• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ima just have a few here and bump as needed

The andromeda system is full of shenanigans, from the aliens who oppose the galactic council or the Forcers who impose the council's rules. There is everything out there in the vast reaches of space good bad pleasant and worse. But never mind some silly crime syndicate or those righteous bullies who make the laws.
Andromeda_Galaxy_Adam-Evans-Wiki-1280x720.jpg you should be mindful about a certain team of bounty hunters, their somewhat famous you know...
They definitely earned the praise and scorn from completing tasks and walking a fine line dipping both feet into lawful pursuits and criminal activity. The Starfighters are a team of badasses run by a human named Sixx Faser. Originally a captain in the Red Sun brigade Sixx raised enough money to buy his own starship and over the years he has assembled a fine crew. But forget about the previous shit that inspired stories across the stars.

You see at present times the Starfighters got hired to retrieve and deliver a certain package... this package was a huge metal crate pressure sealed with the works, It had no signs of life, no electromagnetic reading of a robot or Android... but that highly secure metal crate no one could break into made noise. A sick wet slap every so often and most ominous was the constant ticking.

This job was decent paying, move the package from Awerf-4 to the space station Humanity-2
(Humanity-1 was blown up and salvaged by space pirates, #2 has a hard light shield preventing problems like that)
But Awerf-4 being a backwater planet without oxygen or h2o, why would anyone want something from there? Not your problem, your problem comes later. But the objective is to deliver the package safely and the Starfighters do just that.
(if you join this rp you are apart of this crew)

Remember that problem? Later has arrived and it came when you were on break, a much needed relaxation period after weeks of odd jobs and combat in space. Your chance to spend currency and kick back is ruined! Also your life is in danger. "This is captain Faser I need you all back at the ship! Humanity-2 is doomed! The dead have claimed it and I'm not sure how, GET BACK TO THE SHIP AND FOR FUCKS SAKE WEAR A HARDLIGHT MASK OR A FILTER"
=================

You and various members of your crew are aboard the space station when some sort of disaster has taken place. The rp will start with your character having to find companions
(or make their way to the exit)
As quick as possible to avoid certain death.

From there they would embark on a quest to right wrongs, get paid, get revenge, and maybe get enough money to buy your own spaceship or planet to sidestep this shit all together.
=============
Group rp, sci fi fantasy, think mass effect/borderlands/star wars/fallout
Power armour, Light sabers, "Jacobs weapons" or a omnitool you can go nuts.

To put simply I'd say "pirates vs zombies in space"
But to put it in detail I'd need a whole lot more time and honestly I'm not up for typing a huge amount unless I have some people on the same page to begin with.
Your character is apart of a space pirate/bounty hunter crew. They do almost any job for money and have some fearsome characters within their ranks, you can be one of them!

Post requirements is two paragraphs or more twice a week.
alien races can be accepted aswell as AI provided you aren't some sort of walking tank that cannot fit in most rooms let alone move about a ship in space.

Ask questions or show enthusiasm below

Our story begins in the city of Soarsea, a trading hub on a island within the south blue. It doesn't matter what you look for because in Soarsea someone has it. Goods from all over the south blue (and sometimes even the other blue seas and beyond) make their way to and from this beautiful seaside city. But like most places in this world, Soarside has a cruel underbelly.
A young man Lalo-Dee grew up despising his hometown for many reasons. The weakness of the townsfolk, the petty nature of civilians and their class systems, the navy so easily paid off and crooked, and of course the thug who ruled over Soarsea with a iron grip...

All of these problems were set in stone before Lalo was born, a Pirate captain has had this island under his thumb for the last twenty years. It was Lalo-Dee who vowed to end him. If he couldn't take down the man who dictates his home, his people, the lives of the people and himself... how could he look into the distance claiming "I'll see it all"
If he couldn't even see past the colours of Capain Gordie "Ape-man" Patrick.
Lalo's parents had their lives ended by ape-man's crew. Everyone including Lalo saw getting kicked about, threatened and being outnumbered as a daily part of life.

"it won't last forever, I'm fighting back, making plans..."
Lalo often spoke such words to the street urchins who grew up like him, though this time there was weight behind it.
Captain "Ape-man" Patrick recently invited many other up and coming pirate captains to a parlay at Soarsea. The rumours being he had prizes and treasure for those willing to cooperate.
The ape-man killed each captain who opposed him,
His forces seize each pirate ship while their captains were at the meeting,
Each crew member left alive was given a choice...
"join my fleet! Or crumble and die at my feet! Pwhahahahahahahahahahah"

It's been three days since captain Patrick's cunning ambush. However all is not well, the captains newest treasure has been stolen! While his men rampage through the city...
The civilians and pirates who hadn't joined the ape mans forces soon found themselves before a young man claiming to be the infamous thief the pirates are after...
"I know your here because of unfortunate reasons, but as a unfortunate soul myself I see you all as lucky. You all here, each one of you... has a chance to set things right!
I've lived my whole life under ole Gordies rule. So to have a number of men and women seething with hatred at the man who murdered your family, killed your captain, ruined your livelihood!!... I suddenly feel blessed. Cause I Lalo-Dee have a plan to make the Ape man pay. We'll exact painful retribution that we can all call justice. Get payment for the misfortune, Avenge your family and friends deathes! Follow me to revenge so we can soar freely towards our dreams!"
======================

One piece Rp, but instead of following the canon I had a plan to shake up it up somewhat and we can all make entirely new characters for rival pirates and navy officials.

I figure depending on how many people join would determine how many characters one would play. This rp is somewhat of a slow burn. The starting island of Soarsea is in the middle of South blue and from this arc the newly formed pirates would travel to a few different islands before hitting reverse mountain and the grand line.

Players would be encouraged to pitch ideas for character arcs, similar to the beginning of one piece.
(Instead of forming a crew along the way, more each crew member originating from the south blue getting a arc for closure. A island with a asshole who made character's life shit for example)

The first arc being the captain Lalo-Dee forming a crew from the remnants of other pirates and civilians with a reason to hate the first villian,
Then a mixture of player scenarios and my own all the way along until finding the one piece. As it's south blue karate island would be a main arc as well aha
===========================================
A similar idea for a starting point that I had was that the first island of the grand line is subject to a battle in which one big ass crew decimates a number of smaller ships and crews, the survivors of this battle having lost their ship and crew have to band together to fix a ship from the wrecks and hunt after the ones who killed erryone

As far as characters and their abilities I'd rather each player leave room for growth, can't start off as a skywalking haki using badass son of a gun...
But techniques and devil fruits are allowed (Though there has to be some sorta limit)

Post requirements would be a paragraph or more twice a week

I've done so many of these you probably have some idea already but I will post something more substantial here at some point

View attachment 900538
The walled city of Desara, the grand capital of human achievement. For over one thousand years the Leo bloodline has ruled over the territory, building Desara's fortifications and strength. Inside the castle grounds of Desara a grand marble church houses a man and woman... The Leo family have always been religious, to the point they follow the churches word as law. Richard Leo was no different. As a young boy Richard was there as his father announced the new prophet, the woman chosen by God to speak on heavens behalf.

Fifty two years later the prophet had her first vision...
A evil rises, grows, A demon from the depths of the ground...
the demons life brings terror in its wake...
It changes the land and sea we live upon, as it's foul twisted form reaches the surface of our world...
The demons ambition will raise a army, towers will break the soil and emerge spreading violence and fear...

Only the stars can make a difference. Deep within the church of Desara is light for the coming darkness, holy stones that shall make the foundation of power that shall destroy evil... Legends must partake in a ritual to create heavens chosen warriors, angels born on the mortal world, the stars shall save us...

The prophecy was vague and longer... but king Leo drank in each word, asked questions and tried to draw understanding from it all.

Needless to say. Everyone in Desara was skeptical, "god bless Leo," "he wishes he had the same tale as his grandpa," "Like anything could ruin this time of peace! Humans rival elves now!!"

That is until a massive dark tower grew in the distance, seemingly overnight. Monster population also doubled in the area. Goblins, slimes, gnolls... A inconvience grew to a threat as the farms outside the walled city soon fell to monsters. Desara's guards and all the kings army fought the monstrous numbers, despite winning each battle only suffering small casualties and low death counts. The creatures always return in higher number, some of the guards claim the goblins and gnolls are getting smarter...

King Leo demanded legends to complete the ritual
He Demanded that people who are skilled and powerful step forward!
Only if the prophecy is fulfilled shall evil die.
Leo was starting to lose hope, all the people so far who had stood before him and the prophet were apparently, "lacking the light"
-------------------
Should you choose to play you would make a character that falls under one of two categories...

1) your character is a legend! of some sort, brilliant in battle and unique.
(Every legend should have a different weapon and potential for magic. Can't have three firebending swordsmen in the same group)

2) your character is a Star-child! They appear when a ritual is successful. The star children are Immortal and have a mixture of powers depending on the legends in said ritual. Not only are they talented with multiple types of magic/ability The star children are literally powered by a star from the heavens.
(While you would be OP you lack training and skill.)

This is a medieval fantasy rp of my own design with a fair bit of inspiration from old generic anime.

While it will be a somewhat serious affair I aim to make It lighthearted and funny at times the same way a drama has jokes or silly moments. The plot focuses on the party travelling through the lands clearing dungeons, killing monsters and aiming to slay the demon king.

Post requirements is two/three paragraphs once a week (or more)
Not sure how many players would be needed or would suit so I figured I'd post the check and see who rocks up

If you want to express interest or ask questions please do so.

CS page here

War, war never changes.
Except for when Im the GM of a naruto rp! Like many, I have started a Naruto rp or two which could have gone better. My idea was to have a number of players in different teams. Set in the Naruto universe but with changes here there and other places.
The main changes that you all need to know...

1) No Naruto, we will have a Npc Jinchūriki unless someone wants to apply for that character.
2) Itachi killed all the Uchiha including sasuke. No one gets sharingan, you can make your own Kekkei genkai's or draw inspiration from other characters/material.
3) the tailed beasts may be different animals cause the idea of a 3 tailed penguin made of chakra makes me giggle.

I plan on This roleplay (like the anime) going for a decent while,
(As well as having a sequel where all your previous characters look shit in comparison to their kids.)

Have your character move up from the rank of Genin to become chunin,
Complete missions and deal with drama as well as laughs,
Interact with each other during down time.

I figure a clean start is better and That too many people can be harder to plot for. In terms of not leaving out chracters or teams.
So with that I offer five spots for anyone to submit a character!

Rise as genin by completing missions!
Form friendships that could last forever or end in betrayal!
Contribute to a retelling of the ninja world on the brink of war due to ungodly creatures made of Chakra!

The main story will eventually focus on our characters dealing with all new original tailed beasts!
(And killer bee because who would ever change him?)
Of course there's more that will happen.. but I won't tell here, you'll have to play to find out.

Who here cares?
Seeing as ninjas work in groups of three the smallest amout of players to start is two people and the maximum I will accept for now is six players. Seven including me, this will form two teams which I think will work better then my idea previously.
This would be a casual/above causal level. You can write as much as you want but there better be more then a sentence and at least a paragraph.

I'll be posting the link to a character sheet and the rp soon enough. If you are interested and have a character in mind Like this post and I shall add you to the list of people to tag once pages are up.

If you care about how the cs will look let me know if you prefer to have stats that can level up and dictate how well your characters can act or if we go by a honor system of some sort aha

I put some effort into making this rp and sadly due to irl problems a number of players have had to drop or leave. I don't blame anyone mind you but I figured it would be worth a retry with a bit of change.

View attachment 905042
Long ago, the kingdoms of Jarack were in constant battle...To save you all the trouble I'll just touch on a few things.

Jareedi rules Jarack, With fire and metal they consistently win the wars fought against Maho over many years. Always expanding further and further.
They forged the armies that could conquer Maho and march onward to Akuma but it was in no way a easy victory.
The magic king chose to surrender rather than request assistance from the tribals of Akuma.
This led to the creation of Rolragga, the best of Jareedi and Maho fused into one beautiful enchanted city.
In current days, Jarack lives in a age of uneasy peace.

With the death of the fire king, his wife proved herself cunning aswell as strong and she has been elected as ruler.
In a effort to control her divided kingdom Shina Hart creates a new title that demands respect and alludes to her strength and power. The Dragon Queen.

With the Magic King's surrender Ains Circa was able to save the grand library of Mogga, Though the city was taken and remade into Rolragga with jareedi forces occupying more land. The magic king has spent years building strength and scheming.

Alot has happened in Akuma, to put it short forty seven tribes united under one chief. Welt Stawa is a legend amongst the akumans, the most talented beast master in all the land. It was on the back of a purple Dragon Welt demanded the land of fire and magic respect his people and his land... Of course when a man riding a mythical monster rocks up and makes demands people listen.

They have managed to form a alliance between the three kingdoms...
At the dragon queens request, the three lands plan to offer important figures as marriage canidates, a way to strengthen the bonds between the lands.
But while the Dragon Queen continues to assert dominance over Jarack and the magic king wishes to conquer the lands of Jarack and further...
The Akumans have news of a new terrifying threat to the lands. Shadows, demons, ghosts... Many names are given to these mysterious enemies.

A event is being held in Rolragga, royalty and important figures from all across Jarack shall be in attendance. It is there the Akumans shall share what they have seen.
But is it to late?
===============================
This is a medieval fantasy world with magic and monsters, There is two main narratives at play here...
1) who shall rule Jarack? Each kingdom has the means to rule, some easier than others but all three wish to sit on top with the other two being subservient.

2) a fourth faction moves to invade Jarack, they rival all of Jaracks kingdoms and could easily defeat them all one by one.
Only one kingdom knows of these foriegn invaders.

If you choose to play you shall be making a character to fill a role,
Jareedi, Maho and Akuma each have different agendas and goals which I shall give to each player as needed.

A party is being thrown in Rolragga, the three rulers have each sent representatives of their land.
The important figures here being the Princes and princesses with the knights and nobles from each kingdom.

Each ruler is lucky enough to be blessed with at least three children of age, (princes and princesses)
Each kingdom has sent a entourage to accompany these members of nobility.
If you wish to make a character please post here what kingdom your character is from and what role they play.
For example
"I'd like to play as a Warrior of Akuma"
So I'd tag that person where relevant and everyone knows that spot is taken.
I aim to make the CS page once people show interest but I'll remind you if you reserve a limited role and do not make a cs in time you can lose your spot to someone quicker.

(I'll most likely have a character of some importance in each faction but I only plan on making one member of royalalty. Most likely from Akuma.)

Akuma faction
(Strange technology and rare magic. Seen as dangerous tribals)
((Basically Jedi without the religion))
Akuma’s king shall be played by me
Eldest Son- NeonFlow NeonFlow
Kings kid
Kings kid
Chosen Warrior-
Advisor-

Jareedi kingdom
(Fire, water an earth magic aswell as talented blacksmiths. Seen as outstanding warriors)
((Inspired by avatar the last airbender in terms of style magic etc))
The dragon Queen shall be played by me
Queen's kid-
Queen's kid-
Queen's kid-
Elite knight-

Maho kingdom
(Home of magic, birthplace of Artefacts and enchantments. Seen as brilliant mages)
((Mix Harry potter with anime))
The magic king is played by me
Kings kid 1
Kings kid 2
Kings kid 3
Royal adviser-
Elite Spellsword-

Mysterious fourth faction
(these people have very unique magic and if you choose to play as one of these roles you may be on a bit of a leash)
((The perfect threat))
Captured assassin-
Defector-
Traitor-
Turncoat-
Let me know if your keen or have questions.

Last edited:
Just a bump, but at this point I'm willing to adapt any plot for a group rp as a trio rp,
You someone and me.

Sound off if you care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back