• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poe X Era/ Kylo x Amythest

Rebel base-

Era felt bad for this man. He really believed she was the lost daughter. Still Era would humor him for a bit. “I’ll go see what he has then I guess.” Era said softly, heading off in the direction that Poe went in.

Starkiller-

Ben let out a deep breath, letting his center come to him. He was quietly enjoying that silent moment that Am left him with. Then he felt her prodding at him mentally. He didn’t know if she was meaning to prod at his mind but she was there. So he mentally blocked her off, hardening his shell.

Rebel base:

Poe had gotten changed and was going shirtless for a bit of a nap when he heard feet outside his room and opening the door revealed Era, "So... Reina gave this to me, said that it was the first thing her daughter had made." he passed her the doll to her and said, "Just don't destroy it, if it isn't going to help you remember, put it back on my desk." he said before going into the bed, and showing her his back.

Starkiller:

Am sighed, feeling him steel himself as she opened her eyes, looking at him, "You know, you could have instructed me a bit more than leave me to my own device." she only knew so much, and while she enjoyed not talking, he was a bit of a lousy teacher in giving out actual instructions of what she should be doing with the Force. She had proven she could connect with it, he knew more than she did.

Rebel base-

Era had asked for directions to Poe’s room, getting looks from a few people but she honestly tried disregarding them. Whatever they were thinking she was going to do with him, they were wrong. She had just raised her hand to knock when Poe opened the door. Era gasped and averted her eyes, trying to keep him decent in her mind. She caught a glimpse though and was immediately taken aback. “Thank you.” She said softly, taking the doll and risking a glance. She saw his back, the muscles and she was kind of entranced. Her thumb going over the doll in her hand.

Starkiller-

“You’re supposed to be learning on your own. I’m here to guide you. Let the force control what you see and what you feel.” He didn’t even open his eyes, letting himself take a small breath. She was strong in the force already, she just had to control it and he knew that.

Rebel:

Poe listened to her, then said, "You're welcome, Era." and he closed his eyes, listening to her and feinting sleep so he would be able to hear all she had to say, whether it be him or to the doll. He was not sure how long he had been listening that he turned to looked at the door, wondering whether or not she had chosen to stay or not. "Era?" he asked, trying to figure out if she had stayed or not.

Starkiller-

"Much help you are," she shook her head, closing her eyes again and letting the Force lead her to where it wanted to go, she could see Hux shouting at men in the command bay, stormtroopers marching with Phasma close by to watch them. Then she felt the Force draw her to Snoke who sensed it and she had opened her eyes, not realizing she had been levitating and had fallen onto her side, a gasp leaving her as she felt her shoulder pop, but it wasn't dislocated.

Rebel base-

She finally looked down at the doll, a few memories coming back. It felt familiar but that was impossible, she knew herself. She was from Jakku. Her parents died in the war. There was no way she was affiliated with the resistance or First Order. But then Poe had this thing and she could remember building it. She couldn’t let the others know though. Relationships were messy, she was better on her own. Poe’s voice shocked her, causing her to look up. Era didn’t even realize she hadn’t moved. “Poe?”

Starkiller-

Kylo used the force to see into what she was seeing. Good she saw the power of the First Order. This was good for her. A gasp brought him out of his own meditation, opening his eyes to see the girl on the floor on her side. Part of him was worried for her, he heard the pop. But he couldn’t lose that stoic nature. “You’re too weak to handle the force yet.”

Rebel-

He had decided to get up and walked over to her, placing his hands on her shoulders and looking at her face, knew something was up. Closing the door, he asked, "You remembered, didn't you?" Without waiting for her to deny or accepted, he added, "I think, after all of this is over, for either us or the First Order, I think you owe them an answer." He wanted to make the choice easier for her, but even then, he knew she was scared and he wanted to help her with all that he could. "Era, are you Hugo and Reina's child?"

Starkiller-

Am looked up at him, a little upset that he had called her weak when she stood, her shoulder probably bruised, but she can move it, though it hurt. "Weak? Weak, you say? How about you change that work with inexperience. I am not weak, you cannot get one thing about the droid or who it's with out of my mind, does that make me look weak to you?" She wanted to cry, she had not realized she had been hovering in the air when she came back, and maybe with someone like Ren couldn't be a teacher. This made it harder for her to be able to think about getting him to come back to the light side.

Rebel base-

Era stood there, not wanting to look at Poe. She had remembered but she couldn’t be their daughter. It didn’t make sense to her. “No.” She said softly. She felt bad for lying but it was easier than accepting the truth for her. She held out the doll for Poe. “I don’t know this and I hope they do find their daughter one day.”

Starkiller-

Kylo ignored her crying, getting up and going to the practice sabers. He glanced over with a raised eyebrow, seeing the sigh that Am was. “You’re holding onto your past. You need to let go before we can move on. Before that you’re weak.”

Poe felt she was fibbing, but didn't press further. Taking the doll back, he said, "You know, I wondered how you forgot that you were standing here for so long, but I won't press you further. Are you heading back? Or are you staying to watch me sleep like you did on Jakku?" He wanted to see if he would get a bit of a rise out of her, but was genuine with him not pressing her.

Starkiller-

"Me holding onto my past?" she asked, looking at him before she used the Force to grab her practice saber, her not looking at all happy. She had been lucky she landed on her left side or she would have an issue with using the saber. "You want to speak about who's holding onto who's past? You're angry at Luke for trying to kill you, you not once had tried to question why he was. Or why he froze above you."

Rebel base-

Era stared at him, sighing gently. Poe was obnoxious. He thought he knew everything but he knew nothing. And him bringing her here was a terrible reminder of that. “I didn’t watch you sleep on Jakku. Actually you’re the one who did that to me according to the fact you knocked me out and took me here. I will be taking my leave though. Goodbye.” She said shortly before heading back to the med bay.

Starkiller-

“Luke skywalker is a coward!” He shouted, using the force to push some equipment against the wall in anger. Am was lucky he wasn’t throwing her against the wall yet. “Luke couldn’t finish the job. So I will fnd my past and kill it, starting with the man who tried to kill me.” He started swinging at her, his attacks calculated and precise.

Poe watched Era leave and sighing, he went back to his bed and soon had fallen asleep, up until he was awoken by an alarm where he had to get into battle gear, seemed they found BB-8. Whoever knew about where the droid was would come to find them in time. Seeing Era, he looked at Reina before he went over to the girl, "You will be staying here with Reina. You be safe while we go get my droid." He said, having taken her hand obliviously before letting her hand go, running for his ship and jumping in, started up and started to lift off of the planet's surface, hoping they wouldn't be too late.

Starkiller-

Amethyst had started to feel his anger, and with that, anticipated where he would strike, backing away as she then brought her saber to basically block his attack, her looking at him, "A coward is one who hides behind his own truth, whether it is right or not." She soon felt her back against the wall, and thinking of something Lenora had said in a memory, she used her own Force to push Kylo away, her torso heaving as she tried to slow her breathing. Then Hux came on the Intercom, "Commander, we have located the droid. Along with the girl and the defected FN-2187." Am knew it was too late to protect her friends when she went to become the opposing side, attacking him with her own skills and what she only knew from memory of watching, never doing.

Rebel base-

Era went back to her room, not sleeping but not doing anything. She wanted to figure out the doll some more but she was scared to find out more. So she just sat until she fell asleep. She woke up to the loud alarm blaring, rushing out to find what’s going on. She knew this would happen. Now she’s going to be killed for just being around the resistance. “That droid isn’t worth it.” Era called with a sigh, leaning against the table everyone seemed to be shouting at each other over. It was interesting watching how a real military operation worked but she didn’t want to be here for it.

Starkiller-

At hearing Huxs words, he looked at the girl. That meant she had no use to him if she turned out to be a traitor. He toyed with the thought of just killing her. Have those feelings be over and he could get in with his mission. Instead he threw her against the wall in frustration, leaving and heading for his own ship. “Make sure she stays here and keeps our of contact with her friends!” He yelled as he stalked down the hall.

Reina looked at her and said, "Dear, they are going after where the spy found the droid, I think everyone will agree as I say this, we need Luke Skywalker to help us. And that droid has the map to help us get to Luke and persuade him to come help." Reina had also kissed her husband good-bye before he had left, she had a dreading feeling when she looked at her, "So I guess you aren't my child then."

Starkiller-

After being thrown into the wall, Am had the wind knocked out of her, and watched him leave the room, "Rey, no..." she coughed, her sides aching as she slowly got up, but being surrounded, Am knew not to bother trying what she learned from the Force. Was her friend going to be ok? She had hoped so as she felt her body being projected and standing in front of the girl and another alien, she said, "Rey, get out of there, stay close to Finn, the First Order-" she had came back and was kicked by one of the Troopers, hearing one say, "Don't you dare try using your Jedi skills on us. It won't work." Am only hoped her friend would be safe and not get captured.

Era heard the Woman’s words and looked sadly down. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn’t. Era wasn’t going to find out though, she had to move on. “I’m sorry. I really do hope you find her one day.” She told the woman, giving her a small sad smile.

First Order transport-

Kylo has stormed into his ship, preparing for launch and heading out immediately. The droid was spotted at a cantina, of course it was. Luckily for him the other scavenger and the traitor was there and now they were going to pay. “I want all weapons firing as soon as we are in range.” He shouted, having a cascade if ‘yes sir’ following.

Rebel Base-

"I hope I do too, it's strained my marriage with Hugo more than the resistance will ever do. I just want peace of mind to know if she didn't suffer in the wreckage on Jakku." Reina said, looking up at the sky, "We will have to start packing. If they encounter the First Order, they might get tracked back here." She said before she turned to go pack hers and Hugo's room, knowing they would have to be ready for anything.

Starkiller-

Amethyst was taken to her room and locked in, she had ran to the door and banged on it, before she twisted her body around, tears streaming down as she hoped her friend would be safe. In her bawling, she had connected with Ren and while the others couldn't hear her, she had muffled her cries, then looked up, "Ren... please..." she choked, she looked extremely vulnerable and as if she was a small child. "You don't need to do this.."

Rebel base-

The resistance tore apart families and even if this woman didn’t realize, the resistance was what was straining her marriage. It wasn’t the absence of their daughter, it was the wreckage that the resistance left behind. At Reinas words Era furrowed her eyebrow and followed after the woman. “We’re evacuating? I’m not even part of the resistance. Can I use an escape pod to go back to Jakku?”

First Order Transport-

As they got closer to the cantina, word came in that the millennium falcon was also spotted there. Meaning Han Solo found the droid. “Ready my ship, I take out Solo.” He called, storming to the launch pad. He stopped when he heard Ams voice, looking behind him and seeing her crying. A part of Ben felt sorry for the girl. He didn’t want to see her like this, he wanted to see that determined smile. But he couldn’t give up, not when he was this close to finding Luke. Kylo stared at her for a second before drawing his lightsaber and cutting through the vision. Instead of hitting Am he sliced a control panel and managed to scare a nearby First Order pilot who scurried off at seeing the terrifying Kylo Ren staring at him.

Rebel Base

Reina looked at Era before saying, "Whether you are apart of the resistance or not, whoever you used to be, or who's child you are, the First Order gets a hold of you, we all know who Kylo Ren is, and he is just as ruthless or worse than Darth Vader and will go through all lengths to find out everything about you and hunt down any family you may have left. I would suggest not going back to Jakku and finding a different planet to live on." Reina heard a few people shouting at her to hurry up, before she hugged Era, and said, "Whatever you choose, make sure it's the right one. May the Force be with you." And she left for a transport.

Another rebel worker saw Era and told her, "If you wish to leave, there is an abandoned ship just inside the forest there." the worker pointed towards a set of trees outlining the forest, "It was probably from the first Empire, but maybe you can get it to work."

Starkiller

He had tried to attack her which was like a knife (or in this case a Saber) in the back as she felt she needed to get out of Starkiller Base. Having used what knowledge she had gotten from training with him, she relaxed herself, and reached out with the Force, looking to see of possible ways of getting out and if there were more than enough troopers she needed to fight or hide from. That was when a voice came through, "I don't think that is wise, Kenobi."

"Get out of my head, Snoke," she spat, having gotten up and tried to block him out, but another voice had stopped her dead in her tracks, "Amethyst, why would you betray the Jedi?" Am felt a tear fall, but only a single as she had cried herself out. "You are a disgrace to the Kenobi name." Amethyst whipped around, trying to find her mother, but couldn't see her. So she just went to her bed and closed her eyes, trying to plan for a better escape plan.

Rebel base-

“I don’t have a family.” She said softly, watching the woman run off. Even if the woman’s words seemed good hearted and maybe even Era had a small tingling that possibly she may be her mother. Era waited there for a moment, weighing the options. If she left, Era could possibly return to Jakku and live her life again. The chance of Kylo Ren finding out about her was little, especially since she was not being hunted by the First Order anyway. If she stayed, she would have to watch innocent people give up their lives for a war that honestly might never be won. Neither option was looking great but leaving at least brought her security.

So Era started sprinting towards the ship in the woods, getting to it and looking it over. The ship was not going to run. There was no way. Era has worked miracles but she couldn’t like this. If the resistance only had this outdated equipment, they were better off dead. She was a good mechanic, she deserved better than Jakku. Better than only using rations and better than having rusted parts to tinker with. Era let out a huge sigh and ran back towards the hanger, she saw a ship waiting there and started sprinting faster to catch it.

Starkiller-

It didn’t take long for the command shuttle to be prepped for kylo Ren. In what seemed like no time, his forces were raining down upon the cantina. There was no sign of the droid but there was a feeling in the force. He pushed out a little more with the force, feeling two presences. He felt a great sadness and bitterness, he knew exactly where that was from. ‘use your emotions to your advantage.’ He spoke to her through the force, not even appearing to move from his spot or acknowledge his mind was elsewhere.

Rebel Transport-

Reina was about to let the driver know she was the last when she turned to see someone running towards the transport, she shouted, "Wait! We have one more!" With her arm outreached, Reina grabbed Era's arm and helped her on before the loading doors closed, and looking at the girl, she smiled, "This was the only way off of here for you, wasn't it?" Reina would not be hopeful that Era remembered her, if the girl ever wanted to remember who her family was before she landed on Jakku.

"When we are on the next base, I am sure General Organa would supply you with your own ship." Reina noted after a few.

Starkiller-

Amethyst heard Ben's voice before looking up, use your emotions to your advantage, he said, she felt a bit more of a reason to want to leave even more, thinking of how to do it when she remembered the Force, this time watching out with touching a bit and seeing an escape route, she opened her eyes. She would wait until Ren comes back, figure a way to get him to trust her enough and when she had her chance, Am would escape.

Soon reaching out with the Force, she saw Rey as she shouted, "Rey, keep running, don't let Kylo Ren get you!" and then she disappeared, her exert had her collapse on the ground, holding onto her sides as she fought for breath.

Rebel transport-

Era ran as fast as she could, trying to make herself known to the pilot. She saw Reina in the background, halting the ship for her. She climbed on with Reinas help, taking a few deep breaths to calm her heart rate. Her heart felt like it was beating a million miles a minute, giving the rebels looking at her a small smile. “Jakku is just a bunch of sand with a greedy outpost.” She finally said, looking away from Reina. “Theres no challenge there anymore. If the ship that was left to rot on base is a peek into what ships the alliance has, I have a lot of repairs and upgrades to make.”

Command Shuttle-

He felt the shift in the force, not sure where it was coming from. It couldn’t be from his mother, she wouldn’t find herself in battle. Luke Skywalker was too much of a coward to show up here. Rey. That name was new. He could here amythest call out for the person named Rey. That must be the other force user. He turned and looked at a general, walking to his own tie fighter. “Check on the prisoner, she is colluding with the rebels. I’m going to take them down myself.”

Transport-

"It isn't the best, but with much of the Galaxy hiding in fear of the First Order, we have to do with what we have." Reina noted, looking at the girl before helping her to a seat and looked at the girl. Pulling out a photo, she handed it to Era, "This was the last photo we had taken before the accident. While others think it is the Rebellion straining my marriage, both myself and Hugo actually met during the first resistance against the Empire. I think it was fighting for the better of the Galaxy is what drew me to him and then after we had defeated the Empire, he and I married.

"We had a hard time conceiving a child, but we were soon blessed with our daughter, Era, and then the birth of the First Order, it tore us apart as she was an innocent in all of this. Against my better judgement, I had sent her on the ship with my sister when we soon found that the transport had gone down." Reina took a breath before continuing, "I am only telling you this that, yes, I hope you are my daughter, but best to know my daughter isn't suffering if she is truly gone."

Starkiller-

When Am felt a presence, she was taken aback from the flurry of emotions and then she knew why. A couple of stormtroopers came into her room and had surrounded her, before sending a message to whom she assumed was Kylo, "We have the prisoner secured." Am felt something, but she didn't know that Rey was Force-sensitive as well as her.

Rebel transport-

Era scoffed, sitting down and running a hand through her hair. It stuck to her forehead for the first time since leaving Jakku, sweating felt like a disgusting feat now. She couldn’t wait to get to a refresher. “We can still make the best of what we have. And we can use what we have to improve upon each other. All that it takes is a good mechanic.” She watched the space pass by, looking back at the woman when she started speaking again. Looking at the photo and she could smell the forest around them. She could hear the water of a nearby stream. Nothing on her face gave that away though, just letting out a small sigh.

“I’m sure your daughter was very lucky to have parents like you, even for a short time. I’m sorry she’s gone now, and I hope one day you find her but this is not the time to hope she comes home. The galaxy is still in chaos. The First Order and the resistance tear apart families. It’s best to not get attached or find connections.” She gave Reina a small smile again. She wanted to know she had a family, but she couldn’t accept it. Not now.

Command Shuttle-

Kylo was marching down to thehanger, only being stopped by a stormtrooper who told him that Amethyst was secured. He pushed the trooper back, not even glancing as he flew against the wall. She was secure physically but not mentally. He climbed into his tie fighter and launched, his brain going into autopilot. ‘I would highly recommend not giving advice to your resistance friends. I can Make every one of you suffer, I won’t hesitate to crush every scum you get in contact with’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back