• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poe X Era/ Kylo x Amythest

Rebel base-

Era woke up at the noise and the lights and the..... squeezing? Something warm was on her hand, and it was starting to hurt. Slowly she woke up, pulling her hand away to rub her head.

“She has a mild concussion. Whatever hit her must have been hard and with some force. She’ll be fine, she’ll just have a headache for a few days.” The nurse said, administering just a little more of painkiller. Era looked lazily at the room, a room which she didn’t recognize. With people she didn’t recognize. Finally her eyes landed on Poe and the familiar mess of curly hair enraged her.

“You!” She yelled, throwing the blankets off of her and forcing herself to stand up. “What the kriff is wrong with you??!” She took one step before going down, being caught by the nurse. “Ma’am I need you to lay back down.” The poor nurse was trying to fight the petite girl, who was injured but determined. “After he explains what the kriff happened back at the outpost!”

Starkiller-

The girl seemed taken aback by his prescence. Good, she should never be comfortable. “It’s dawn and you’re hungry. You can’t fight with no energy. Has the droid not dropped off food yet?” He didn’t care about her wellbeing, instead he was more worried about having another recruit passing out on him for going too hard too fast in training. “Or have you eaten and you need more food?”

Rebel base-

Poe had Era's mother looking at him, and that made him do a nervous chuckle and put a hand through his hair, "Well.... I knew you had fought me to come with me, considering it was a life and death matter, so I did the only thing I could think of doing. Maybe you can thank me later, because I found your mother."

"Era," her mother spoke quietly, brown hair slowly turning silver, and bright eyes stated that she had been haunted for the last few years, "what do you remember? Your father and I thought you were dead all those years." A tear had fallen from the woman as he went to make his leave, stating, "I best go speak with General Organa, she is not happy I don't have BB-8 or the map on me."

Starkiller-

Amethyst shook her head, "No, I ate, I might have eaten a little too much, but I am alright." She needed to lie about that. She was actually surprised he even asked her if she had eaten enough. Maybe there was a little bit of good inside of him, and while he wished for it all to be gone, he couldn't get rid of it. "I thought we needed to go start training at dawn." she toyed a little bit, wondering why he wasn't showing the way to the training arena.

Rebel base-

Era was livid, she wanted to go over there and give Poe a piece of her mind but the nurse was holding her back. The nurse was also currently the only thing holding her up. She begrudgingly sat back down on the bed, glaring at Poe before her attention was brought to the woman beside him. The woman seemed almost familiar, like Era had seen her in a dream. But beyond that there was nothing. Now she was stating that she was Eras mother. What did Poe drag her into?

“Coward.” Era muttered as Poe left, sighing and looking at the woman with an apologetic look. “I’m sorry ma’am I don’t think you have the right person. I don’t know what that man has told you but clearly something is not right in his head. I don’t know who my parents are but I know they’re not part of the resistance. We were probably running from war when we crashed and my parents didn’t survive. I’m sorry ma’am, your daughter is probably dead.” That was harsh, but Era wasn’t in the mood to sugar coat anything.

Starkiller-

“You can’t lie to me Amethyst.” He said simply, going to the door as he heard a knock. He opened the door and saw the droid that was supposed to bring her food a while ago. Kylo took the food and sent the droid flying, watching it shatter against the wall. “Useless droids.” He muttered, taking in the food and setting it down on the table. “We cannot train unless you eat. My apprentice is no good to me dead, and neither is that information you have about the droid on Jakku.”

Rebel base-

Her mother had shook her head, then said, "No, Poe explained to me who you are. Sione outpost, no family, no memory as to who they were. I do remember where you got that one scar on your arm. I bet you even like being around machines to fix up or to create yourself." She had shook her head, "I will let you rest. And you look like me when I was your age, that can not be coincidental," And the woman soon left Era to rest.

Poe had just got blasted by Leia about the droid when he said, "I was captured on Jakku, I got released by a defected Trooper who must have found him and would try to bring him here. Apparently there was a Jedi on Jakku, but she got taken in."

"The Jedi is what is left of Luke, anyone else was killed or hunted down by my son. That man must have been seeing things." Leia stated, then had told her generals to have their spies notify them if they find the droid or Han. "You better be lucky I don't decide to throw you in jail, Poe. And the girl, who is she?"

"Someone whom everyone thought had died during that transport crash on Jakku. She doesn't remember much or anything about before living on Jakku." he said and went to the room, seeing if Era was going to kill him too.

Starkiller-

She shook her head then said something about 'poor droid' as the food was set down. While she was starving, she could not over eat. Taking a few bites, she made sure not to be too barbaric (like he did to the droid) as she said, "I can't eat anymore, because of living on Jakku, rations were hard enough and some days I went without eating." She would have to see about increasing her food intake though. She did need the weight.

"I've lasted on Jakku for the last number of years, I haven't died yet." she noted dryly, refusing to touch anymore food. She ate maybe half of what was there, and if she ate more, she would not do well with training.

Rebel base-

This woman was crazy. Maybe everyone in the resistance was insane. Poe was a criminal and this woman was mentally insane, Era was sure of it. Then there was Leia. Now she really didn’t want to meet Leia if the soldiers in her little army were like this. Still everything that woman was saying, it had to have all been coincidental. A lot of people looked similar. A lot of people tinker with mechanics. Poe probably told her that. Maybe this was just an elaborate scheme to get Era to want to stay in the resistance. It wasn’t working. Instead of saying anything to the woman, she waved goodbye. Era was grateful to have some peace finally. Once the woman left she closed her eyes and fell asleep, trying to wake up from the nightmare she found herself in.

Starkiller-

Kylo sat down and watched her eat from across the table. She wasn’t eating much and her story checked out. “We will work you up to normal portions.” It wasn’t like he actually cared about her life, he cared about the fact that there was another Jedi and he had found her. Not only that but she was willing to be his apprentice, no matter how much threatening he had to do.

“Until you eat normal portions and gain back some weight we cannot train as I like. Snoke would disapprove of me killing another recruit from over exhaustion.” He had another apprentice, brother more like actually. They were similar in age and skill and kylo was just assigned to help him control the dark side. Kylo went too hard on the first day and the guy passed out. Instead of saving him, kylo let out his aggressions on the guy. He was sure Snoke would rather not lose the last Jedi. And even if Snoke didn’t care, Kylo just slightly cared about her life.

Rebel Base-

Poe had seen the woman who claimed to be Era's mother walk past him, tears in her eyes, "My daughter... she doesn't remember me," He knew how that felt, to lose something and then to see it come back.

"I will help with all that I can for Era, don't worry. Did you call your husband?" The woman nodded, "I did, he is coming back from his mission a little sooner, but has information for Organa." He heard footsteps behind him and turning to see Leia, he said, "Ready to chew my head off again?"

"No, I wish to see the girl. Maybe there is something I can help with." she said, remembering a bit of her training with Luke when she wanted to become a Jedi, but she was better as the politician. "Is she awake?" The woman shook her head, "No, I left for her to sleep a bit, my husband is coming back soon from his mission." Leia nodded before going into the room with the two and sitting beside the girl, lightly prodded the Force, to enter the girl's mind to look through her memories.

Starkiller-

"Then you and I have different understandings of over exhaustion." she noted, but hearing the name Snoke, it made the hair on the back of her neck stand and a chill went through her, one she was a little frightened of. And she had thought Plutt was a hard ass. "I would be fine with certain exertions, just when I say to stop, I mean to stop." she wasn't going to allow him to push her to her limits without her snapping.

Am had then picked up a small bit of food to eat it and show him she was definitely full, whether he pushed her, she had her mother beside her. Seeing Lenora as a Force Ghost (which she would learn years later was what her mother was) filled Am with a new found courage and strength in which the girl was ready to take on anything that would happen.

Rebel base-

Era was sound asleep when they came back in. She wasn’t dreaming and then suddenly she was. Sbe felt someone prodding into her brain, trying to scrape around for something. It was dark and then..... what seemed like a blurry dream came clear.

Era was sitting in her fathers lap, pressing random buttons with nothing happening. “Careful sky girl. You might actually launch us into space.” A man chuckled, handing her back down to a woman on the ground. “She’s going to be a pilot one day.” He said, climbing down after. “No way, she’s going to be a mechanic. All that tinkering she does with her toys.” A woman laughed bouncing the four year old as she walked.

Era woke up with a start, gasping and moving around in shock.

Starkiller-

“You will stop when it is fit to do so. I make the call, if not I then supreme leader Snoke. Right now you’re lucky to be alive.” He got up, already heading out the door and to the training room. “We will train every day for at least 2 hours and then you will be schooled on First Order etiquette and ideals.” He said without stopping, heading into the elevator. “When you seem to have those Jedi ideals gone, then we will think about training with a lightsaber. You need to have sharp skills to be with our order.”

Rebel Base-

Leia had placed a gentle hand on Era's shoulder, "Era, do not be alarmed, I was not meaning to startle you into anything. I am Leia Organa, maybe you heard about me." the older woman looked at the door towards who were standing there waiting for her to say something.

Poe and Era's mother was standing at the doorway as her mother asked, "Does my little Tinker remember anything?" Leia remembered hearing about it, in the vision, but didn't tell the woman about what she saw.

"Era, are you alright?" Poe asked, looking a bit concerned for her. Maybe what he did was selfish and while he thought of his own hide to save when he knocked her out, he didn't realize how badly he hit her.

Starkiller-

Am nodded, not going to argue with him, "Yes, Master." she said, following him to the training area, what he didn't know was she was planning all of this. To learn how he fought, she was sure she could maybe best him if she learned everything he did.. maybe was key. Hearing she would be schooled on etiquette, she rolled her eyes, then asked him, "How is it you were able to see me all those years ago?" she was more curious, because he must have seen it too.

"And don't tell me I imagined it, because you looked a little younger, but you were fourteen when I left the Temple." she had whispered that, because she knew he would kill her saying anything about their past too loud that someone heard them.

Rebel base-

Era didn’t calm down, her precious experiences with unconsciousness did not leave her with good memories. She scooted on back from the crowd of people, eyes wide and arms in a defensive pose. There she saw the woman from her dream. Tinker. Maybe she really was...... no, that line of thinking is dangerous. Era had to get back to Jakku.

She looked over at the older woman, taking her in. That was leia. She looked too sweet to do anything bad to era or anyone in the resistance. Then her eyes drifted to Poe, feeling the anger rise again. “No, you don’t get to ask if I’m alright after you bludgeoned me and then kidnapped me from Jakku!” Her voice rose with every word, sitting up and pointing her finger at him.

Starkiller-

Her question shocked him a bit. He had almost forgotten about that instance. He had tried to forget about it. She was right, he had been a little older. “I don’t know.” He answered honestly, holding the door open for her and letting her walk into the training room. “If you must ask questions about stuff that pertains to Ben Solo, you will wait until there’s no one around. Ben solo is dead and you don’t even deserve an answer but I can tell you’re stubborn.”

Rebel Base-

Poe then said, "I am sorry about that, but I knew what the First Order would do to you, and if Kylo Ren found you were a child of two Resistance fighters, he would have lured your parents out and had them killed before killing you. I thought of your safety as well as my own. I couldn't leave you on Jakku knowing the people at Niima Outpost would have betrayed you if they paid a high enough price for the information."

"He does have a point, but doesn't excuse the actions he did to get you here." Leia stated, "My son is Kylo Ren, I fear his father and I have tried to get him back, but with no avail."

"That guy at the outpost stated that the First Order took in a Jedi." Poe noted, and when Leia looked at him, she thought of the place. "There is no other Jedi except for my brother.... and maybe one other person..." Looking at Era, she asked, "Did you speak with other humans on Jakku? I know you stayed in Sione Outpost from what Poe has told me, but were there others?"

Starkiller-

Am nodded, "Yes, no more questions, master." she said then waited for him to tell her what was needed to be done before she set upon her task without much question, when she felt she was pushing too hard, she looked at him before continuing up until she heard someone looking over their training, "Ah, the Kenobi girl. She looks nothing like her mother." The creature said, looking at Kylo Ren, "But much of her stubbornness. You best learn how to break this girl, Kylo Ren." He said, Am felt her hair stand on end again, knowing this is Snoke.

"I am not a big fan of his, he seems to be something else." she said quietly to Ren, looking like a young girl again. One that was afraid of the dark.

Rebel base-

“I’m not the child of resistance fighters, you all are gravely mistaken. I don’t know who you think I am but I’m not some lost girl. I’m someone who made a life on Jakku who happened to have the name of a child you lost.” Era was mods telling herself that than she was telling anyone else. She couldn’t be part of the resistance. She was against wars.

“The Jedi are a myth and this war is pointless. There is no right or wrong side in this war.” She sat up straighter, looking at leia. “There a few other scavengers who lived around the area but no one had these weird force powers.”

Starkiller-

He had a meeting with Snoke to attend and this girl was making it very hard to concentrate on anything but what she was asking. “I’ve been able to crack into her mind, she’s not as strong as the family name suggests supreme leader.” He knelt down, bowing his head to her. He would ignore her comment, for now.

Rebel Base-

"Give me the names, please?" Leia asked, "My mind is a little clouded and the names are not coming to me at the moment." Poe looked at Era and then her mother and he had to admit, she did look like a younger version of her mother. That couldn't be a coincidence. He just hoped when Era's father is to come that he could break this barrier.

"General, if she doesn't wish to remember, I don't wish to force her." Her mother stated after a few moments, ready to start crying again. Poe nodded to Leia and led the sobbing woman out of the room and to her quarters where she had placed something that belonged to her daughter. "When.... if she wants to remember, can you give her this?" Poe had nodded, taking the item before leaving the woman to sob before going back to wait for Leia to come out.

Starkiller-

Snoke looked at the girl, and then tried to prod her mind, which he was able to find out a few things, "Or maybe you are just not strong or wise enough to know she is allowing you to know certain things. Don't let this be a victory for you yet, Ren. When she is truly broken, you will be able to tell." Am had closed her eyes as she was able to cover what she was thinking from the creature's prying eyes, but he had seen the memory of her fall.

"I will leave you to truly breaking her, Kylo Ren." He said before leaving the two alone, Am not daring say a thing to Kylo of how she felt. After Snoke had left, she just stood there, looking down at the ground, not daring to look at Kylo in fear she might give herself away.

Rebel base-

“I-I don’t know the names...” Era said softly, looking more like a dejected kid than anything. Ever since what happened as a child she didn’t bother getting to know people all that well. Especially ones that hung around. The black hole where her memory was for her early childhood was a constant reminder that she shouldn’t get too close to anyone in fear she might forget them.

Era watched the woman walk out sobbing, feeling honestly kind of bad about everything.The woman thought her daughter was dead, found out she might not have been and then was told that wasn’t her daughter. Era knew how disappointing that could be. “I’m honestly sorry General. I don’t have a clue who anyone is here besides Poe and honestly, I would be much happier on Jakku. It wasn’t the best life but it wasn’t in the way of everyone. It didn’t give people false hope.”

Starkiller-

Was kylo shocked the girl was actually giving him what he wanted to hear? No. He did expect it and was prepared for that. But the way she crumbled for that stupid doll, he had no doubt he was at least close to crushing her. “I will do what I must Supreme Leader.” He said before turning to the girl. He stared at her for a second before shooting his arm at her, throwing her against the wall and holding her there using the force.He didn’t speak but his eyes held a fury that was much like when she first saw him. This was the kylo ren that would slay thousands of innocent people.

Rebel Base-

"You sound like my brother," Leia laughed a bit, then nodded, "Worse case, if at the end of the week you do not wish to stay, I will tell Poe to bring you back. I knew of a Jedi who was believed to be on Jakku, but I guess my thoughts betray me." she said as she stood up, seeing Poe coming back in with something in his hands. He had then put it away as Leia told him exactly what she told Era before she left.

Poe looked guilty as he went to take a seat next to Era, sighing, "I am really sorry, and I promise I will bring you back to Jakku at the end of the week. It would give me enough time to get an X-wing ready to make the trip without getting caught by the First Order."

Starkiller-

"Master-" she gasped as she had the wind knocked out of her, hitting her head on the wall was enough to disorient her to a point she wished she had just given in, but her mother.... Lenora had taught Am to not give in so quickly and aimlessly without a proper plan of attack, then she saw his eyes, it reminded her of when she had fallen- those eyes were full of fury and something else, something she had seen before. A pain that she knew a lot about. "Pl...please..." she gasped, wanting this to be a bad dream.

Rebel base-

“General Leia, I already know I don’t want to stay.” Era called out, sighing. She really didn’t want to stay where ever she was. She had a life on Jakku, maybe not a great one but one nonetheless. It was better than aimlessly fighting a war that might honestly never be won. If this war ends, there’s always another one ready to go. She noticed the small thing in Poe’s hand, raising an eyebrow but otherwise watching him sit down next to her.

with Poe next to her she sat up a little straighter. “You are not taking me anywhere. I will fly myself back to Jakku in something more reliable than an X-wing. I’ve seen enough of them show up crashed and torn apart, let along seeing the grave you almost buried yourself in.” She was clearly not kidding, staring him down.

Starkiller-

kyko felt no pity for the girl as he held her against the wall, actually enjoying the life slowly drain out of her. “You do not get to beg. I gave you two options and you try to deceive me.” He took her away from the wall, force choking her above ground and holding her there. “You will learn to respect me more than that.”

Rebel Base-

"What you pulled me out of was a TIE fighter, First Order fighter," he said, looking at her and said, "Give the man who is the woman's husband a chance to get here. And none of the ships are actually working at the moment," he said, hearing something that someone had shorted the engines out and that they were needing to be worked on, and that included him.

"You know, her brother disappeared because he was the reason for her son to turn," he looked at her, staring her down as well, "I think you should know how a parent feels when their child is alive and yet doesn't want to be found or brought home." He stated that due to her mother, and the item was a makeshift doll that seemed to be made by a child who was most likely in front of him.

Starkiller-

"P...please." she pleaded, closing her eyes as she could feel a bit of her life begin to drain away, then she decided to push back, using whatever she knew about the Force to push him back, and in the attempt she had made, Am crashed onto the ground, coughing and the wind knocked out of her lungs again. Stand, daughter, she heard her mother's voice speak to her as she looked at Ren, struggling to get to her feet, "I didn't lie about anything..." she coughed, this time getting to her feet, but looked unsteady.

Rebel base-

“Whatever it was, it doesn’t instill a lot of confidence that you can actually fly me back to Jakku. In flights involving you, it seems someone is always incapacitated.” She motioned to herself and the room. “I’d rather stay awake and make sure I actually make it back to Jakku, and in one piece.” Part of Era was joking and the other part was serious, not wanting to have another black out session.

“Listen, I know you won’t get it because your parents are part of the rebellion but I don’t think mine are. Why else would I be in the middle of nowhere on Jakku? My family wanted to stay out of the war, things happened and I’m left.” She sighed again. “Whoever their daughter is, it’s not me. I have no memory of the woman, and even if I did..... a lot has happened between when I landed on Jakku and now. I am not the same girl I was.”

Starkiller-

Kylo didn’t give up, pushing against her harder. Suddenly a small push caused him to release her, taking a small step back to regain his balance. “You *deceived* me. You planted those memories for me to see.” He grab his lightsaber, tossing hers over. “Like I said, you will be taught a lesson to listen to me and trust in the dark side.”

Rebel Base-

"What are you talking about?" Poe asked, looking at her, "My parents were dead before the rebellion started. I was orphaned. At least when the opportunity came for me to learn about them, I jumped at the fact. Something you don't wish to do." he stood, giving her his back. "You have a chance to find out if your parents are alive, still. Leia never had a mother, and neither did Luke Skywalker. I am sure they would want to meet their mother if they knew she was still alive."

He then went to the door, opening it up before turning back at her, "I think I like the name Tinker for you. If it isn't your nickname or not, it suits you." and he left to go to his room and watched the thing he was supposed to give to her, but he hesitated.. Why? He should have given it to her and be done with it. Maybe it was the fact he thought he could break through to her and see her want to learn about her parents.

Starkiller-

Am had grabbed her lightsaber as he tossed it at her and activated the Kyber crystal, confused, "Plant them? No, those were the ones I trusted with you to see, and the one with me finding out my mother made me forget the memories of the place you don't want me speaking about. None of my memories were planted, Kylo." she had swung her violet lightsaber around, watching him as she waited for his move.

"I never deceived you, at all." She noted after a moment.

Rebel base-

Poe was right, she was given the chance to learn about people that were possibly her parents and meet them. Something Era would have killed for years ago. Now she just wanted to move on. “I don’t want to disappoint myself and I don’t want to be told what I should remember. There are three things I know. My name is Era. I lived on Jakku. I’m really good at fixing things.” She said as Poe left, sighing and hanging onto his own words.

Tinker. The name sounded familiar but a lot of things sound familiar. And with everyone telling her she was this lost girl that was part of the Resistance, maybe she just wanted to believe that was her nickname. It could just be a coincidence. She did like to tinker and build. But that could also be having brought up as a scavenger. With a soft sigh she got up and grabbed some of the clothes that had been left on a table. It was basic and light, not like what she wore on Jakku. Slowly she changed into a white tee shirt and black pants, pulling her boots on and grabbing the leather jacket she had when this whole mess started. Once dressed, Era slowly went out of the med bay to explore.

starkiller-

Kylo swung his lightsaber expertly, easily blocking her swings and turning them against her. He never actually made a hit for her though, he kept on defense and let the girl hit at him. He knew he could stop hers. One actual swing from him though and the girl, along with her information and force usage, would be gone. “There is no trusting me to see any memories. I am in control of what I want to find. You are not.” He swung at her again, letting his blade get a little closer to her. “You’re weak. You can’t just control the force and it’s entities like that.”

Rebel Base-

Hugo had gotten the hologram from his wife about there being a reason for him to come back, but when he spoke to her, Reina sounded upset, as if they had lost their only daughter to the accident on Jakku. He and Reina hadn't gotten over the loss and he had hoped their child hadn't suffered. He had just jumped from hyperspace before he landed down onto the Rebel base, having landed and told his astromech to repair anything that it could find, a beep of approval came from it.

Seeing Poe, he smirked, "Dameron! Surprised to see you still around." Poe shrugged, embracing the man, "Look, before I get your hopes up as I did with Reina, I found a girl on Jakku, who has no memory as to who her parents are, and thinking she might have been your daughter, I brought her back. She still doesn't remember anything, and even Leia using the Force was not effective."

"Dameron, I will know if this girl is my child." Hugo said and moved away, heading through the medic wing to get to where he and Reina slept when he thought he saw her, "Reina, did you-" then he saw the girl's face and asked, "Sky girl?"

Starkiller-

Amethyst had felt his blade get a little too close to her as she had to block him, it was hard when he was mostly on the defensive, something that made her mother, somewhere, smirk with amusement. "I am not weak, not very skilled, I can agree with." she said as she pushed him away from her, then took a few steps to retreat. "You keep using your anger when something doesn't go your way. I have not once used my feelings against you. In any way." Well.. except to make him stop choking her.

"Not once have I lied to you, I don't wish certain truths to come visible to you. Because I cannot trust you." she said allowing her gut to control how she moved, in a way she moved with the Force. "I cannot trust that once you gain the information you will not run me through. How could I explain... I SAW YOU WHEN OTHERS DID NOT!" Then this time she used her mind and body to push at him, hoping to unbalance him.

Rebel base-

Era had made it out of her room, looking at the medical droids and nurses help people out. There weren’t many people in the med bay right now, she assumed there hadn’t been a battle recently and they didn’t need to use it much. Which was shocking. She thought they were constantly in war. On her way through the med bay she bumped into someone, muttering a small ‘Sorry’ before humming in question at the man. He looked familiar too. And that name. First tinker, now sky girl. How many names did she, or this person, go by? “Are you talking to me?” She asked, looking around for anyone else he could be talking too.

starkiller-

Every time she pushed against him, he would just take a small step back. She was weak in the force, she didn’t know how to use its power yet. She refused to let go. “That is your problem, you do not use your feelings.” Kylo switched to offense, suddenly attacking harder and faster. He left little room for dodging, aiming to injury now. “Let your feelings take control and fight me.”

He felt a shift in the force, she was at least trying now. That was the first step. He stayed on the offense, matching her pace. At the end of her speech he had been blown back afew more steps, standing about 5 feet away from her. Her words kept him still though, waiting to digest them. It couldn’t be possible, why would she be seeing him when he was not there? He wasn’t dead. And shouldn’t it be where she should not appear as a ghost to him to. So many questions, not enough answers.

“we stop for today, you’ve done enough my apprentice.”

Rebel Base-

Hugo looked at her, and the confusion on her face, he said, "Yes... I was, but now I know why Reina told me not to get my hopes up, you look exactly like she did when she was younger. Are you sure you aren't our lost daughter?" He had ended up going to Jakku after the transport had crashed, trying to find their daughter, but hearing she had not made it, he felt like he lost more than anything anyone could say. But, here she was, standing in front of him and not remembering who he was.

"Eras Stylo, that was our daughter's name, she used to sit on my lap to play with the controls of the x-wing, one day I said she would shoot us into space by pressing a button. I am sorry to have bothered you," he said, then nodding his head in respect, moved away from Era and headed back down the hall to see his wife.

Starkiller-

Hearing him state they were done, Amethyst killed the power to her lightsaber, not trusting her voice anymore. She had given into the anger, the confusion of it all, and yet she didn't feel guilty about it. As she followed him into the elevator, she kept her thoughts to herself, not wishing to speak to Kylo, Ben, whatever he wanted to go by, and closing her eyes, she let a tear fall, knowing she was letting the darkness start to corrupt her, which was exactly what he wanted, Am didn't though.

In her room, she muttered a "have a good night Master" before she had stripped and went in for a shower, then as she got out and into a nightgown, she saw him in front of her, "What are you doing back in my room? Can't you knock?" Yet... she was appearing in his room!

“If I’m here, I’m not exactly your lost daughter am I?” She joked a bit. She felt bad for having them lose their daughter twice but she refused to believe that she was their daughter still. She couldn’t believe it. “I’m sorry, I think I just have one of those faces.” She said softly, going through the med bay.

Era passed through the hustle and found herself at one of the docking bays, looking at the ships that were in and being repaired. Poe was right they needed repairs, even on Jakku there were higher models than this. She spotted the curly haired pilot over by a ship, heading over to him. “You said you needed a mechanic right?”

starkiller-

Kylo put away his lightsaber, wordlessly heading out of the training room with her. She hadgiven into her feelings the tiniest bit and she was almost as powerful as him for that one moment. There was something about her, something that intrigued him. He went to his room without a word, not even offering a goodbye to the girl.

He took his own shower and came out, wearing a tee shirt and pants. Typically Kylo Ren was not startled and yet the girl was standing in his room, and she was accusing him of standing in hers. “Who gave you permission to come into my quarters?” He asked quickly, realizing he was now being seen without his helmet.

Rebel Base-

Poe heard her and smirked in a way before he turned to her, "Yes, we need a mechanic, badly. Even the Astromechs are having a hard time as it is." He had wished BB was there, maybe the little guy could comfort the girl in a matter of speaking, his little quirkiness was loved by most people. Or at least it was what he wanted to believe it is.

"Thinking of helping while waiting to go back to Jakku? I thought you would hate the sand, since it does get everywhere." he teased, before nodding towards her, "Take your pick, the more hands we have, the quicker we will be in case the First Order tries to mount an attack against us."

Starkiller-

She saw the face, the haunted eyes. She wondered what her mother knew about Ben and his uncle, and she walked around, then crossed her arms, "Enough games, why would I have wanted to come to your room without at least something on my feet?" She would not have, even if it was cleaned impeccably every hour, left her room without some footwear.

As she went, she sat down on her bed, which made it look like she was sitting on air as she sighed, "It feels like that fall on Jakku. The one that startled me and I know you saw it too."

Rebel base-

Era didn’t like the way Poe was smirking, like he actually believed she was giving into being part of the resistance. “Astromechs are only useful when you’re repairing in the sky, beyond that there isn’t something an astromech can do that a mechanic can do.” She walked up to the ship he was at, looking it over.

it had some pretty bad war wounds, the engine and most of the insides would need to be fixed. Era could do it, she’s seen worse and has repaired worse with less. “The faster I get one of these flying, the faster I get home. You do realize that scavengers steal from other scavengers right? Someone is probably going through my hovel right now and looting it.”

Starkiller-

“I’m not the one who accused the other first.” He said in amusement, going to sit in a chair in his own room. He watched as her figure floated in the air. This must be a force connection, Snoke had told him about that. When she mentioned the fall on Jakku, he looked over at her eyes. She was right but of course he couldn’t say that. “You don’t know what I saw.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back