• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Plotting with amami? (always open!) (Fandoms Inside)

-kokichi-

it’s a lie!
Hello everyone. I am amami. and I am looking for some good, long term fandom roleplays! I am into plenty of fandoms and I will do Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, or OC x OC. I am semi advanced to advanced, posting around 2-6 paragraphs but it will depend on how many characters I am playing. I will like to state that doubling up for Canon x OC is required though I will not be doubling up for OC x OC. I am 18 years old and it is highly recommended that you are 18+ of age for my own comfort. I am active though I cannot be on here 24/7 ya know. I ask that you do not bump me or nag me for a response unless it has been a full week.

I am begging you to not ask me to play a character that is not listed in my list of who i can play. I list who i can play and if a character is not listed, then I am unable to play them. For example, let’s say for The Walking Dead, I list out that I can play Eric, Carl, Glenn, and Tara. Those are the only characters I am able to play as.

I highly prefer that you are LGBTQ+ friendly. I can do any gender pairing.

Do not just up and ditch a thread, ghosting basically. Lose interest? Please tell me beforehead so that I know. I am not going to be angry so don’t be scared to tell me.

My fandoms are listed below!

Supernatural (I am only doing BxB for this so keep that in mind)

Play for me: Crowley, Dean

I can play for you: Sam, Castiel

The Walking Dead:

Play for me: Shane, Negan, Aaron, Daryl

I can play for you: Eric, Carl, Glenn, Tara

Stardew Valley:

Play for me: Haley, Elliot, Shane, Sam

I can play for you: Harvey, Sebastian, Emily, Maru

Warrior Cats:

OCs Only

Danganronpa:

Play for me: Korekiyo, Mondo, Gonta, Makoto, Byakuya, Gundham, Nekomaru, Fuyuhiko, Kaito, Kiibo, Tenko, Mahiru, Celestia, Sakura

I can play for you: Rantarou, Chihiro, Kokichi, Shuichi, Maki, Peko, Kazuichi, Akane, Miu, Kirumi, Kaede, Leon, Teruteru, Himiko, Kiyotaka, Toko

(Im craving Korekiyo x Rantarou or Mondo x Chihiro since theyre my OTPs)

Gravity Falls:

Play for me: Stan, Ford (I will admit that Ive been playing Swooning Over Stans.... heh...)

I can play for you: Human!Bill Cipher, Older!Dipper, Older!Mabel

Black Butler:

Play for me: Claude, Sebastian, Ronald, William

I can play for you: Grell, Ciel, Alois, Finnian

Haikyuu!! (BxB Only):

Play for me: Asahi, Oikawa, Kageyama

I can play: Yuu, Hinata, Sugawara

Attack on Titan:

Play for me: Oruo, Levi, Erwin, Jean, Ymir, Moblit

I can play for you: Petra, Hanji, Historia, Eren, Armin, Marco

Death Note:

Play for me: Light, Matt

I can play for you: L, Matsuda

Hazbin Hotel:

Play for me: Lucifer, Vox, Valentino, Husk, Sir Pentious, Tom Trench

I can play for you: Alastor, Angel Dust, Arackniss, Baxter, Charlie, Nifty, Cherri Bomb

Voltron:

Play for me: Lance, Shiro, Matt

I can play for you: Keith, Pidge

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I am amami. and I am looking for some good, long term fandom roleplays! I am into plenty of fandoms and I will do Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, or OC x OC. I am semi advanced to advanced, posting around 2-6 paragraphs but it will depend on how many characters I am playing. I will like to state that doubling up for Canon x OC is required though I will not be doubling up for OC x OC. I am 18 years old and it is highly recommended that you are 18+ of age for my own comfort. I am active though I cannot be on here 24/7 ya know. I ask that you do not bump me or nag me for a response unless it has been a full week.

I am begging you to not ask me to play a character that is not listed in my list of who i can play. I list who i can play and if a character is not listed, then I am unable to play them. For example, let’s say for The Walking Dead, I list out that I can play Eric, Carl, Glenn, and Tara. Those are the only characters I am able to play as.

I highly prefer that you are LGBTQ+ friendly. I can do any gender pairing.

Do not just up and ditch a thread, ghosting basically. Lose interest? Please tell me beforehead so that I know. I am not going to be angry so don’t be scared to tell me.

My fandoms are listed below!

Supernatural (I am only doing BxB for this so keep that in mind)

Play for me: Crowley, Dean

I can play for you: Sam, Castiel

The Walking Dead:

Play for me: Shane, Negan, Aaron, Daryl

I can play for you: Eric, Carl, Glenn, Tara

Stardew Valley:

Play for me: Haley, Elliot, Shane, Sam

I can play for you: Harvey, Sebastian, Emily, Maru

Warrior Cats:

OCs Only

Danganronpa:

Play for me: Korekiyo, Mondo, Gonta, Makoto, Byakuya, Gundham, Nekomaru, Fuyuhiko, Kaito, Kiibo, Tenko, Mahiru, Celestia, Sakura

I can play for you: Rantarou, Chihiro, Kokichi, Shuichi, Maki, Peko, Kazuichi, Akane, Miu, Kirumi, Kaede, Leon, Teruteru, Himiko, Kiyotaka, Toko

(Im craving Korekiyo x Rantarou or Mondo x Chihiro since theyre my OTPs)

Gravity Falls:

Play for me: Stan, Ford (I will admit that Ive been playing Swooning Over Stans.... heh...)

I can play for you: Human!Bill Cipher, Older!Dipper, Older!Mabel

Black Butler:

Play for me: Claude, Sebastian, Ronald, William

I can play for you: Grell, Ciel, Alois, Finnian

Haikyuu!! (BxB Only):

Play for me: Asahi, Oikawa, Kageyama

I can play: Yuu, Hinata, Sugawara

Attack on Titan:

Play for me: Oruo, Levi, Erwin, Jean, Ymir, Moblit

I can play for you: Petra, Hanji, Historia, Eren, Armin, Marco

Death Note:

Play for me: Light, Matt

I can play for you: L, Matsuda

Hazbin Hotel:

Play for me: Lucifer, Vox, Valentino, Husk, Sir Pentious, Tom Trench

I can play for you: Alastor, Angel Dust, Arackniss, Baxter, Charlie, Nifty, Cherri Bomb

Voltron:

Play for me: Lance, Shiro, Matt

I can play for you: Keith, Pidge
·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •❣•୨୧
Hello! I'd love to do some Danganronpa with you!! I can play as Byakuya, Celestia, Mahiru, Gundham, Makoto, or Fuyuhiko from your list of characters and I'm down for Canon/Canon or Canon/OC!

Also I love your pfp of Rantaro it's great!!!
୨୧•❣• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

Users who are viewing this thread

Back