• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Plucked Threads - multiversal crossover roleplay hullabaloo

I am very interested! Can a character be from a game, and can it be a customizable player character? (Like the protagonists in the elder scrolls series?)

I am very interested! Can a character be from a game, and can it be a customizable player character? (Like the protagonists in the elder scrolls series?)

I'll say something like Elder Scrolls, no, since those characters don't have a default personality. Someone from, say, Saints Row would be fine, since they act outside of the player's control.

Ah, interesting. There are certainly a few characters that I'd be interested in playing.

Interested. It’s still open right? Although I want to use a character that it’s never been confirmed if they were an entire group or one person(They’ve never been seen in person). The possible group (in which I would be using a individual from the group) or person I think has enough of a personality shown through their actions and writing. It’s still okay for me to do that right?

PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Yup, still open! I should put the character thread in the OP, huh?

I'm gonna say that... it's not a no, but obviously I'd have to see what you were talking about before making a judgement call.

Ok, I'm back. Sorry got sucked into the greymoor chapter of eso. At least I know who I want to play now, assuming this is still open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back