• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help PM

Cold Ramen Noodles

This account is closed.
Another question, sorry! Are likes given in PMs private? Meaning only you and the person you are chatting with can see them?

Also, do they count towards your total like count?

And what's the difference between cookie and the heart one?

Another question, sorry! Are likes given in PMs private? Meaning only you and the person you are chatting with can see them?

Also, do they count towards your total like count?

And what's the difference between cookie and the heart one?

The Cookie says Like. The Heart says, Love. Love is a stronger emotion then like. The ratings in PMs are private. I'm not completely sure if they count for your overall total but it should I think.

The Cookie says Like. The Heart says, Love. Love is a stronger emotion then like. The ratings in PMs are private. I'm not completely sure if they count for your overall total but it should I think.

Thank you! Sorry for being annoying with so many questions. When something changes for me (like a site update) it drives me crazy to not figure everything out.

Thank you! Sorry for being annoying with so many questions. When something changes for me (like a site update) it drives me crazy to not figure everything out.

You are not annoying :).

It is perfectly fine, we will answer questions to the best of our ability, so if you got them then keep reaching out C:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back