• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help PM not working (I'm not "new")

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In case you dont remember, I'm not brand new. been here about a month. So this issue isn't because I havent interacted enough.

So I opened a convo, sent a mesaage. I got a reply. no reason for a block or anything, everything is friendly. But I now cannot send a response. There is no error message or notification. But neither the Send nor Preview buttons work. they flash like they have been clicked, but do nothing. I can attach a file, format the message, etc. But just cant send or preview the message. wtf?

Help Please?

Does it do this for all of your conversations or just one?

If you can report the PM it will allow us to see if it does the same for us when we access it.

Admins confirmed that the DM was really borked. Nothing on the user's end.

Murdergurl Murdergurl please right-click and leave the message. We recommend that you start a new conversation with the user.

Murdergurl Murdergurl "View All Conversations" and select the DM from the list of messages. From the dropdown that appears at the bottom, click "Leave Messages". See if that process works rather than trying to leave through the DM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back