• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pocket-Sized

Suki had been so absorbed in her book that until Roy called out a rather mean goodbye she didn't look up, at which point she puffed out her cheeks and went a little red from embarrassment again, "I won't~…." she muttered stubbornly to no one in particular, standing up with the book after finishing her chapter and closing it, her hands stroking the cover gently as she smiled at it cheerfully with a giggle and walked towards the front, deciding to take it out to finish the rest, "Hey! Yuuki~ Can I get this out please?~…." she asked timidly, still blushing a little though her cheeks were now 'un-puffed'. She placed the book on the desk, 'The Secret Garden' the title read, not her usual book to take out, she generally took out gardening tips and tricks related things, or encyclopaedias on different plant species.

"Ah so you decided to check this book out in the end huh?" He said checking out the book for her his cheeks a little red himself. He handed her a bookmark as well putting it in the book handing book back to her. "Here you go! I hope you like it!"

@TheHappyPikachu

Suki nodded, "I'm sure I will!~" she replied cheerfully, a small smile on her face as she took both it and the bookmark, placing the bookmark in her satchel while holding the book itself close to her chest, chests still a little pink, "You're always so helpful Yuuki!~" she continued cheerfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm glad!" He said full on smiling now "the book isn't due until three weeks so you can take your time!" He said writing something down his book out the way. He noticed that a few people hasn't returned their books yet and that he would have to get them back later. He sighed quietly and flipped throu the pages circling the names of the people who hadn't yet returned their books.

@TheHappyPikachu

Joseph "Buki" Yamamotto (tiny)
"hello all! Full member now and ready to role play! If you will have me?
His middle name was not Buki, it was Keith, they gave him that name because he was a pretty boy and his hair was soft (skin relatively too but his hair seemed to be inhuman in its softness despite his hard running to the library and having to run everywhere, being six inches tall was quite annoying). He was new to this giant neighborhood and was trying to forget his past and not let any one especially a girl for that matter feel his hair (his hood he kept on for this reason) he hated to be teased and wanted to fit in finally his giant family was tired of moving but loved him enough to keep doing it and would love it if he would not get depressed at the drop of a hat...

Buki was the name apparently of his sister and he did not want them to find out she went to the giant college in town (assuming there is one) his sister was older in apparent in age from him (him being 15 [well 14 1/4] and her a grown up 19)but his sister loved him and would do anything to stop the teasing, but it did not stop however it started. He was a registered tiny, (born in a giant world and not an official tiny world resident dual citizenship and all that) but he did not go to the giant school per say but studied in a classroom in those schools solo with any other dual citizens. When they found out he had a sister and then felt his hair then the teasing started, his only comfort was the books he put his head in and he loved to read with his sister she was to meet him today at the library and she was his best friend and he loved her and would protect her even if a regular size person would threaten her.
He was running into the library when he ran into a pair of legs not watching where he was going to the rental counter next to the entrance...
"Ouch! I always run into the silliest things...oh my excuse me miss..." he looked for a second "oh... I am terribly sorry sir, I almost had you mistaken for a...well um good bye I am meeting my sister here!" He finished with a run toward the first table showing the card he had on his (explanation card for tinies tapped to his back) to the librarian to make sure he (or she) did not panic from seeing a tiny person that was walking on his own or in case that same person was under aware of his status, before going to the table, and waiting patiently for his sister.

Last edited:
Despite Joseph's clumsiness he was quite smart, he always paid attention in class and never interpreted the teacher unless he had a relevant question or discussion and was waiting for his sister to come and teach him about the human world more, he did not always live in the large human world but he did not like living in the tiny world much not that he remembered it much but the bigger the world the bigger the adventure thought Joseph if only he was more courageous he would love to go on some adventure for the love of a giant girl or beat a powerful enemy to save his own people but the only adventures he would have would be in his own dreams. (if someone would like to play Joseph's adopted sister they can. Wanted to give someone an opportunity to get in the role play if they want. Her name is Bukhita Barbarella Esmirrelda you can go with a different middle and last name if you wish, but Bukhita is her first name or Buki for short you may change age and details if you wish to make it your own too)

Last edited:
His sister Bukhita came in and he waved from his spot, not knowing it was impossible to see him at the table. She found him quick and she sat down and kissed his head, he blushed real bad and said , " Stop, Buki they will wonder if we are a couple, I do want to get a girl, just not yet." They continued on with the lesson and every so often when they had a quiz afterward Bukhita would kiss him for every occasional right answer. He could not see, despite his smartness, what she was doing for him: she was making him comfortable with being kissed and touched by a girl he was scared of what a girl would do to him. He saw the videotapes of what grown woman did to tiny men and he was terrified, but more and more she was giving him courage. (His tiny father showed him propaganda films that showed giant girls doing bad things to tiny men when he was young, it's good he is with the family he is with now.)

Bukhita noticed there might be some other tines in the room, and shouting but rather softly " if any tinies are in the room we would love to study with you!" Getting a "shh!" From the librarian half heartedly because they noticed she was being nice the librarian went back to work not noticing the book pile

Bukhita noticed some poor tiny in a pile of books she gently took the books off and picked him up and said, "hello my name is Bukhita would you like a ground seat, or a table seat with me and my step brother? Now if you get a ground seat i do (whispers not ) want you to look up my skirt please."in that instant Joseph strained his eyes from looking down her shirt, she noticed and said, "Joseph are you going to have to clean my shoes with your toothbrush again to remind you I can not stand pervertedness?" He straightened up real quick and said in a loud whisper, "her feet wreak!." That seemed to end it for both of them, she was waiting for the tiny to see if he wanted to join them at the table and Joseph was studying what he could reach.

Last edited:
Joseph wears a hat and long pants because he seems to have something to hide beneath them, you can't see his ears beneath his hat and hood and he seams to guard his rear a ton. He has short silky white hair from what you can see.
His sister Bukhita was a different story, long silky blue black hair, tan silky skin, her college suit was very flattering, almost have been built to accentuate her legs and hair (her best parts). She was endowed like any other girl but if that part looked good, it would be because her skin there was tan and smooth. All in all they both rate about a7.9 on the good looks scale, might be an 8.5 possibly if Joseph ever took off his hood or hat, but if they only knew (giving you guys a secret to uncover)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back