What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plotting Everything: Home-Plotting

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, Dystopian, Magical, Meta, Mystery, Platonic, Pokemon, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

Idea

The Pun Tyrant The Gif Hydra
Helper

Forewarning: This thread isn't being made out of a need to search for new partners, but just to keep current partners and any potential interested updated on my current preferences in terms of roleplay. For this reason, I am unlikely to be willing to negotiate any of the terms presented by the interest check. I have also, as no doubt you'll notice pretty quickly, taken the liberty to be more experimental with the interest check this time around, especially when it comes to the formatting (both coding-wise and non-coding wise).

• Introduction

About Me

My Partners

Plots

Pairings

Fandom Simple List

Fandom and Rip-Off Plots

Combat

OCs

Settings

Quests

Other Ideas

Category

OHAYO SEKAI GOOD MORNING WORLD!

Instructions

Hey everyone, it's your local weirdo, Idea here! (Golden star if you caught the reference by the by). Hope's all's well with y'all and before I begin, I'd just like to briefly go over some instructions on how the thread itself.

1. Individual ideas with be labeled with (☆☆☆☆☆☆☆). This represents my ranking on a scale of 1-7. Emtpy stars (☆) count as zero, so rating is based on the number of full stars (★). This time I'm having the star ratings be based on past, present and future craving for the idea. My current hype for an idea will be rated between one and three stars, a plot's abilitiy to keep me interested until now in it will be rated between none and two stars, and the same goes for my expectations on whether or not I will remain very interested in the idea in the future. I may add or remove one star from the rating I get from that depending on what I find most appropriate.

Note: Ratings are based on individual sections moreso than in general. Higher rated plots mean higher rated among the plots for instance, so having a higher rating in one section does not necessarily mean a higher rating in general.

(★☆☆☆☆☆☆) : The idea is mostly just a whim, or something that lingered. It's not hopeless, but it's going to take a lot of chemistry between me and my partner to make it work.

(★★☆☆☆☆☆) : Either an idea that I've not as much interest in as I used to, or something more experimental.

(★★★☆☆☆☆) : My interest in the idea tends to come and go a lot. In theory I think I will enjoy it, but my interest may fade once I actually start working on it.

(★★★★☆☆☆) : I am quite interested in the idea, and it should be able to stay stable in my interests, though my craving of it is likely to be milder. Alternatively, it's an idea I'm currently pretty interested in, but not super confident will stay that way.

(★★★★★☆☆) : I REALLY want to try this idea, but there's still a degree of uncertainty.

(★★★★★★☆) : I love this idea so much, but I still feel as though there is a layer above it that needs to be aknowledged.

(★★★★★★★) : I've loved this idea or it's type for quite a while, and love the idea now even more, and it's almost certain to feature in future interest checks.

2. Ideas labelled (Taken) mean that, while they be coming back, at the moment I am either not feeling them enough to roleplay or already have enough partners for those. Ideas labelled (COMING SOON!) are COMING SOON!

3. In this thread, (M) means "My character", (Y) means "Your character", (T) means "A Third character" (may or not be played by a third player for 1x2), and (M2) means "My second character. (Y2), (M3) and stuff as such may also show up, but I think from this you can tell what they mean.

4. When an idea is labelled (Maybe) that means it will take some convincing to get me to do it, and possibly something close to a dream partner.

5.For certain plots, you will find an ( * ) next to the plot's genres, or some of them. If you see that symbol next to a genre this means that a degree of knowledge of that genre, mainly by being a fan of it or at least consuming several of it, is a requirement for us to play that plot, as the point of it is likely based on tropes or aspects of that genre that I don't think can be properly realized by someone who's not into it. You may also find that symbol, but without the "()", indicating that there is a note about it you should read, and (?) indicates something which depends on what your preferences are for it's presence or absence.

6.If you're not picking a plot I made, then please bring a plot suggestion of your own! It may not be the case that we end up playing that suggestion, but if you contact me with say, just a pairing or a fandom and without any plot, then I will have to turn you down on the spot.

7.If you want writing samples or anything of that sort, all of my roleplays are done on threads, so they are open for your viewing.

You are of course welcome to, nay, DO bring your thoughts, ideas, tweaks and twists! I'd love to hear what you think and what you'd like to do! So if I didn't scare you off and you are interested in working with me, post here or send me a PM! I am unfortunately not allowed to post my discord here, but just ask! <3

If and when you do contact me, be sure to leave a little introduction about yourself and tell me what in my interest check caught your interest! Knowing more about you will do more than just break the ice, it will give me insight into how we can make this a better RP for both of our tastes and cravings, as well as potentially help me assess our compatibility sooner.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the read if nothing else, and thank you for taking the time to go through all of that. If anything caught your interest, feel free to contact me!

<3 See you around! <3

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)