounded by the broken glass presumably having been hit by the man they only knew as 'Sub-Zero' who was standing nearby and had a rather impulsive nature as previously assessed.

Lyle had quickly worded his complaints, those of which Len agreed to wholeheartedly. He had seen enough sci-fi and Indiana Jones movies to know that they might have just trigged an alert somewhere, or a trap, perhaps both. Meanwhile, Rin ran towards their rescued new friend, not exactly sure of what to do, yet not willing to stay around and do nothing either:

"Are you okay?! Can you understand us? Do you need anything?", she offered, crouching down to better attend to the little girl's needs.

More folks had joined to see what was going on. Blake and Delta had decided to not go to either, for now, merely standing by the door and observing the situation. Len guessed that having further front line combatants in the party was a good idea, though Sub's response to Lyle hadn't been the best, this wasn't the time for internal fighting!

And then Aeon also pronounced herself. Directing his gaze at their blue-haired leader, the young vocaloid could notice how the woman's presence bothered him. To be honest, Len wasn't about to trust her that easily too, even if the situation had been a special case at that time. There was no knowing what kind of hidden agenda Aeon could have and with Rin and other's safety at stake, it was a risk he wasn't willing to take.

Lyle and Sub-Zero's debate seemed to get heated as the big man in blue and black kept threatening the blue-haired male. Confused and distressed, Rin could simply bounce her gaze from one to the other, desiring that they would quit fighting. Beside her, Ike pushed for the same thing, trying to bring the group's concern back to whatever the creature's state currently was. Eventually, Lyle commented that they should assume they had just lost the element of surprise, so that they brought up their guards.

He was absolutely right.

"Guys, guys! We need to work together here!", Len intervened, stepping in-between their two heated members, "Walt-san, what's happened has happened. I agree it wasn't the best trail of action and impulsive, but it's what we have to work with now.", then he turned to the other, "Sub-Zero-dono, you've chosen to come together with this group, whether you were aware of such a decision or not. If we don't want to be picked apart one by one we need coordination and we need cooperation."

"A lone-wolf's actions could endanger the party, so do refrain from acting on your own in the future. If you don't like that then you're free to do as you wish, but I hope you don't expect the party to assist you in case your recklessness seals your own fate. Do you copy me?"

A surprised 'Len!' echoed in the background as Rin couldn't believe her brother had just promised to not help somebody in case they were in danger. Harsh! And mean! Surely, he didn't really mean any of those words, right??

Last edited:
Thankfully, Lyle listened to her, however reluctantly. She did her best to avoid even so much as glancing at the creatures, to ignore the horrible feeling they gave off.

The next room would prove to be no better. A tiny, frail-looking creature, trapped and being tortured, lied miserably in its cage. Oh god, she thought, near frozen in place in the doorway. After the instant’s shock wore off, her next instinct was to rush to the glass. However, she only made it one step before the man in black and blue shattered the prison with a single punch.

Well, she thought, that was one way to do it. The blue-haired swordsman took the creature in his arms. Lyle rushed to other man, scolding him for acting recklessly. The whole atmosphere turned foul, and it seemed like a fight would break out. Takemi could sort of understand Lyle’s reasoning; if this brought the whole place down on their heads, it was doubtful they’d all escape, and if they were bent on saving this one, why did they leave the others behind? They didn’t know anything about these creatures, but to leave one in such cruelty, that didn’t sit right with her either.

As it turned out, Len was the first to break the tense mood, not that his words would make things any less tense. They didn’t need her adding more fuel to the growing fire, so she just kept quiet and moved around them, approaching the Lin and the swordsman. She didn’t have any healing skills, but she could hopefully still help them here.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Damafaud Damafaud , thefinalgirl thefinalgirl , GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , marc122 marc122 , jigglesworth jigglesworth , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @ResearchCentre

Having tagged along with Subject Delta, PaRappa was surprised with his calm composure. During the tournament, he'd been a fearsome fighter. Though perhaps this wasn't Johnny Topside at all, and simply looked like him. There was that Bryan fellow who reminded him of Heihachi, but he certainly wasn't the same person...

PaRappa shrugs mentally as he looks at the creatures being kept here, all misshapen and wrong...He felt bad for them, they must have been in pain being all messed up like that. He'd never seen anything quite like it. But he'd also never seen anything like that monster crocodile from earlier. Things here were strange, and he was just trying to deal with them without upsetting the others around him. Lin and Ren looked young, like himself, so he had to be brave to be a good role model.

"You don't remember me?" he asks finally, looking up to the Big Daddy "We met fighting in that contest. Or maybe you're not him at all..." he rubs his head softly as he thinks "You didn't speak back then either...Just kind of growled a lot"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth

As soon as Sub Zero's fist struck the glass, the machine began to light up, the red lights on the side flashing as smoke began to rise from the machine.

475.gif

WHOOOP! WHOOOP! WHOOOP! WHOOOP!

The violent shaking of the aforementioned machine reached its tipping point when it suddenly exploded in a giant gust of flames. The imp creature was thrown violently from the machine and wound up on the other side of the room, rolling a bit before landing on her back and passing out. Sub Zero was
also flung from the explosion, the sudden burst of flame and fury sending the warrior hurdling back a few feet before his back struck a wall and he collapsed onto the ground. Neither were dead, though it was no doubt that they felt a fair amount of pain.

Meanwhile, those of you who were outside would find the creatures behind the glass going into a frenzy of sorts. The hissed loudly and grabbed their heads and jumped around, almost in a state of panic due to the sudden violent shaking and loud noises. Eventually, they managed to completely smash through the glass before landing onto the ground in front of you. They managed to shove past you no matter how hard you tried, before reaching the group in the back room.

RMZYIb2.png

The beasts stared at everyone in the room in a hostile fashion, crawling along the floor and hissing repeatedly towards you. It was clear now that they were out for blood, and the only way out was to fight.

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva jigglesworth jigglesworth DapperDogman DapperDogman Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Veradana Veradana Damafaud Damafaud GearBlade654 GearBlade654 marc122 marc122 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp R Research

Aeon
As Aeon was about to approach the creature, a red flashing light covers the room. It seems to have been triggered by the man-in-blue's action of punching the glass. She proceeded to shout at the group and said, "Get inside my barrier, it'll give us time to plan our actions against these fiends." Double proceeds to summon a large barrier that could fit the whole group as she surrounded it with multiple images holding shields. She proceeds to send out Khronos and hold it as a staff, as she proceeds to plant its tail into the ground. "So, these images and barrier should give us time to think, we need to act fast. Now." Aeon proceeded to look at the outer space of the barrier, the images were taking hits but, they were proving themselves to be mighty strong in taking hits. "I can knock them back and stun them for a bit, someone with a good amount of strength and speed should slash at them after I do my attack." She wishes that people will listen to her, especially Lyle. She ruined a bond with that man, and now, she must regain his trust back. "Who can provide feedback about the creatures while we fight them? It might come in handy if we're stuck in a corner."

Interacting With: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Damafaud Damafaud Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @ExperimentalResearch

The lights and alarms blared around them and within seconds they were cut off by more of the creatures. The woman with the headdress quickly erected a barrier and began strategizing. The woman could stun them, and the swordsman prepared for close combat as well. The rest of her party could handle the logistics and scanning.

“I have my lightning skill,” Takemi said, almost hesitating, not wanting to relive the incident in the sewers. “I also have one that can temporarily turn enemies to our side. I need to protect Rin and Len, but I’ll do what I can do fight.”

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva jigglesworth jigglesworth DapperDogman DapperDogman Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Damafaud Damafaud GearBlade654 GearBlade654 marc122 marc122 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Users who are viewing this thread