• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plotting Everything V 2.0

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there! How`s it going?

So I came up with a few plots I wanted to try out:

1. Would you rather

Genres: Fantasy/ slice-of-life/ comedy (?)/ highschool (?)

Wanted: a partner, anyone minimally active will do.

Plot: You are a normal person, living your regular life. Your life has recently had some troubles, though. A hard competition for a job, nagging parents and a real hard fight with a friend. And to make things worse, a huge creature claiming to be a deity of sorts appears one day and tells you that you have been cursed. He will present you with choices, and your curse will prevent anything from happening until you make the decision. And that decision, nomatter what it is, WILL come true.

2.Falling in love

Genres: Romance

Wanted: a female partner

Plot: This plot is simple: Your character and mine fall in love at first sight, becoming desperately in love. And yet, afraid of how the other one will respond to those feelings they don`t confess. This is a plot basing on skipping the "journey to falling in love" part of the romance, but before the "dating" part.

3.Monster

Genres: Fantasy/horror (?)

Wanted: a female partner that will rp a caring character (not just "is caring deep inside" stuff, please)

Plot: You`re being chased. You`re unharmed and unable to defend yourself against the bandits that are persuing you. And they`re catching up. Suddenly, a monstrous creature appears out of nowhere, rescuing you. But the being seems wounded and fell asleep. You decide to take care of it for a it, until it recovers.

4.Games

Genres: Fantasy/ romance (?)

Plot: Based off the premise for "No game no life", the plot is as follows: You wake up in strange world, having been invited by one of it`s deities. This is a world where every conflict is solved by playing games...but if you lose, you must pay what you compromised to, regardless of what it may be.

Should you be interested in any of the plots, please post here AND shoot me a PM. Thank you.

Warning: I know how this is gonna sound, but I assure you I have no intention of offending anyone when I make this request: I feel, well, confused when my partner`s pic and character don`t have the same gender. So please, if you have a male pic and you wanna rp with me, rp as a male. If you have a female one, rp as a female. Tank you very much for your patience.

warning: only a maximum of two people will be accepted for each plot.

slots filled:

1-2/2

2-1/2

3-0/2

4-0/2

Last edited by a moderator:
HawkPrincess said:
I'm intrigued to hear more about the first plot.
What else would you like to hear?

If you`re interested in rping it, please send me a PM.

gogojojo331 said:
I'm down for 1 or 3. I think 1 was based off an anime...
Good, then, shoot me a Pm!

animegirl20 said:
I'm intrested in the Falling in love rp
Nonagon said:
Interested in Games, potentially.
Good. PM me. I must, however, warn you that tomorrow I will go out and have very little internet access for 7 weeks, which will make it hard to post. If you wanna take your chances, please by all means, go ahead, I`ll do the best I can to still provide a pleasant experience. Should you not think you can take it, then I am terribly sorry and wish you good luck in finding other patners to rp with.

Hhmmm so I really like your Games plot, that sounds fun, however I'm a huge fan of beauty and the beast so I also like Monster ^.^ So you choose :P or...we can do both! Hehe~

Letty said:
Hhmmm so I really like your Games plot, that sounds fun, however I'm a huge fan of beauty and the beast so I also like Monster ^.^ So you choose :P or...we can do both! Hehe~
As I told others, I am currently in vacation (You can see it in my sig). That will likely limit my posting rate. If you still wanna take your chances, feel free to shoot me a PM so we can discuss the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back