• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion PM Navigation

MyUsualTriumph

Chocohoe
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

So I've been on the site for a few years now and I've really loved the experience! I'm so grateful for the skills I've gained and for the friends I've made both on site and off.

But, having been on the site for years, I've had PMs for years. I have some story threads that are up to 16 pages long and some chats that are nearly 75. Navigation in the site's current iteration is a struggle to say the least.

Currently, the only way to navigate PMs on mobile is to scroll all of the way to the bottom and select the page from there. On desktop, this isn't an issue, but on mobile it is a bit of a chore, especially when trying to find that one incredibly specific moment that you want to reread or edit.

In previous iterations of the site we've had either a page select at the top of the page for PMs or an auto-down button that really helped with navigation. Would it be possible to revive either of these features? I see that we have a page select on top on the desktop site, but it is not currently on the mobile site. :(

Thanks for everything you do!

Muse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back