• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Plus Ultra! Looking for a My Hero Academia roleplay

anime

mapleserp

Eloquent Brawler
New User

Not new to RP.

10+ years under my belt

Lookin' specifically for someone to play that lovable dork Toshinori (All Might) for me - of course I'm absolutely stoked to play a character of your choice for you in return.

Look under the spoilers tags for more details!

About Me:

Over 20

Friendly, relaxed, chill

Ready to double. Doubling is my jam, my dudes. Lemme play the absolute hell outta that character you've always wanted to ship with for you in exchange for you doing the same for me!

OC x CANON is what i'm is looking for right now.

Post length varies between novella, and short and sweet. Lemme know what kinda word count you're most comfortable with.

Romance please. The sappier the better.

But also action and adventure and drama and humor, and all that good good stuff, please.

Looking for long term partners, but I won't lose my cool if you lose interest.

About the roleplay

I do have some plot ideas for this!

I'll love you forever and a day if you've got your own plot ideas to bring to the table, however. Lay 'em on me!

I'm looking for someone to play that lovable dork Toshinori (All Might) for me. I've got a thing for earnest, kind, selfless, tragic dudes, and this guy's pushing all those buttons.

let me love you, you tragic dork ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I'll play anyone you want me to for yourself provided I know the characters (I'm only caught up on the anime, sorry)

Below is a list of characters I enjoy writing as the most. If the character you want isn't listed, feel free to ask anyway. I'm very flexible and willing to try.

In no particular order:

Aizawa

Shigaraki???

Endeavor?? (i've never gotten to write for him - I just think it might be interesting with the right plot)

Hizashi

Kirishima

Midoriya

Todoroki

Bakugo

Last edited:
New User

Not new to RP.

10+ years under my belt

Lookin' specifically for someone to play that lovable dork Toshinori (All Might) for me - of course I'm absolutely stoked to play a character of your choice for you in return.

Look under the spoilers tags for more details!

About Me:

Over 20

Friendly, relaxed, chill

Ready to double. Doubling is my jam, my dudes. Lemme play the absolute hell outta that character you've always wanted to ship with for you in exchange for you doing the same for me!

OC x CANON is what i'm is looking for right now.

Post length varies between novella, and short and sweet. Lemme know what kinda word count you're most comfortable with.

Romance please. The sappier the better.

But also action and adventure and drama and humor, and all that good good stuff, please.

Looking for long term partners, but I won't lose my cool if you lose interest.

About the roleplay

I do have some plot ideas for this!

I'll love you forever and a day if you've got your own plot ideas to bring to the table, however. Lay 'em on me!

I'm looking for someone to play that lovable dork Toshinori (All Might) for me. I've got a thing for earnest, kind, selfless, tragic dudes, and this guy's pushing all those buttons.

let me love you, you tragic dork ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I'll play anyone you want me to for yourself provided I know the characters (I'm only caught up on the anime, sorry)

Below is a list of characters I enjoy writing as the most. If the character you want isn't listed, feel free to ask anyway. I'm very flexible and willing to try.

In no particular order:

Aizawa

Endeavor?? (i've never gotten to write for him - I just think it might be interesting with the right plot)

Hizashi

Kirishima

Midoriya

Todoroki

Bakugo
Hello! I'd be interested in doing some rp with you! :) I've written as All Might and I've been wanting to roleplay as him more often!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back