• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Plucked Threads (Characters)

I can just delete the good at anything on the first try part, is not important to me.

She's no diferent from the P3P protagonist that you already accepted, at least she's limited to only four average detailed summons than a God of Death, Orpheus and a unknown one. Arca is the only one kidnapped, she has to summon the others for battle

Neo Alice Neo Alice Sure, but Orpheus, Thanatos, and other Personas don't usually have a personality of their own. To your point, though, them being summonable does help with their inclusion, though I'll only allow one to be "used" at a time. (I'm not sure how Cross works, exactly).

That's ok, one at the time it is. And don't worry, "cross" is just a political correct word. Basically, humans become best friends with beings of other worlds and can summon them to battle. The thing is that in the Summon Night franchise humans used to force those beings and enslaved them to fight. In SN5 however, those things were left in the past and society has evolved to accept and correct their mistakes. Still, is offensive to refer to the summoned ones as such, the term "Cross" is used instead as a sign of friendship and respect.

Neo Alice Neo Alice Alright! So just cutting out her "great at everything first try" bit and be sure to limit her Cross pals to one at a time. And maybe also a bit of a cooldown sorta thing, so she can't swap between them at will? OR would that be a bit much?

Ikit.png

Ikit Claw, Chief Warlock-Engineer of Clan Skyre
Warhammer Fantasy

Personality
Ikit Claw is, by all means, utterly mad, just like the rest of the Skaven race, and much like the other warlock-engineers of Clan Skyre, a genius as well. What sets him apart from his brethren is his sheer intelligence, insight, and prowess in the field of magic. It is he who is responsible for some of skavendom's most terrifying engines of destruction, as well as the sheer scale of Clan Skyre's forges. Just like the rest of his verminous ilk, Ikit is also egotistical and arrogant, believing in his own superiority over any other being, Skaven or otherwise, and it is of the utmost importance to him that his blatant superiority be proven, for all to see. Ikit firmly believes that in order to achieve this, he must craft a weapon or engine of doom so destructive and devastating, that recognition of him would surpass even his mighty lord, Morskittar. Ikit is willing to go to any lengths to achieve this, sacrificing the lives of countless beings, skaven and surface dweller alike. Ikit even takes delight in destruction and devastation, finding joy whenever one of his inventions brings death to his foes.

Powers/Abilities
Ikit Claw is a brilliant tinkerer and inventor, with both many of the Skaven's greatest inventions coming from him, as well as all of his own equipment being forged by his own cunning hands. On top of this, he is incredibly capable of adapting the designs, inventions, and concepts to his own needs, often adding a Skaven twist to them which makes them far more destructive, both for the enemy and the one using said weapons.

Ikit Claw is just an apt sorcerer as he is an inventor, capable of many destructive spells and rituals, the nature of which, being Skaven in origin, often elude foes, allowing him to catch other magic users off guard. Due to Skaven based magic being inherently similar to Dark Elven Dhar, Ikit Claw, like other Skaven Warlocks and Dark Elf Witches, is not particularly reliant on the flow of magic in the region, due to Dhar primarily being based around the will of the user over magic itself rather than working with the flow of it. Ikit is also incredibly unique in his ability to learn from and make use of other magical techniques, making him an incredibly unpredictable force.

Although his melee combat skills pale in comparison to his prowess as an inventor and sorcerer, he is still quite apt at close quarters combat, enough so that with the help of his own unique weapon and armor, he is still something to be feared, especially as his own madness helps inhibit the fear that a Skaven would normally feel when their life was on the line.

Equipment:
Iron Frame: A magical suit of armor, infused with the hellish substance known as warpstone, crafted by Ikit Claw himself, which artificially enhances the users strength and dexterity by a rather impressive degree. The suit is also incredibly resilient, allowing the user to survive far more physical and magical damage than they normally would. It also comes with a claw on one of its hands, which has a built in warpfire thrower, a Skaven version of a flamethrower powered by warpstone, which allows it to burn hotter than normal and do far more horrible damage than a normal fire would.

Storm Daemon: A magical Halberd, also infused with warpstone, created and wielded by Ikit Claw. It is also capable of unleashing a bolt of pure warp lightning, often with devastating results.

Backstory:
Ikit Claw is one of the most powerful sorcerers in the world, having gleamed much from a life devoted to the pursuit of magic and technology alike. In the decades prior to the Second Skaven Civil War, Ikit Claw traveled across the world, from the distant lands of Cathay, the buried vaults of Vorshgar in the northern wastes, and the ancient monolithic ruins within the jungles of Lustria, building an encyclopedic knowledge of the magic and technology of the various civilized races.

When he returned to Skavenblight, the capital of the Under-Empire, Ikit Claw found it on the brink of war. Seeing the incoming conflict, he rushed to his lord's side, and stood ready. Shortly after, Clan Pestilens would make their move, igniting the multi-century long conflict. Ikit Claw would personally lead Clan Skyre's forces in Skavenblight, sweeping through the city and eliminating all opposition, with none being able to stand against the combined might of Skyre's mighty warmachines and Ikit's own magical prowess. Ikit Claw's forces seized the sprawling city with an unshakable grip, and Lord Morskittar declared himself ruler of Skavenblight, and all of the Under-Empire. However, by this time, the fighting had spread throughout the Under-Empire, enough so that, symbolically, control of Skavenblight meant little.

Clan Skyre's rule in Skavenblight would be absolute for the next few centuries, and during this time, Ikit Claw was Lord Morskittar's most trusted servant, as well as the force behind the creation of the great warforges in the city. It was he who would oversee all of Morskittar's great plans as well, and it was Ikit, before anyone else, who sensed the great rising tide of Dark Magic the preceded the great Chaos incursion into the Empire of Man. Due to Ikit's foresight, Morskittar was prepared when the Grey Seers invoked the Skaven's God, the Great Horned Rat, to finally put an end to the centuries long conflict.

After the Civil War, Ikit Claw set about creating a weapon the likes of which has never been seen by man, elf, dwarf, ork or skaven, known as the Doomsphere. Capable of laying waste to entire cities in hellish, otherworldly fire that only leaves smoldering ruins and shadowy imprints where once stood living beings. It was only due to the valiant efforts of the dwarf Klarak Bronzehammer that Ikit has not yet managed to perfect the Doomsphere, or produce more of them, but, so long as he lives, the entire world is under risk of annihilation by the hands of the great Warlock-Engineer.

Point Taken
Sometime after the Second Skaven Civil War and the creation of the first Doomsphere prototype, but before the End Times.

Neo Alice Neo Alice Alright! So just cutting out her "great at everything first try" bit and be sure to limit her Cross pals to one at a time. And maybe also a bit of a cooldown sorta thing, so she can't swap between them at will? OR would that be a bit much?

Definitively a bit much, either one at the time or cooldown not both. That would be kind of an overkill for a summoner

NobleSixIsInACave NobleSixIsInACave What sort of magic can Ikit Claw do, exactly? What's the scope?

Neo Alice Neo Alice Yeah, alright, so one at a time but she can swap if she's able.. Is that good?

So, he isn't going to be performing absolutely insane feats, like singlehandedly summoning some greater demon or god to his plane of existence or anything. His spells are going to be mostly things like Warp Lightning, which is essentially a lightning strike, which, assuming from its effects, has a few meter blast radius at the point it strikes or Scorch which looks to usually be something like a 15-25 meter cone of fire, and other spells of that level. The real thing that would make him so powerful is just how long he can go with that and how capable he is of learning other people's spells, because he is known to use similarly powerful dark elf spells. He'd also be very skilled at enchantment and deciphering the inner workings of other magics. None of it would be meta-levels of powerful though as that is simply extremely rare, if almost non-existent, in Warhammer Fantasy.

So much green

Green is a very common color that is associated with Skaven, figured it fit.

Green is a very common color that is associated with Skaven, figured it fit.

Lol. I figured. I did a similar thing with my character sheet. It's just that particular shade took me off-guard. (Honestly, I'm just trying to make some light conversation so this doesn't feel like a thread of total strangers.)

Darklord95 Darklord95 I told my boyfriend about this roleplay and how you were bringing Fawful to the party and now he won't stop talking about bean people! You hit him right in the nostalgia.

Lol. I figured. I did a similar thing with my character sheet. It's just that particular shade took me off-guard. (Honestly, I'm just trying to make some light conversation so this doesn't feel like a thread of total strangers.)

Darklord95 Darklord95 I told my boyfriend about this roleplay and how you were bringing Fawful to the party and now he won't stop talking about bean people! You hit him right in the nostalgia.
yeyeah!!!!!

Last edited:
PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Hrmmmm... As much as I like the idea behind it, I feel like I should be a bit of a stickler on this, since this group is a bit broader than what I was expecting and doesn't seem to have an exact representative within the SCP lore (as far as I'm aware). Sorry to say but I think Dr. Wondertainment won't really work.

tv-show-ben-10-ben-tennyson-wallpaper-preview.jpg

"It's hero time!"

Name:
Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson

Universe:

Personality:
NEEEE NEEE NEEEE NEEE NEEEEEEEEE

Ben 10!
He's a kid and he wants to have fun!
But when you need a superhero he gets the job done.

Ben 10!
With a device that he wears on his arm,
he can change his shape and save the world from harm!

When trouble's taking place.
He gets right in its face!
Ben 10!
When lives on the line.
It's hero time!
Ben 10!

Powers/Abilities:
Aside from being an ordinary human, he is evidenced to have many feats as a human alone, such as being a 'natural' at things that some might take a long while to master, being ambidexterous and so on.

Equipment/Belongings:
Ben Tennyson wields the Omnitrix, said to be the most powerful device in the universe. It can scan, catalog and allow the user to transform into a wide array of sapient species that exist in the galaxy and beyond.
Ben also brings along his hoverboard, acquired from his old friend Tetrax Shard.

Backstory:
DEEEE DEEEE DEEE DEEE DEEE DEEEEEE
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

It started when an alien device did what it did
It stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid
Now he's got superpowers he's no ordinary kid
He's Ben 10

So if you see him you might be in for a big surprise
He'll turn into an alien before your very eyes
He's slimy, creepy, fast and strong
He's every shape and size
He's Ben 10

Armed with powers he's on the case
Fighting off evil from earth or space
He'll never stop till he makes them pay
'Cause he's the baddest kid to ever save day

Ben 10

B-B-B-Ben
B-B-B-Ben

Point taken:
At least after the end of Omniverse.​

Last edited:
tv-show-ben-10-ben-tennyson-wallpaper-preview.jpg

"It's hero time!"

Name:
Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson

Universe:

Personality:
NEEEE NEEE NEEEE NEEE NEEEEEEEEE

Ben 10!
He's a kid and he wants to have fun!
But when you need a superhero he gets the job done.

Ben 10!
With a device that he wears on his arm,
he can change his shape and save the world from harm!

When trouble's taking place.
He gets right in its face!
Ben 10!
When lives on the line.
It's hero time!
Ben 10!

Powers/Abilities:
He is also able to manipulate mana and use magic, learned from his cousin Gwen. While not shown to be used by any modern-day Ben, at least one depiction of his future self, Ben 10000, displays this feat.

Equipment/Belongings:
Ben Tennyson wields the Omnitrix, said to be the most powerful device in the universe. It can scan, catalog and allow the user to transform into a wide array of sapient species that exist in the galaxy and beyond.
Ben also brings along his hoverboard, acquired from his old friend Tetrax Shard.

Backstory:
DEEEE DEEEE DEEE DEEE DEEE DEEEEEE
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

It started when an alien device did what it did
It stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid
Now he's got superpowers he's no ordinary kid
He's Ben 10

So if you see him you might be in for a big surprise
He'll turn into an alien before your very eyes
He's slimy, creepy, fast and strong
He's every shape and size
He's Ben 10

Armed with powers he's on the case
Fighting off evil from earth or space
He'll never stop till he makes them pay
'Cause he's the baddest kid to ever save day

Ben 10

B-B-B-Ben
B-B-B-Ben

Point taken:
At least after the end of Omniverse.​
OMG YES! 🤣

Crow Crow Actually I might've jumped the gun there. Double post just to make sure you see this.

How many aliens does this Ben have?

All of them - every alien acquired from the start of the original series to the end of Omniverse. Of course, there's no Ultimate forms since those go with the Ultimatrix...

PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Hrmmmm... As much as I like the idea behind it, I feel like I should be a bit of a stickler on this, since this group is a bit broader than what I was expecting and doesn't seem to have an exact representative within the SCP lore (as far as I'm aware). Sorry to say but I think Dr. Wondertainment won't really work.
No problem. I suppose it makes sense since it’s cant solidly be conseridered a character. I’ll have think on a new one for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back