Other Podcast Recommendations: Which ones do you enjoy listening to?

Ah nice! Glad to see you like them too!

If you'd like another recommendation for a different sorta podcast, I highly reccomend The Magnus Archives. It's a story based podcast chronicling the experiences of an archivist for an institute responsible for researching paranormal phenomena
I'm very sure I've heard of it, but don't think I've gotten around to ever checking up on it. I'll have to write it down somewhere so I don't forget

Please do. It's my favorite podcast, which is saying a lot because I usually hate horror
Sure! I'll give it a few episodes and get back to you. I'm not a huge fan of horror myself, but I can get Lovecraftian horror or things along that vein. I'm not not into gore and jumpscares since I'm squeamish lol

Sure! I'll give it a few episodes and get back to you. I'm not a huge fan of horror myself, but I can get Lovecraftian horror or things along that vein. I'm not not into gore and jumpscares since I'm squeamish lol
It's VERY influenced by Lovecraft. The best way I describe the horror is that it takes a lot of common phobias. Fear of the dark, fear of the ocean, etc, and makwa it 10' more terrifying

It's VERY influenced by Lovecraft. The best way I describe the horror is that it takes a lot of common phobias. Fear of the dark, fear of the ocean, etc, and makwa it 10' more terrifying
Ohhh! Then I'll definitely give it a listen, I've enjoyed listening to readings of Lovecraftian horror stories so I think I'll like it.

I sometimes like to put on Please Stop Talking in the background for the comedic banter and chemistry between the members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back