• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plotting Everything: Unlimited Plotting Works

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• tenor.gif

Once more I awaken from my slumber... to update an interest check.

Intro

Greetings and salutations folks, welcome to my newest update of my search thread. As usual as of late, this search thread is coming more out of a desire to update my preferences rather than specifically seeking out new partners, but of course if anyone believes we'd make good partners, feel free to contact me (but don't forget to actually read through the thread first of course ;) ). Before we begin, I'd just like to go over some terms and symbols I use through the thread, to avoid writing the full thing every time it's used.

Glossary
      => Full PC Line: A full line of text, from border of the writing space to border of the writing space, as viewed in PC. A phone will typically have 4-5 full lines for each full PC line.

=> (M) / (Y) / (T): Mine, you or a third person's character. If it's, for instance (M2), this means "my second character".

= > Alternative: An optional change to an idea, for instance changing what character you're playing in the plot, or changing the plot's overall setting. Think of them like add-ons which alter the proposed plot to make more suitable for people who would prefer a particular aspect to be different.

Labels

= > (P): I have a specific plot in mind for the marked pairing or fandom. While I may be open to other ideas, this one is the one I definitely want to do.

= > (R): There is a particular role I would like for this fandom or rip off. I will try to specify which.

= > (Maybe): added next to an idea whose interest is either very very low, or I am unsure about. I do not include ideas I straight up don't want to do in my interest check, but ideas like these will definitely take just the right partner and a bit of convincing for me to agree to do them with you.

= > (Taken): while they be coming back, at the moment I am either not feeling them enough to roleplay or already have enough partners for these.

= > (COMING SOON!): are COMING SOON!

= > (*): A degree of knowledge into the genre of the plot. Not to be confused with just *, which means there is a note about that specific plot, fandom or pairing nearby.

= > (?): Added next to part of the plot's info, means that that part is optional. For instance, if found on a genre for a plot, it means that particular genre may or not be part of the plot depending on what we arrange and prefer.

Note: Ratings are based on individual sections moreso than in general. Higher rated plots mean higher rated among the plots for instance, so having a higher rating in one section does not necessarily mean a higher rating in general.

(★☆☆☆☆☆☆) : The idea is mostly just a whim, or something that lingered. It's not hopeless, but it's going to take a lot of chemistry between me and my partner to make it work.

(★★☆☆☆☆☆) : Either an idea that I've not as much interest in as I used to, or something more experimental.

(★★★☆☆☆☆) : My interest in the idea tends to come and go a lot. In theory I think I will enjoy it, but my interest may fade once I actually start working on it.

(★★★★☆☆☆) : I am quite interested in the idea, and it should be able to stay stable in my interests, though my craving of it is likely to be milder. Alternatively, it's an idea I'm currently pretty interested in, but not super confident will stay that way.

(★★★★★☆☆) : I REALLY want to try this idea, but there's still a degree of uncertainty.

(★★★★★★☆) : I love this idea so much, but I still feel as though there is a layer above it that needs to be acknowledged.

(★★★★★★★) : I've loved this idea or it's type for quite a while, and love the idea now even more, and it's almost certain to feature in future interest checks.

You are of course welcome to, nay, DO bring your thoughts, ideas, tweaks and twists! I'd love to hear what you think and what you'd like to do! So if I didn't scare you off and you are interested in working with me, post here or send me a PM! I am unfortunately not allowed to post my discord here, but PM yours and I'll send a friend invite as soon as I can! <3

If and when you do contact me, I would like to ask you all to leave a little introduction about yourselves and tell me what in my interest check caught your interest! Knowing more about you will do more than just break the ice, it will give me insight into how we can make this a better RP for both of our tastes and cravings, as well as potentially help me assess our compatibility sooner.

If you have any questions or just wanna throw in a little praise to feed my ego, feel free to post below or contact me through any of the aforementioned means.

See you around and thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Update: Made a few changes!

Added Three New Plots:
-I'm not that good...no, seriously.
-Keys to Your Heart
-Tutorial Dungeon

Fixed Some Missing Aspects of the Plot Info.

Added an option in the dice section for a game of "Open Legend".

Update:

Added 4 new plots (which really are old plots I just transplanted into here, but eh)
-Beneath the Old Sakura Tree
-Humbling Service
-London B Train
-Now That You've Stolen My Potion, Give Me His Heart!

Added 3 New pairings

Added OCs and Combat Section

Add Settings and Misc section

Edit:
Added 1 New Fandom (Starcraft)

Adjusted the Star Rankings somewhat!

Also I want to clarify that for dice roleplays, during times when there is a significant reduction in the action space (such as during combat in D&D 5e) I am willing to lower post requirements down to 300.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back